Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! (18326 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Super Eagles Of Nigeria: 55% (64 votes)
National Team of Benin Republic: 17% (20 votes)
A 0-0 draw.: 27% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Benin At Nations Cup: 1 - 0 / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September / Ghana 2008 Match: Nigeria Vs Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Emad(f): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2008
it is no use for the Eagles to win
even if they win , they will come back to their nest
the others are above them already
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Lifeboy2(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2008
lets watch and see what is going to happen
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by spora(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2008
[size=14pt]Blessed is the  man who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.[/size]

And like Joseph II, the 18th century Austrian emperor suggested his own epitaph, I will like to suggest this epitaph for the super fowls, as a concerned citizen:

"Here lies the Super fowls, who failed woefully in everything they undertook"
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Emad(f): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2008
What will hapen??
They will play one last match and score one goal to save their honor
and come flying back home cool
Rendevous ANC, 2010
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by salinco(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2008
cry cry cry angry angry angry
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Wilfem(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2008
I'm still optimistic that the Super Eagles can win the AFC. Why? 'cos this's the scoreline for today's matches: NIG 4 - BENIN 1 and CIV 2 - MALI 1. So, let's just wait and see.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Emad(f): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2008
Wilfem

You are a very optimistic person
But sometimes i prefer to be realistic
Those Eagles Playing the way they are CAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT WIN the ANC
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by uchetobi(f): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2008
Am not optimistic but WTH? am wishing d eagles gd luck.,, they need it
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by larryA: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2008
whatever happen, the coach is the problem, win or loss our ranking will fall.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by prince84(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2008
@ all posters

NIG 0 BENIN 0
CIV 1 MALI 0

the super fowls still cannot qualify,
remeber angola vs rwanda grin grin grin
wetin happen?
how many we score zimbabwe?
what happened?

even if the agric fowls score 100 goals they will not qualify.
My word!!!!!!!

dont bet your house on the agric fowls grin grin grin
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by prince84(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2008
@ wilfem
na wao you should just turn pastor at once.

Remember fath without work is zero.

The agri fowls of nigeria will come home, sorry go to the country not NIGERIA today
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by larryA: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2008
Wilfem, I share your view but when you list expect them to perform, they will surprise you.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by sley4life(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2008
Benin 0 Nig 0 or Benin 1 Nig 0. The super eagles are already out of the nations cup. I personaly was in Ghana in the room close to CIV room where i saw Drogba and Kanoute interacting and i heard them discussing about the match and I heard Drogba saying he wont score any goal against Mali that any goal bound ball will be sent over the bar and same to other team mate. He also said they should leave the match goaless so that Nigeria should go home. He also said his wife is a malian and he wont like to dissapoint his wife by scoring any goal against malian. I am tired of this because we have met doom already. We should not even waste any flight ticket bringings this men back to nigeria. They should be sent to their club with any available flight without the NFA paying their ticket. Vogt should go to hell. We have lost and we should just think about 2010 nations cup. I don't think we can even qualify for 2010 world cup. To hell with super eagles! To hell with Vogt! To hell with NFA!
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by uchetobi(f): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2008
LOl. such viciousness
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by prince84(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2008
@ uchetobi
we dey talk serious things u dey do lol na wa for u oo

dont u watch the matches??

i personally recomend floging for all he players public flogging.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by jaymobb(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2008
prince84:

@ all posters

NIG 0 BENIN 0
CIV 1 MALI 0

the super fowls still cannot qualify,
remeber angola vs rwanda grin grin grin
wetin happen?
how many we score zimbabwe?
what happened?

even if the agric fowls score 100 goals they will not qualify.
My word!!!!!!!

