Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? (15880 Views)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Who Remembers Watching A Nigerian Comedy Called Uncle Joe? / Some More Ways To Know You Are Watching A Nigerian Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by coogar: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
sadeiyare:

ROSE [letting go of Jack's hand] I'll never let go, Jack. I promise.

[she kisses his hand and watches him sink, almost falling apart before she finally climbs back into the water to call the lifeboat back]

rose killed jack - she's so inconsiderate - she actually slept off on jack! she's a spoilt brat, all she could have done is to put the life jacket on jack or even put few life jackets under the raft she laid on! someone should tell me why rose wore a life jacket when she's not in the water? she should be tried for manslaughter!

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by danadam(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
el_nino: i get emotional when i watch In pursuit of happiness.... Esp when will smith finally gets the job

that scene really made me cried... so emotional, especially after goin thru alot suffering.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by darqly(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Armageddon- The scene where Liv Tyler has the last phonecall with Bruce Willis always haunts me. Then in Gattaca, the scene where Ethan Hawke defeats and rescues his brother whilst they are swimming as adults, just heart-tugging.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
darqly: Armageddon- The scene where Liv Tyler has the last phonecall with Bruce Willis always haunts me. Then in Gattaca, the scene where Ethan Hawke defeats and rescues his brother whilst they are swimming as adults, just heart-tugging.
pssh, the sad part for me in Gattaca was when Jerome committed suicide as Vincent finally traveled to space.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by toygod2: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2012
y nt.........im still living,so im bound to be
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by cantell(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2012
passionate88: City of Angels (Nicholas Cage) shed tears when the doctor was hit by a truck
Up till now, i still skip that scene whenever i watch the movie. He lost his immortality to be with the woman he loves, only to lose her the next day!
It was so depressing the first time i saw the movie.
The movie got me to like Sarah Mclachlan's song "Angel" used as one of the soundtracks.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by yhemini: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2012
Yes.. This happened recently while I was a watching an indian movie "We Are Family" It was really emotional, I had tears in my eyes. Also 2 years ago when I watched Season 5 of "Grey's Anatomy" when Omalley died, I cried. I couldn't believe it tho.. I had 2 clean my face instantly so my folks won't notice.. lool. Some movies can really hit u no matter how hard you try to control yourself.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

rose killed jack - she's so inconsiderate - she actually slept off on jack! she's a spoilt brat, all she could have done is to put the life jacket on jack or even put few life jackets under the raft she laid on! someone should tell me why rose wore a life jacket when she's not in the water? she should be tried for manslaughter!

Gosh!I can't believe you made me google for actual facts.

photos of a taped-off section of floor representing the raft, which makes it clear that two grown adults could have fit in the physical space of the plank.
Along with mathematical/physics calculations, they'd both have sunk."As force of gravity is larger than that of buoyancy, Leo and Kate will be swimming with the fishes."

By the way, he still would have let (women) and children go first.

[img]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/g-ent-120418-titanic-02.380;380;7;70;0.jpg[/img] cry

Cameron, however, had the last word telling the TV show that Jack had to die as that’s what the script called for.

He said: 'I think you guys are missing the point here.The script says Jack died. He has to die. So maybe we screwed up and the board should have been a little tiny bit smaller, but the dude's goin' down.'
grin cry
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by ezme(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2012
BLUE VALENTINE - Made me realize that love could be overrated.Love alone would not make a relationship work, level of education of parties in a relationship affects the union. It takes a real man to accept to be the father of a child you know isn't yours right from the first trimester.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

As in eh, I felt like slapping her, I was just wondering what was wrong with her, go go she no gree hear, just made that young fine man die for nothing, I support she be tried and jailed.cheesy
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Emeniyen: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nigerian film titled Allegations made me sober for days. It was on VHS then, I doubt if its on VCD. Also BRAVEHEART by Mel Gibson
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by omar22(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Aragon when he said THIS IS FOR FRODO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvwcjDrm0OY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-W2rTj1bsY

Please dont cry
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by dmcdad: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Another movie I can seldom forget is "ESCAPE FROM SOBIBOR".. Fellaz! You need to watch that movie
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by comotdere(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
44 minutes,7 pounds(not too sure of the figure but interpreted by W.SMITH)
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by elnino3(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
Love comes softly....also gets me all mushy
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by klasiknonie(f): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Emeniyen: Nigerian film titled Allegations made me sober for days. It was on VHS then, I doubt if its on VCD. Also BRAVEHEART by Mel Gibson

