Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1708 Views)

Help, I Think I Gave My Fiance HIV! / Aftermath Of Sexting / I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by drnairalov: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: . by acidtalk: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
From your username and style of typing it is obvious why she dissed you.
Re: . by drnoel: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
Listen to urself. Its men like u that make whores like ur gf insult other men. Just in case u didn't read what u typed let me reproduce it for u and show u where makes me mad.

drnairalov: U take ur gf (not a parole) on a date,she dances with anoda guy leavn u while u watch, also had d stupid guts to take a guy that was wooing her @d dinner to my car, both sat @ d drivers seat (sharing d seat)
Now I don't have any problem with that but b4 she would take him to ur car and sit on his lap the dance must have been,....em something a normal guy won't want to see....I mean u sat there and took all that humiliation and u have the guts to come and post it here so u can spoil our night.
drnairalov: n d guy tries to kiss her..if not 4 ma friend that entered nd d act stopped..U confront d foolish gurl nd all she can say is she shud be able 2 dance with anoda guy even though i brought her 2 d dinna I'm being jealous..nd i shud v told d guy 2 leave d car when i sighted him)
No way, if she is ur gf, she would be responsive to ur feelings and if u didnt want her to dance with anyone she would not unless u are still shiking her. I do believe this strongly
drnairalov: (last thin i wud do..argue with a guy on top woman.I see dis as disrespect ..Issue is m i being jealous or is it a normal thing 4 gurls to feel free in occasions like dat
Did u not slap her for making that statement. I mean am not one to hit a lady but that does not include whores. Cos if she where a lady she would have respected herself and the guy that brought her to the event. What she did is not done. She actually took the guy to ur car and sat there on his lap. Guy are u well at all, you should have thrown her out of ur car and ur life. That girl rubbished u..

1 Like

Re: . by drnairalov: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk: From your username and style of typing it is obvious why she dissed you.
from your reply its obvious while your dad rejected u scu.m bag of a child..iranu
Re: . by drnairalov: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
drnoel: Listen to urself. Its men like u that make whores like ur gf insult other men. Just in case u didn't read what u typed let me reproduce it for u and show u where makes me mad.

Now I don't have any problem with that but b4 she would take him to ur car and sitt on his lap the dance must have been,....em something a normal guy won't want to see....I mean u sat there and too all that humiliation and u have the guts to come and post it here so u can spoil our night.
k d car guy is different, he met ma friend sayn he was interested in her,left her 2 do d talkn thnkn d slowpoke wud tell him 2 bak out..

No way, if she is ur gf she would be responsive to ur feelings and if u didnt want her to dance with anyone she would not unless u are still shiking her. I do believe this strongly [/quote]
lol shikn,her mom knws we re datn, i hope u dnt meet sum heartless gurls,Obviously u re yet 2 meet dem..sum no send at all,

Did u not slap her for making that statement. I mean am not one to hit a lady but that does not include whores. Cos if she where a lady she would have respected herself and the guy that brought her to the event. What she did is not done. She actually took the guy to ur car and sat there on his lap. Guy are u well at all, you should have thrown her out of ur car and ur life. That girl rubbished u..[/quote]

yeah yeah she did rubbish me , as 4 d slap i shud ve..wasnt easy mehn..slappin a lady..ma friend did that tho after callin her a gold digger nd she tried insulting him back, he got vexd dan me self.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
drnairalov:
from your reply its obvious while your dad rejected u scu.m bag of a child..iranu
you come here to type rubbish and you have the guts to insult someone's father are you nuts or what are u a kid? no wonder ur gf plays u like football
Re: . by 2goodbobo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Why waste your time with such girl? If you can stomach such attitude from her, simply part ways. What she did was pure disrespect. If you let her be, she might bring a man to your house when both of you are married sef.
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
drnairalov:
Come, dem swear for u? Wetin d guy Pupsi do u? Answer me o! Anuz! Dat ur pangolo u call brain dey suffer from power failure she? Oponu ara Galatia Oshi!
Re: . by fairygeh(f): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
drnairalov:
. Bravo,clap for urself,But why couldnt you have said this kinda thing to the w hore u call ur gf,this respon§e shows u are temperamental and i am wondering how u could take all that from ur gf and yet come online and insult someone this way.
Re: . by cindyrella(f): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
drnairalov:
Ohhhhhhhh look who is talking now! Where were your ballz when your biitch was playing ya? Huh? Grow up Arse-wipe!

