Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Any Athiest In This House ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Athiest In This House ? (2465 Views)

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? / How To Debate Or Argue With An Athiest / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin BRAH, THAT THERE BOOK IS THE WISDOM OF THE WHOLE WORLD, THE KJV THAT IS. THATS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM THE INCEPTION TO THE END. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS 2GOOD ? THIS HERE VERSE IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

PROVERBS 1 VS 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

HOSEA 4 VS 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee,

I DEDICATE THOSE TWO VERSES TO YOU 2GOOD.

Same ignorance you've been displaying from the start. You cannot think for yourself but instead rely on the translation of the subjects of King James VI a British Monarch (thesame whiteman you hate so much). That is extreme hypocrisy from you. You hate the white man so much that you cannot do without a book that was translated on behalf of one of their Kings. You are so confused that you need to rediscover yourself as a human being not as a black man.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

Same ignorance you've been displaying from the start. You cannot think for yourself but instead rely on the[b] translation of the subjects of King James VI a British Monarch (thesame whiteman you hate so much)[/b]. That is extreme hypocrisy from you. You hate the white man so much that you cannot do without a book that was translated on behalf of one of their Kings. You are so confused that you need to rediscover yourself as a human being not as a black man.
OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YE LOVE SIMPLICITY ? WHY DO YOU HATE KNOWLEDGE SO MUCH 2GOOD ? KNOWLEDGE IS GOOD FOR YA MATE. KING JAMES WAS NOT A WHITE MAN. HE WAS A BLACK MAN WHO RULED IN EUROPE. SEE IF YOU WERENT SO SIMPLE AND HAD KNOWLEDGE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT PIECE OF INFO. MATTER FACT KING JAMES RULED DURING THE TAIL END OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH REIGNED FOR ABOUT 1000 YEARS ALL OVER EUROPE, USHERED IN BY THE BLACK GENERAL SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. ALL THIS HISTORY YOU CAN GET FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION BUT YOU WOULD RATHER READ THE WHITE MANS BOOKS WHILE DELIGHTING IN HIS CAFITICATES WHICH ARE ONLY FIT FOR AZZ WIPING PURPOSES grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2012
malachi12
King James

After the death of Queen Elizabeth the First, King James became the first over England, Great Britain, France and Ireland from 1603 – 1625. He was the son of Lord Darnley and Mary Queen of Scotts who was the daughter of King Henry the 8th. Queen Mary was also sister to Queen Elizabeth, having different mothers. They were black Celtic, Anglo Saxon, and Israelite Jews.

You may find this hard to believe, but Black Jews took over Europe from the Roman Empire beginning in 193 AD., under a black Jew Roman General Septimius Serverus. In 330 AD the black emperor Constantine moved the capital from Rome to today’s Turkey and called it Constantinople. He establish the Holy Bible as laws in the empire over the pagan roman laws (Acts 2:5-11, Proverbs 8:15-21)

In 1453 AD descendants of white Romans in the Caucasus Mountains converted to Islam and conquered Constantinople and surrounding lands controlled by Black Christians Jews. These were the Turks and other Caucasians took over Rome and Spain in the 13th and the 14th century (Hosea 4:cool from the 5th to the 15th century AD. This period was called the Middle Ages, Dark Ages, medieval Times or the Byzantine Empire. (Rev 20:1 Colos 3:11)

Fake Caucasians Popes ordered artist like Davinchi and Michelangelo to deface all the Black Art Icons that they could. Then they were ordered to repaint Jesus and the Israelites Saints as Caucasians instead of Negroid. This was called the renaissance era, REBIRTH. They renovated Europe from Black to White (job 9:24)

Black Israelites fled with many Scrolls and Icons to England under the protection of King James the 1st. In 1607 AD the Holy Spirit moved King James to nominate 47 learnt men and 12 final advisors to produce the 1611 Bible with the Apocrypha. These Israelites or Jews were the best Hebrew and Greek translators of the time. The Almighty Yahawah saw 2000 years into the future and caused the 1611 bible to be preserved in English above all others knowing this world be the top language of the rich and poor today. This move offset the lying revisions of the Romans Catholic Church to destroy the Bible and cut Israel off from being restored as a nation in these latter days (psalms 83:1-5 Rev 3:3-7)

Sources:
King James I by His contemporaries
1991 World Almanac Priors Books
Nature knows no color line by J A Rogers
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by advocate666: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2012
Buzugee has increased his dose kpoteshi.

