Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University (32604 Views)

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Hadesewa: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congratulations! U av realy tried
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Can d country ever be one?
See as the so called 'Leaders of tomorrow' are arguing n calling each other names over whose tribe is d best?! You all should bury ur heads in shame. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Blueboy0402: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
Nigerians will not cease to amaze me. Yes the young man is Yoruba and by extention Nigerian and every right thinking person should appreciate the fact that a Nigerian has once again created record.

However for those who have introduced tribal sentiments does it mean that there are no Yoruba peeps out there giving us bad name and image?

The different tribes in Nigeria are also blessed with very intelligent people. They also have their own fair share of black sheep. The point I'm trying to make is that those introducing tribal sentiments here should know that no tribe has monopoly of brilliant peeps. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
4.0 in Engineering?

Lawd have mercy!! With my 1.0 I no fit contest. Even fstranger with his delusional Princeton degree no fit,

Pay attention in class and stop thinking about how you're going to the african market to buy shaki and kpomo to cook soup for him. Just maybe that 1.0 will shoot all the way up to 1.005.. grin
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by tomakint: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Typical of Nairalanders, what is the big deal that a Yoruba guy did his country, Parents and families proud in far away Turkey and the next thing 'tribal warfare' is on again! Why can't we tolerate one another as if his 4.0 CGPA will put money in your pockets! Let's be wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Iaz93: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
Acidtalk's prophecy 'em coming to pass one by one...hehehe...you guys should expect the disaster...maybe na volcano go wipe south-east...
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by lacosanostra: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
congrats tunji nd to u DAYOKANU tnk u, u too much 4 not joining those tribalistic people, dat slywhatever, infact udo diri gi, Chukwu gozie gi nd to ILEKE DI udenwo tnk u, u guys just made my day.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by solomto(f): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
Digriz: He wl nw end up in d classroom in one of the foreign university,then become a wasted brain which is only good in elevating the white man status. Later they wl put what he taught them into proper channel and be inventing and reinventing.
African should wake up coz we hv the wits and brain to compete wt d whites. Congrats man,ur a genius and we are proud of u.
i concur wt u becus a lot of our brains are doing great for the whites bcus they wl nt hv d opportunity to develop here, since our leaders wl be the first to condenm them.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by makhany4t1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
1st class fit make Ʊ Bill Gates? Its wia ego(owo, kudi) is involved dat matters
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by orelove4liff: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
Humanbeans: CONGRTAS, Tunji. This is one of the guys GEJ Should invite and give him a gainful employment, he is surely an asset to Nigeria.
employment?dat wil be a waste of material.let him go to academic world and do research.dats nigerian scientist
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by acidtalk: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
toba: shut up. the topic was created by acidtalk but the predictions werent his'

Now u want to start 419 abi?

Well, that we all make use of the same forum doesn't mean we are equal in Faith and spirit.

Enough said.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by adconline(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congrats to the young man! How is this a world record since he attended a university in turkey? Turkish record could have been more appropriate... Just saying
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by arbitrage: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
qualified: I didn't waste precious time to read ur 'tribalistic' story. What is 'yoruba' doing in d title?

smh

i guess the title has been edited b4 i read it cos i didnt see any tribal name. I think the topic should still be edited to remove the world record stated there. It's not d first record. Congrats to the guy 4 job well done!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by orelove4liff: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
but idiotic elrufai said nigeria youths are lazy and dont read...dullard

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by acidtalk: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
toba: stop idolizing the chap. the predictions arent his'

I don't want to say much but i put it to ANY MAN on earth to come and lay claim to any of those predictions.
Either a Pastor, Imam, or Herbalist.

Certain things are better left unknown and untold. Have a blessed Sallah celebration.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Next2Bezee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
It truly is an amazing feat, I can't how much he went through because i know its not easy. I congratulate and wish him God's will for his life.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by vislabraye(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2012
I've read some funny comments but I'm not surprised.
Truth is that whether he's Igbo or Yoruba, he's a Nigerian.
He has a Nigerian passport and not a Yoruba passport. Likewise the criminal out there also has a Nigerian passport. QED.

