Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men (3185 Views)

why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2012
debrief08: Please Jide, I am trying to understand where cyber bullying comes to play here. She came to gossip about someone she calls a friend whose marriage is in trouble, we refused to join in the gossip, even adviced her on how a real friend should be, how and where did I bully her please?
You said women are their own worst enemies yes you should have rightly addressed that to the OP who is practically celebrating the sadness in another womans home

@Debrief I am not condoning what the OP is doing as well but the fact that some 'Wolf Pack' will think they can take over a thread and trash it is not mature and its getting too much!

like if you noticed as soon as they entered everybody (except follow follow ones) fled because of their abusive way of approach to discussion. I have witnessed this gazillion times even though what the OP did was wrong there is always a classy way to approach it. If you still don't get my point then ....??
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan:

Jibber jabber . . . .

Like I said, grow up!

and it continues....bad reflection for innocent children , chai!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2012
jidegirl12:

@Debrief I am not condoning what the OP is doing as well but the fact that some 'Wolf Pack' will think they can take over a thread and trash it is not mature and its getting too much!

like if you noticed as soon as they entered everybody (except follow follow ones) fled because of their abusive way of approach to discussion. I have witnessed this gazillion times even though what the OP did was wrong there is always a classy way to approach it. If you still don't get my point then ....??

I think you need to go see a therapist to deal with your complex
If you are easily intimidated by faceless internet handles then your problems are waaaay bigger than you think!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2012
DAMNNNN cool

beqs101:

ROTFL is this all u got honey? C'mon u can do better *now pressing play on the remote*. Keep it coming hun.

Which remote? Your vibrat0r remote? So whilst I was snoring you were busy pressing remote control? cheesy cheesy come and use mine if your battery don die finish cheesy grin

Wicked woman. Mind ya business woman and face your own life. Na by force to follow you fight another woman? We refuse to join you in accusing that woman cheesy grin look else where
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan:

I think you need to go see a therapist to deal with your complex
If you are easily intimidated by faceless internet handles then your problems are waaaay bigger than you think!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by beqs101(f): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2012
@ Uju don't you get tired or have better things to do than type nonsense on other people's post? Since yesterday,you've been stalking my post and i really wonder why you won't give it a rest..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Ashmark(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2012
So interestin hw u ladies u'r insultin each oda on ds topic....@Jenner,for me I dnt see anytin wrong in wat she did.Most of d post on NL is sometin happenin to somebody and d way u take ds matter it shows that you also change when u got married or will,anyone sha....Jenner,I tink one shld be afraid of you because with d way u took ds issue,is as if u can do what d so cald gurl is doin......Mrs/Miss Jenner Saint
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2012
beqs101: @ Uju don't you get tired or have better things to do than type nonsense on other people's post? Since yesterday,you've been stalking my post and i really wonder why you won't give it a rest..

Because;

She is a bully

Doesn't have a Job. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2012
beqs101: @ Uju don't you get tired or have better things to do than type nonsense on other people's post? Since yesterday,you've been stalking my post and i really wonder why you won't give it a rest..

Why won't I give it a rest? I don't know . . . maybe it's cos it irritates me to no end when women like you think they know it all in other people's marriages! I'm still saying what I've been saying since yesterday. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Don't be a home breaker . . . remember karma is a big, fat, angry b**ch!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2012
jidegirl12:

Because;

She is a bully

Doesn't have a Job. cheesy

Come talk to me when you've dealt with your 'issues'!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan:

Come talk to me when you've dealt with your 'issues'!

you all combined with your entire family dem no fit, #joblessbully, follow follow.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2012
^^^ ROTFLMAO!

Children of now-a-days. SMH!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan: ^^^ ROTFLMAO!

Children of now-a-days. SMH!

Siddon there make you dey rotflmaosmh make you no go work abi you wan work for me cos I dey hire o ? children of nowadays betta pass you, #wannabe craw back into your pit cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2012
Have you seen your therapist?

The earlier the better you know . . .
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan: Have you seen your therapist?

The earlier the better you know . . .

BORING!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2012
Uju biko don't do that...ya own go come
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2012
Trick OR Treat!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2012
Can't touch this....
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2012
Chei . . . somebody's mother. SMH!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Pretend Just To Get Men by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan: Chei . . . somebody's mother. SMH!

google your own line!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Interesting Facts About Marriage / What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures / I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.