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2012
advocate666: Buzugee has increased his dose kpoteshi.
grin grin YEAH IF KPOTESHI MEANS KNOWLEDGE, YOU DAYUM RIGHT, I HAVE INCREASED MY DOSE grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YE LOVE SIMPLICITY ? WHY DO YOU HATE KNOWLEDGE SO MUCH 2GOOD ? KNOWLEDGE IS GOOD FOR YA MATE. KING JAMES WAS NOT A WHITE MAN. HE WAS A BLACK MAN WHO RULED IN EUROPE. SEE IF YOU WERENT SO SIMPLE AND HAD KNOWLEDGE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT PIECE OF INFO. MATTER FACT KING JAMES RULED DURING THE TAIL END OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH REIGNED FOR ABOUT 1000 YEARS ALL OVER EUROPE, USHERED IN BY THE BLACK GENERAL SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. ALL THIS HISTORY YOU CAN GET FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION BUT YOU WOULD RATHER READ THE WHITE MANS BOOKS WHILE DELIGHTING IN HIS CAFITICATES WHICH ARE ONLY FIT FOR AZZ WIPING PURPOSES grin

Here is a little education for you:

[b]With the death of Queen Elizabeth I, Prince James VI of Scotland became King James I of England. The Protestant clergy approached the new King in 1604 and announced their desire for a new translation to replace the Bishop's Bible first printed in 1568. They knew that the Geneva Version had won the hearts of the people because of its excellent scholarship, accuracy, and exhaustive commentary. However, they did not want the controversial marginal notes (proclaiming the Pope an Anti-Christ, etc.) Essentially, the leaders of the church desired a Bible for the people, with scriptural references only for word clarification or cross-references.

This "translation to end all translations" (for a while at least) was the result of the combined effort of about fifty scholars. They took into consideration: The Tyndale New Testament, The Coverdale Bible, The Matthews Bible, The Great Bible, The Geneva Bible, and even the Rheims New Testament. The great revision of the Bishop's Bible had begun. From 1605 to 1606 the scholars engaged in private research. From 1607 to 1609 the work was assembled. In 1610 the work went to press, and in 1611 the first of the huge (16 inch tall) pulpit folios known today as "The 1611 King James Bible" came off the printing press. A typographical discrepancy in Ruth 3:15 rendered a pronoun "He" instead of "She" in that verse in some printings. This caused some of the 1611 First Editions to be known by collectors as "He" Bibles, and others as "She" Bibles. Starting just one year after the huge 1611 pulpit-size King James Bibles were printed and chained to every church pulpit in England; printing then began on the earliest normal-size printings of the King James Bible. These were produced so individuals could have their own personal copy of the Bible.
[/b]
Source: http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/

Does the King James portrait below look like a black man? Also he was already a British king around the era that the transatlantic slave trade started. So you're really more confused. You need a proper education before you engage in useful discussions. Use your time to research and not to read and regurgitate bible verses.

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

Here is a little education for you:

[b]With the death of Queen Elizabeth I, Prince James VI of Scotland became King James I of England. The Protestant clergy approached the new King in 1604 and announced their desire for a new translation to replace the Bishop's Bible first printed in 1568. They knew that the Geneva Version had won the hearts of the people because of its excellent scholarship, accuracy, and exhaustive commentary. However, they did not want the controversial marginal notes (proclaiming the Pope an Anti-Christ, etc.) Essentially, the leaders of the church desired a Bible for the people, with scriptural references only for word clarification or cross-references.

This "translation to end all translations" (for a while at least) was the result of the combined effort of about fifty scholars. They took into consideration: The Tyndale New Testament, The Coverdale Bible, The Matthews Bible, The Great Bible, The Geneva Bible, and even the Rheims New Testament. The great revision of the Bishop's Bible had begun. From 1605 to 1606 the scholars engaged in private research. From 1607 to 1609 the work was assembled. In 1610 the work went to press, and in 1611 the first of the huge (16 inch tall) pulpit folios known today as "The 1611 King James Bible" came off the printing press. A typographical discrepancy in Ruth 3:15 rendered a pronoun "He" instead of "She" in that verse in some printings. This caused some of the 1611 First Editions to be known by collectors as "He" Bibles, and others as "She" Bibles. Starting just one year after the huge 1611 pulpit-size King James Bibles were printed and chained to every church pulpit in England; printing then began on the earliest normal-size printings of the King James Bible. These were produced so individuals could have their own personal copy of the Bible.
[/b]
Source: http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/

