Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ten Things You Shouldn't Say On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things You Shouldn't Say On A Date (602 Views)

8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things You Shouldn't Say On A Date by MurphyT1: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2012
1. You're wearing that?
2. Something smells funny.
3. Where's the Tylenol?
4. And to think, I first wanted to date your brother.
5. I have a confession to make…
6. My dad has a suit just like that.
7. That man is hot. Look at him.
8. My ex, may he rot in hell forever…
9. You're going to order that? Seriously?
10. You're how old?”

Add some other expressions you feel one shouldnt say on a date...letz hav fun smiley

(1) (Reply)

Should You Break Up With Ur Girlfriend / Bebe And Cece Winans Y'all...i'm LOST WITHOUT YOU / Most Nigeria Girls Dont No Way To A Man's Heart Is Throug His Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.