Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir (19502 Views)

Dr Nwaezeigwe Was Paid By Buhari To Write The False Review / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Josh090:
He's being half Igbo makes sense, most Igbo people will rather agree with Achebe's 'opinion' than side with Yoruba folks, but he gravitates towards his Yoruba kindred somewhat your opposite as an half yoruba with more softness for Igbo. At the end of the day even you guys caught in the middle are forced to choose sides.

She is not half anything SHE IS A FULL DUM.B IGBO GIRL
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
tunnytox:

The only ibo hero abandoned his people dressed like a woman with his tail between his legs.
tunnytox:

The only ibo hero abandoned his people dressed like a woman with his tail between his legs.

G B A M ! ! !

Guy your post has finally nailed it....but come to think of it...how many Igbo leaders have actually laid down their lives for a cause they completely believed in

You will agree with me they ate not very many.....

1 Like

Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by ba7man(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Speaking of cowardice in the Yoruba tribe...who fought and drove back the Biafran army into a retreat after the battle of Ore?? The yoruba tribe will try to avoid a conflict as much as possible but if it comes to it...Talk of calculative decimation..One man, one idea, 3 million dead. Trust me, you don't want it with the Yoruba tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
logica: Lol. Ridiculous. Who is the International source? Fredrick Forsythe by any chance? I submit you have no clue what you are talking about.

The girl is the dum.best girl on nairaland. Trust me on this. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
tunnytox: Can these 'brave' Ibos now face their master across the Niger (Hausa/Fulani ) for once and stop whining!
You called yourself brave yet no ibo has really ever ask your master to apologise to you for the pogrom in the north, all you do is whinge and pick on Yorubas because of our peace loving nature.
So much for Igbo 'bravery' sior!
Even that has a limit. cool
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by ba7man(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
The Yoruba are more of thinkers than talkers. While u whine and complain about what happened over 40years ago, the yoruba Governors are forging alliances to make the region stronger focusing on the future.
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
tunnytox:

Real heroes die for what they believed in rather than escaped dressed like a woman!
Real heroes don't go back to their enemies to be pardoned!
Real heroes don't lobby for political posts from their so called enemies!
Real heroes don't give up their dreams and beg his enemies to make them relevant!
The lists goes on and on...,

+++++ 100000000 Singing "Aboki sai" !!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by advocate666: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
tunnytox:

What a lame post! Mention a single Igbo hero or shut up!
Even Akintola a civilian fought ibo soldiers to death, that what real heroes does not running away in the middle of the night dressed in iro and buba like a woman.

Most igbos are heroes. The hair on my child's hair is worth the entire Yoruba race.

Let me answer your previous yeye post full on nigerian jailbirds you call heroes.

Adekunle Fajuyi - I will just refer you to this thread to see how your aboki masters beat him mercilessly before cutting his throat like sallah ram. https://www.nairaland.com/1076677/real-story-how-lt.col-fajuyi
Victor Banjo - Shot like a castrated he goat in Enugu by General Odumegwu Emeka Ojukwu. Biafran head od State.
MKO Abiola - After being raped repeatedly by the abokis, they gently offered him nice cup of tea. Yoruba brain drank.
Kudirat Abiola - Shot in Lagos street (her fatherland) in broad daylight by her aboki masters whom she has been sucking off after they murdered her husband.
The entire Kuti family - The advent of AIDS shows that sometimed, god moves in mysterious ways.
Gani Fawehinmi - Blown up by your aboki fulani masters.

What did your people do after all these aboki on Yoruba atrocities? Nothing except turn and start badmouthing igbos on nl. Your elders even went to Abuja to collect blood money to shut up.

Shameless tribe: suicidal, cowardly, backstabbing, lazy, murderous, dirty, loud, useless, slavish, aboki follow follow, ugly, oily, snakey, beggars, parasitic.
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
ba7man: The Yoruba are more of thinkers than talkers. While u whine and complain about what happened over 40years ago, the yoruba Governors are forging alliances to make the region stronger focusing on the future.

Only for the ideeiots to migrate again like parasites. Bloody "mama I dey go lagos" "mama i dey go kaduna" people.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
To quickly add to my earlier post, I've always wondered for a long time why Chinua Achebe never won the Nobel prize for literature....