Also does the King James portrait below look like a black man?
DUDE, ITS CALLED ICONOCLASM. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE WAS ALL ABOUT ? WHITEWASHING. IF THE BOOK IS WRITTEN BY WHITES WHY WILL IT SAY THAT WHITE SKIN AND BLONDE HAIR IS LEPROSY IN LEVITICUS 13 VS 13 AND LEVITICUS 13 VS 30 ? WHY WILL IT DESCRIBE THE COLOR OF THE JEWS AS BLACK AND THE CHRIST AS BLACK ? DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A WHITE MANS BOOK TO YOU ? SEE WHEN YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE EASILY SWAYED BY LIES, SUCH AS YOURSELF.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: DUDE, ITS CALLED ICONOCLASM. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE WAS ALL ABOUT ? WHITEWASHING. IF THE BOOK IS WRITTEN BY WHITES WHY WILL IT SAY THAT WHITE SKIN AND BLONDE HAIR IS LEPROSY IN LEVITICUS 13 VS 13 AND LEVITICUS 13 VS 30 ? WHY WILL IT DESCRIBE THE COLOR OF THE JEWS AS BLACK AND THE CHRIST AS BLACK ? DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A WHITE MANS BOOK TO YOU ? SEE WHEN YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE EASILY SWAYED BY LIES, SUCH AS YOURSELF.

You're really more confused than I thought. You see fact right in front of you and you use your opinion with no evidence to back your claim to support the nonsense you are talking. You theist really amaze me.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2012
2good: ?
YOUNEED TO GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP. YOU ARE LACKING.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by mumumugu(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2012
Na who de find atheist? ?

WHO DE FIND FOOLS??

1 Like

Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2012
mumumugu: Na who de find atheist? ?

WHO DE FIND FOOLS??

You name sef show say you be (FOOL)^2
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by advocate666: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin YEAH IF KPOTESHI MEANS KNOWLEDGE, YOU DAYUM RIGHT, I HAVE INCREASED MY DOSE grin

khoteshi is a higher version of gbanaa. it gives the illusion of increased knowledge.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

You're really more confused than I thought. You see fact right in front of you and you use your opinion with no evidence to back your claim to support the nonsense you are talking. You theist really amaze me.
IF YOU HAD APPLIED YOURSELF, WHICH IS NOT A TRAIT PECULIAR TO YOU ATHEISTS SEEING AS YOU DELIGHT IN INSTANT GRATIFICATION, IF YOU HAD APPLIED YOURSELF AND STUDIED THE BIBLE THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE STUDIED, IT WILL BE OBVIOUS TO EVEN STEVIE WONDER THAT IT IS A BLACK MANS BOOK, WRITTEN BY BLACK MEN ( THE TRUE ISRAELITES ) AND COMPILED BY BLACK MEN. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS ? YOU ARE REBELLIOUS AND STIFF NECKED. YOU ONLY SUBSCRIBE TO EYEGASM, AND YOU SEE THAT THE WHITE MAN IS ON TOP OF THE WORLD NOW, BUT YOU ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY. I SUGGEST YOU STUDY THESE TO KNOW WHY
1-STUDY THE WHOLE OF PSALM 73
2-STUDY THE WHOLE OF HABBAKUK CHAPTER 1 AND 2
3-STUDY THE WHOLE OF JOB CHAPTER 20, 21 AND 24

