Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Anything Wrong With Allowing My Wife To See A Male Gynecologist - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Allowing My Wife To See A Male Gynecologist (8355 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice! / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anything Wrong With Allowing My Wife To See A Male Gynecologist by Jammiiee(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello, so pls how dd u deal with it, dd u later go to him again or u found a female gyn. Or how did u cope with the ignominy kinda
baby124:
Details are important here. What does she need the gynae for? His expertise or a particular procedure he is renowned for. I think you should talk to her, and both of you agree on what is best.Don't force your insecurities on her if she really needs the guys help. But if its a routine procedure, I think she can compromise. Personally, I feel very uncomfortable with a man prodding and probing down there. No matter how professional. I have done my bi-yearly cervical exam with a male gynae before, and I almost died of embarassment. He was professional though. I just think with a woman, I can ask questions which she can relate to and I won't be rotflmao from shame, on my way home.
Re: Anything Wrong With Allowing My Wife To See A Male Gynecologist by Jammiiee(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello bro
bjcole:

@debrief & cohorts u r all retarded, if viginal has been used for all form nonsense like u said with ur mouth, so someone else must do same. A viginal that has been used by all available dick & harry, battered left & right 4rm teenage, why will it be new. U come here & comment, fools. get more knowledge, then u will ve brain & think twice b4 u open ur dirty viginal for them to plaster.
Re: Anything Wrong With Allowing My Wife To See A Male Gynecologist by eyinjuege: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Your wife has made a decision as an adult with capacity to see a male gyne Dr she was reffered to. She's fine with seeing one.
Why then do you think its your decision again?
Re: Anything Wrong With Allowing My Wife To See A Male Gynecologist by eyinjuege: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
i tire o.infact the discomfort your wife is experiencing will not make her notice the gender of the doctor.this brings to my rememberance when me and my doctor friend were jisting some time back.he said when the husband of a patient took her to he hospital for child delivery because her water was already broken,it was only male doctors and male mid wives around.the woman was screaming in pains and the husband said he will wait till the female midwives comes.he doesnt want male doctors to see his wives vagina.they tried convincing him that they are not interested in the wife's vagina and moreover they have seen hundreds of vagina.he said he doesnt care,he just doesnt want any male to attend to his wife.of course he said they all left her.when the pain became unbearable for the wife and she started acting funny,she yelled doctor ema da oko mi lohun.i am ready o.on her own she pulled everything she was wearing.about 3 men were deeping hand inside the womans vagina to bring out the baby.so the point is when someone is in pain,she doesnt care about shame.so abegiii get a grip op

We need to understand something.
As a patient, your safety is the Drs utmost responsibility and it always comes first. It comes before your partner's beliefs, needs or wants.
Your own needs as a patient comes first. Provided the woman was willing to be seen by male gynes/ midwives, the husband's displeasure or needs are secondary and will be overridden by the patient's wants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria; A Country Were Men Are "Saints" And Women "Devils" / How Did Your Husband Propose? / Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.