(with his lack of perceptive insight & Biafran antecedents, a.k.a. siding blindly with Ojukwu to starve and kill millions of igbos)...my answers are not far fetched after all
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
ABOKI SAI ! ABOKI SAI !! ABOKI SAI !!!
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by AjCityOne: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

and what did general oladipo diya do?
He didn't dragged the whole Yoruba nation to war and dressed like a woman to ran away. Whatever Diya, he acted on his own self interest and not for Yoruba people. Unlike Coward-Jukwu!!!
Keep talking and you are going to get deported!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

Most igbos are heroes. The hair on my child's hair is worth the entire Yoruba race.

Let me answer your previous yeye post full on nigerian jailbirds you call heroes.

Adekunle Fajuyi - I will just refer you to this thread to see how your aboki masters beat him mercilessly before cutting his throat like sallah ram. https://www.nairaland.com/1076677/real-story-how-lt.col-fajuyi
Victor Banjo - Shot like a castrated he goat in Enugu by General Odumegwu Emeka Ojukwu. Biafran head od State.
MKO Abiola - After being raped repeatedly by the abokis, they gently offered him nice cup of tea. Yoruba brain drank.
Kudirat Abiola - Shot in Lagos street (her fatherland) in broad daylight by her aboki masters whom she has been sucking off after they murdered her husband.
The entire Kuti family - The advent of AIDS shows that sometimed, god moves in mysterious ways.

What did your people do after all these aboki on Yoruba atrocities? Nothing except turn and start badmouthing igbos on nl. Your elders even went to Abuja to collect blood money to shut up.

Shameless tribe: suicidal, cowardly, backstabbing, lazy, murderous, dirty, loud, useless, slavish, aboki follow follow, ugly, oily, snakey, beggars, parasitic.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by MrGlobe(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
alj harem:

She is not half anything SHE IS A FULL DUM.B IGBO GIRL
you are jealous the lady is making more sense than you and your entire dumb frustrated tribe. get a rat poison man.
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by Desola(f): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fani Kayode elejo wewe. grin

I dated Bianca, My father was this; I was close to that. O ga ju! When we don tongue lash you for here finish on your disrespect for the great Awo awa daddy, you come dey back track now. Oshisko. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
@advocate666

Fajuyi a yoruba man died for Ironsi an Igbo man here is Danjuma's words ( the man that killed them both) on Fajuyi cry cry cry cry

Fajuyi and banjo why would you died for ingrates

Any Igbo man as brave as this man has not been born

The killing continued through to early May when people realised that the pogrom had arrived. Ironsi hurriedly convened a conference of all the Emirs, which are Moslem leaders throughout the Islamic North. The conference was held at Ibadan, capital of the Western Region It began on the 24th of July. Ironsi attended the conference by living with the governor of the Region. Major Fajuyi with whom Ironsi had served in the British Army in India. The Governor's residence called The Governor's Lodge was a heavily guarded building. Its guards numbering thirty well armed troops included Moslem troops. The idea of including Moslem troops among the guards was to demonstrate that, no animosity against Moslems existed in Ironsi's policy. So both Ironsi and Fajuyi felt quite safe. However, on the 25th of July, a contingent of heavily armed troops, all of the Northerners, speeded from a nearby Barracks to The Governors Lodge Ibadan. The time was about 8pm. Fajuyi was entertaining his guest, General Agui-Ironsi. The troops easily got access to the sitting room. [size=14pt]Without being announced, they forced themselves into the sitting room. They knew their victims. Without any ceremony, they ordered General Ironsi to stand up and be searched. With no struggle from Ironsi, he obeyed. One of them began to handcuff Ironsi. Fajuyi could not comprehend what was happening. "You can't do that” he bellowed. "Why? You keep away “The most senior officer of the troops ordered Fajuyi. “He is my guest, and you can't do that to him right in my house” "We've come to take him away” Responded one of the officers. "Take him away to where?” "That's none of your business; you keep away and sit down”, ordered the most senior of the rebel officers. But Fajuyi continued " I am a Yoruba; and we Yorubas do not allow gangsters to kidnap our guests from our home I can't let you hurt him “Fajuyi insisted. “Very well; Yoruba man; we'll teach you a lesson. We'll take both of you, “said the senior officer as he administered a hard blow on the face of Fajuyi. Then the troops pushed him and Ironsi into a waiting Land Rover.[/size]
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by advocate666: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
AjCityOne:
He didn't dragged the whole Yoruba nation to war and dressed like a woman to ran away. Whatever Diya, he acted on his own self interest and not for Yoruba people. Unlike Coward-Jukwu!!!
Keep talking and you are going to get deported!!! Lol

