Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

27 Features Of Loving Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27 Features Of Loving Men (10981 Views)

This Guy Proposed To Girlfriend After 16yrs Of Loving / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2012
1. Always calls you to find out how you day is going. [Sure Thing] grin

2. Will feel terrible when he forgets your birthday or anniversary and will always make it up to you.

3. Surprises you with gifts, even when the occasion is not special.

4. Tells you regularly that he loves you. kiss

5. Knows how to make love to you. [Oshe] cheesy

6. Knows how to caress, hug, kiss and fulfill your heart’s romantic desires.

7. Feels your pain when you go through hard times. cry

8. Loves to see you happy and rejoices with you.

9. Always makes quality time to spend with you.

10. Will never physically or emotionally abuse you.

11. Will marry you without waiting too long. undecided

12. Will forgive and forget when you apologize for hurting his feelings.

13. Will not use your weaknesses or secrets against you.

14. Will not air your dirty laundry. grin

15. Is patient and willing to work on your relationship problems.

16. Knows that it is important for you to spend time with your friends and family members.

17. Will not cheat on you. [So help me God] grin

18. Will not flirt with your girlfriends to the point of annoying you. [So help me God] grin

19. Will not go out of his way to make you jealous.

20. Will always respect you in the presence of his friends and family members.

21. Always helps you with chores around the house. [If i don't have Stubbed Fingers] tongue

22. Enjoys the company of your family and friends.

23. Supports your dreams and ambitions.

24. Never puts you down when talking to you.

25. Cares a great deal about your thoughts, feelings and opinions.

26. Is always available to help when you need him.

27. Knows that his way is not the only way.
cool

10 Likes

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2012
One thing Is for sure, you'll only find these features in a Perfect Man and its said there's no thing like a Perfect man but HEY! u could still find an Imperfect Dudes who's ready to let down his life for U, thereby Doin' all That! wink

1 Like

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Mynd44: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2012
Sorry bro but too long and too much
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Sorry bro but too long and too much

Dont Worry Bro, The Ladies would make Out time to Read and Quench their Indecisiveness! cheesy
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Mynd44: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2012
El Guapo:

Dont Worry Bro, The Ladies would make Out time to Read and Quench their Indecisiveness! cheesy
Okay
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by solomon111(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
Unrealistic bull-shitt!
Maybe you should replace the 'loving' in your title with 'jobless wimps'.
Mscheww!!.

5 Likes

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by bid4rich(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
That number 4 na wa o, sometimes its not being said with seriousness. I love you ke! Some ladies will not say it rather what they want is what you have in your pocket
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by bigblow(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ladies be patient! Jesus is coming soon

3 Likes

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by phraoh(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
El Guapo: 1. Always calls you to find out how you day is going. [Sure Thing] grin

2. Will feel terrible when he forgets your birthday or anniversary and will always make it up to you.

16. Knows that it is important for you to spend time with your friends and family members.

18. Will not flirt with your girlfriends to the point of annoying you. [So help me God] grin

21. Always helps you with chores around the house. [If i don't have Stubbed Fingers] tongue

cool

I reckon, you are looking for a DOG.....

3 Likes

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by virginvampire(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Infant mortality
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by dmcdad: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
El Guapo: 1. Always calls you to find out how you day is going. [Sure Thing] grin

cool

Yeah the list is cool. I av at least 25 of those features for real. So guyz stop saying its impossible. Anywayz, u seem to falter on 17th and 18th respectively. Abi? Talk true oooo

1 Like

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by BodyKiss(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
You guys should stop this sh1t already. The class of ladies that want this kind of treatment are those between 30+ and above(looking to settle down). Making your woman jealous of you is one important trait a guy need when dating.

1 Like

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by mamasy: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
buh what if its the lady that does all this things listed to the guy in the relationship, does that mean the guy dsnt love the babe or na d babe dey kill herself untop am
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Lovelyempress(f): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
BodyKiss: You guys should stop this sh1t already. The class of ladies that want this kind of treatment are those between 30+ and above(looking to settle down). Making your woman jealous of you is one important trait a guy need when dating.
Not necessarily a woman wants this treatment but is afraid to express it . Those are all admirable qualities . I don't agree that making your girl jealous is an important trait in dating
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
Well as for me, let him just posses num 5, 11 &17. Then, he is already a perfect man for me. The other features can still be on hold. Shikena!!
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Booty4me: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2012

cool
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by freebreezeyz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
All in all, I can see YOU NEVER MENTIONED THE GOD FACTOR HERE!! Are u sure dis 'ideal man' no be Juju induced kind of person? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by BodyKiss(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Lovely empress :

Not necessarily a woman wants this treatment but is afraid to express it . Those are all admirable qualities .

Sure they are admirable qualities, but the truth remains that women easily take advantage of men that shows these qualities.

Lovely empress :

I don't agree that making your girl jealous is an important trait in dating

In theory it's not, but in practical... highly important trait.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Leobreezy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Its one of those prince charming posts again. Well ladies, good luck finding the "perfect" man.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Gracious10: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
bid4rich: That number 4 na wa o, sometimes its not being said with seriousness. I love you ke! Some ladies will not say it rather what they want is what you have in your pocket

You guys must have been meeting the wrong women. Some ladies are so principled that what u got in ur pocket is secondary. If u score zero in ur character and attitude, ur pocket worth nothing!! Learn to differentiate "Real" women from "gold diggers"! Enough of the generalization already.

