Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love (2861 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
i am a urgly broke az_z guy and i need a true love. Guess what... I got a huge magic stick but zero to insert my number 1. Pls help
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
how bout you work on urself. failure is not attactive for any woman thats the honest truth, im not saying become the next patrice motsepe, but just do something with your life.
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by greedie1(f): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
WTF?? Should have known from the title that this is a senseless topic.

Oluface, so you are POOR and UGLY yet you are hoping to score a free punny? Oboy! You are wicked o. If u are poor and handsome or rich and ugly, it would have been a different ball game. How can you be an ogbenyi and an amosu at d same time??

My friend, you will remain lonely for a long time. No right thinking girl will date a guy so poor she has to buy the condom herself and still endure the ugly face she has to look at while doing the do, abi una go use blindfold ni?

Ofcourse u ain't after true love,U just want free punny and all u have to give is your "huge magic stick", no?
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by mkoabiola: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
gree-die:

Oluface, so you are POOR and UGLY yet you are hoping to score a free punny? Oboy! You are wicked o. If u are poor and handsome or rich and ugly, it would have been a different ball game. How can you be an ogbenyi and an amosu at d same time??
Lol
Lol
U don tear my trouser wit laf.
Lol
My friend, you will remain lonely for a long time. No right thinking girl will date a guy so poor she has to buy the condom herself and still endure the ugly face she has to look at while doing the do, abi una go use blindfold ni?

Ofcourse u ain't after true love,U just want free punny and all u have to give is your "huge magic stick", no?
Lol
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
Na war. So no hope for me. Atleast i still come out boldly that i am urgly and poor... How many of you can do that. Life do tire me.
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by legacysystems2(f): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS DATA SHEET

ELEMENT: Woman
DISCOVERER: Adam
ATOMIC MASS: 45kg to 225kg

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
1. Body surface normally covered with film of powder/paint
2. Bolls at absolutely nothing, freezes for no apparent reason
3. Found in various grades ranging from virgin material to common ore

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
I. Reacts well to gold, platinum and precious metals
2. The most powerful money reducing agent known to man

COMMON USE
I. Highly ornamental
2. Can greatly aid relaxation
3. Can be effective cleaning agent

HAZARDS
I. Turns green when placed alongside a superior specimen
2. Possession of more than one is possible but specimens must not make eye contact
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
how this one take concern me?
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by greedie1(f): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mr legacy system, ur brain is malfunctioning, why are u stressing the poor thing? It's way past ur bed time, u should sleep and allow it to cool off k
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2012
gree-die:
Mr legacy system, ur brain is malfunctioning, why are u stressing the poor thing? It's way past ur bed time, u should sleep and allow it to cool off k

Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by samallaydyce: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Only you can love urself,the earlier you start to realize this,the better for you.life is too small to start feeling like a lovelorn
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by legacysystems2(f): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2012
gree-die:

Guess the advantages he enjoys are obvious
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2012
sam allaydyce: Only you can love urself,the earlier you start to realize this,the better for you.life is too small to start feeling like a lovelorn
Life tire me. I no toast girl make she gree. Na so so yab them dey yab me. If i wan make the case worst make i touch am. Omo mo ti fa were loyan.
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 25, 2012
urgly?

1 Like

Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 25, 2012
undecided
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Godson201333(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
gree-die:

lol Greedie has been a bad girl for a long time,,sorry for reviving this thread oo just passing by ni
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Godson201333:

lol Greedie has been a bad guy for a long time,,sorry for reviving this thread oo just passing by ni
We don hear.
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by lyfe(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lol at the posts @poster you are not alone, we plenti.
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
gree-die:

Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by carlos1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: Na war. So no hope for me. Atleast i still come out boldly that i am urgly and poor... How many of you can do that. Life do tire me.