Yea, itx on VCD nw...
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Mckybarf(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
binger: Yeah! Human behaviour can be that weird.Letting a movie scene get the better of your emotions. I remember when i was watching the last season of 24, jack bauer and his team despite all their efforts to save President Hassan,failed to do so.You cant imagine how furious i was seeing Hassan's throat had been slit.I later realised i was dissipating energy over a movie.of course i laughed at my 'stupidity'. So,tell us how emotional u've gotten over a film. Even if you've cried as a guy while watching a film,abeg share...Hey! i forgot to mention this...i really cried the day i watched "Passion Of The Christ" and i am proud i did.infact,whoever did not cry after watching that movie tara isi mbe(ate a tortoise head)lol
yeah, and quite a lot. Even to the point of shedding tears and insomna at night.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Going Bananas As a child, I cried in this movie..
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by coogar: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
Okija_juju: Going Bananas As a child, I cried in this movie..

get in touch with me asap, mr okija!
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by slimyem: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
ezme: BLUE VALENTINE - Made me realize that love could be overrated.Love alone would not make a relationship work, level of education of parties in a relationship affects the union. It takes a real man to accept to be the father of a child you know isn't yours right from the first trimester.
that movie made me scared of love and marriage......
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by ayusco: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Tom hanks in philadelphia, forrest gumo, saving private ryan infact all his films

The Champ *if u dont cry @ the end of this film u are not human
Mount zion movies always touch an emotional chord.
Terminator 2 when he raised his thumb while being lowered into the molten lava
Gladiator
Shawshank redemption
The old Jesus of Nazareth film
Boy in the stripped pyjamas
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by chic2pimp(m): 2:32am On Oct 26, 2012
- SCHINDLER'S LIST

- SAVING PRIVATE RYAN

- FORREST GUMP

- GLADIATOR(SIC THEME TUNE BEAUTIFULLY SUNG BY LISA GERRARD)

- THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION(WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T)

- THE GREEN MILE(R.I.P GENTLE GIANT)

- IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE(CHRISTMAS AIN'T CHRISTMAS YET IF I HAVEN'T SEEN A FEW MOVIES. AND THIS IS CERTAINLY ONE OF EM'
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
The Champ...watched yrs ago..made me sad.

Children Of Heaven...

Black Hawk Down...

Brave Heart..

Pay Back.

The Good,The Bad and The Ugly
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Fetus(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
An indian movie titled--like a star on earth..d scene where d little boy, shun won d art competition reali made me cry....anoda one is Pursuit of Happiness...almost every scene made me cry...especially when will smith and jaden had 2 pass a 9t in a toilet....i reali luv dis movies
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by chikaoji: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
s
dmcdad: Well.. I dont shed tearz but sometimez tearz can be in my eyez buh I sure wont allow it to drop. This happens when I watch movie with an open mind and get obsessed with d series of happeningz. Movies like: Fireproof, The prince & me, The other end of d line... Just to mention a few.. Lol
sm movies make me cry like d movies cry like a river
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
Indian movies :

* MAD

*JAN'NIMAH ( can't remember the correct title)
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by omar22(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
sadeiyare: Indian movies :

* MAD

*JAN'NIMAH ( can't remember the correct title)

GAZAB

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by isalegan2: 3:24am On Jan 31, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Idamu paadi mikailu, ogboju ode ni igbo irunmole, arelu

"Idamu paadi mikailu"?

shocked wow! cool
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by ezme(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2013
slimyem: that movie made me scared of love and marriage......

Yes, i can relate to that
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by isalegan2: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
A very old Naija tv-movie titled Omo Odo.

Roots.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by seunny4lif(m): 5:03am On Apr 03, 2013
I don watch all these movies wey dey here but I can't never crying but emotional only with love movie Pretty Women is one of best movie....Cry Hell NO..Sometimes my Mum go ask I be witch or na wizard...Ti oluwa ni ile and Iru Esin(Horse Tail)those dey fear me die....
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by tpia5: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Yes, @ topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Some Channels Missing On Gotv / Big Brother Naija Craze: Why Nigerian Youths Are Too Young To Run - Osayimwen / Where Can I Download Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.