Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (20429 Views)

See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! / Weird Things Room-mates Do / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
i hold my fone as mic and act like am Iyanya trilling my audience with kukere.
or depending on the rave song, i act it out when alone.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by charloski(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
WOW....... most times, i just rap when am walking alone, but in my room..... just think about life and some stupid fantasy that i knw wouldnt come tru.... or i pick my nose Uhm!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Donlouise(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
Read, meditate, watch movies or llisten 2 music and run around d house Unclad.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
As for me, I read and sometimes control the minds of people and I control or manipulate the movement of objects with my mind.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Orikinla(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
[size=18pt]Only clueless people and intellectually dumb people will do weird things when they are alone.

The best time to read, mediate, solve a problem or write a book is when you are alone.[/size]
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by jackydon(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
Adufaye: i mesturbate grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by cupid4ig(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
if there is no power i will on the gen angry
then lock door cheesy
then on dstv and put cnn grin
then on fan
sit down and fart tongue cry cry
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by twilliamx(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Only clueless people and intellectually dumb people will do weird things when they are alone.

The best time to read, mediate, solve a problem or write a book is when you are alone.[/size]

Intellectually advanced and serious people dey psychiatric hospital and as e b so make u no go join them. Well as for me, I use my alone time to relax if have been working all day or work if have been hanging out all day. And when am extremely bored I read comments on nairaland and pass a comment or 2..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by mikron(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
the girls are not telling us what they do when they are alone o. they also mast.............. i no complete am o
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by sonyeah(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
PalmTree: I imagine dt am a footballer, and I run along beliving I just scored goals. It kinda makes me happy.
that's exactly me there!used 2 imagine I scored d winning goal 4 arsenal at a champions league final grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by sonyeah(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
PalmTree: I imagine dt am a footballer, and I run along beliving I just scored goals. It kinda makes me happy.
that's exactly me there!used 2 imagine I scored d winning goal 4 arsenal in a champions league final grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by DonTim1: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
1. Dance d funny 'etighi' , 'azonto' or 'alanta' n c hw it feels.

2. Write codes/read abt new tech

3. Shut d door,close curtains,turn off light,Meditate n tink about me whole life n wat next (sometimmes pray)

4. (Do any / all of d above only when thrs no new movie) most times movies win
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Akell(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
[b][/b]
while alone, I meditate alot. Infact, that's the best time to compose my poems...feels so good as a poet.
I turn d music on, plug in the earpiece and act as if i was the artist who sang the song..
When am alone, i feel hungry quickly....
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Clemzy16(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk: No one Meditates more than me when I am alone.
Sometimes my thoughts are so loud I think the people 3 buildings away can hear me.
Truth be told, I LOVE BEING ALONE.
That's the moment when I 'feel' God is talking to me and I can hear HIM loud and clear.

For activities I do Alone, I read a lot and loooooove my music.

I don dey too talk my personal secrets for nairaland sef. Wetin nah?
You just spoke my mind.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by deepwaters(f): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hmm when I'm alone, I think a lot. I think about my life, all the mistakes, dumb, silly things I did, (weep maybe) and promise myself never to do them again. I think of all the beautiful wonderful things that have happened to me, and thank God for those opportunities and blessings. Then I imagine things I could do now that my future self will thank me for, and make plans for them. Then meditate. And if I'm still alone after all this, I read or watch my favourite comedies on cable..
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by wonda26(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
Well, b4, i force myself τ̲̅☺ be alone angry
Dress d̶̲̥̅̊ bed kiss
Put on my laptop and watch BiniFilm. using an earpiece cool

But Ω☺ω, i just write stuffs on my mind on paper and keep them or tear them
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by 2rez: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Serendipity:
I thing that you are my sharp contrast to a reasonable extent. Me hates being alone or in a solitary place. I enjoy the company of others. Is it because of my loquacity or garrulity?

None of tha above Sir. Guezz tiz coz of yo chatterboxity n hogwashity grin shocked grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by 4nez(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
I talk to myself, sumtimes wen I remember a funny situation, I laugh or smile stupidly grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by 4nez(f): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
I actually talk to myself..or play a situation dat happened..I also laugh or smile wen I remember a funny moment grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by uzoexcel(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
psycho
e.code:
Look @ the mirror and prophesy to my life. Most time I'm alone, I speak in tongues. It isn't weird to me,it is called WISDOM!
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Adufaye(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
Zulele:
L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿ , i guess the guy behind you in your picture is the one wanking you in that toilet εh?
yea hw u take knw?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Adufaye(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nuezha:
Others have been saying something not too condeming, you have told a truth
Others include:
1. Pastor singing fuji
2. Alfa singing xtian gospel
3. Regurgitation
4. Reminiscencing sweet experience
5. Regreting bitter experience
6. Writing uselessly & needlessly
7. Walking around aimlessly
8. Hissing consistently
9. Eating uncontrollably
10. Sleeping or lying down hopelessly

To be continued
lol
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by MIB1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Half of the peeps here are either lying or telling half truth...MOST OF THESE NL GIRLS HAVE VIBRATORS AND THEY ARE HERE FORMING I SING AND DANCE...IM A SUCKER FOR BLUES..BE TRUTHFUL ITS A FACELESS FORUM..KAI
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by MIB1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ifilinwa: Hhmmm.. i usually stand in d mirror nd start acting.. My mind tells me Am a natural actress, buh no connection yet

AFTER U DON DEAL WIV UR SELF ABI?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Only clueless people and intellectually dumb people will do weird things when they are alone.

clue-full and intellectually smart man we don see you. how many things you don invent yet?
Seriously eh, some people have absolutely no sense of humour. and this thread is talking about [size=16pt]WEIRD THINGS[/size] people!!! what is weird about reading, writing poetry and meditating i tire for all this people wey go come faceless forum come de form. . .

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by beqs101(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
When I'm alone,I think. I think about how beautiful my future will be,about my unborn kids,about the wrongs I have done and also,make pledges to God concerning the things I want. But most importantly,I think of where I'll spend eternity and this thought alone,scares me..
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by honeric01(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2012
lola.luv:
My roommates haven't been around, so I've mostly been alone for like a month, when there's nobody visiting. Of course, friends pop in and out all day. When I want to be by myself, I lock myself in the room.

1. A lot of times I curl up with a novel.

2. If I have a new movie, I see it.

3. Sometimes, I lie down and allow my imaginations run riot. Especially if I have a story to write, I imagine things, juggle possible scenarios, conversations and so on.

4. I'm learning some new hip-hop dance steps too, so when I'm alone I sometimes video-record myself dancing my butt off to assess my progress.

5. I listen to 2pac, Cassidy and other hardcore raps.

6. I listen to rnb, right now, it's Trey Songz.

7. I type what is bothering me on my laptop. Sometimes I save it, sometimes I delete.

8. I write.

9. I go online.

Sometimes, I just assess my life in general.

But how are these weird na? how una take pass self?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by honeric01(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
no dullin: I look @ maself unclad..
Look @ lil Johnny..& c aw he grows 2 GrandPa Johnny..
Then smile @ GrandPa Johnny & say... "I respect U"

Lol!!!

LOL embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I also love imagining how it feels like to have boobs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by awilo560: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
Liars are †̥ much here oOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo. Be sincere.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Teaser4(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
i do crazy things...attimes i rap without beat...the most sillest things i do is thinking abt the future...i just imagine myself being the best. i also think abt ma past...
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Teaser4(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
i do crazy things...attimes i rap without beat...the most sillest things i do is thinking abt the future...i just imagine myself being the best. i also think abt ma past...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / Todays Lotto Winning Numbers, Thursday Ghana Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.