Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

27 Features Of Loving Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27 Features Of Loving Men (10994 Views)

This Guy Proposed To Girlfriend After 16yrs Of Loving / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by buhak: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
you have spoken well but i hope long run you will not change your mind because is only God that can make all things possible.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by 1ndidi2(f): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
adoken: My take on love or anything that attracts or creates a bonding with the opposite sex is that women are naturally attracted to Bad guys with some nice sense of humour, i'm not talking about a proud-talker-wannabe-hunk....The secret to attracting women is simple: Be neat,intelligent,averagely generous, deep, independent,some choleric disposition but able to admit when you're wrong,some sense of humour and powerful on the bed!
Shikenan!

Gbam!(ori e wa nbe) Kpom!(E nwere onu) That's what am talking about,that's my man right therewink
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by ortopazz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
bigblow: Ladies be patient! Jesus is coming soon

AMEN
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Lovelyempress(f): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
BodyKiss:

Sure they are admirable qualities, but the truth remains that women easily take advantage of men that shows these qualities.

In theory it's not, but in practical... highly important trait.
Elaborate so I can understand why this is an important trait
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
dabrake: I'm not a 1,3,7,17 and 26 person. I will never forget her b.day. Never. If i've got more important things on my mind, how will i think of you to call, buy an 'occasionless' gift or be around?
If I call you in the middle of an epic arsenal vs man utd game when arsenal is leading by a goal, know i love you enough to marry you.
grin
dabrake: I'm not a 1,3,7,17 and 26 person. I will never forget her b.day. Never. If i've got more important things on my mind, how will i think of you to call, buy an 'occasionless' gift or be around?
If I call you in the middle of an epic arsenal vs man utd game when arsenal is leading by a goal, know i love you enough to marry you.
true talk.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by nairaman66(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
(27 Features Of Loving Men)

You will find all these qualities in a man in a romantic movie!
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Rooneyboy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
poster y are u deceiving these ladies
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by mamasy: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Rooneyboy: poster y are u deceiving these ladies

its not deceit cos all these qualities are achievable. i do that to my man though he dsnt reciprocate
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2012

undecided undecided
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by McGeorge1(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2012
abeg mk una help me o,na only numba 10 n 13 i dey faulter o.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Rooneyboy(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2012
mamasy:

its not deceit cos all these qualities are achievable. i do that to my man though he dsnt reciprocate

He doesn't reciprocate and u say it aint deceit

Chei ! U are gone .

That ur so called man doesn't want to deceive u that's y he has chosen not to reciprocate .

If he were deceitful , he would be playing along.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Rejoyla(f): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Am proud to say i already have "that man" grin

1 Like

Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
I think that these 27 qualities are wonderful...for some BUT not for others. What I think is more important than the specific qualities themselves is the meaning of said qualities. For instance your man always saying he loves you may be what some woman like others rather actions over words. When considering the words, actions, or a combo of the two is whether or not the underlying sentiment of love is genuine. It's all an individual type thing but my sweetheart fits these qualities and he is NOT GAY or jobless or a liar, these are very attainable qualities. I think it comes naturally for a man to have these qualities or a variation on them when he finds 'the one for him'...it's the intent that matters not how a man fits exactly into these qualities because there are millions of these good qualities but I think these are a good sampling overall. One persons good quality is seen as undesirable or as weakness to another person, to each his own. In my opinion as long as a a man makes his lady happy, feel loved, feel secure, and feel she is important to him all is well smiley
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by forkadict(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2013
El Guapo: 1. Always calls you to find out how you day is going. [Sure Thing] grin

2. Will feel terrible when he forgets your birthday or anniversary and will always make it up to you.

3. Surprises you with gifts, even when the occasion is not special.

4. Tells you regularly that he loves you. kiss

5. Knows how to make love to you. [Oshe] cheesy

6. Knows how to caress, hug, kiss and fulfill your heart’s romantic desires.

7. Feels your pain when you go through hard times. cry

8. Loves to see you happy and rejoices with you.

9. Always makes quality time to spend with you.

10. Will never physically or emotionally abuse you.

11. Will marry you without waiting too long. undecided

12. Will forgive and forget when you apologize for hurting his feelings.

13. Will not use your weaknesses or secrets against you.

14. Will not air your dirty laundry. grin

15. Is patient and willing to work on your relationship problems.

16. Knows that it is important for you to spend time with your friends and family members.

17. Will not cheat on you. [So help me God] grin

18. Will not flirt with your girlfriends to the point of annoying you. [So help me God] grin

19. Will not go out of his way to make you jealous.

20. Will always respect you in the presence of his friends and family members.

21. Always helps you with chores around the house. [If i don't have Stubbed Fingers] tongue

22. Enjoys the company of your family and friends.

23. Supports your dreams and ambitions.

24. Never puts you down when talking to you.

25. Cares a great deal about your thoughts, feelings and opinions.

26. Is always available to help when you need him.

27. Knows that his way is not the only way.
cool

Heys Ogbeni,
I am sure these are traits ladies of other nationalities desire and not NAIJA chics?

As for naija chics, their ideal (loving) man only needs to have one trait and that is he's got to be stinkingly rich. That is all.

As I go dye the comedian talk for Rhtyhm unplugged say naija chics dey always complain say dem no dey cummm anytime they fork. Say those kind chics dey ALWAYS cummm if you drop $30K on their naked thighs.

Those are NAIJA chics for you.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2013
solomon111: Unrealistic bull-shitt!
Maybe you should replace the 'loving' in your title with 'jobless wimps'.
Mscheww!!.

lmao...easy bros.lol
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013

hahahahaha...my ribs o
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2013
phraoh:

I reckon, you are looking for a DOG.....

*dies*...lmao
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
fork adict:

Heys Ogbeni,
I am sure these are traits ladies of other nationalities desire and not NAIJA chics?

As for naija chics, their ideal (loving) man only needs to have one trait and that is he's got to be stinkingly rich. That is all.

As I go dye the comedian talk for Rhtyhm unplugged say naija chics dey always complain say dem no dey cummm anytime they fork. Say those kind chics dey ALWAYS cummm if you drop $30K on their naked thighs.

Those are NAIJA chics for you.

Opinion undecided
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by bukatyne(f): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
This OP is on point!

I really wonder why a lot of men think it's unachievable. They should work on themselves.

All 3rd class students think most first class students did 'something' to earn it.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2013
bukatyne: This OP is on point!

I really wonder why a lot of men think it's unachievable. They should work on themselves.

All 3rd class students think most first class students did 'something' to earn it.

I Wish i could kiss U for ur words.
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by dmcdad: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2013
bukatyne: This OP is on point!

You mean something fishy right?
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
dmcdad:
You mean something fishy right?

Meaty! love wink
Re: 27 Features Of Loving Men by dmcdad: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
bukatyne:

Meaty! love wink
Hmm.. Like a bush meat right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) / Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.