Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here (896 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by timbagym: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2008
DO YOU THINK IT IS GOOD TO LEAVE YOUR GIRL THAT YOU WANT TO MARRY RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA, WHILE YOU ARE GONG TO ABROAD,
DO YOU THINK SUCH GIRL WILL BE HONEST WITH THE GUY WHILE HE IS IN ABROAD.

PLEASE ADVISE IF SUCH WILL WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK, OR SHE WILL MOVE TO ANOTHER GUY AT THE LONG RUN.
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by Busta(f): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2008
It’s never a good idea. Then again, it works for some people.
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by blogtech(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
Which people, its work for nobody i advice you quit b4 living abroad. cool
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by kokorunna(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2008
Its never a good idea, if you going for awhile then kiss your relationship good bye. grin

Temptation will surely kickin.
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by keyne(f): 9:35pm On May 07, 2009
yea 4 me o
i wld b faithful
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by Akinagirl(f): 10:14pm On May 07, 2009
I don't think that works out too well in my opinion. But then again, if you feel that you both can handle it then give it a shot.
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by yme1(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2009
it all depends on the trust both of you have for each other

and the level of understanding the both of you have for each other too
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by mntpaul(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2009
Ok, want to marry and marriage are two different things.

I have done something similar in my young days and I found someone else. So expect those obstacles to happen. It's life.

If your married, keep your family together. Don't compromise. Do everything you can to hold it all together, especially in the beginning of a marriage. You will come out stronger on the other side. In the end you can only put forth your best effort.
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by whitelexi(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2009
It dont make sense to say something like dude in naija thinks his girl is faithful. Girl has been chasing me all around London since i joined that church!
Re: Do You Think It Is Good To Leave Your Girl That You Want To Marry Right Here by tope5000: 11:00pm On May 07, 2009
mntpaul:

Ok, want to marry and marriage are two different things.

I have done something similar in my young days and I found someone else. So expect those obstacles to happen. It's life.

If your married, keep your family together. Don't compromise. Do everything you can to hold it all together, especially in the beginning of a marriage. You will come out stronger on the other side. In the end you can only put forth your best effort.

He has said it all wink

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Quit because She Is Not Working / Advice Needed Urgently! / I Saved His Life At Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.