Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? (20426 Views)

See The Weird Creature A Women Found At The Back Of Her House!!! / Weird Things Room-mates Do / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Bryan12(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
I imagine maself in a vewi big school concert,where i perform as a rap artist ,with all de admired chick staring at.I also listen to ma muzik and"masturbate"if the tym comes
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by tonididdy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
1.when am alone which means am bored...i eat,i always try to chew something atleast every few minutes
2.yes i know you wan hear this.yes i soapy but i really wanna stop...so sometimes i try doing any of the other options instead.
3.when am alone which i'm 85% of my week.i go online and work...bomb...chat with maye's
4.when am alone.i watch tv or play music or sleep.i do lots of sleeping
5.when am alone i start flashing numbers in my phone and then control fit just show lol
6.am a lonely person tho cos i discarded most of my friends and am not looking forward to making new ones.
7.i freestyle on my phone recording
I provided for myself all the entertainment or comfort i'll need outside into my home.so am always busy when alone.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Raskilluminati: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
Smoke a joint,listen to classic music,read a good book or play chess against my self
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by dazzler1: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Only clueless people and intellectually dumb people will do weird things when they are alone.

The best time to read, mediate, solve a problem or write a book is when you are alone.[/size]

Self-righteousness. People like this person do worst things in secret. What have u invented?
Swear with your destiny if u have never masturbated. Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by 19naia(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
they all touch themselves in that special place or have their partners do it if available....Me too grin
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by pweeryambre: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
I pull off and stay or walk around in the house completely naked.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by nekaa(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
honeric01: Being lost in my thoughts when alone.

Making excuses for people who offended me

Thinking for others embarassed

Laughing with myself after remembering old memories

have we met?
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by dozymars(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
xtrafly: To the 'wankstas' in the house... The cycle of death...

Lots of funny people on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
yuzedo: I look left angry
I look right angry
I look left again undecided
I lock the door lipsrsealed
I bring out my vaseline/soap cheesy
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I rubbbbbbbbbbbb embarassed
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

I look left again... wink
I look right again... grin grin
Adufaye: i mesturbate grin
and dis post got 37likes?! and still counting..... *faints!*
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ishilove:
You must be the twin I never met.

I talk and laugh with myself and just generally have myself a jolly time alone. Sometimes after having a conversation with people, when they have left my presence, I start mimicking them, not out of spite, but because... I don't know... I can't explain it. Also, If I had an argument with someone, when I'm alone I begin to repeat everything I said, and insert the things I didn't say but wished I had said.

That's just who I am and I don't care if society says its weird or abnormal. I am very cool with it.
no i think i'm d twin you haven't met. Goodness..dats practically everytin i do when i'm alone especially d bolded.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Bombuzby(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

u l0ck d d0or,,
Bring an ir0n sp0nge,,
Bring ab0niki balm nd m+sturbate...
U cry..
Nw 0n h0spital bed...lw(allu)mh

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Dextra(f): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk: No one Meditates more than me when I am alone.
Sometimes my thoughts are so loud I think the people 3 buildings away can hear me.
Truth be told, I LOVE BEING ALONE.
That's the moment when I 'feel' God is talking to me and I can hear HIM loud and clear.

For activities I do Alone, I read a lot and loooooove my music.

I don dey too talk my personal secrets for nairaland sef. Wetin nah?

I LOVE BEING ALONE TOO!
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Dextra(f): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
I'm glad you brought up this topic because I've been dying to know if other people do weird things I do too. I go stark naked when I'm at home alone. My clothes suddenly feels so uncomfortable to me and I end up losing them one after the other. I just walk around NAKED feeling so divine, natural and content! Please tell me other people do this too!
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by mojounited(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
^Freaky! undecided
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Hezzymania(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
I start surfing n I use to ask google a lot of silly question also read footballers autobiography on wikipedia
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dextra: I'm glad you brought up this topic because I've been dying to know if other people do weird things I do too. I go stark naked when I'm at home alone. My clothes suddenly feels so uncomfortable to me and I end up losing them one after the other. I just walk around NAKED feeling so divine, natural and content! Please tell me other people do this too!
no they don't!
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by antichelsea(m): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2012
the only thing women don't lie about is 'pregnancy(protruding stomach)'..trust me! smiley
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2012
anti-chelsea:
the only thing women don't lie about is 'pregnancy(protruding stomach)'..trust me! smiley
whats d correlation btw dis ur post and d topic??
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by callash: 12:39am On Oct 28, 2012
i do so alot
semid4lyfe: I talk to myself a lot. . .I've even unconsciously done it in the midst of people and while walking on the road
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by callash: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2012
back then i used to masturbate ALOT WHENEVER IM ALONE..i could do 3 to 5 rounds in a day but now,i just try to do some better like read or something cos that act's started to affect my sexuality(dont find sex as fulfilling as masturbation
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by callash: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2012
U are an exhibitionist..i also do it but not all the time
Dextra: I'm glad you brought up this topic because I've been dying to know if other people do weird things I do too. I go stark naked when I'm at home alone. My clothes suddenly feels so uncomfortable to me and I end up losing them one after the other. I just walk around NAKED feeling so divine, natural and content! Please tell me other people do this too!
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by callash: 12:47am On Oct 28, 2012
i love getting high on weed most times,then listen to songs on my GS3,i also take that time to think and reflect,i pick my mistakes,i give myself kudos,i apologise,i cry,i laugh..BEING ALONE IS SO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HAVING COMPANY,ITS EVEN MORE PRETTIER WHEN U ARE HIGH ON WEED(SO FAR YOU ARE NOT THE VIOLENT TYPE)
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by antichelsea(m): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2012
booqee: whats d correlation btw dis ur post and d topic??
i jst feel a panoply of the females that have commented so far are hiding something they enjoy doing...."jst discerning o"
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:19am On Oct 28, 2012
booqee: and dis post got 37likes?! and still counting..... *faints!*

y are u fainting ?

Pls stop acting cowardly here.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:44am On Oct 28, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

Without an iota of doubt I think this is the most hilarious post of the year.

SPLENDID !

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by dramenda(f): 6:08am On Oct 28, 2012
I look right angry
I unzip my d(ic)k tongue
I c(u)m shocked
I rest cool

LMAOTSCFMY..... grin grin grin grin grin grin THIS GUY IS A CLOWN.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by Ayoobscom(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2012
Hunm! When I'm alone my imagery strength comes and this has led me to writing..at least I have written a publishable number of poem

There are other things like singing or Dancing to a good beat
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by honeric01(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2012
nekaa: have we met?

Maybe in your thoughts as usual wink
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by honeric01(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2012

I do but not always, only when it's cold.
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by passionate88: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2012
@yuzedo... U good.. U funny die.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by JinaduJosefu(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
I lock d door

close all d windows

off d light

block all points of entry of light

lie down on my bed

cross my hands on my chest

make sure I'm not thinking about any thing

face up in d completely dark room with a faint smile on my face

do this for 2hours once in a week

learnt this from a NLder
what a great way to reliev stress
Re: What Are The Weird Things You Do When You Are Alone? by UjSizzle(f): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lets see......
I talk to myself; have a lengthy conversation with no one in particular....i say something and then imagine their response. Then i take it a step further and talk to the objects around me; talk to the radio, my phone(that's regular), my pillow(tellin it exactly how comfy i want it to be)..i basically talk to everything including animals n insects.
I imagine acting a movie and play all the roles *rolleyes*

I'd compose a song and dance to stuffs playing in my head(even when I'm with people).

Basically i do a lot of weird things; can't begin to mention them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.