AFTER STUDYING THOSE 6 CHAPTERS YOU OUGHT TO GET YOUR ANSWER AS TO WHY WHITEY AND OTHER GENTILES OWN THE WORLD NOW. THIS IS THE ERA OF THE GENTILES. WE ARE WAITING ON THE GENTILES TO BRING FORTH FRUITS, SECOND FRUITS ). WE HAD OUR TIME AND HAVE BROUGHT FORTH THE FIRST FRUITS. NOW ITS THEIR TURN. SEE WE ARE ALL JOSTLING FOR POSITIONS AND ROLES IN THE KINGDOM.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2012
advocate666:

khoteshi is a higher version of gbanaa. it gives the illusion of increased knowledge.
YOU DONT SAY
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: IF YOU HAD APPLIED YOURSELF, WHICH IS NOT A TRAIT PECULIAR TO YOU ATHEISTS SEEING AS YOU DELIGHT IN INSTANT GRATIFICATION, IF YOU HAD APPLIED YOURSELF AND STUDIED THE BIBLE THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE STUDIED, IT WILL BE OBVIOUS TO EVEN STEVIE WONDER THAT IT IS A BLACK MANS BOOK, WRITTEN BY BLACK MEN ( THE TRUE ISRAELITES ) AND COMPILED BY BLACK MEN. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS ? YOU ARE REBELLIOUS AND STIFF NECKED. YOU ONLY SUBSCRIBE TO EYEGASM, AND YOU SEE THAT THE WHITE MAN IS ON TOP OF THE WORLD NOW, BUT YOU ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY. I SUGGEST YOU STUDY THESE TO KNOW WHY
1-STUDY THE WHOLE OF PSALM 73
2-STUDY THE WHOLE OF HABBAKUK CHAPTER 1 AND 2
3-STUDY THE WHOLE OF JOB CHAPTER 20, 21 AND 24

AFTER STUDYING THOSE 6 CHAPTERS YOU OUGHT TO GET YOUR ANSWER AS TO WHY WHITEY AND OTHER GENTILES OWN THE WORLD NOW. THIS IS THE ERA OF THE GENTILES. WE ARE WAITING ON THE GENTILES TO BRING FORTH FRUITS, SECOND FRUITS ). WE HAD OUR TIME AND HAVE BROUGHT FORTH THE FIRST FRUITS. NOW ITS THEIR TURN. SEE WE ARE ALL JOSTLING FOR POSITIONS AND ROLES IN THE KINGDOM.

Do you even read the nonsense you type before posting?
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by wiegraf: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2012
Well, considering how opposites work, I'm glad they think me a fool..

BUZUGEE, THE DELUSION IS STRONG IN YOU. It might require shock therapy to stop your folly. I'll be rooting for you to make the 144000 though. Well, you probably will regardless of what really happens so long as you stay away from your medication, the one the psychiatrist prescribed ie
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

Do you even read the nonsense you type before posting?
I AM WHAT YOU WILL CALL A MULTITASK-ER. I TYPE AND READ SIMULTANEOUSLY grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2012
wiegraf: Well, considering how opposites work, I'm glad they think me a fool..

BUZUGEE, THE DELUSION IS STRONG IN YOU. It might require shock therapy to stop your folly. I'll be rooting for you to make the 144000 though. Well, you probably will regardless of what really happens so long as you stay away from your medication, the one the psychiatrist prescribed ie
YEAH YEAH YEAH. FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE grin grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: I AM WHAT YOU WILL CALL A MULTITASK-ER. I TYPE AND READ SIMULTANEOUSLY grin

lol. I had to laugh at the above. Buzugee your reasoning really amaze me most times but could be a pain in the asss sometimes.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2012
Obadiah there is a very big difference between arab and black. They just have black hair and tanned white skin. And since when did whites become lepers? You are talking like a delusional crazy man. You need help, seriously.

Besides, is this how your jesus would talk if he were in your shoes?
Spitting insults and curses?
You are only exposing to us the imperfection and hypocrisy of your religion my friend.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

lol. I had to laugh at the above. Buzugee your reasoning really amaze me most times but could be a pain in the asss sometimes.
I TAKE DELIGHT IN THAT grin grin NOT AN ENDEARING QUALITY BUT HEY I HAVE TO BE ME grin grin
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2012
inurmind: Obadiah there is a very big difference between arab and black. They just have black hair and tanned white skin. And since when did whites become lepers? You are talking like a delusional crazy man. You need help, seriously.

Besides, is this how your jesus would talk if he were in your shoes?
Spitting insults and curses?
You are only exposing to us the imperfection and hypocrisy of your religion my friend.