Btw I thought El Ruffai said Nigerian youths don't read and acidtalk even supported him. But now he's eulogising this young boy. People can change.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Impulse80(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
SlyIg:
If you arent aware or maybe you are only pretending not to notice that most daily crimes like drug,kidnapping and ritual are reported from one part of the country,thats number one! Then two,bombing is reported on daily bases from another part of the country! But here,once in a blue moon,we use to receive great news like this very one from another part of our country. Aint you aware of the different parts of the country that im talking abt? But nevertheless,all the glory goes to the Yorubas and Nigeria at large. Try to put your own part of your country in shape so that the next glory can locate you. Still,remember im not a Yoruba, igbo nor Hausa. Im only a lover of good thing. Thank you...
u see the problem with nigerians? LATER you come out and preach one Nigeria.smh
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by wisejoe: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Acid talk predictions are coming to pass.Acidtalk please where did you get your predictions from?
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by adonisyung(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
chucky234: Genius,imagine never missed a point in Engineering drawing,hmmm that's one scary thing about that course.
Congrats bro,you deserve it.
do u believ that? From year one to final year no ß ...I wish to ß like him!congrats guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Damitism: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Yoruba is for good news AS hausa is for boko haram and igbo for kidnapping. Hausa and igbo shiit next! Stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by omoneyi21(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
watch out for me nigerian am coming out wit a good grade as well
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by acidtalk: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
vislabraye: I've read some funny comments but I'm not surprised.
Truth is that whether he's Igbo or Yoruba, he's a Nigerian.
He has a Nigerian passport and not a Yoruba passport. Likewise the criminal out there also has a Nigerian passport. QED.

Btw I thought El Ruffai said Nigerian youths don't read and acidtalk even supported him. But now he's eulogising this young boy. People can change.

This is like the ONE MILLIONTH time i am saying this same thing.

WHEN EL-RUFAID SAID READING, HE DIDN'T MEAN READING SCHOOL BOOKS IN THE WAY YOU ALL ARE ASSUMING.

El-rufai meant reading books of beneficial inpact outside academics like Biographies, business, management, history, politics and others.

I.e, i am a professional in a total different field from what i studied in school. and yes i practice both. The scary thing is they are both TOTALLY different areas of life.

If i am bored and want to freelance i can confidently take students on Accounting, Economics, Computer engineering, programming, history, politics, management, and sales. believe it or not, but within those above mentioned courses, i have my first degree in one and an MBA in an opposite one.

So El-rufais condemning reading never meant education wise.

And please stop letting me mention that man's name, i always feel like slapping his face when i type that name.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Crown128(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
Goodnews. More of this.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by 2good(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidosis™:

son, Mark was busy pursuing his dreams not degrees..

Well you may get a slot in Covenant as Lecturer II.
Congratulations..!!!

This is pure beef and the problem with many Nigerians always not happy with other people's progress. For your information, Mark Zuckerberg was in Harvard University when he started Facebook and left when he saw prospect in his company and same with Bill Gate.
Stop this hating and appreciate people's achievement or just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by acidtalk: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
wisejoe: Acid talk predictions are coming to pass.Acidtalk please where did you get your predictions from?

Check the 3rd comment on that thread.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by chucky234(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
adonisyung: do u believ that? From year one to final year no ß ...I wish to ß like him!congrats guy
Hmmm your brain go explode ooo,no say I no warn you,try hard sha.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Tolexander: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
elopee3000: slyig ur not happy when ur so called oba rape copper ur not happy when ur gorilla from otta obj rape his daughter inlaw ,just like calabar boy said to marry yoruba girl is not the problem but can u stand her bleaching skin odour?
 can't witHstand this ur vernacular. Please try †̥ translate it †̥ english
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
SlyIg:
If you arent aware or maybe you are only pretending not to notice that most daily crimes like drug,kidnapping and ritual are reported from one part of the country,thats number one! Then two,bombing is reported on daily bases from another part of the country! But here,once in a blue moon,we use to receive great news like this very one from another part of our country. Aint you aware of the different parts of the country that im talking abt? But nevertheless,all the glory goes to the Yorubas and Nigeria at large. Try to put your own part of your country in shape so that the next glory can locate you. Still,remember im not a Yoruba, igbo nor Hausa. Im only a lover of good thing. Thank you...
shocked shocked shocked
someone rolls you in the mud and simply because he put a gold ring on your nose you cheer him on?
I hope to God it's not true you're from my side of the country! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by 2sexy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
CyberG:

Iboz loser! Jealousy will wipe cretins like you out!
Who told you that the Igbos are losers...the man that invented the fastest computer in world and is the pioneer of the internet you and your tribal cretins are using today is an igboa..., which has also brought wealth to hundreds of peoplea around the world. Which tribe has come that close in Naija? http://emeagwali.com/
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
[quote
author=tchidi]Can d country ever be one?
See as the so called 'Leaders of tomorrow' are arguing n calling each
other names over whose tribe is d best?! You all should bury ur heads in
shame. cry[/quote]

I wonder o o See the leaders of tomorrow. See hatred and tribalism running in thier blood. Think most of them are jobless and frustrated. Even those who select reports that we read seem to be immersed deeply in petty prejudice
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by freecocoa(f): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
Make we shun tribe matter abeg but the truth be say most youruba people dey sabi book like wella.
Congrats to him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which English Words Do You Find Difficult Spelling Or Pronouncing? / Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) / UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.