deported? lol.
i am actually renting flats to Yoruba people in lagos. hehe. pray for a real biafra so i can abandon your useless city for you. ewu. until then, remain colonised.
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are jealous the lady is making more sense than you and your entire dumb frustrated tribe. get a rat poison man.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin you are as du.mb as her so I have nothing to say to you. The same du.mb girl claims Egba speak Egun language.

Ijebu igbo people are igbos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Too much Igbo grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by MrGlobe(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Desola: Fani Kayode elejo wewe. grin

I dated Bianca, My father was this; I was close to that. O ga ju! When we don tongue lash you for here finish on your disrespect for the great Awo awa daddy, you come dey back track now. Oshisko. grin
what is this one saying, wont you go add more oil to that ewedu. Awo has commited suicide long ago, you are here calling him daddy.you dont know your daddy again?
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
[size=14pt]Biafran war soliders insulting Ojukwu after the war. If you fathers can call him a coward, why are you younger ones du.mb?[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by advocate666: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
alj harem: @advocate666

Fajuyi a yoruba man died for Ironsi an Igbo man here is Danjuma's words ( the man that killed them both) on Fajuyi cry cry cry cry

Fajuyi and banjo why would you died for ingrates

Any Igbo man as brave as this man has not been born

see this : https://www.nairaland.com/1076677/real-story-how-lt.col-fajuyi
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by AjCityOne: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

deported? lol.
i am actually renting flats to Yoruba people in lagos. hehe. pray for a real biafra so i can abandon your useless city for you. ewu. until then, remain colonised.

The last time i checked 95% of all Igbo that lives in lagos lives in Ajegunle and the surrounding slums.
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

see this : https://www.nairaland.com/1076677/real-story-how-lt.col-fajuyi

LOL [size=14pt]these are Danjuma's words. The man that shot Fajuyi and Ironsi, so any other version is counterfiet like most igbo products.[/size]
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
alj harem: [size=14pt]Biafran war soliders insulting Ojukwu after the war. If you fathers can call him a coward, why are you younger ones du.mb?[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTWGnvDYkM0

Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2012

Of course who would like to live with an OLD COWARD ?, what do you expect. Fine boy la ti le.
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin U dey listen to omo amugbo yen, gbogbo nkan ti agbaya Obasanjo yen dasile ni yen.
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by MrGlobe(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
alj harem:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin you are as du.mb as her so I have nothing to say to you. The same du.mb girl claims Egba speak Egun language.

Ijebu igbo people are igbos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Too much Igbo grin grin grin grin wink
^
hehehe, look at this clownish post. Irony is when Alh Harem the official clown of Nairaland calls you dumb. lol

1 Like

Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by tunnytox(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

[size=16pt]Dream on! you don't even worth a sallah ram or xmas chicken you're as worthless as a 2 weeks old rotten fufu[/size]
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
[size=14pt]I have brought out 2 FACTS

1. Danjuma's account on how he killed Fajuyi and Ironsi

2. How Old baifran war soldiers protested against Ojukwu before du.mb skulls like Mimifonwon and co were born. Oya counter am if una dare[/size]
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

^
hehehe, look at this clownish post. Irony is when Alh Harem the official clown of Nairaland calls you dumb. lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this got me rolling grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by aljharem(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
Oya I dey wait.
Re: Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir by MrGlobe(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
AjCityOne:

The last time i checked 95% of all Igbo that lives in lagos lives in Ajegunle and the surrounding slums.
lets believe the last time you checked was 1970. Right now the tide has turned. Yoruba people have been pushed to makoko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs / Search For Funding For Nigeria Giving Us Hypertension – Okonjo-Iweala Burst / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.