Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Any Athiest In This House ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Athiest In This House ? (2458 Views)

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? / How To Debate Or Argue With An Athiest / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Athiest In This House ? by Badpolicedog: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hello my great people I believe there use feedom of worship in Nija I am an atheists I do not believe in god or religion do we have any Plesse shocked
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by advocate666: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
present
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666: present
YOU AINT NO ATHEIST. STOP LYING. THERE ARE NO BLACK ATHEISTS. JUST CONFUSED BLACK MEN grin

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by ijawkid(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: YOU AINT NO ATHEIST. STOP LYING. THERE ARE NO BLACK ATHEISTS. JUST CONFUSED BLACK MEN grin

Seconded
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin like paganism was not thriving in black nations... truly one ceases to be amazed at the near impossible feat of duplicity and falsehood theists exhibit with abandon.. suspension of common-sense is fashionable in these realms grin grin grin grin I get a sense that a good majority of Black African theists have a painfully deep inferiority complex so bad they wish to cleanse themselves of all evidence of their culture, history and religion by adopting foreign ones

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by OmoAlata(f): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Badpolicedog, we'll soon convert you. Give it time grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2012
Omo Alata: Badpolicedog, we'll soon convert you. Give it time grin

You that run away from arguments?

Lol.....
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: YOU AINT NO ATHEIST. STOP LYING. THERE ARE NO BLACK ATHEISTS. JUST CONFUSED BLACK MEN grin

Na wa o. Later they will say we like invading their threads.
Anyway I guess we do have black theists: dumb, blind, ignorant, and cowardly, hypocrites. You could also call them malus, like the ones they are going to slaughter this week. They blindly follow till death.

Let me tell u something obadiah. I can guarantee u that none of my children or grandchildren will end up as theists, but you can never do the same in your case. The world is only getting smarter.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by OmoAlata(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

You that run away from arguments?

Lol.....

grin grin I don't subscribe to threads so unable to keep up with the ones I've answered wink
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2012
inurmind:

Na wa o. Later they will say we like invading their threads.
Anyway I guess we do have black theists: dumb, blind, ignorant, and cowardly, hypocrites. You could also call them malus, like the ones they are going to slaughter this week. They blindly follow till death.

Let me tell u something obadiah. I can guarantee u that none of my children or grandchildren will end up as theists, but you can never do the same in your case. The world is only getting smarter.
THIS IS CHILD ABUSE. YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN BIG FOOLS cry

PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. GIVE ME YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND THE CHILDS PROTECTIVE SERVICES SO THEY CAN COME AND TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN BEFORE YOU MAKE THEM FOOLS cheesy

OUR NEXT GENERATION IS LOST WITH HEATHEN PARENTS LIKE INURMIND cry

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: THIS IS CHILD ABUSE. YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN BIG FOOLS cry

PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. GIVE ME YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND THE CHILDS PROTECTIVE SERVICES SO THEY CAN COME AND TAKE YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN BEFORE YOU MAKE THEM FOOLS cheesy

OUR NEXT GENERATION IS LOST WITH HEATHEN PARENTS LIKE INURMIND cry

First you think bringing up a child to be an Atheist is child abuse while indoctrinating a child with ancient stories as facts in a modern world appears to make sense to you. Also who do you think is a fool: Someone that uses the brain to reason before accepting superstitions and ancient stories or the person that refused to use their brain to make the most basic of reasoning to differentiate fact from illusion?
Buzugee, you theist always seem to amaze me by quoting words from an ancient book that have never yielded a single result. I mean there is no evidence that the bible god exist, let alone start talking of the efficacy or prayer or all the rituals attached with religion. You guys are just plain lazy and refuse to ask simple questions that is why you accept everything you are fed as a child even though you are now an adult. Religion is exactly the reason why Africa is backward. All you guys do is spread rumors and ascribe every occurrence to spiritual influence or the god factor. I pity my race!
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