Can u upload ur pics, U might look beta than some ppl slating u here. But seriously u need to go work on urself bro. U can be poor and ugly d same time and stil be hoping for some gurl to fall frm heaven n love u. Find sometin doing at least and try making up with ur appearance since ur facial beauty is notin to write home about
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: i am a urgly broke az_z guy and i need a true love. Guess what... I got a huge magic stick but zero to insert my number 1. Pls help
am beautiful and rich,i think we are going to make a good match wink
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
smothly: am beautiful and rich,i think we are going to make a good match wink
Maybe... Lol
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: Maybe... Lol
kiss
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
smothly: kiss
because i wowo abi undecided
smothly: kiss
because i wowo abi. No be me create myself na
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
oluface: i am a urgly broke az_z guy and i need a true love. Guess what... I got a huge magic stick but zero to insert my number 1. Pls help

Hell no...Ugly broke azz Niggaz...can never find true love......its one thing to be ugly..or broke....but damn....ugly and

broke nigga? you give a woman nothing to work with......I mean put yourself in woman s shoes....what the hell would you

want to do with an Ugly broke azz nigga? Blood of Jesus...
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Hell no...Ugly broke azz Niggaz...can never find true love......its one thing to be ugly..or broke....but damn....ugly and

broke nigga? you give a woman nothing to work with......I mean put yourself in woman s shoes....what the hell would you

want to do with an Ugly broke azz nigga? Blood of Jesus...
Na God
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 29, 2013
oluface: because i wowo abi undecided because i wowo abi. No be me create myself na
my love is unconditional
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by easyeyes(m): 4:20am On Jun 29, 2013
legacy_systems: HAZARDOUS MATERIALS DATA SHEET

ELEMENT: Woman
DISCOVERER: Adam
ATOMIC MASS: 45kg to 225kg

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
1. Body surface normally covered with film of powder/paint
2. Bolls at absolutely nothing, freezes for no apparent reason
3. Found in various grades ranging from virgin material to common ore

CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
I. Reacts well to gold, platinum and precious metals
2. The most powerful money reducing agent known to man

COMMON USE
I. Highly ornamental
2. Can greatly aid relaxation
3. Can be effective cleaning agent

HAZARDS
I. Turns green when placed alongside a superior specimen
2. Possession of more than one is possible but specimens must not make eye contact

Hahaha...Intriguing. you know it may not be so much of a hazard if the right person is wearing the right PPE..lolz
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 29, 2013
IF YOU LOOKING LIKE THIS NIGGA...YOU GOTTA HAVE MONEY DUDE......SO ILL SUGGEST YOU START HUSTLING....Bleep THE POLICE...START PUSHING THAT GEORGE BUSH MY NIG......so you can find true love...cheers

Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by easyeyes(m): 5:08am On Jun 29, 2013

Of course dude. Start by killing that huge stick mentality. Huge sticks are for vigilante wannabes. lol

Your wallet may not be the same size as a celebrity's but i'm sure you could smile as charmingly as any. So next time them pretty things pass you by, give them your 32 hit combo of close-up sparkling, traffic stopping ,ear to ear smile. I tell you, half of the same girls fronting in here will be converted to believers. haha

Disclaimer: Prescription works in accordance with intentions. If you have good intentions you'll look like prince charming. If intentions are sinister it will show . You'll look like the boss from evil dead and the girl will surely faint.
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2013
smothly: my love is unconditional
No dey pull my leg
Re: Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love by NET1(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2013
oluface: No dey pull my leg

You dey complain say you wowo and you no get money, so you your chances of true love were dim.
Now, you see love beckoning on you, you come dey do shakara, nnah mehn, I no sabi for you again o.

Guy, don't sleep on top of a moving motocycle o, otherwise you will tumble o. If you waste time, this girl fit change her mind o (or even sharper boys fit collect her number before you sef).

.NET

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Cause Of Failed Relationships And Marriage - Bad Mindset / (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. / Ladies,what Are Your Reasons For Remaining Single Up Till Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.