Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art (1763 Views)

Why Kjv Is The Real Bible And Niv, Esv, Nlt And Rest Are Corrupted / The KJV Only Cult / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
JOB 20 VS 26 All darkness shall be hid in his secret places WONDERFUL HOW THEY USE TWO SAME SIDES OF THE COIN TO CREATE THE OPPOSITE EFFECT. DARKNESS WILL BE HID IN HIS SECRET PLACES MEANING 'HIS SECRETS WILL BE EXPOSED'. BRILLIANT. WHOEVER PUT THAT TOGETHER IS A GENIUS OF SORTS

JOB 21 VS 33 The clods of the valley shall be sweet unto him, ANOTHER BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN PHRASE WHICH MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN SO LOW FOR SO LONG, THAT YOU WILL GET ACCUSTOMED TO BEING A BASE MAN. YOU WILL GET USED TO BEING ON THE LOWER RUNG OF LIFE.

ISAIAH 14 VS 9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming A BEAUTIFUL POETIC WAY OF SAYING YOU ARE LOSING YOUR POWER

REVELATION 19 VS 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse A POETIC WAY OF SAYING THE REMNANT WERE JUDGED ACCORDING TO THEIR DEEDS

WILL ADD MORE AS I REMEMBER THEM

1 Like

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
ISAIAH 34 VS 4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: A POETIC WAY OF SAYING A COUP DETAT WAS SUCCESSFUL AND THERE WILL BE A REGIME CHANGE.

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, IF YOU AINT READING THE KJV YOU AINT READING THE BIBLE
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by ijawkid(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
The KJV man....lol...

I love the translation too...

1 Like

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
ijawkid: The KJV man....lol...

I love the translation too...
HEHE YOU KNOW THE KJV IS ONE VERSION OF THE BIBLE THAT YOU RESIST BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITY OF THE ENGLISH. I KNOW I RESISTED IT FOR A LONG TIME. BUT ONCE YOU EMBRACE IT, IT TAKES ROUGHLY ABOUT ONE WEEK TO GET ACCUSTOMED TO THE ENGLISH BEING USED AND THEN AFTER THAT YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK TO THE NEWER VERSIONS BECAUSE THE NEWER VERSIONS ARE CLEAR DISTORTIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL GREEK AND HEBREW TEXTS

1 Like

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by ijawkid(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
obadiah777: HEHE YOU KNOW THE KJV IS ONE VERSION OF THE BIBLE THAT YOU RESIST BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITY OF THE ENGLISH. I KNOW I RESISTED IT FOR A LONG TIME. BUT ONCE YOU EMBRACE IT, IT TAKES ROUGHLY ABOUT ONE WEEK TO GET ACCUSTOMED TO THE ENGLISH BEING USED AND THEN AFTER THAT YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK TO THE NEWER VERSIONS BECAUSE THE NEWER VERSIONS ARE CLEAR DISTORTIONS FROM THE ORIGINAL GREEK AND HEBREW TEXTS

The english isn't really my problem.....

Certain words weren't rendered right...after all the KJV isn't infallible is it??it didn't fall from heaven......lol.....

But in all I got a Kjv by my side.....its a constant of proportionality....lol....
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
ijawkid:

The english isn't really my problem.....

Certain words weren't rendered right...after all the KJV isn't infallible is it??it didn't fall from heaven......lol.....

But in all I got a Kjv by my side.....its a constant of proportionality....lol....

YOU ARE RIGHT IN THAT IT IS NOT INFALLIBLE, HOWEVER ITS THE ONLY VERSION WITH NO HIDDEN AGENDA. SOME OF THE NEWER VERSIONS HAVE HIDDEN AGENDAS wink
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by PastorAIO: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
KJV too has many errors from the original greek, plus it has a strong political influence on it. However it is rendered in some of the most beautiful english ever written. My personal favourite line is

'Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death'.

It's nonsensical if you try to read it literally but yet to don't miss the point that the writer is talking about the lowest of the lowest doldrums that a person can find himself in.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by mkmyers45(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
KJV is a work of art but KJV cannot be used alone due to the amount of heavy interest and manipulation in it's translation. Comparing Greek and Hebrew texts with KJV at times shows glaring inconsistencies.
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pastor AIO: KJV too has many errors from the original greek, plus it has a strong political influence on it. However it is rendered in some of the most beautiful english ever written. My personal favourite line is

'Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death'.