First you think bringing up a child to be an Atheist is child abuse while indoctrinating a child with ancient stories as facts in a modern world appears to make sense to you. Also who do you think is a fool: Someone that uses the brain to reason before accepting superstitions and ancient stories or the person that refused to use their brain to make the most basic of reasoning to differentiate fact from illusion?
Buzugee, you theist always seem to amaze me by quoting words from an ancient book that have never yielded a single result. I mean there is no evidence that the bible god exist, let alone start talking of the efficacy or prayer or all the rituals attached with religion. You guys are just plain lazy and refuse to ask simple questions that is why you accept everything you are fed as a child even though you are now an adult. Religion is exactly the reason why Africa is backward. All you guys do is spread rumors and ascribe every occurrence to spiritual influence or the god factor. I pity my race!
AHHHH BUT YOU SEE MY COMPADRE 2GOOD YOUR MEDULLA OBLONGATA IS OCCLUDED BY MYOPIA AND INSTANT-GRATIFICATION. SEE ALL YOU ATHEISTS ARE MOSTLY LAZY SEMI-ILLITERATES WHO FIND IT HARD TO DECIPHER THE BIBLE. AND IN YOUR FRUSTRATION YOU TURN TO ATHEISM. IT REQUIRES A HIGHER MIND TO BE ABLE TO DECIPHER AND JUXTAPOSE THE BIBLE WITH WORLD HISTORY TO EXTRACT PROPHESIES. YOU ATHEISTS ARE NOT MENTALLY EQUIPPED TO DO THIS. ATHEISM IS A DOCTRINE BORN OUT OF FRUSTRATION, I AM SURE YOU KNOW THIS. WHEN YOU GET TIRED OF SWINGING IN THE DARK, COME HOLLA AT ME, ILL SHOW YOU THE RIGHT WAY wink
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: AHHHH BUT YOU SEE MY COMPADRE 2GOOD YOUR MEDULLA OBLONGATA IS OCCLUDED BY MYOPIA AND INSTANT-GRATIFICATION. SEE ALL YOU ATHEISTS ARE MOSTLY LAZY SEMI-ILLITERATES WHO FIND IT HARD TO DECIPHER THE BIBLE. AND IN YOUR FRUSTRATION YOU TURN TO ATHEISM. IT REQUIRES A HIGHER MIND TO BE ABLE TO DECIPHER AND JUXTAPOSE THE BIBLE WITH WORLD HISTORY TO EXTRACT PROPHESIES. YOU ATHEISTS ARE NOT MENTALLY EQUIPPED TO DO THIS. ATHEISM IS A DOCTRINE BORN OUT OF FRUSTRATION, I AM SURE YOU KNOW THIS. WHEN YOU GET TIRED OF SWINGING IN THE DARK, COME HOLLA AT ME, ILL SHOW YOU THE RIGHT WAY wink

You know what amazes me? Theists like you claim that we need higher reasoning to decipher the bible but common sense will tell you that the bible is basically impossible to be useful- it is a mixture of mistranslated copy of an edit of a copy of an incomplete copy of many scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

You know what amazes me? Theists like you claim that we need higher reasoning to decipher the bible but common sense will tell you that the bible is basically impossible to be useful- it is a mixture of mistranslated copy of an edit of a copy of an incomplete copy of many scriptures.
I DONE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THAT CHEAP BRITISH BEER ALONE. NOW YOU ARE STUTTETTETTERING WITH YOUR FINGERS. OMUTI OSHI
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: I DONE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THAT CHEAP BRITISH BEER ALONE. NOW YOU ARE STUTTETTETTERING WITH YOUR FINGERS. OMUTI OSHI

Lol....so the truth sounds like the rantings of a drunkard? lol.

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: grin grin grin grin grin like paganism was not thriving in black nations... truly one ceases to be amazed at the near impossible feat of duplicity and falsehood theists exhibit with abandon.. suspension of common-sense is fashionable in these realms grin grin grin grin I get a sense that a good majority of Black African theists have a painfully deep inferiority complex so bad they wish to cleanse themselves of all evidence of their culture, history and religion by adopting foreign ones
WHAT ARE YA HAVING FOR LUNCH TODAY BRAH ? PRIMORDIAL SOUP ? grin grin grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol....so the truth sounds like the rantings of a drunkard? lol.

YOU WOULDNT KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT FELL INTO YOUR PLATE OF PRIMORDIAL SOUP wink
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: AHHHH BUT YOU SEE MY COMPADRE 2GOOD YOUR MEDULLA OBLONGATA IS OCCLUDED BY MYOPIA AND INSTANT-GRATIFICATION. SEE ALL YOU ATHEISTS ARE MOSTLY LAZY SEMI-ILLITERATES WHO FIND IT HARD TO DECIPHER THE BIBLE. AND IN YOUR FRUSTRATION YOU TURN TO ATHEISM. IT REQUIRES A HIGHER MIND TO BE ABLE TO DECIPHER AND JUXTAPOSE THE BIBLE WITH WORLD HISTORY TO EXTRACT PROPHESIES. YOU ATHEISTS ARE NOT MENTALLY EQUIPPED TO DO THIS. ATHEISM IS A DOCTRINE BORN OUT OF FRUSTRATION, I AM SURE YOU KNOW THIS. WHEN YOU GET TIRED OF SWINGING IN THE DARK, COME HOLLA AT ME, ILL SHOW YOU THE RIGHT WAY wink

