Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? (4874 Views)

Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding? / Why Do Guys Find Me More Attractive? / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2012
Well, Have done my research and i ve come to the conclusion that Most guys are still clinging to their pasts and are not willing to move on even when they are with another girl. From my findings i realized that most of these guys were the initiators of what led to the end of such relationships due to their non-chalant attitudes, un seriousness, taking the girl for granted, and so many other things, which forced the girl to end the relationship out of frustration! And when such gal moves on with another guy, the guy(her Ex) gets jealous and wants her back by all means, and in most cases due to the love that these girls had for them before...its going to be a lil difficult for the girl to ignore them/him...even though she wont love him like she used to, but she wont deny him of her attention, thus making d guy believe that he still got hope, even when she is so sure that she cant go back to him! So my question is....is it because she moved on with another guy or after she left you realized how much u love nd needed her back??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by DExplorer1: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2012
Your research was done in a hurry. It's the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

actually i think shes rite

Just take a look around you, look at 2sexy, dailynews, sexkillz, rooneyboy,ikekings, d-explorer
just to mention a few these dudes still complain about their ex's till date

wait oh what im i saying sef

Noooo OP ure wrong! its the other way round

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
Hehe...i doubt it! From what i have read and seen so far even here on Nairaland.....i know am right! Most girls were claimn to be over their exes but most guys weren't!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

Just take a look around you, look at 2sexy, dailynews, sexkillz, rooneyboy,ikekings, d-explorer

Hahaha...This is funny! You kno am right sha!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Hahaha...This is funny! You kno am right sha!

No u aint, im well over my ex'
she left and i got her replaced with 7 new chic-ka-las #winks#
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Chimezie198(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hv gotten over her face. But the size of her nyansh no gree comot frm my memory. sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by DExplorer1: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

I rest my reply on the bolded smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by free2ryhme: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
it is natural with guys they just cant help it. mostly especially when the babe set ..dat wan na wahala ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by DExplorer1: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Hehe...i doubt it! From what i have read and seen so far even here on Nairaland.....i know am right! Most girls were claimn to be over their exes but most guys weren't!
Maybe you're about to bring up the topic Who's more emotional: Guys or Ladies? I still insist that you're wrong!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
inaccurate
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by fairygeh(f): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
I would have thought girls find it difficult to get over their ex's cos most guys wtout further ado just jump onto the next undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by free2ryhme: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
teachers plenty for this thread make una no beat persin pickin die undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
fairygeh: I would have thought twas girls that find it difficult to get over their ex's cos most gust guys wtout further ado just jump onto the next undecided

exaborate and expanciate further please

anti-gbagun i see you dont correct me, i know its wrong grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
The one that finds it harder to let go in the end, is the very person that called the relationship off or the one that betrayed the relationship. Whether it is the guy, or the girl.

When you call a relationship off, the other person feels down at the moment and then will gradually forget about you and find your replacement. While you the one that did the calling off will find a replacement and still think of the person you just dumped. That is why you keep calling to know how they are doing, and if you can still remain as friends, and more often than not, you would want them to come back to you. . .

It is not gender specific!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2012

Hurrayah!! sexkillz has finally had senses

maybe its cos he wants SALLAH RICE AND RAM

this is so on point, no wonder my bladdy ex keeps seeking me around jst like the other fuckin lots

OP i believe you've heard it all, its easier in my opinion for dudes to forget them ex's

punny isnt difficult to find these days, i have girls littered around me like poultry fowls all i need to do is reach out to any

tell me what time of the day i'll have to think about an ex, when there are well over 7 DIFFERENT GIRL activities bombarding my brain each minute

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hmmm...i disagree jor! Like somone commented above, when the girl starts looking pretty and sexy, they wont get their eyes off her...nd stylishly flirt or wooe her again! we shouldnt even argue on this, cause its d fact....and btw all my exes from A-z want me back sha...hehe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hmmm...i disagree jor! Like somone commented above, when the girl starts looking pretty and sexy, they wont get their eyes off her...nd stylishly flirt or wooe her again! we shouldnt even argue on this, cause its d fact....and btw all my exes from A-z want me back sha...hehe

they want you cos they wanna hit that core in between your legs and not cos ure any better than their current girlfriends (no offence) kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by fairygeh(f): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

exaborate and expanciate further please

anti-gbagun i see you dont correct me, i know its wrong grin grin grin
190 please i dnt have ur time,try and figure it out urself
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: The one that finds it harder to let go in the end, is the very person that called the relationship off or the one that betrayed the relationship. Whether it is the guy, or the girl.

When you call a relationship off, the other person feels down at the moment and then will gradually forget about you and find your replacement. While you the one that did the calling off will find a replacement and still think of the person you just dumped. That is why you keep calling to know how they are doing, and if you can still remain as friends, and more often than not, you would want them to come back to you. . .

Not always d case.IF i dumped ur azz, trust me! dat is it! call me heartless, it is wot it is.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
fairygeh: 190 please i dnt have ur time,try and figure it out urself

You must create time for me ooh please explain further
my brain isnt booting properly this afternoon cry cry
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hmmm...i disagree jor! Like somone commented above, when the girl starts looking pretty and sexy, they wont get their eyes off her...nd stylishly flirt or wooe her again! we shouldnt even argue on this, cause its d fact....and btw all my exes from A-z want me back sha...hehe
Look at it this way. . .
If the guy did the calling off and broke the girls heart and then the girl gets over it and starts looking pretty and sexy, the guy would want her back.

If the girl did the calling off and broke the dudes heart, and then she starts getting pretty and sexy, the guy would simply look for a younger, prettier, and sexier lady than she is, and she is bound to get jealous and would want him back. . .

Check am well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: The one that finds it harder to let go in the end, is the very person that called the relationship off or the one that betrayed the relationship. Whether it is the guy, or the girl.

i completely agree with you! Absolutely....but as for me when i break up with a guy even when he didnt do anything wrong, i close that chapter of my life forever!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by fairygeh(f): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

You must create time for me ooh please explain further
my brain isnt booting properly this afternoon cry cry
. What it simply means is Guys get over their ex's faster than Girls,Gotten now ?
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: Look at it this way. . .
If the guy did the calling off and broke the girls heart and then the girl gets over it and starts looking pretty and sexy, the guy would want her back.

If the girl did the calling off and broke the dudes heart, and then she starts getting pretty and sexy, the guy would simply look for a younger, prettier, and series lady than she is, and she is bond to get jealous and would want him back. . .

Check am well.

sexkillz stop exposing the ALPHA male in us out to these women angry
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Not always d case.IF i dumped ur azz, trust me! dat is it! call me heartless, it is wot it is.
A girl would dump a guy for one of these two reasons. . .

She gets tired of him, or he betrayed her trust and she dumped him.

If she ends the relationship for no justifiable reason, na she go feel am pass in future. But if she has a reason for dumping the guy, and the guy is really at fault, then the guy will feel it most and try to get back to her.

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
fairygeh: . What it simply means is Guys get over their ex's faster tha Girls,Gotten now

was that too much to explain!

sturborn girl angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*Winks*
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
Yawns!!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by fairygeh(f): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

was that too much to explain!

sturborn girl angry angry
if i slap you grin
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
The effects are not felt immediately. . . Time must pass!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? by 190theclown: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
fairygeh: if i slap you grin

lets yarn outside here, wah say you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / Why We Want To Marry Virgins / My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.