Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. (3215 Views)

Working In Abuja Vs Lagos / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? / Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. by romeo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2008
Blackcat:

It is dialect deutsch. The translation sites can't help you with this one. romeo stop chasing Blackcat oh go and look for juliet (I have seen someone with that nickname already ) hmmm a word is enough for the wise oh grin

I know about a fabric called prolete for making sport wears and i am truely using online transaltion for german

But you have not answered my questions shocked shocked

I have Juliet and thanks for offering yourself though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. by Blackcat(f): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
romeo:

I know about a fabric called prolete for making sport wears and i am truely using online transaltion for german

But you have not answered my questions shocked shocked

I have Juliet and thanks for offering yourself though cheesy cheesy cheesy
Prolete tongue .
You make me believe in reincarnation. Nobody can be as stupid as you in one lifetime. Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity is forever tongue
Re: For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. by romeo(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2008
Blackcat:

Prolete tongue .
You make me believe in reincarnation. Nobody can be as stupid as you in one lifetime. Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity is forever tongue

Do you have some kind of mental problem? LoL i can see somebody going wacko here cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Get A Job / Selling Moin-moin As A Blue Collar Job / Request For Transcripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.