Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (15637 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / An Encounter With A Ghost. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by CrazyMan(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Wow, tell me where you saw the ghost so that i can keep off.
Its was a long time ago...I've posted it here on Nairaland...I don't I have the strength to explain in detail my experience a second time.

I would search for the link and post it here.
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by Chiopatra: 6:41am On Jan 05, 2013
djeezy: I don't believe in ghost because I have never seen or encountered one afore. Anyone who claims to have seen one afore is simply delusional and needs help. In the extreme case the person could be hallucinating, sometimes the mind plays some silly tricks on us. Ghosts are figments and creation of our own imgination, sometimes invented by people to spread propaganda with widespread mirage, chimera and illusions.
oyibo grin
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by JallowBah(f): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Chiopatra: oyibo grin

...oyibo what?
Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by popson1(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2013
I believe ghost exists. i've seen one before although I was very young then. it was an experience I had over twenty years ago but which remains indelible on my subconscioness still.
The wIfe of an uncle had just passed on.About 3 days after she had been interred, in the middle of the night, I was pressed for nature and I opened the door and made for the toilet located within the compound. I would have to walk past the deceased door on the way to the toilet. I didn't feel any presence until I was returning inside after easing myself when I saw the dead woman stark naked seated infront of her door and seemed to be toying with an object In her hand oblIvIous that I was rIght before her in utter disbelief. the feeling that engulfed me immediately was that of shock and awe as I was transfixed for a few seconds before I dashed inside my mummy's room and bolted the door with a bang that got virtually everybody roused from their sleep. This chanced encounter with an apparition should not be construed as an hallucination attributable to the freshness of the foreboding feeling of death that pervaded the nooks and crannies of the household because it was so real and physical!

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? by chieme123(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Once, I took a bus from portharcourt to Elele. For those that are a bit familiar with the place, There is this mortuary along the road, close to isiokpo. When we got there, one strange looking man asked the conductor to stop the bus, which was odd because there is no other building around there. It had to be the mortuary he was heading to. A strange hush just fell over us as everyone suddenly went silent. And indeed the man paid his fare, and started walking towards the mortuary. As the bus pulled away, everyone kept craning their necks, looking at the man to see if he might disappear or something.

Though I was unable to confirm whether he was a ghost or not, the conductor further complicated issues by telling us a story of how a similar thing happened at that same place. The ghost paid, then the conductor had to find change for him. When he turned to give him the change, the ghost had disappeared into thin air. In panic, he threw away both the "ghost's" money and the change, and the driver zoomed off at full speed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church / Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.