Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? (2531 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2013
Pls NLers help me out,I av this babe av bin dating for about a year nw and we are always talking about marriage..she often tell me ow special I am to her and that I'm the only 1 she has eva been talking to abt marriage,always telln me I'm the best eva blah blah blah...I really love her so much and I trusted her so much,so I dnt choke her,she was very free. On the 2nd of September last year,I mistakenly saw a chat wit her frnd wia the frnd said 'its not as if u r cheating on him' I tink we had a small misundastanding den,so wen I saw that my trust was re affirmed again and erytin was goin on well until december wen I started seeing some changes.I asked her abt it and she said notin is apnin dat I shldnt kill mysef ova sumtin dats its real,so I dint ask her again bt deep down in my mind,I knew sumtin was wrong...few days lata,we're 2geda,cuddling,kissing and touching and wen I noticed we was into it very much,I pushed the questn to her again and she started feeling sober and afta few tricks of peting her,she confessed that its true that she jst started seeing her ex again few weeks ago that she only wanted to get bck @ him bt didn't knw dat she wld fall ..I was shocked and dissappointed and I cried cos truout the tym we've bin 2geda I was 100% faithful to her..she started begging me that she was sorry that I shldnt leave her that she loves me wholeheartedly but she was jst confused,I rmbr that 9t,she called me approximately fo 1hr 25 mins,begging me and I told her I av forgiven her and truly I forgave her dat day cos I really love the girl..we saw again the ff day and wat I saw shocked me cos she was still chatting wit the ex like lovers bt I dint say anytin till I left her..later on dat day I told her I wanted a break,that I tink she nids to really tink if I'm the 1 she wana b wit or the guy bt she kept begging me that its me she wanna b wit fo d rest of her life and she wanna av my baby blah blah bt I told her no,I nid a brk...she sha kept begging me for two days and told 1 of her frnd to beg me too and that 1 did and she told me that I shld pls forgive her that its me she truly loves that she has let go of the ex,so I forgave her and I moved on wit her cos I really really love the babe...
Few days ago,I was chanced to be wit her fone again and I wanted to confirm weda she has deleted the ex off her bbm I got the biggest surprise of my life,the guy is still there..then I decided to read their chat and I was more perplexed at wat I saw...my gf was asking the ex wen he wants to marry ,asking the ex if sum1 (the ex's female frnd) knew they are dating cos the ex used the girls pix as dp and she told him she was jealous abt that...
I'm now so confused and its killing me softly cos I dnt knw wat to do..been askin mysef lotta questions lyk
1.Does she truly loves me lyk she claim?
2.Ok,if she truly does,why is she still goin bck to her her fo dat mata
3. If she doesn't love me,why does she always tell me its me she wanna b wit me wen she can always go wit the ex completely and leave me alone.
NB: I'm not giving her money oo and I dnt fink is about a good s3x cos she still a virgin,yeah a virgin cos even the day I saw the last chat wit her ex,I still confirmed the virginity. Nairalanders pls help me out,I'm goin crazy,I dnt knw wat to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Sapphire86(f): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmmm without saying much, I think u r her safety net. If it doesn't work out wit others, u'd always b d fall back plan. Sorry

4 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2013
Sapphire86: Hmmmm without saying much, I think u r her safety net. If it doesn't work out wit others, u'd always b d fall back plan. Sorry

Gbamm!! Lobatan
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2013
But what do u tink I can do..I dnt wanna b a bck up plan
Sapphire86: Hmmmm without saying much, I think u r her safety net. If it doesn't work out wit others, u'd always b d fall back plan. Sorry
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2013
Dude, their is nothing like 2nd chance in a relationship. Once trust is broken, it can never be mended.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2013
Bro,wat d'u suggest I do,I really love the girl but I dnt wanna b lyk a fool
Flashaldrin: Dude, their is nothing like 2nd chance in a relationship. Once trust is broken, it can never be mended.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by infodollarman(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2013
no more no less
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2013
I want a solution..pls help a broda
infodollarman:
no more no less
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2013
Well,i can infer from your story that she's love-torn btween u and her ex. Meeting her erstwhile b.f obviously brought pleasant memories of the past...thus,she's confused & vacillating on staying or leaving u. So bro,ask for a break & make sure u get it. She needs time & space to sort her feelings & make a lasting decision(i suspect she'll not choose u). And pls,quit crying!

