Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: (3027 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / Could Dis Be Love?(love Story) / How Possible Can Dis Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2010
we dated for 3 years, and he came up wit geting married to me, december last year, he came to my place and tried to see my parents,they talked about marriage stuff, he promised to come back january to get the list,

all i got, was a phone call,telling me  that he is not happy cos he some told his elder brother about his intensions and his brother became angry, why he did noy inform him,

well he concluded that he will get it hot wit who ever said that, i know i did not even call his bros,not to even discuss such,which i told him the truth.

March this year, he called it off, telling me that they told him in his church( CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM) that we are nt compatible,that he will die soon, can u believe this?

i was amazed, although it hurts, but not becos of his person, but for 3 wasted years,
Now i find it hard to LOVE again,i dont trust any man, please i need matured mind on this,

wat should i do now!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Alusioji(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2010
onething thing i always believe is when things dont work out as planned ,always trust god he has a better plan for u.wat u may gain later may be 20 times that 3 yrs.This is an experience that will help u later in life. we cant use because somebody died inside river niger and not drink water again.u have to give love another chance because mr. right may be just by the corner.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by izeek(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2010
3 wasted years? that was all it meant to you!

surely u was desperate to tie the not, but don't mean you should term those years together wasted.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by makajibbz(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2010
i guess u didnt luv d guy, u called d 3years a waste
jus go on wit life, destiny is destiny.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Adolak(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2010
There was no love before. simple

1 Like

Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2010
Thanks Alusi, i know God will make me happy cos i never cheated or offend him, i dont know why everything went like that,cant figure it my self,

@izeek, am not desperate,i never ask him to go that fast,he single handedly went to my parents,i did not force himoooo

beside, dont u think 3 years of courtship is too much to tie the knot?
u wanna court for 10 years?
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2010
i guess u didnt luv d guy, u called d 3years a waste Huh

@ Makadi not a waste at alll, slip of teeth, at least, i realize on time that he was joking wif me,
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by makajibbz(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2010
deefact:

i guess u didnt luv d guy, u called d 3years a waste Huh

@ Makadi not a waste at alll, slip of teeth, at least, i realize on time that he was joking wif me,
ok, gudluk wit love.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2010
just go on with ur life
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2010
@ adiaero, thanks, i will try
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Vic2k3(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2010
Holy cow!!!this is simply hilarious.i didn't know dat ancient practices like dis is still in existence.Gee dat waz really immature of him. Dis is definitely mayday.i wonder y others complain of achilles foot while others hve achilles brain.my dear he waz jxt lookin 4 an opportunity 2 dump u.wise up ma dear.real guys will come
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by 1105(f): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2010
poster
i pity you, please take heart,
he was never yours and mark my words sooner or later he would
come bak pleading wif u 2 give him another chance

i advise you get another guy and date immediately so u can forget abt him
we have tons of em, here,

like odiaero,dobodobo,candylips,dual core and MOBO444 ( a korean) if you are interested in datin whites~
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by kilakhan(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2010
@Poster
first of all thank God he walked away when he did. what would you have done if he came up with reasons as silly as these to leave you after you guys had tied the knot?
secondly it is time to get on with life. that one guy disappoints you does not mean that everyone out there is the same. there is some good guy out there waiting for you and if you seclude yourself you will never get to meet him.
finally the 3 years were not wasted. rather they are an experience you should learn from. if you had not had this experience you may well walk into the same situation later on. at least now you know better.
put on a smile and go out. the world is waiting for you! wink
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Acidosis(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2010
The cherubush and serafool people poisoned his fake heart.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
@Poster
first of all thank God he walked away when he did. what would you have done if he came up with reasons as silly as these to leave you after you guys had tied the knot?
secondly it is time to get on with life. that one guy disappoints you does not mean that everyone out there is the same. there is some good guy out there waiting for you and if you seclude yourself you will never get to meet him.
finally the 3 years were not wasted. rather they are an experience you should learn from. if you had not had this experience you may well walk into the same situation later on. at least now you know better.
put on a smile and go out. the world is waiting for you! Wink

@ kila, with ur words of advise,am smiling already, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2010
The cherubush and serafool people poisoned his fake heart.

u make me laugh, funny u, well ttnx, u guy are making my day,
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Odunnu: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2010
i luv ur spirit gurl.Move on,hope u learnt a thng or 2 abt r'shp management dat wil help in ur nxt stop?wsh u d best
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by double08(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2010
There are better men out there,just keep you head low and you will be amazed how many you will find
For the records that your ex is a dork
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2010
poster

like odiaero,dobodobo,candylips,dual core and MOBO444 ( a korean) if you are interested in datin whites~

@ 190,please i think dats wat i will do, they should apply, dawus14real@yahoo.com.

