Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art (1765 Views)

Why Kjv Is The Real Bible And Niv, Esv, Nlt And Rest Are Corrupted / The KJV Only Cult / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
Jeremiah 8 : 20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. 21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me. 22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

A total colapse of wordly knowledge and wisdom ; All the natural laws has failed

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
sadeiyare: Jeremiah 8 : 20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved. 21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me. 22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

A total colapse of wordly knowledge and wisdom ; All the natural laws has failed
A VERY BRILLIANT VERSE BY JEREMIAH IN THE MIDST OF THE CALAMITY OF THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY. A PERSONAL FAVORITE OF MINE

1 Like

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Isaiah 17:.14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

The trouble came so fast , that even before they realised what was happening, they were gone.

I so love the KJV

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
Isaiah.49:.8 Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages

Desolate Heritages, hmmm, I leave the house to explain this
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
sadeiyare: Isaiah 17:.14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

The trouble came so fast , that even before they realised what was happening, they were gone.

I so love the KJV
THE KJV IS THE ONLY BIBLE TO READ BRAH. ANYONE WHO AINT READING THE KJV IS NOT READING THE BIBLE. THATS A COLD VERSE TOO. THESE HEATHENS JUST SPOILING ISRAEL EVEN AFTER BEING WRITTEN INTO THE LAW
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
sadeiyare: Isaiah.49:.8 Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages

Desolate Heritages, hmmm, I leave the house to explain this
THE DESOLATE HERITAGES WILL BE THE SPOILERS, THE HEATHEN NATIONS THAT IS, WHO WILL BE IN THEIR SECOND DEATH. SCRIPTURE SAYS 'HE WHO LEADS INTO CAPTIVITY WILL GO INTO CAPTIVITY' 'THOSE WHO SPOIL YOU WILL I GIVE FOR A SPOIL' ' THE CAPTIVES WILL RULE THEIR CAPTORS'. THE DESOLATE HERITAGES ARE THE CAPTORS WHO HAVE NOW TURNED INTO CAPTIVES. THE HEATHEN NATIONS WHO SPOILED ISRAEL.
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
Job.4:3 Behold, thou hast instructed many, and thou hast strengthened the weak hands. 4 Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees. 5 But now it is come upon thee, and thou faintest; it toucheth thee, and thou art troubled. 6 Is not this thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?

If I can guess what the angel told Jesus to comfort Him, in the garden of gethsemane, this will be it
Re: Extremely Brilliant Bible Phrases Proving The Kjv Is A Work Of Art by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
obadiah777: THE KJV IS THE ONLY BIBLE TO READ BRAH. ANYONE WHO AINT READING THE KJV IS NOT READING THE BIBLE. THATS A COLD VERSE TOO. THESE HEATHENS JUST SPOILING ISRAEL EVEN AFTER BEING WRITTEN INTO THE LAW

I have tried, but can't read anyother translation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“the Devil Made Me Defile 6-year-old Girls” – Deeper Life Pastor Confesses / Subhana Rabbi Iblis - Satanist Art And Architecture / Oshun Spiritual Powers, Healing & Giver Of Healthy Children Mystical Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.