Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University (32610 Views)

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by aljharem(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
nku5: tongue The chameleon strikes back

wetin I do again. BTE Barka de sallah smiley
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by chucky234(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
2sexy: Who told you that the Igbos are losers...the man that invented the fastest computer in world and is the pioneer of the internet you and your tribal cretins are using today is an igboa..., which has also brought wealth to hundreds of peoplea around the world. Which tribe has come that close in Naija?
If you are referring to Philip Emegwali then you are on a long thinnnnnng,Philip never invented internet or fastest computer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by joselekas(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
As a yoruba guy I totally disagree with those putting ethnic coloration into this guy achievement. There are lot of hausa's, ibo's et. al. making waves out there. With that said, can someone pls tell me how this guys feat affect our drive towards Sustainable Economic Growth and Industrialization? The more news of this kind of feat I heard the more I am sad for my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Maestronaija(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
qualified: I didn't waste precious time to read ur 'tribalistic' story. What is 'yoruba' doing in d title?

smh

Y shd u b concerned abt d tribalistic side? u shd jux read d story n comment....

naija prob... we too tribalistic n dat's killin us....
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Maestronaija(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
joselekas: As a yoruba guy I totally disagree with those putting ethnic coloration into this guy achievement. There are lot of hausa's, ibo's et. al. making waves out there. With that said, can someone pls tell me how this guys feat affect our drive towards Sustainable Economic Growth and Industrialization? The more news of this kind of feat I heard the more I am sad for my dear country.

Well said.....gbam......
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by madamebebe(f): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Bravo!! What a genius kiss
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by joselekas(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
Maestronaija:

Well said.....gbam......
My point is that, a nation is built with her best brain. Why should anyone not be able to see that seeking quality education outside is a cardinal feature of a poverty-striken nation?
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by chino24: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
Yorrobber and their inferiority complex..

Well they are fast trailing their hausa cousins.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by klax(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
SlyIg:
My dear, its a thing of joy for the Yorubas'. While others are being caught and reported for one crime or the other on daily bases,here is a good news for them. Do you think its easy? Abeg,give respect to whom respect is due and rejoice with those who rejoice so that the next point of joy can locate you.
Can anything good come out of this nation. Thanks to this guy. He has made our weekend here on nairaland.
Long Live Lagos state
Long Live the Yorubas
Long Live Nigeria!
By d way,im not a Yoruba o. Thank you.

God bless you abundantly you are just the type I love seen here on NL someone who think like a normal human, someone who is not taken joy in division, someone who is not taken pleasure in triablism,someone who celebrate others no matter where they come from, someone who appreciate humanity and appreciate God. Bro my self am not Yoruba but i'm proud of this guy and i'm proud of every Nigerian kids who has done us proud one way or the other up NIGERIA down TRIBALIST!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by subzero2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
undecided
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^While it's not in doubt that "it's a thing of joy for the Yorubas'", the rest of your bolded statement would make the uninformed think that 'others' have no sons or daughters to be proud of, but are only "caught and reported for one crime or the other on daily basis"; and on the other hand, Yorubas' have no criminals but are whiter than white and are all prime candidates for sainthood.

By emphasising 'Yorubas'' in his heading instead of 'Nigerian', he certainly made it a thing of joy for just Yorubas'.....see my point?

Cheers.
Very well my broda. Then, 2mro sombody will come and tell me one Negeria. undecided
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^While it's not in doubt that "it's a thing of joy for the Yorubas'", the rest of your bolded statement would make the uninformed think that 'others' have no sons or daughters to be proud of, but are only "caught and reported for one crime or the other on daily basis"; and on the other hand, Yorubas' have no criminals but are whiter than white and are all prime candidates for sainthood.

By emphasising 'Yorubas'' in his heading instead of 'Nigerian', he certainly made it a thing of joy for just Yorubas'.....see my point?

Cheers.
Very well my broda. Then, 2mro sombody will come and tell me one Negeria.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
Good news, but this is a recycled and old story that was discussed here months ago....

Why are we discussing this again?
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
el rufia ova to u
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mukina2 opened this same thread and story in June... months ago.

Search for "Tunji olu-taiwo emerges best graduating student in turkey"

Why did this old story make the front page?

Slow news day?
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

This is pure beef and the problem with many Nigerians always not happy with other people's progress. For your information, Mark Zuckerberg was in Harvard University when he started Facebook and left when he saw prospect in his company and same with Bill Gate.
Stop this hating and appreciate people's achievement or just keep quiet.
2good is your name but 2bad is my opinion..
well thanks for the bolded! thats my point. This dude is a genius, no doubt. ..his dream now is going for a masters degree.. and am simply wishing him luck...
Lecturer II is a slot meant for MASTERS DEGREE holders, even if you possess a super 1st class degree from oxfordcambridge university..
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
nnenna.1:
Mukina2 opened this same thread and story in June... months ago.

Search for "Tunji olu-taiwo emerges best graduating student in turkey"

Why did this old story make the front page?

