Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,421 members, 7,822,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (28869 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2015
For the past two months my friend has been involve with this lady. Hé told me she is thé born Again type. She has accepted to date him and she likes him very much.

His problem is that hé is being careful not to do things contrary to her believe cos they have plans concerning thé future.

People, what steps should hé take to make this relationship romantic?

Is she expecting more from him?

Thé only thing hé has done to her was to hold her hands, held her shoulder and sat down close to her when they were in public bus.

mature advise please

Note: this matter is for my friend and not for me.

na my friend say make i ask una ooo...Disclaimer
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2015

jez holdinq hands
No kissinq, no romancinq
No almiqh†y fuçkinq?

Tell ur frnd
he shuldn† b scared.. Wheneva dey do
anifin unclean...he should loca†e d neares†
river and bap†ize d qirl & she will aqain bcum born aqain. grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by sissylucy(f): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2015
he should convert to a born again too...dat way it wont be difficult to mk the relationship work

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Michellla(f): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Self Control Is The Key
A Christian does not give in to physical
attraction. Healthy dating, where you meet and
spend quality time together is permissible, physical intimacy is not. So, while it is easy to
fall prey to temptation, a true Christian will
always avoid any such thing from happening.
Moving together in groups and meeting in
public places is the best way to keep
temptation at bay. smiley

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by zyzxx(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2015
dont break the rules

if you agree to date a chruch girl
dont expect it to be romantic just take her on a date.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Hmm. He may get tempted and rape her. If he wants a sex active rship den he should quit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by witnezHD(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2015
here to read comment
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2015
I really do Not get this!!! shocked

Someone help me Out here? embarassed
Cutehector Help an Angel out? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2015
sissylucy:
he should convert to a born again too...dat way it wont be difficult to mk the relationship work
after converting will that be all?

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by ginawest(f): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
he should encourage her to read songs of Solomon more..at least its in the Bible

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2015
He should talk to her about it. That's how people will be bringing their relationship issues online for advice when the solution is just in front of them undecided

Tell him to ask her about her limits. How far can she go with the physical interaction of their bodies cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:

how do u make a born Again relationship romantic?

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by thorpido(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Is romance sex?
Of course you can be romantic as a born again Christian.

That's if you understand what romance really is.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by amiskurie(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Cutehector(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:

lol he says his babe na born again say she dey yarn no sex till marriage but konji dey catch am, him wan knack d babe akpako.

4 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Almost all the threads here are opened for frnds,hmmmmsad

5 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

jez holdinq hands
No kissinq, no romancinq
No almiqh†y fuçkinq?

Tell ur frnd
he shuldn† b scared.. Wheneva dey do
anifin unclean...he should loca†e d neares†
river and bap†ize d qirl & she will aqain bcum born aqain. grin
hahaha....funny man

proffer better solution abeg
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Lol...I tot it's urs cheesy

1 Like

Cutehector:
lol he says his babe na born again say she dey yarn no sex till marriage but konji dey catch am, him wan knack d babe akpako.
chaiiiiiii.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by naijaboiy: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2015
He wants to romance her? Very simple thing to do.

Whenever she comes to his house he should be with king James version of the Bible and then he should tell her that he had a vision from God,asking them to read the songs of solomon together and then practice whatever they read. cheesy

So when they see something like "your lips as smooth as the rose petals I will kiss it to the glory of God"...then your friend should make the move to kiss her. wink

When they see "your breasts so succulent and well aligned according to the proportions of your body and i'll love to touch it to give glory to God"...I'm sure your friend knows what to do. grin

Thank me later cheesytongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
how do u make a born Again relationship romantic?
Uhm...it's Easy! "grin"
i'm Born-Again.....undecided

Uhm...You take her Out...buy her roses and chocolates..cool
Make a dinner reserve at a Nice Restaurant.."grin"
Y'all play Games...sing songs(christian songs please)..and **.Read the Bible of course* tongue

if she's not An OBSESSED born-Again...she'd allow Shaking hands, Hugging, smiling..Buh definitely *NO KISSING ALLOWED* that's Evil AF...And a huge sin!! angry cry

Everything doesn't havetah REVOLVE around sex, ya know? tongue "grin"

The Advantage is...y'all would get to Know each other Unconditionally..."grin"

16 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by LordOfTheWeed: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Why date a born again when he knows he can't endure with an unromantic relationship? If he can't tolerate her for who she is and her belief, the he should kindly fúck off!!!!!!!

Shikena

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Luckygurl(f): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
for the past two months my friend has been involve with this lady. hé told me she is thé born Again type. she has accepted to date him and she likes him very much.

his problem his that hé is being careful not to do things contrary to her believe cos they have plans concern thé future.

peeps what steps should hé take to make this relationship romantic?

is she expecting more from him?

thé only thing hé has done to her was to hold her hands, held her shoulder and sat down close to her when they were in public bus

mature advise please

Note: this matter is for my friend and not for me.

na my friend say make i ask una ooo...Disclaimer

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol...I tot it's urs cheesy
he might be d onewink

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2015
thorpido:
Is romance sex? Of course you can be romantic as a born again Christian.

That's if you understand what romance really is.
please expantiate on it more

seun lalasticlala

take am go headquarter
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmfao..."grin"

Why am I even laughing angry lipsrsealed
I do not speak Pidgin....*rolls eyes* undecided
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao..."grin"

Why am I even laughing angry lipsrsealed
I do not speak Pidgin....*rolls eyes* undecided
I know right grin I knw ur type
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:
He should talk to her about it. That's how people will be bringing their relationship issues online for advice when the solution is just in front of them undecided

Tell him to ask her about her limits. How far can she go with the physical interaction of their bodies cheesy
i will relate ur message to Jim...gina
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Luckygurl(f): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hang out in cool places...
Get tangible gifts for each other...
Give pleasant surprises...
Ermmm!! Hugs and pecks are allowed dunno about kisses, depends on her sha......

Most of all, get to know and study each other.
It ain't just about the romance and sexxx.

I must add at this point, hope the guy is ready for a no sex relationship if not, better let go now.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

i will relate ur message to him...gina.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
He wants to romance her? Very simple thing to do.

Whenever she comes to his house he should be with king James version of the Bible and then he should tell her that he had a vision from God,asking them to read the songs of solomon together and then practice whatever they read. cheesy

So when they see something like "your lips as smooth as the rose petals I will kiss it to the glory of God"...then your friend should make the move to kiss her. wink

When they see "your breasts so succulent and well aligned according to the proportions of your body and i'll love to touch it to give glory to God"...I'm sure your friend knows what to do. grin

Thank me later cheesytongue

hmmmm

*falls from sango shrine ceiling*

i no dey ooo
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Hefemale: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Stop lieing, you are the one in the relationship, not your imaginary friend.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.