ARABS ARE ISHMAELITES NOT ISRAELITES. WHY DO YOU HATE KNOWLEDGE SO MUCH ? cry
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: ARABS ARE ISHMAELITES NOT ISRAELITES. WHY DO YOU HATE KNOWLEDGE SO MUCH ? cry

Why am I even trying? Now I know u've really lost it.
So u are telling me the jews, like the ones killed in the holocaust weren't white?
Even if we are using your bible as a point of reference, so isaac, father of isrealites and ishmael didn't come from the same father?
So if I do a DNA test on isrealites and ishmaelites or whatever u call them, so they would not come up as greatly related?

All I can say is that hopfully your children will be bold enough to accept the truth. Hopfully their case wouldn't be as unfortunate.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
inurmind:

Why am I even trying? Now I know u've really lost it.
So u are telling me the jews, like the ones killed in the holocaust weren't white?
Even if we are using your bible as a point of reference, so isaac, father of isrealites and ishmael didn't come from the same father?
So if I do a DNA test on isrealites and ishmaelites or whatever u call them, so they would not come up as greatly related?

All I can say is that hopfully your children will be bold enough to accept the truth. Hopfully their case wouldn't be as unfortunate.
NO THEY ARE WHITE. WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS THAT THEY ARE NOT THE REAL JEWS. THE LORD SPEAKS ABOUT THEM IN REVELATION 2 VS 9 AND REVELATION 3 VS 9

REVELATION 2 VS 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

REVELATION 3 VS 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

SEE IF YOU TOOK YOUR TIME TO READ THE BIBLE AND STUDY HISTORY, YOU WOULDNT BE THIS CLUELESS. MATTER FACT I AM NAMING YOU ALICIA SILVERSTONE BECAUSE YOU ARE CLUELESS
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: NO THEY ARE WHITE. WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS THAT THEY ARE NOT THE REAL JEWS. THE LORD SPEAKS ABOUT THEM IN REVELATION 2 VS 9 AND REVELATION 3 VS 9

REVELATION 2 VS 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

REVELATION 3 VS 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

SEE IF YOU TOOK YOUR TIME TO READ THE BIBLE AND STUDY HISTORY, YOU WOULDNT BE THIS CLUELESS. MATTER FACT I AM NAMING YOU ALICIA SILVERSTONE BECAUSE YOU ARE CLUELESS

U really think u are smart. I give u two or three questions and u answer the only one that seems convienient. If I am clueless then u are a crazy blind man. Its only your kind that would see an arab man and call him black.
And since you are mister know all, please tell me who the real isrealites are and lets see how black they are.
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
inurmind:

U really think u are smart. I give u two or three questions and u answer the only one that seems convienient. If I am clueless then u are a crazy blind man. Its only your kind that would see an arab man and call him black.
And since you are mister know all, please tell me who the real isrealites are and lets see how black they are.
THE REAL ISRAELITES ?

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal;

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

JOB 30 VS 30 My skin is black upon me,
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Niflheim(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
@Buzugee,did you say that the mother of King James was a daughter to Henry the 8th?and a sister to Elizabeth the 1st,from different mothers?!!!YOU ARE MIXING UP MARY TUDOR(daughter of henry the 8th and half sister to elizabeth) with MARY STUART(mother of king james,the drag queen of great britain)!!!
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Niflheim: @Buzugee,did you say that the mother of King James was a daughter to Henry the 8th?and a sister to Elizabeth the 1st,from different mothers?!!!YOU ARE MIXING UP MARY TUDOR(daughter of henry the 8th and half sister to elizabeth) with MARY STUART(mother of king james,the drag queen of great britain)!!!
NAH AM SAYING KING JAMES WAS A BLACK MAN. WHAT WAS KNOWN AS THE MOORS, WHICH MOOR IS LATIN FOR BLACK
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by 2good(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
Niflheim: @Buzugee,did you say that the mother of King James was a daughter to Henry the 8th?and a sister to Elizabeth the 1st,from different mothers?!!!YOU ARE MIXING UP MARY TUDOR(daughter of henry the 8th and half sister to elizabeth) with MARY STUART(mother of king james,the drag queen of great britain)!!!

Thank you Niflheim. I refused to argue with Buzugee because he cannot see more than RACISM
Re: Any Athiest In This House ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
2good:

Thank you Niflheim. I refused to argue with Buzugee because he cannot see more than RACISM
COME ON NOW. WE HAD A GOOD LIL SESSION GOING THERE DIDNT WE wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 / New Sermon : Lord, Why Am I Like This? / Judas: The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.