Slow news day?
aren't you surprised they are trying to draw traffic? Today,they have been posting old stories on FP either stories that portrays igbos as criminals or yorubas as most intelligent tribe.
When this particular thread was posted this morning by the poster,the headline was "YORUBA NIGERIAN StUDENT BREAKS RECORD bla bla bla....that was why the first comments sounded tribalisitic.the foolish poster had to re edit the topic.what a shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by 2good(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidosis™:

2good is your name but 2bad is my opinion..
well thanks for the bolded! thats my point. This dude is a genius, no doubt. ..his dream now is going for a masters degree.. and am simply wishing him luck...
Lecturer II is a slot meant for MASTERS DEGREE holders, even if you possess a super 1st class degree from oxfordcambridge university..

Don't educate me on the meaning of Lecturer II cos I did my Bachelors in a Nigerian Federal University. Your initial post shows a high level of jealousy in the guys achievement and it was very clear because you are already making a comparison between the path that mark took vis-a-vis him. Also, you made the lecturer II remark with some level of sarcasm and by the way, I dont care whether you call me 2good or 2bad becos its just an online moniker.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Omero(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
Congrats, u are a rare gem, unequaled. More oil 2 ur elbows. Once more, congrats.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by dnawah(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
My bros thank God o!and ur parents 4 making sure u did ur home works.if not na ur primary teacher 4 beat u die.this world is in trouble,by the time all of u come back and help develop 9ja.hmm!we will be world power.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Femsyn(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
SlyIg:
My dear, its a thing of joy for the Yorubas'. While others are being caught and reported for one crime or the other on daily bases,here is a good news for them. Do you think its easy? Abeg,give respect to whom respect is due and rejoice with those who rejoice so that the next point of joy can locate you.
Can anything good come out of this nation. Thanks to this guy. He has made our weekend here on nairaland.
Long Live Lagos state
Long Live the Yorubas
Long Live Nigeria!

With this attitude, Nigeria is going no where... This is the height of extreme "racism". We Africans claim to be sidelined by the outside world, yet we are worst of dem all. I'm Yoruba, but I was first human!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by NEROSKY(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
qualified: I didn't waste precious time to read ur 'tribalistic' story. What is 'yoruba' doing in d title?

smh

i still don't get ur anger
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Ninilowo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
SlyIg:
Long Live Lagos state
Long Live the Yorubas
Long Live Nigeria!

May God bless u for ur comment. dont let us forget that the owner of nairaland is a YORUBA too and most lethal strikers in SUER EAGLES are yorubas. So I dont know some peole's problem when YORUBA is being mentioned.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
The funny thing about this story is that it was originally published around the same time as the story of an Emmanuel Ohuabunwa who broke records by emerging as best graduating student @ Johns Hopkins with a degree in neuroscience.

So using this as proof of tribal intellectual superiority means nothing.

Unless truly new news prove otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
Where is acidtalk? Prophesy 1 confirmed
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
O boy u sure say u offer fluid mech n applied mech in sch? Anyway,u r very gud. Dont let us discriminate, he has made nigeria proud n nt the yorubas.bt i am nt sure whether an aboki or any igbo student can achieve this o
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
2good:

Don't educate me on the meaning of Lecturer II cos I did my Bachelors in a Nigerian Federal University. Your initial post shows a high level of jealousy in the guys achievement and it was very clear because you are already making a comparison between the path that mark took vis-a-vis him. Also, you made the lecturer II remark with some level of sarcasm and by the way, I dont care whether you call me 2good or 2bad becos its just an online moniker.
its okay sir.. I didn't plan it this way. aint jealous over his achievement..
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by nlofficial(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
This shouldn't be a thing of surpirse out of 160m. Hehehehe. He's lucky he made it out of darkness called Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
Poster you are a freaking Retard...who told you he broke the world record? Do you think he is the first to graduate with a 4.0. Come to my school, WE have bunch of African Students(including Nigerians) graduating with a 4.0. Rubbish!!!!! Congrats to the student anyway!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by Maestronaija(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
chino24: Yorrobber and their inferiority complex..

Well they are fast trailing their hausa cousins.. grin grin

Cant b surprise at ur I.Q level...

sure u type and tink afta all.....

so many junks here.....
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
You're all missing the point: he was sired by a hero. A Nigerian hero. grin
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by vislabraye(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
klax:

God bless you abundantly you are just the type I love seen here on NL someone who think like a normal human, someone who is not taken joy in division, someone who is not taken pleasure in triablism,someone who celebrate others no matter where they come from, someone who appreciate humanity and appreciate God. Bro my self am not Yoruba but i'm proud of this guy and i'm proud of every Nigerian kids who has done us proud one way or the other up NIGERIA down TRIBALIST!!!!

Down tribalism. The people in the West see us all as Nigerians.
Btw I would like you to correct your tenses. No offence intended. Ty
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University by nku5: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Barka de Sallah bros!

alj harem:

wetin I do again. BTE Barka de sallah smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) / UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.