1 Like

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by adoken: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
My take on love or anything that attracts or creates a bonding with the opposite sex is that women are naturally attracted to Bad guys with some nice sense of humour, i'm not talking about a proud-talker-wannabe-hunk....The secret to attracting women is simple: Be neat,intelligent,averagely generous, deep, independent,some choleric disposition but able to admit when you're wrong,some sense of humour and powerful on the bed!
Shikenan!

1 Like

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by mind7: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
This looks like a GAY MAN grin
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by adoken: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
1. Always calls you to find out how you day is going. [Sure Thing] grin------------ Not True,Most women want to have their space and when you call always it makes you a wussy and you'll end up having troubles when she doesn't pick your calls

2. Will feel terrible when he forgets your birthday or anniversary and will always make it up to you.---True Talk

3. Surprises you with gifts, even when the occasion is not special.---Not true,Most women have it at the back of their minds that you need something in return for every occasioned gift offered!

4. Tells you regularly that he loves you. - Not true,Most women hearing how much you profess your love expect more, they appreciate it when it comes like a leap year but showing tha act of love is most important

5. Knows how to make love to you. -True,if you cant bunk like a rabbit,be sure you are half way out of the relationship and perhaps may occur anytime

6. Knows how to caress, hug, kiss and fulfill your heart’s romantic desires.----For children growing up, real women love men of focus,purpose and direction, these things are flimsy to count as an index for healthy relationship

7. Feels your pain when you go through hard times.--Not true, Most women admire how you help them handle their hard times and even if you cry with them, when they get over it they will dump you

8. Loves to see you happy and rejoices with you.---No,Real men hide their joyful feeling for the rainy day,though he loves to see you happy but it is not in the manifesto of a real man to kid around like a baby offered Christmas rice....

9. Always makes quality time to spend with you.---Not always true,spending quality time with your woman means in no time you will be broke and she will dump you, you must create scarcity to be valued....it is a natural law!

10. Will never physically or emotionally abuse you.---100% true

11. Will marry you without waiting too long. No comments

12. Will forgive and forget when you apologize for hurting his feelings.---100% true

13. Will not use your weaknesses or secrets against you.---100% true

14. Will not air your dirty laundry. ---100% true

15. Is patient and willing to work on your relationship problems.Not true, women appear weak or as we think they are but they are real 'testers', they come in different ways to test you to know who you truly are and that is why you must define every stage of the relationship before things go bad,best answer is to talk how you feel about what's not going on well and how it can be corrected

16. Knows that it is important for you to spend time with your friends and family members.---100% true

17. Will not cheat on you. Not always true, if better when you love without expecting anything in return,cheating must occur whether you like it or not but your ability to fighting it and standing my your woman is what makes you the real man....we (men) are naturally born cheaters,it runs in our blood but being real about it and owning up to our women is the best assurance that we love 'em!

18. Will not flirt with your girlfriends to the point of annoying you. ---100% true, A real man must respect the feelings of his woman

19. Will not go out of his way to make you jealous.---100% true

20. Will always respect you in the presence of his friends and family members.---100% true but not with ulterior motive

21. Always helps you with chores around the house. true but it should not be a norm, house chores is not a man's portfolio, our portfolio is to hunt and deliver the home run,women are helpers
22. Enjoys the company of your family and friends.---100% true

23. Supports your dreams and ambitions.---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true

24. Never puts you down when talking to you.---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true

25. Cares a great deal about your thoughts, feelings and opinions.---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true---100% true

26. Is always available to help when you need him.---100% true

27. Knows that his way is not the only way. ---100% true---100% true---100% true

2 Likes

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by dabrake(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
El Guapo: One thing Is for sure, you'll only find these features in a Perfect Man and its said there's no thing like a Perfect man but HEY! u could still find an Imperfect Dudes who's ready to let down his life for U, thereby Doin' all That! wink
@1st highlight, wow! Tell me more. It's either you are lying or Jah is.
@2nd, . . . Too much viewing of RamseyNoah &GenevieveNnaji love stories is not good for this jet age.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by dabrake(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
I'm not a 1,3,7,17 and 26 person. I will never forget her b.day. Never. If i've got more important things on my mind, how will i think of you to call, buy an 'occasionless' gift or be around?
If I call you in the middle of an epic arsenal vs man utd game when arsenal is leading by a goal, know i love you enough to marry you.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
The women folk are yet to comment, i dont know what some are waiting for. I suspect that some (f) have dual personhood judging by their comments so far. I mean they should impregnate this topic with comments for or against the posters assertion.

1 Like

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by slimming: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
You try guy
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by DaddyD1: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
smileyi think i do mostof the things on the list
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by 2mch(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
28. Named 2mch tongue
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by AzaMontana(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
I think i know the guy the poster is talking about cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / My Little Tale / Macho Man Or Slim Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.