Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why We Want To Marry Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Want To Marry Virgins (5062 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
After reading a thread that seeks to dissuade or even ridicule guys who are seeking to marry a virgin woman,I decided to open the eyes of guys who hold a different view

Here is the thread in case u missed it;
https://www.nairaland.com/2849535/nigerian-men-craving-virgin-wives

Most people think guys want to marry virgins MERELY to be the first man to touch her,this is rather not insightful as there is more to this issue than meets the eyes.

I will use this thread to open your eyes (guys who don't want virgins because they want steamy sex ASAP) on the reasons why some futuristic guys want virgins

Let's go to the points while I try to be concise and brief

We want a virgin as a wife because;

1 THEY ARE PRONE TO FAITHFULNESS: unlike non-virgins who are so consumed with sex and cannot hold their body,believe me it is like food to most of them and even a horse cannot satisfy some of them this is so terrible,virgins are not used to such lifestyle as they are decent rather than wayward,so this makes them more of a wife material,or who doesn't want a LOYAL wife? See,a cheating spouse is a source of death,talk about STD/STI,don't let me say more to this.

2 THEY HAVE HIGH MORAL STANDARD: while some girls trade their pride just for a guy who bought them suya,or who sends them recharge cards,or more painfully,just for nothing all in the name of having fun,these set of girls know what they are doing and they are keeping themselves for someone who will take them home to mummy.

3 THEY HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD: I know u will say some are virgins because their parents are strict duh,nobody and I mean nobody can monitor you,if u want to do it u will do it,so what happens to a girl with strict parents but she is now in school,most of the wayward girls will be party riders in school and S.U at home,but here are these girls who believe the eye of God is watching them and they don't misbehave.

4 WE WANT A COMPLETE WOMAN: don't be surprised some women are incomplete,they are physically women but are biologically men,this is what I mean,a woman with no womb is not a complete woman,and this is a result of pre-marital sex which leads to pregnancy then abortion,talk about STDs (the curable and the incurable ones make I no start to list abegi) hello we want people to celebrate with us after nine months and we don't want to have problem due to some else's carelessness or ignorance.BETTER LIVE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND THE PERFECT WILL OF GOD BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

5 NO ISSUE OF THE EXES: this looks like point number one,but yes loyalty in marriage cannot be over emphasized especially in this age of whatsapp,facebook and all,we don't want someone who will jam their exes and rekindle old feelings nonsense,for this reason virgin girls are safer.

6 WE WANT PEACE OF MIND: this is rather an important point,trust me once u slept with your wife before marriage,u know u don't have two heads and she can be cheap for other men too,u cannot fully trust her because she is not the type that keeps herself clean,she is the type that makes things happen lol,can u trust her in her place of work?what if u travel abroad? With virginity comes trust and confidence in ur woman.

7 WE DON'T WANT SOMEONE WHO LIVES WITH GUILT OR LACKS CONSCIENCE: sex no doubt leads to pregnancy and if it is outside of marriage some women resort to abortion and live with the guilt,while some women are so used to abortion that they have even suppressed their own conscience,I believe the latter can make for a wicked house wife.

8 WE DON'T WANT LIARS AND POOR FOUNDATION: another interesting point,most girls who engage in pre-marital sex do it with multiple guys,when they meet a suitor,they will tell him they had only one guy in the past,this is dangerous for the foundation of marriage because that is how they will continue to lie to you

9 WE WANT TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO TOUCH HER: yes you heard me right,as u already know we want to be the first to touch her,it is what we will not forget in our life time,talk about history here.This point comes last because it is the least important to me as one of the reasons why I want a virgin girl contrary to the opinions of all the MR I want a pro,who think we want virgins because we just want to be the first toucher grin

Just like point number 4,pre-marital sex comes with consequences,if u have made some mistakes just ask God for His forgiveness and start living right,BUT if u are still pure but thinking to lose your virginity don't try it for the fun is not worth the stress,don't allow pressure to make u to lose something u cannot regain,something that will earn you respect from your future husband,something that will guarantee absence of suspicion in ur marriage due to the fact that ur husband will not be suspecting u of cheating UNNECESSARILY like the non-virgins.Some even dropped out of school or could not go to school due to having children that were not planned for at all.

Use the comment section to drop some points u wish to state which I may not have stated,thanks.

Written by professore.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Meeloreh(f): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Passing by
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Pennah(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
virginity is not a true dignity... tis just lack of opotunity

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by naijaboiy: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2016
[b]Let me read the other thread first.