don't bet your house on the agric fowls grin grin grin

true talk my broda.
those yeye fowls should come back grin
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by metro(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2008
au are the mighty falling gone are d days wen we feared only cameroun now even Small squrrel na wahala 4 eagles imean (fowls) of nigeria. sad sad maybe be after we don learn our lesson we fit turn back gradually to eaglet ko eagles ati super eagles we pray oh lord
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by kolaoloye(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2008
WHY CAN`T WE JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS SUPER EAGLE OF A THING?
THIS TIME AROUND, NO MIRACLE CAN MAKE US QUALIFY.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by st1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2008
Mali 3 : 0 Cote D'ivore.
Cos Cot D'ivore will use their reserved teaM

Nigeria 1 : Benin 1
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Modups1(f): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
sley4life:

I personaly was in Ghana in the room close to CIV room where i saw Drogba and Kanoute interacting and i heard them discussing about the match and I heard Drogba saying he wont score any goal against Mali that any goal bound ball will be sent over the bar and same to other team mate. He also said they should leave the match goaless so that Nigeria should go home. He also said his wife is a malian and he wont like to dissapoint his wife by scoring any goal against malian. 

sley4life, r u serious bout dis cos cant dis be seen as match fixing?  lipsrsealed

but on d other hand if na joke, u really got me
and dat part bout his wife  grin grin grin so so cool
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by DCONE1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
too bad our boys r playin like babies in our match against mali. as 4 me i don already lose hope cry cry grin na dem no if dem like make  dem play well, sad na their  name dem dey spoil
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by DCONE1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2008
d one i heard was drogba was discussin with sum one dat even though we replayed d match they wud still trash us cheesy
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by shabangur(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
Mathematically,there's still a chance but of course that depends on the result between Ivory Coast and Mali.Let's wait and see!!!!
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by PurestBoy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
There are more important things to talk about instead of wasting our precious time on these fowls. Who even named them Eagles? That person should be jailed for 3 years without trials for giving them a wrong name.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Modups1(f): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
ah ah purestboy, they r eagles now
they r just not SUPER at d moment, once upon a time they lived up to thier name wink

honestly they owe us all a huge apology & compensation
some have lost money, friends, jobs and valuable time to support dem
and all 4 wat? angry
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by PurestBoy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
Modups!:

ah ah purestboy, they r eagles now
they r just not SUPER at d moment, once upon a time they lived up to their name wink

honestly they owe us all a huge apology & compensation
some have lost money, friends, jobs and valuable time to support them
and all 4 what? angry

Didn't you see our those Abidjan boys thrash them? Or what can you say about their inability to beat Mali? So why call them Eagles when even a fowl can do better?
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by lilstunt19(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
The fact dat we drew with Mali and lost to CIV does not mean dat we can Spell Benin Rep. U knw dat CIV is not a small team niether is Mali,  

So i Beleive we can still qualify if CIV will beat Mali,

Dave! cheesy
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by PurestBoy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2008
lilstunt19:

The fact that we drew with Mali and lost to CIV does not mean that we can Spell Benin Rep. You knw that CIV is not a small team niether is Mali,

So i Beleive we can still qualify if CIV will beat Mali,

Dave! cheesy

So what proof do you have the those fowls Eagles will beat Benin?
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by jinworm: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2008
nigeria is winning. the nation cup is coming to nigeria. just watch out.
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by Modups1(f): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
d final humiliation will be when those squirrels beat us 3-0  embarassed lipsrsealed

@jinworm i appreciate ur optimism, i really do.
keep it up u hear?
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by PurestBoy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
jinworm:

nigeria is winning. the nation cup is coming to nigeria. just watch out.

Mr Daydreamer, hope you've not placed a bet on them? Have you?
Re: First Round Match: Nigeria (2) Vs Benin (0)! by jinworm: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2008
UP SUPER EAGLES. UP NIGERIA. LONG LIVE APAM, YAKUBU AND NSOFOR grin tongue shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FG Recognises Pinnick As NFF President To Avoid FIFA Ban / Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Lampard Reveals How He Will Replace Hazard / Wayne Rooney Given Interim Role At Derby After Cocu Dismissal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.