Nonsense!
Re: . by ayurdavid: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
Dis guy too fall hand ooo. Chai! U com waste 20k buy dinner gown join sef. Abi i no read well ni?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 27, 2012
That is why I dnt bliv in spending money on a girl that
1. We're not dating
2. We're not married.
Call me stingy but that is my opinion. Assuming u just took her out and she ditched u when u got to the party...that one sef dey...It's girls behaviour. Some of them don't have sense. But to by her a 20k gown. U be her papa ni. I. guess she's one of those greedy girls that when u ask them out to dinner them go tell u say she no get dress make u buy one for her. If she no get clothes for dinner then she's not ready to go with u and u shud av asked someone else. It's just like sayin a guy doesn't av a suit. Even if u dnt av many or an expensive suit, every guy should av atleast one suit and every girl shud have atleast one dinner gown. Buying her the gown was ur mistake. If u go to a party with a lady and she completely ditches u then she doesn't respect u. I dnt hang out with pple like that.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 27, 2012
drnairalov:
Did u not slap her for making that statement. I mean am not one to hit a lady but that does not include whores. Cos if she where a lady she would have respected herself and the guy that brought her to the event. What she did is not done. She actually took the guy to ur car and sat there on his lap. Guy are u well at all, you should have thrown her out of ur car and ur life. That girl rubbished u..

yeah yeah she did rubbish me , as 4 d slap i shud ve..wasnt easy mehn..slappin a lady..ma friend did that tho after callin her a gold digger nd she tried insulting him back, he got vexd dan me self.

What is it with Nigerian men and SLAPPING women After what I've been through, if a man lifts his pinky finger toward me, his hand will be minced meat.
Any way @POSTER, you seem to be confused. I don't feel there is anything wrong with dancing with other people, however I just don't understand how a dance lead to her sitting in your car with another man. I would encourage you to find someone that is your speed. Slow men can't keep up with fast women.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2012
FlowerPower:

What is it with Nigerian men and SLAPPING women After what I've been through, if a man lifts his pinky finger toward me, his hand will be minced meat.
Any way @POSTER, you seem to be confused. I don't feel there is anything wrong with dancing with other people, however I just don't understand how a dance lead to her sitting in your car with another man. I would encourage you to find someone that is your speed. Slow men can't keep up with fast women.
You call that fast or being disrespectful? If she went with to the dinner with even her colleague at work and she met even her husband there she should not behave like that. That is disrespectful. I still insist that the problem started frm buyin a woman that is not ur gf a dinner gown. Give some women an inch they'll take 10 miles.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2012
drnairalov: It happens dat U take ur gf (not a parole) on a dinner date,U quickly take a break 2 ease ur self just 4u 2 cumback 2 see her dancn with anoda guy @ d afterparty leavn u while u watch, also had d stupid guts to take a guy that was wooing her @d dinner to my car, both sat @ d drivers seat (sharing d seat),n d guy tries to kiss her..if not 4 ma friend that entered nd d act stopped..U confront d foolish gurl nd all she can say is she shud be able 2 dance with anoda guy even though i brought her 2 d dinna, I'm being jealous..nd i shud v told d guy 2 leave d car when i sighted him)(last thin i wud do..argue with a guy on top woman.I see dis as disrespect ..Issue is am i being jealous or is it a normal thing 4 gurls to feel free in occasions like dat
the girl is a bi.Tch. Just have sex with her if you haven't and stop treating her like a lady cos she is not one.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2012
12 inches!:

You call that fast or being disrespectful? If she went with to the dinner with even her colleague at work and she met even her husband there she should not behave like that. That is disrespectful. I still insist that the problem started frm buyin a woman that is not ur gf a dinner gown. Give some women an inch they'll take 10 miles.

Clearly the lady's behavior was inappropriate, however it doesn't give him a RIGHT to slap her. This story sounds odd. How did she go from dancing to the car . It sounds as if the OP is dull and hired an ashewo hoping he would get a girlfriend out of the deal. He tried to buy her but didn't realize he wasn't the highest bidder. OP stay in your lane, lest you get by an okada man.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Help Your Married Ex-girlfriend Who Is Unhappy in Marriage? / Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Gf/bf? / As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.