*****Modified*****

Okay I've gone through that thread and comparing with this one I come to the conclusion that they are both crap and bullshyte to me. undecided

As for me getting married to a virgin is not a thing of compulsion for me because I look beyond such things. All the features mentioned by the op of this thread can also be attained by non-virgins so fùck that shít. undecided

As for the other thread by carnations where it was asked if guys who wanted to marry virgins were virgins themselves,she seemed to forget that it's the same virgin girls that want to get married to guys who are non virgins.

So by that it simply means these girls also don't want guys to actually keep their virginity. So you can't blame them for being non virgins and wanting to marry virgins.

On a final note I think y'all should just shut the hell up and face more important things in life and stop creating threads about this virginity ish. Let everybody do what pleases them as far as they all end up happy cos that's what is more important than all these unnecessary worries. undecided

#DropsMic.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Ginaz(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Oh boy here we go again .................. If you guys like marry fish sef e no concern me angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by andysnoopy(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2016
" They have high moral standard: while some girls trade their pride just for a guy who bought them suya,or who sends them recharge cards,or more painfully,just for nothing all in the name of having fun,these set of gilrs know what they are doing and they are keeping themselves for someone who will take them home to mummy."

I have a problem with your second point. Do you want to tell me that an adult girl that decides to have sex cos she wants to or as you put it "for fun" is worse than the girl that sells it for suya That is the problem with men right there and myself included. We have found a way of concluding that women don't have right to their body and I think it's wrong because it's totally acceptable for us "men" to look for the nearest hole to stick our dick in with the slightest of urge.

My 2 cents tho...

3 Likes

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Pennah:
Baba that Statement is cliche and Fallacious as Well.

Opportunity you Say How many girls today lack the opportunity to explore their Sexual fantasies? Can you give me instances Where the opportunity to have Sex eludes a virgin Girl?

Instead Of you to appreciate the fact that a virgin Girl has possibly Gone through a lot in other to preserve her chastity, You are Here On Nairaland Undermining her Efforts. What nonsense!

I respect virgin girls a lot BUT that doesn't mean that I disrespect the "Non-Virgin" Girls. It's just that I Don't Fancy "Fairly used Products".

If i, Being a virgin , Can't Find a Virgin wife, Then I might probably Take the path of Celibacy. EOS!

10 Likes

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2016
So undecided
Make I dey run ontop say u dey look for virgin abi undecided undecided
Just do ur personal searching and when you find her, let us know.
Leave trash for 'lama" grin
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by rottennaija(m): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Pennah:

Says which animal?

4 Likes

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2016
RexKex:
Baba that Statement is cliche and Fallacious as Well.

Opportunity you Say How many girls today lack the opportunity to explore their Sexual fantasies? Can you give me instances Where the opportunity to have Sex eludes a virgin Girl?

Instead Of you to appreciate the fact that a virgin Girl has possibly Gone through a lot in other to preserve her chastity, You are Here On Nairaland Undermining her Efforts. What nonsense!

I respect virgin girls a lot BUT that doesn't mean that I disrespect the "Non-Virgin" Girls. It's just that I Don't Fancy "Fairly used Products".

If i, Being a virgin , Can't Find a Virgin wife, Then I might probably Take the path of Celibacy. EOS!
But u expect her to Fancy yours ?
If you also a Virgin then ride on but if not Yours is also Fairly used so why should a virgin girl want you?

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by oshe11: 12:20am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:
Oh boy here we go again .................. If you guys like marry fish sef e no concern me angry
eyah! Sorry ooooo

u fit manage Alum nagrin
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

But u expect her to Fancy yours ?
If you also a Virgin then ride on but if not Yours is also Fairly used so why should a virgin girl want you?
Well, at this point, I Am "Speaking" as a virgin. So Yes! A Virgin Girl might want me & I think I Deserve her too.

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Virgin or nothing..

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 08, 2016
RexKex:
Well, at this point, I Am "Speaking" as a virgin. So Yes! A Virgin Girl might want & I think I Deserve her too.

Ok if your a virgin then its understandable but if not........
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Ok if your a virgin then its understandable but if not........
Yea, I Am a Virgincheesy.

& it is only proper That I associate with Virgin girls too. Since it is Obviously clear that you are far from Being chaste, You can kindly f**k off my Mentions! Thank You!grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by donholy28(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Nna ur points dey OK but if i find d woman i want to marry...virgin or no virgin I don't care

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by oshe11: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2016
andysnoopy:
" They have high moral standard: while some girls trade their pride just for a guy who bought them suya,or who sends them recharge cards,or more painfully,just for nothing all in the name of having fun,these set of gilrs know what they are doing and they are keeping themselves for someone who will take them home to mummy."

