Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Miserable Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miserable Guy (989 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / I'm so miserable / My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miserable Guy by caesare: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
i am in a relationship with a lady i would describe as my dream woman,she is beautiful,loving ,kind, God fearing, has almost all attributes one would look for in a woman. however we re both students and i am graduating next year from one of the federal institutions, while she ll be due in 2yrs time. she has been a source of inspiration to me as i am currently making plans on a project i plan to execute in January next year . she even connected me to the foreign expert that has been assisting me on the project. she s the kind of woman that stands by a man and makes him great. she is from a humble background unlike myself . her family of lately has been mounting pressure on her to get engaged to more established guys and i love her so much and her stood by her through many challenges i just feel the need to be part of her life and make her happy, but i don't want to hold her back from having a great future that she deserves. my family is making plans for me to travel out to continue my graduate programme and as funny as it may sound, i don't want to go because of her. we are still young (21) and i am a week older than her. she is having passes from ambassadors and other big boys in the oil industry but she has chosen to be by my side. i know that we are just going through a phase in life but the thought of her going away just makes me miserable. please i need your candid opinion.
Re: Miserable Guy by xynerise: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
So why calling yourself "Miserable Guy"? undecided
Re: Miserable Guy by MRMICKMEN: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
i dont see a Future for both of you,unless u really want to be miserable.IN MY OPINION cool
Re: Miserable Guy by caesare: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
i understand but you know this feeling that you have when you know that this is what you want and you watch as its been taken away from you and there is very little you can do to halt it. that's what makes me miserable. i cant function properly and cant sleep well at night either. seeing the confusion in her eyes just kills me.
Re: Miserable Guy by k2039: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
caesare: i cant function properly and cant sleep well at night either. seeing the confusion in her eyes just kills me.

You need to see a medical doctor.

SMH
Re: Miserable Guy by greedie1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
Yours is a difficult case... I know u guys love each othe but will it stand d test of time? U r both very young and inexperienced if i may say. What if you meet another girl and fall in love with her nd vice versa?

Just be there 4 her, dont tell her to wait for you,do not make promises to her, just keep loving her but let her know dat u r okay wit whatever decision she makes.... What will be will be but u should know dat the odds r against u guys. Just brace up 4 the probability dat you may loose her and understand dat to truly love is to want d best for her even if you are not dat best.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Miserable Guy by greedie1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
caesare: i understand but you know this feeling that you have when you know that this is what you want and you watch as its been taken away from you and there is very little you can do to halt it. that's what makes me miserable. i cant function properly and cant sleep well at night either. seeing the confusion in her eyes just kills me.
i understand bro, d waiting is d most difficult part. Unfortunately i do not know wat advice to give to make it easier for you... U have to find the strenght from within. I feel u
Re: Miserable Guy by omega25red(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
1. How did you find out about the pressure from her family?
2. How do you know about the ambassadors and big oil men that are chasing her
3. why do you seem so defeated? because you said " i don't want to hold her back from having a great future that she deserves."
4. Would you traveling and working on your future really be a bad thing
5. why would you ever consider not going for something that might make your life better because of a woman
6. Does she know already that your family are working on getting you abroad to study?

In life, very few people have the luck to go through life where every plan just falls into place while other struggles and works hard at making things right. Those people who work hard end up appreciating what life has to offer because they know the value of the struggle and sacrifices they made. I say all this to say if you love her and you can genuinely see a future with her you should make moves to keep the relationship going and see where it leads. The problem i see here is you are already planning to hook up with other chicks as soon as you get to where you are going hence the "i don't want to hold her back from having a great future that she deserves" statement.
Re: Miserable Guy by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Irritated / Guys What Do U Think? / "Dating A Man Who Has MORE Female Friends"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.