I have the brain to have studied for a masters degree in one of the elite universities in Europe but I don't have the brain to understand simple ancient folklore? You make me laugh. Try put your brain to reasoning rather than believing ancient stories. By the way, the Muslims take the Qur'an to be sacred while the Jews also take the Torah to be sacred just like you christians take the bible to be god's word.
You all have one thing in common. Delusion!
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

I have the brain to have studied for a masters degree in one of the elite universities in Europe but I don't have the brain to understand simple ancient folklore? You make me laugh. Try put your brain to reasoning rather than believing ancient stories. By the way, the Muslims take the Qur'an to be sacred while the Jews also take the Torah to be sacred just like you christians take the bible to be god's word.
1 CORINTHIANS 3 VS 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU ARE PROUD OF BEING INDOCTRINATED WITH THAT BULLSHYTTT PHILOSOPHY OF THE WHITE MAN BUT WE ARE THE ONES WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX ? LOL. HEY AS SCRIPTURE SAYS, THE KNOWLEDGE OF MAN IS FOOLISHNESS TO GOD, AND SEEING AS WE HAVE THE WISDOM OF GOD, WHICH IS THE BIBLE, IF I WERE YOU I WILL PROCEED TO WIPE MY AZZ WITH THAT EUROPEAN MASTERS DEGREE grin grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2012
THAT EUROPEAN MASTERS CERTIFICATE IS ONLY FIT FOR WIPING AZZ
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by advocate666: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2012
Revelation 20:7-10

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Lies, lies and lies.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by onetrack(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

In order to understand the Bible one must have a Ph.D. in confirmation bias! cool
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2012
advocate666: Revelation 20:7-10

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Lies, lies and lies.
THATS WORLD HISTORY RIGHT THERE BRAH. ALL CODED. THAT ERA YOU JUST HIGHLIGHTED STARTED JUST AFTER CHRIST. 183 AD TO BE EXACT. THE USHERING IN OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. THE PROVERBIAL TWO LAMPS BEFORE THE WORLD.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: 1 CORINTHIANS 3 VS 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT, YOU ARE PROUD OF BEING INDOCTRINATED WITH THAT BULLSHYTTT PHILOSOPHY OF THE WHITE MAN BUT WE ARE THE ONES WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX ? LOL. HEY AS SCRIPTURE SAYS, THE KNOWLEDGE OF MAN IS FOOLISHNESS TO GOD, AND SEEING AS WE HAVE THE WISDOM OF GOD, WHICH IS THE BIBLE, IF I WERE YOU I WILL PROCEED TO WIPE MY AZZ WITH THAT EUROPEAN MASTERS DEGREE grin grin

You are a big fool for your last post. 5x5 will always give you 25. 2+2 will always give you 4. You dont't need a white man to tell you that. All you need is the right environment to expolore with your brain. You religious people are the biggest hypocrites that ever existed. You castigate technological advancement yet you use the same product of technology(computer) to spread your ignorance online. Why not convert your bible to some WiFi and spread information round the world. I am proud to say the education I got help me to contribute to the extraction of the gas you need to keep yourself warm this winter while you sit down in your house typing nonsense and meditating on some old nonsense stories that have not yielded any result since it was compiled. By the way, with all the bible and churches we have in Nigeria, what have we been able to achieve? Nothing to show for our over religiosity except suffering and extreme poverty and finding solace on the hope that in the event of death, we'll go to some illusion realm called heaven, so suffering on earth is allowed.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

You are a big fool for your last post. 5x5 will always give you 25. 2+2 will always give you 4. You dont't need a white man to tell you that. All you need is the right environment to expolore with your brain. You religious people are the biggest hypocrites that ever existed. You castigate technological advancement yet you use the same product of technology(computer) to spread your ignorance online. Why not convert your bible to some WiFi and spread information round the world. I am proud to say the education I got help me to contribute to the extraction of the gas you need to keep yourself warm this winter while you sit down in your house typing nonsense and meditating on some old nonsense stories that have not yielded any result since it was compiled. By the way, with all the bible and churches we have in Nigeria, what have we been able to achieve? Nothing to show for our over religiosity except suffering and extreme poverty and finding solace on the hope that in the event of death, we'll go to some illusion realm called heaven, so suffering on earth is allowed.
LIKE I SAID BRAH, IF I WERE YOU I WILL WIPE MY AZZ WITH THAT BULLSHYTT EUROPEAN MASTERS 'CERFITICATE'. ALL OF THAT NONSESNSE IS COMING TO NOUGHT REAL SOON AND THE REWARDS OF THE SAINTS WILL BE HANDED TO THEM WHILE THE DEAD ( SPIRITUALLY THAT IS ) ( WHICH WILL BE YOU ) WILL BE THROWN INTO HADES WITH YOUR EUROPEAN MASTERS AZZ WIPING CAFITICATE grin grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: LIKE I SAID BRAH, IF I WERE YOU I WILL WIPE MY AZZ WITH THAT BULLSHYTT EUROPEAN MASTERS 'CERFITICATE'. ALL OF THAT NONSESNSE IS COMING TO NOUGHT REAL SOON AND THE REWARDS OF THE SAINTS WILL BE HANDED TO THEM WHILE THE DEAD ( SPIRITUALLY THAT IS ) ( WHICH WILL BE YOU ) WILL BE THROWN INTO HADES WITH YOUR EUROPEAN MASTERS AZZ WIPING CAFITICATE grin grin