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Smuthx(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2013
Give her a third chance...to see if it will OR you can jump ship before it goes down.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by larrymoore(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2013
She doesn't knw wat she want. Make up ur mind my man and give her space, she is stil growing up, need to learn wat it takes to be honest.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2013
brandybabe: Bro,wat d'u suggest I do,I really love the girl but I dnt wanna b lyk a fool
take that break. And stop being a wimp! Do what you actually want to do.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by infodollarman(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2013
it is not easy to leave an ex, especially the first love or the one you lost your virginity to. however, if she knows what she want she should leave him completely. if they are just friends, their discussions will not be that romantic. my question is have you confirmed that she is still a virgin? don't you think the ex has slept with her and that's why it is being difficult for her to break up with him? don't give yourself heartache, better look for someone too in case she finally breaks your heart
brandybabe: Pls NLers help me out,I av this babe av bin dating for about a year nw and we are always talking about marriage..she often tell me ow special I am to her and that I'm the only 1 she has eva been talking to abt marriage,always telln me I'm the best eva blah blah blah...I really love her so much and I trusted her so much,so I dnt choke her,she was very free. On the 2nd of September last year,I mistakenly saw a chat wit her frnd wia the frnd said 'its not as if u r cheating on him' I tink we had a small misundastanding den,so wen I saw that my trust was re affirmed again and erytin was goin on well until december wen I started seeing some changes.I asked her abt it and she said notin is apnin dat I shldnt kill mysef ova sumtin dats its real,so I dint ask her again bt deep down in my mind,I knew sumtin was wrong...few days lata,we're 2geda,cuddling,kissing and touching and wen I noticed we was into it very much,I pushed the questn to her again and she started feeling sober and afta few tricks of peting her,she confessed that its true that she jst started seeing her ex again few weeks ago that she only wanted to get bck @ him bt didn't knw dat she wld fall ..I was shocked and dissappointed and I cried cos truout the tym we've bin 2geda I was 100% faithful to her..she started begging me that she was sorry that I shldnt leave her that she loves me wholeheartedly but she was jst confused,I rmbr that 9t,she called me approximately fo 1hr 25 mins,begging me and I told her I av forgiven her and truly I forgave her dat day cos I really love the girl..we saw again the ff day and wat I saw shocked me cos she was still chatting wit the ex like lovers bt I dint say anytin till I left her..later on dat day I told her I wanted a break,that I tink she nids to really tink if I'm the 1 she wana b wit or the guy bt she kept begging me that its me she wanna b wit fo d rest of her life and she wanna av my baby blah blah bt I told her no,I nid a brk...she sha kept begging me for two days and told 1 of her frnd to beg me too and that 1 did and she told me that I shld pls forgive her that its me she truly loves that she has let go of the ex,so I forgave her and I moved on wit her cos I really really love the babe...
Few days ago,I was chanced to be wit her fone again and I wanted to confirm weda she has deleted the ex off her bbm I got the biggest surprise of my life,the guy is still there..then I decided to read their chat and I was more perplexed at wat I saw...my gf was asking the ex wen he wants to marry ,asking the ex if sum1 (the ex's female frnd) knew they are dating cos the ex used the girls pix as dp and she told him she was jealous abt that...
I'm now so confused and its killing me softly cos I dnt knw wat to do..been askin mysef lotta questions lyk
1.Does she truly loves me lyk she claim?
2.Ok,if she truly does,why is she still goin bck to her her fo dat mata
3. If she doesn't love me,why does she always tell me its me she wanna b wit me wen she can always go wit the ex completely and leave me alone.
NB: I'm not giving her money oo and I dnt fink is about a good s3x cos she still a virgin,yeah a virgin cos even the day I saw the last chat wit her ex,I still confirmed the virginity. Nairalanders pls help me out,I'm goin crazy,I dnt knw wat to do.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by blaise26abj(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2013
Get urself another lady. And quit asking yourself questions. she has comfort in the thought that you won't leave cos you have puppy love. Let her see that you too have choices and you might see transformation.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by mikeywise(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2013
@OP , am not sure u still love her after all these heart break.
can u please answer these questions:
1. assuming u find out that her ex has dis-virgined her, will you
still want to take her back?
2. how old is she?
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by chronique(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2013
All dese pple dat like giving pple second chance can annoy me. Arenyou guys in any way related to d salvador in dat mexican soap called "second chance"? The girl is using you,you know it n you're playing ur role in her script perfectly. Dump dat chick n move forward now. There are many fishes in d river.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Euroclydon(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2013
Give her a third chance and remain a slave or start damage control by abandoning ship.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
1..Yes,I'll take her bck if she can prove to me that she will neva av anytin to do d ex again
2. She is in her early 20s
mikeywise: @OP , am not sure u still love her after all these heart break.
can u please answer these questions:
1. assuming u find out that her ex has dis-virgined her, will you
still want to take her back?
2. how old is she?
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks all for ur advice,seems ery1 is sayn the same tin..SPACE
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by 190theclown: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
I dislike boys that love too easily Jeeez
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by ocmorale: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
@poster, pls wake up....dnt be carried away. if care is not taken nd u marry that girl, there is a likelihood that she will still cheat. i will advise u find urself another gal cos i hv made similar mistake. Am not suprised at wht is happenning to u cos most gud guys end up with bad girls likewise gud gals end up wt bad guys.....cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by mikeywise(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
brandybabe: 1..Yes,I'll take her bck if she can prove to me that she will neva av anytin to do d ex again
2. She is in her early 20s
i can see that u love her but sometimes, love alone is not enough to keep a relationship.
my advice to u is to move on, its not the end of the world, there is no guarantee that she
wont go back to him. count ur loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Exponental(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
How many chances can u afford 2 give?
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by apache77(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
ffuck that girl quick else you are a gooner. even now as it is, you are standing on a limb and its obvious its that guy she loves. the only upper hand you can have is if you shhag her fast, cos once that guy touhces down, and he soon will cos she will give it to him, you will be kicked into touch. What the heck are you even thinking keeping her as a virgin? Believe