It's nonsensical if you try to read it literally but yet to don't miss the point that the writer is talking about the lowest of the lowest doldrums that a person can find himself in.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, HOWEVER I DONT THINK IT HAS TOO MANY ERRORS. MAYBE A FEW. THE FEWEST OF ALL BIBLES AND THE ERRORS ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL ERRORS THAT DONT CHANGE THE MESSAGE OF THE VERSES. OTHER VERSIONS ACTUALLY HAVE ERRORS THAT CHANGE THE WHOLE MESSAGE. HOWEVER THAT IS A WONDERFUL VERSE YOU JUST QUOTED AND AN APT INTERPRETATION OF IT.
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
mkmyers45: KJV is a work of art but KJV cannot be used alone due to the amount of heavy interest and manipulation in it's translation. Comparing Greek and Hebrew texts with KJV at times shows glaring inconsistencies.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THE KJV WAS AUTHORED AND COMPILED BY THE REAL ISRAELITES NOT THE FAKE ONES. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO MANIPULATION IN ITS TRANSLATION. I HOPE YOU DONT THINK THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH OF TODAY AUTHORED IT ? IT WAS AUTHORED UNDER THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WAS A BLACK ROMAN EMPIRE BEFORE THE WHITE ROMAN EMPIRE TOOK CONTROL AGAIN AND USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE ( WHITEWASHING ) AND THEN STARTED KICKING OUT 'NEWER MANIPULATED VERSIONS'. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WAS USHERED IN BY A BLACK GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
^^^ Hailings bro buzugee! Was Septimius Severus black?
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
seriallink: ^^^ Hailings bro buzugee! Was Septimius Severus black?
BLACKER THAN A YORUBA MAN EATING POUNDED YAM AT MAMAPUT http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/septimius-severus-and-black-soldiers/3641.html DONT BE FOOLED BY THAT WHITE WASHED STATUE OF HIM NEITHER. WATCH THAT LINK
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by mkmyers45(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
obadiah777: BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THE KJV WAS AUTHORED AND COMPILED BY THE REAL ISRAELITES NOT THE FAKE ONES. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO MANIPULATION IN ITS TRANSLATION. I HOPE YOU DONT THINK THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH OF TODAY AUTHORED IT ? IT WAS AUTHORED UNDER THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WAS A BLACK ROMAN EMPIRE BEFORE THE WHITE ROMAN EMPIRE TOOK CONTROL AGAIN AND USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE ( WHITEWASHING ) AND THEN STARTED KICKING OUT 'NEWER MANIPULATED VERSIONS'. THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WAS USHERED IN BY A BLACK GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS
Buzugee drop me here o
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
^^^^LWTMB grin You enter one chance grin grin grin
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by mkmyers45(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
seriallink: ^^^^LWTMB grin You enter one chance grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by ijawkid(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
mkmyers45: Buzugee drop me here o

Hahahahahaha......
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
obadiah777: BLACKER THAN A YORUBA MAN EATING POUNDED YAM AT MAMAPUT http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/septimius-severus-and-black-soldiers/3641.html DONT BE FOOLED BY THAT WHITE WASHED STATUE OF HIM NEITHER. WATCH THAT LINK

Ok bro, thanks; let me check out the video~! 1luv
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
seriallink:

Ok bro, thanks; let me check out the video~! 1luv
no sweat breda. very short video too. dunno if you can watch it in naija with the bandwith limitations and whatnot but its good history. its BBC too so you know it is genuine. it is also in the book of revelations chapter 12. see how the bible merge with history ? cool stuff

1 Like

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8QIbLveFEo

keep in mind all those busts are whitewashed they are not the real images of the black emperors of Rome. so the black rule in Rome started around 193 AD and continued for around 1000 years.
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
No book trumps the Song of Solomon...

Chapter 5

2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.

3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?

4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.

5 I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.

6 I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone: my soul failed when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer.

7 The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.

8 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
musKeeto: No book trumps the Song of Solomon...

Chapter 5
that was quite brilliant. i cant help but think it is a dichotomy. i will try to ponder on it to get the other meaning

i think i have found the dichotomy. this is about the initial romance and subsequent rejection of Israel by the lord and the lord removing his protection from them and hence they were smitten by gentiles.
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by 0773H: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Also with some twist of ironies

Exodus 3:8 - And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians,
and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large,
unto a land flowing with milk and honey;
unto the place of the Canaanites
, and the Hittites,
and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites

- Almost every one knows that you risk getting kicked milking cows
and also when extracting honey from beehives risk getting stung by bees

- The Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites etc wouldn't give up their lands that easily without a fight or some kicking and stings
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by 0773H: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
Frosbel would love this

Numbers 23:19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:
has he said, and shall he not do it? or has he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

- God is not a human being, neither an offspring of a human being
- Note the difference that verse is "son of man" and not "Son of Man"
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by 0773H: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Also giving a lot of information clearly but in few words and sometimes cryptically

Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent,
Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle,
and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life

Genesis 3:17 - To Adam he said,
"Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you,
'You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life

Genesis 3:19 - In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken:
for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return

Job 1:7 - And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?
Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth,
and from walking up and down in it

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil,
as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour
:

- Now you know why the devil prowls and why always on man's case
- and why enthusiastically devoted to man

1 Like

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by 0773H: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
ATMC (f) would notice the image "changing of the guard" here

Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth,
and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 5:1 - This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him

Genesis 5:2 - Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Genesis 5:3 - And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

- ATMC (f) and I understand each other over the dramatic or big image change.
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
0773H: Also with some twist of ironies

Exodus 3:8 - And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians,
and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large,
unto a land flowing with milk and honey;
unto the place of the Canaanites
, and the Hittites,
and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites

- Almost every one knows that you risk getting kicked milking cows
and also when extracting honey from beehives risk getting stung by bees

- The Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites etc wouldn't give up their lands that easily without a fight or some kicking and stings
grin grin grin i like the way you think
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
0773H: Frosbel would love this

Numbers 23:19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:
has he said, and shall he not do it? or has he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

- God is not a human being, neither an offspring of a human being
- Note the difference that verse is "son of man" and not "Son of Man"
am lost undecided
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by CrazyMan(m): 12:30am On Oct 24, 2012
@buzugee...

Nice observations...I love'em.

KJV is still my favourite translation though.
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2012
CrazyMan: @buzugee...

Nice observations...I love'em.

KJV is still my favourite translation though.
HEY CRAZYMAN MI BREDA WHAPPUN RASTA ? RASCLAT MI HAFFI KJV PON MI BED AS MI TYPE DIZ FI YUH NUH grin grin
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by CrazyMan(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
obadiah777: HEY CRAZYMAN MI BREDA WHAPPUN RASTA ? RASCLAT MI HAFFI KJV PON MI BED AS MI TYPE DIZ FI YUH NUH grin grin
Lol...the spirit is moving.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
CrazyMan:
Lol...the spirit is moving.
AND YOU KNOW IT BRAH wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When God's Spirit Shows Up! / Religion, How Did It Began / See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.