As usual you refuse to address any of the issue I raised because your final reward is in some imaginary place.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

As usual you refuse to address any of the issue I raised because your final reward is in some imaginary place.
I TRIED TO ADDRESS IT BUT I JUST CANT RELATE TO IT. SEE I HAVE A RULERSHIP MENTALITY. I AM AIMING FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD NOT SOME CRUMMY PAPER GIVEN TO ME BY WHITEY AS A PAT ON THE BACK FOR REGURGITATING ALL THE CRAP HE PUT IN HIS BOOKS. SEE THATS A PLEBEIAN MENTALITY. I CANT RELATE. THATS WHY I DIDNT ADDRESS ANY OF THE ISSUES.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by advocate666: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

But, but, the pope just nominated another nigerian cardinal. alleluia, praise be to jizz-us!
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: I TRIED TO ADDRESS IT BUT I JUST CANT RELATE TO IT. SEE I HAVE A RULERSHIP MENTALITY. I AM AIMING FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WORLD NOT SOME CRUMMY PAPER GIVEN TO ME BY WHITEY AS A PAT ON THE BACK FOR REGURGITATING ALL THE CRAP HE PUT IN HIS BOOKS. SEE THATS A PLEBEIAN MENTALITY. I CANT RELATE. THATS WHY I DIDNT ADDRESS ANY OF THE ISSUES.

But you regurgitate all the nonsense in the book compiled by the bishops of some Emperor called Constantine like 1700 years ago? Where is your sense of reasoning to write your own books rather than reading some ancient book given to you by some ancient ignorant desert dwellers? Does that make you look smart in anyway? You should be using pages of the book to wipe your ass instead. Last time I was in Lagos, I counted over 50 churches in a road that is about 3 kilometers long and I was like, when did we become this daft in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

But you regurgitate all the nonsense in the book compiled by the bishops of some Emperor called Constantine like 1700 years ago? Where is your sense of reasoning to write your own books rather than reading some ancient book given to you by some ancient ignorant desert dwellers? Does that make you look smart in anyway? You should be using pages of the book to wipe your ass instead.
grin grin BRAH, THAT THERE BOOK IS THE WISDOM OF THE WHOLE WORLD, THE KJV THAT IS. THATS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM THE INCEPTION TO THE END. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS 2GOOD ? THIS HERE VERSE IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

PROVERBS 1 VS 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

HOSEA 4 VS 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,

I DEDICATE THOSE TWO VERSES TO YOU 2GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by wiegraf: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2012
BUZUGEE, ah, I can't caps lock sad
How dare you talk back to your atheist masters?

Random: and I remember some xtians protesting googles support of the ghey, saying they will boycott google. They did this by posting videos on youtube... Yes they continued to use youtube after it was pointed out to them, probably used google when no one was watching as well..

And it being sallah and all, my family doing some goat soup. Ima try get em to make some talking snake soup, probably using the talking fire as he (he says he's a 'he') says he's bored, wouldn't want it roasting the house just to amuse itself.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2012
wiegraf: BUZUGEE, ah, I can't caps lock sad
How dare you talk back to your atheist masters?

Random: and I remember some xtians protesting googles support of the ghey, saying they will boycott google. They did this by posting videos on youtube... Yes they continued to use youtube after it was pointed out to them, probably used google when no one was watching as well..

And it being sallah and all, my family doing some goat soup. Ima try get em to make some talking snake soup, probably using the talking fire as he (he says he's a 'he') says he's bored, wouldn't want it roasting the house just to amuse itself.
YOU DAYUM RIGHT ABOUT THAT. JOB 9 VS 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: YUP THE WORLD CURRENTLY BELONGS TO YOUR DADDY, BEELZEBUB THAT IS. SO YOU DAYUM RIGHT IN THAT YOU ARE MY MASTERS NOW. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Common Sign Of The End Time / Attack On Buhari: Rev Mbaka Under Fire For Attacking Buhari / Christian Marriage Crises Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.