Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Is It Possible For Me To Change My Course And Faculty - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible For Me To Change My Course And Faculty (873 Views)

See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! / Is It Still Possible For Me To Graduate With Second Class Upper 2.1 / Uniben,how Do I Change My Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Me To Change My Course And Faculty by dametallic(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2008
This stuff is getting me confused and illucipated, Is it possible for me to change my course from English Education ( in the faculty of education ) to English (in the faculty of Arts ) after 100level at OAU, i am so confused,
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Change My Course And Faculty by snazzy82(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2008
GUYS USE
WWW.MYNECOEXAMS.COM
TO CHECK UR RESULTS. IF U MADE IT CALL ME ON 08080580000 OR SEND UR GRADES ON THAT NO. TO REJOICE WITH U BECAUSE MY PRAYERS FOR ALL OF U WORKED INSTEAD OF NORMAL 90 DAYS, NOW 63 DAYS, OR CHAT WITH ME ON DESTINYSNAZZY@YAHOO.COM
PRINCESNAZZY2@YAHOO.COM
IF U NEED ADMISSION IN ANY SCHOOL OF UR CHOICE CALL ME FOR AN ADVISE/HELP
IF U DID MAKE UR RESULT, CALL ME FOR AD ADVISE/SOLUTIONS
ONCE AGAIN CHEERS TO U ALL THAT TOOK NECO
I M A GRADUATE, I KNOW what I PASSED THROUGH WHEN I TOOK MINE 1999 SO MY GOD WHO DID IT FOR ME WILL FINALLY DO IT FOR U IN JESUS NAME, CAN I HEAR U SAY/SHOUT A BIGGER/LOUDER A, MEN!
WE CAN HELP U GET UR WAEC/NECO AND JAMB/POST-UME
THEN UR ADMISSION OK, IN GOD WE TRUST
TRY US NOW
Re: Is It Possible For Me To Change My Course And Faculty by djkunect(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
The guy is in dire need of help and you are advertising youself. No let in head curse u oooh!
So demetallic, I am not a student of the school, but I heard it is not too difficult to cross in OAU if one have the required points. Success

(1) (Reply)

Nided 2 Srape Aro In Oau? / Strategies To Get Foreign Scholarships For 2009 Session / Pgd Mis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.