Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? (15881 Views)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Who Remembers Watching A Nigerian Comedy Called Uncle Joe? / Some More Ways To Know You Are Watching A Nigerian Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Kirinwa: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
A walk to remember, The Patriot and Gladiator got my emotions.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by coogar: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
nyere84: Cried in Spartacus, (wen he saw his dead wifes body). But, damn.!! I was sexually aroused, with my nip*les standing erect in d movie. But, i cautioned myself and realized it was only a movie.

you need deliverance ...... nipplës erect on top watching spartacus?
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by deathmen12: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
AM ALSO MOVE, BUT NOT NOLLYWOOD, I LOVE ANY MOVIE THAT INVOLVE BLOOD BATH, THEY TEMPT ME A LOT
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by SpicyMimi(f): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
binger: Nna men,i love this romance section.do you know i created this post initially 3 days ago on the Movie section!! till now no comment over there,but here...no dulling,abeg keep it coming
Lmfao! Chai...Nairaland...u na no go kill person with lafta!
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by lincoln08541(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
I've never cried when watchin any movie but I sometimes get emotional when watchin some.like hotel rwanda dat movie is exeptional you will have to feel for the rwandan tutsi
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pedor(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
only cried for titanic, especially the time jack died...twas so touching
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
kuch kuch hota hai. please have a bucket with you before watching.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by SpicyMimi(f): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Titanic, Note Book, 1001 puppies, my goooodnesssss i cried after watching THE FORGOTTEN TOYS! By d way am stil crying....wished i cud get the cartoon and watch it all over again! sad then scary movies- Walking dead, the Ring and Anaconda!
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by harlos: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
I think because I use to smile alot thats y I love to watch cartoons...thats my best.
Hey! u will love this if u watch it...RIO. Its a cartoon though very interesting,funny and touching. cool
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by cantell(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
I had tears in my eyes ;(when i first watched titanic. I felt like crying.
There was also this indian movie that actually made me cry, i've forgotten the name. It featured akshay kumar and Amitabh Bachaan as father and son.
Close to the last scene of the movie, the guy knelt down on stage and begged his fans(he was a popular movie star in the movie) to pray & ask God to donate a second out of the nos of years they were meant to live, to keep his dying father alive.sad
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Zico0(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hvnt seen many movies yet so i cant say much but Krishna got my eyes wet. I'll find time and check those movies out.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by cantell(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
deathmen12: AM ALSO MOVE, BUT NOT NOLLYWOOD, I LOVE ANY MOVIE THAT INVOLVE BLOOD BATH, THEY TEMPT ME A LOT
At least we now know we have a young promising born killer in Nl.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
Kirinwa:

Which season did Scofield die?Chai! cry

LOLEST!! Post-movie cries. cry cry cry This thread needs tissues.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by delejames(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
i was emotional when i watched the following movies.

1.FAANA- bollyhood

2.VEER ZARA- bollywood

3.MY NAME IS KHAN-bollywood

4.PASSION OF THE CHRIST-hollywood

5.NEXT 3 DAYS-hollywood

6.TITANIC-hollywood

7.PUBLIC ENEMY-hollywood

8.TEARS OF SUNRISE-hollywood

9.FIGURINE-nollyhood.

10.THE gods ARE DEAD.-nollywood(Mount Zion)

The list are endless,just cant remember some at the moment.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by harlos: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
delejames: i was emotional when i watched the following movies.

1.FAANA- bollyhood

2.VEER ZARA- bollywood

3.MY NAME IS KHAN-bollywood

4.PASSION OF THE CHRIST-hollywood

5.NEXT 3 DAYS-hollywood

6.TITANIC-hollywood

7.PUBLIC ENEMY-hollywood

8.TEARS OF SUNRISE-hollywood

9.FIGURINE-nollyhood.

10.THE gods ARE DEAD.-nollywood(Mount Zion)

The list are endless,just cant remember some at the moment.
huh huh...
No cartoon... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Now tired of teary movies.
I watched 'DOLLY DEAREST' and CHILD'S PLAY. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I couldn't sleep alone for a very long time.

I really dread all these horror dolls movies.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Bezed(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
yeah, like when i watched the likes of.., who will love my children, i'm legend, pursuit of happiness, passion of christ, and even yesterday when i watched 3 idiots
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by gwas(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
The last time i got emotional over a movie was when i was 9 yrs old
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by AVISENNA: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Death of Maximus in Gladiator .
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by aAK1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pursuit of Happyness made me cry
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Sharingan: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
CuntDestroyer: yes and it was when i first saw shrek
lollz.... Wot happened wen u saw shrek plz dt tel me u cried
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Ovems(f): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
I get really emotional when I watch some Bollywood movies like, Gazab, Aag Gala Lag Jaa, My Name Is Khan, Kabhi Kushi Kabbi Gham, Kal Hoo Naa Hoo, etc. I get angry whenever I mistakenly watch a nollywood movie.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
I was teary at the end.

"I am not going to bury my son! My son is going to bury me!"

Denzel in JOHN Q

John Quincy Archibald's son Michael collapses while playing baseball as a result of heart failure. John rushes Michael to a hospital emergency room where he is informed that Michael's only hope is a transplant. Unfortunately, John's insurance won't cover his son's transplant. Out of options, John Q. takes the emergency room staff and patients hostage until hospital doctors agree to do the transplant
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Ovems(f): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
coogar, i think the movie had an indian name which meant "the promise" in english..if you can remember the indian name of it for me, i will be glad.help me if you can cos i miss that movie[/quote]. The name you are trying to remember is Yeh Vadda Raha (The Promise)
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by manpo2k(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yea! Suicide Mission! I think I wrote something about it on my blog www.wetinhappen.com
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Akanniade(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
Shawshank Redemption opened the water works for me.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
omar22: Titanic

ROSE [letting go of Jack's hand] I'll never let go, Jack. I promise.

[she kisses his hand and watches him sink, almost falling apart before she finally climbs back into the water to call the lifeboat back]
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Royalty1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
1. Facing the Giants - made me cry. Showed me a man who had serious faith till the very end.

2. Escape (released 2012) wonderful movie to watch. Made me sad.

3.Passion of the christ. Hmmmmm

4.Agbara nla (mt zion) - ayamatanga used to give me the creeps.

5. Yoruba movies make me angry. 98% are a waste of time. I only watch the so called comedy when I have guests who are in love with such.

6. In pursuit of happiness-great movie, almost got me crying.

7. Sarafina - I cry wella.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Kirinwa: A walk to remember, The Patriot and Gladiator got my emotions.

GLADIATORS

MAXIMUS [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

[Commodus trembles in disbelief]
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by dontap: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
Actually no tears but i was sad in my heart to see heroes fall in movies like titanic, troy, 300 spartans the list is endless.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by elnino3(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
i get emotional when i watch In pursuit of happiness.... Esp when will smith finally gets the job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Some Channels Missing On Gotv / Big Brother Naija Craze: Why Nigerian Youths Are Too Young To Run - Osayimwen / Maltina Dance All Contestants Performing (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.