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
1. Stop touching her phone. Its nt a matured act.
2. This is the first tym am hearing that a 9ja girl has been in 2 relationshps and is still a virgin. But na waa ooo. Aftr kissing and touching, una no they hit??
3. Why deciev her with marriage-gist when you are nt sure of that. I gux dats y she keeps begging you when you are angry.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
1.The truth is av neva checked her chats b4 until d 1st tym she confessed that she was cheating,d very 1st tym I saw her chat wit her frnd wen dat 1 her frnd said 'afterall u aint cheating on him' was by mistake,she actually wanted to shw me a chat she was avin wit a frnd of mine
2. There is always a 1st tym tho smiley
3. She is always the one bringing the marriage issue up bt really,I really love her too and I wish to marry her
digitalgeorgy: 1. Stop touching her phone. Its nt a matured act.
2. This is the first tym am hearing that a 9ja girl has been in 2 relationshps and is still a virgin. But na waa ooo. Aftr kissing and touching, una no they hit??
3. Why deciev her with marriage-gist when you are nt sure of that. I gux dats y she keeps begging you when you are angry.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
I dnt knw,I jst want a proof that she won't cheat again,I really love the girl so much
Exponental: How many chances can u afford 2 give?
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by SAFO(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
brandybabe: I dnt knw,I jst want a proof that she won't cheat again,I really love the girl so much

Maybe you should consider giving her a 3rd, 4th, and 5th chance because she doesn't love you.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by Sapphire86(f): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
brandybabe: But what do u tink I can do..I dnt wanna b a bck up plan
Dump her and look 4 sum1 who would make u her number 1!!

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
I can't do without this geh,God pls help me...thanks y'all fo the advice
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by GoldenLady1: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Leave that chick alone unless you're a glutton for punishment and please don't mistreat the next girl because you've been played by this one.
Re: I Gave Her A 2nd Chance But She Is Still Seeing The Guy: What Should I Do? by brandybabe: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Is that the best option.don't u fink she can still change? Change is the only constant tin in life
Golden Lady: Leave that chick alone unless you're a glutton for punishment and please don't mistreat the next girl because you've been played by this one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Side Chick. :-* / How A Girl Can Be High On The Marriage Market / Excessive Sexual Desire. Pls Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.