Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Suspected Kidnappers And Victims Trade Blames - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnappers And Victims Trade Blames (8701 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children / 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State / 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Suspected Kidnappers And Victims Trade Blames by whitecat007: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
I said it that ibos will operate their evil business in the SW.
Kudos to the Yoruba vigilante group.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers And Victims Trade Blames by Eve100000: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
agoha_vivi: @Eve100000: U should learn to respect the next man's opinion. Do you have to hurl insults at anyone who refuses to accept your opinion? You are the one I think, needs to connect his tongue to his brain because people like you always start or get into fights when around people with diverse opinion. U've got a lot of growing up to do, indeed.

God forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers And Victims Trade Blames by Eve100000: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
virtuoso01:
You have already proven that you are very immature. No need to dwell on it.

You need to learn to speak to people without trading insults. Annonymous forum or not, what we do here shows who we really are.

I hope you will reflect on that.

Wow, that was close... I almost gave a fu c k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits On The Loose In Imo / Mob Lynches Cop For Killing Driver Over Bribe / 1000 Nigerians In Egyptian Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.