I have a problem with your second point. Do you want to tell me that an adult girl that decides to have sex cos she wants to or as you put it "for fun" is worse than the girl that sells it for suya That is the problem with men right there and myself included. We have found a way of concluding that women don't have right to their body and I think it's wrong because it's totally acceptable for us "men" to look for the nearest hole to stick our dick in with the slightest of urge.

My 2 cents tho...

u jst sed dis 4 likes and ntin more, shioooor!

Oya take am.........

(Quote) (Report) 2000000000000000000000000 Likes (Like) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Hadez(f): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
What is wrong with nairaland and virgins today? cheesy
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Ginaz(f): 12:29am On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
eyah! Sorry ooooo

u fit manage Alum nagrin

Your sense dey inside of your village witch pot, go collect am mumu undecided
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by K9blunt(f): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Clap for yourselves

You spoke the gospel truth

Iranu
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by ernesty20(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:
seems them don open ur hole. tongue
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by oshe11: 12:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Your sense dey inside of your village witch pot, go collect am mumu undecided
E PAIN AM grin
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Ginaz(f): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
E PAIN AM grin

Why would it pain me? Some guys are really as senseless in this nairaland. You won't give any reasonable comments when needed but when it comes to say rubbish and silly things they will get at it with relish.

You can really tell an educated and mature person by their comments on social media, its a thing of shame that you should be showing your stupidity with so much confidence it makes a senseless goat jealous. You should comment on the above topic for discussion and not making a fool of yourself. Or if you feel like saying it, can you call your girlfriend that has done 100 abortion and with certificate of her prostitution to amuse you?

Go pick on someone else, you act like a goat! Disgusting and silly !

2 Likes

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by andysnoopy(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
u jst sed dis 4 likes and ntin more, shioooor!

Oya take am.........

(Quote) (Report) 2000000000000000000000000 Likes (Like) (Share)

*Ignored *
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by oshe11: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Why would it pain me? Some guys are really as senseless in this nairaland. You won't give any reasonable comments when needed but when it comes to say rubbish and silly things they will get at it with relish.

You can really tell an educated and mature person by their comments on social media, its a thing of shame that you should be showing your stupidity with so much confidence it makes a senseless goat jealous. You should comment on the above topic for discussion and not making a fool of yourself. Or if you feel like saying it, can you call your girlfriend that has done 100 abortion and with certificate of her prostitution to amuse you?

Go pick on someone else, you act like a goat! Disgusting and silly !
why so pained? Lemme Leave You For LAWMA
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Ginaz(f): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2016
ernesty20:
seems them don open ur hole. tongue

You mean your girlfriend wia dem don fuvk back to back? Her runs was a hit, from London to Paris , from Paris to Dubai yet na Nokia torchlight and black paper bag she carry come. Tell her street is taking over, iyalaya prostitutue grin
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2016
We? Who are they 'we'? You better talk for yourself
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Ginaz(f): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
why so pained? Lemme Leave You For LAWMA

I'm not pained, lol . leave trash for lawma and stop acting like a goat grin.
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by oshe11: 12:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

I'm not pained, lol . leave trash for lawma and stop acting like a goat grin.
oya Sorry! Didnt mean it the way U took it, ur komment made it obvious u werent a virgin, bt den again U sounded like virginity meant ntin wen we both knw it does. Was jst tryin to poke U in a subtle and joking way but the u took It d wrong way n I klearli undastand. Not dat I dnt respect Non Virgin gals, trust me I do, jst like I respect Virgin gals also. The OP made some sense bt U wanted to thwart his effort, so I called U out nt to spite U tho!

Anyways cheers!

Na true quarrel I gt my 1st gal(tho we aint 2geda again), lemme leav U b4 U bkum my 2nd gal

3 Likes

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Ginaz(f): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
oya Sorry! Didnt mean it the way U took it, ur komment made it obvious u werent a virgin, bt den again U sounded like virginity meant ntin wen we both knw it does. Was jst tryin to poke U in a subtle and joking way but the u took It d wrong way n I klearli undastand. Not dat I dnt respect Non Virgin gals, trust me I do, jst like I respect Virgin gals also. The OP made some sense bt U wanted to thwart his effort, so I called U out nt to spite U tho!

Anyways shares!

Na true quarrel I gt my 1st gal(tho we aint 2geda again), lemme leav U b4 U bkum my 2nd gal

I'm calling lawma to take you to the trash, stop mentioning me like I owned you money. Cheers, M.ORON
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by oshe11: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

I'm calling lawma to take you to the trash, stop mentioning me like I owned you money. Cheers, M.ORON
u r a lady dearie, pls act as one and forgive me for mentioning U kos i'm sorry!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Chat Btween A Girl And A Guy / Top 10 Reason Abortion Should Be Legal, Do You Agree? / Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.