hope they are good?
thanks dear,
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by 1105(f): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2010
^^
Yezz they are good 2 go,
I highly recommend Dobodobo/walestar a foreign investor based in Nairaland
he has a house @ lekki,another at Maitaima he's into sales of tires and importation of General merchandise
He is also a very good forumer here,
we are close pals but the issue is IF HE WOULD LIKE YOU, cos he is very selective of women!
besides you might have 2 come online alot to catch him,

Candylips is also well reserved and single but he is the broke kinda guy who has nothing 2 offer 2 a woman except his love and heart
he nearly commited suicide the last tyme a girl broke his heart.i dont tink u might like him cos he's too broke for your liking~

Others are, Mr.Cork and Okija_juju,chelseabmw and 170
Please note that these guyz are all nairalander's Just like yourself, they are very single and would give u the best of love u can ever need

Take care! wink
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Odunnu: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
Okpo!
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2010
190,mgbo Let apply,or add me on FB, i mean good and interested ones,God fearing, uya
Mr.Cork and Okija_juju,chelseabmw and 170 see u soon
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Vic2k3(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2010
@deefect i can now understand y u felt so gutted.no no no dats not d attitude.u seem 2 desperate 2 get married and not lookin 4 love or compatibity or even @least understandin. I wont b surprised 2 see a post dat says NOT AGAIN OR I FEEL SO USED.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
@deefect i can now understand y u felt so gutted.no no no dats not d attitude.u seem 2 desperate 2 get married and not lookin 4 love or compatibity or even @least understandin. I wont b surprised 2 see a post dat says NOT AGAIN OR I FEEL SO USED.

vky2k3,do u know me?
why do u judge people so fast, u surprise me, i thought we are all here to help?

are u here to abuse me?
u cant even stand me to my face,cos u don't know me, i bet u, am 1000 times better and more decent than u,

u talk dirty as a lady, may be u are talking based on experience.are u jealous that am inviting those guys? wats ur own
please mind ur business pls and leave my post, its for matured minds,
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by pash(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ Op

A broking relationship is batter than a broking marriage. Stop saying you wont LOVE again, you will, wen you see or feel true LOVE den you will know this ones re not really LOVE.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ pash, thank you for ur advise, i appreciate, the only thing there is, i don't wana forn*****cte, am praying, god will make a way,

@vic2k3, i think you are not married urself and kind of frustrated seeing me about getting there, instead of advising, u go about abusing a fellow woman like u dat is in pain, chei na waoooo

look am still a small babe ok? u can check me on FB, and see my profile, pix and were i work, AM NOT DESPERATE, OK?

i dated him 3years, without cheating on him,dat alone made me a proud girl, how about u?
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by snthesis(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
deefact = 190
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Vic2k3(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2010
@deefact. points of correction:
1)mis typed name<it's vic2k3>
2)misplaced gender(i am a man or rather a gentleman)
3) misinterpretation of intentions. Bin a man (not married as u said) i felt angry,irked,annoyed,gutted @ d inhuman attitude of ur ex-fiancé. So plz take note.then on d other hand i wont like us 2 be enemies or foes so i am sorry 4 misunderstandin ur post.i will leave if u still insist.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by deefact: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2010

vic2k3 1 u mis typed name, am <deefact, not deefect> shocked grin
2 u did nt put ur gender,so dnt talk abt dat tongue
3 u judge too quick, if am nt decent he woulnd't av gone to my parents wink
4 hw do u know we ar nt compatible or are u the cherubim pastor? shocked
5 did i tell u that am desperate? i only ask if dat is true love, cheesy
6 how did u know we dnt undastand each other, we dnt quarrel mind u
7 we courted 4 (3years,) how else do u want me to understand him?(12YRS)? shocked
8 Did u see u jumped to conclusion? wink
9 cnt be used again,cos am decent cool
10 u dont talk like a man, mind u, we can still b friends, dat is if u want, cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by MOBO444(f): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2010
190.:

poster

Papa is right, i could make good use of you, please elaborate more on what you want from me before i will give you my contact details.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Kx: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2010
His brother advised him against marrying you, not the church.
Re: Can Dis Be Real Love? Pls I Need Matured Minds Here: by Vic2k3(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
ok i am sorry for
1)for typing deefet instead of deefact- u suppose understand now keyboard error wink
2)no apology for not saying  grin
3) i hve already said i am sorry  embarassed
4)hey don't say dat, dats funy  grin
5)also hve stated this lol in my last post  angry
6)neva said   shocked
7)ur pain i do share  wink
coolyea i know sad
9)if u say so cool
10)haba calculator yes we can b what is ur yahoo id
10 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gurl In The Bank Calls Me My Fake Husband! / Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? / What's The Science Behind This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.