Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman (10553 Views)

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / My Baby Takes Only Breastmilk / Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by Walexz02(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
The lady try o.....
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by mallorca(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
pDude: Na this same breast milk wey some naija girls dey allow plenty guys suck, na hin some people dey use win award so? cheesy

Choi!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by lafuria1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
she donated the 87 gallon of milk to save premature infant for free, wow, highly commendable, nigeria, do we even have hospitals? yes but located in germany.
but seriously wit our population how is possible that we arent making G.book world record sef.
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by Anubiri(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
For ova three years I hv nt comment anytin here..I hv bn waitin 4 dis topic to cum up..my gal breast fit feed d whole world for lik 5yrs pls she deserves dat award...contact me @27B74F85 or 07031062129
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
pro01: My Darling Cossy, where are you? You dey hear am? It's not enough to build a "mansion" in Lekki and buy plots of land in Abuja - entirely from the profitable proceeds of your bountiful breastmilk. Motherless babies and orphaned infants need some too. It costs nothing to give away 'charitable' breastmilk to the needy. . .afterall, it replenishes itself naturally.
It is not the size of breas.t that determines the volume of milk it produces, but how active the hormone responsible for its production- largely, genetics. At times, small breas.ts produce more milk than large ones.
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by lightheart(m): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2012
Brand_new:
I wonder if her hubby is allergic to Milk or something cuz most men complain when the baby takes a larger chunk of the juice while he's left with little or nothing. Now she's overflowing with Milk and all she could do with it is donate? Holy Molly! That wouldn't be possible if she has a typical Naija man as her hubby.

U still drink breast milk?
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by cfours: 3:31am On Oct 31, 2012
I didn't even know you could donate breast milk sef. grin

gboyex: I was expecting to see a large woman with large bossom only to see this young mother with not to large bossom, see as talent dey waste for Nija, I sure say mama ngozi wey dey fry akara fit pump more dan 100gallons of bossom milk grin grin

hahah same here!
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2012
a1solution: Is it everything they give people award these days? They would soon give the out going PHCN staffs award for excellent performance.
A single mother brea$t feed hundreds of ill babies and here you are lamenting about giving her award for her feat. In your narrow mind, that shouldn't attract any award. Little mind indeed.
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by megxo(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2012
or pamela anderson ba?
Chuksaluta: Cossy Ojiakor should win it for Nigeria
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by deebrain(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
a1solution: Is it everything they give people award these days? They would soon give the out going PHCN staffs award for excellent performance.

grin grin grin
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by deebrain(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
fried-rice:
So a woman won this? wow! that's surprising..

man for win am before?
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by deebrain(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
control_seven: Pls may i kindly be informed when URINE donation starts. I hope to be the highest donor. Thanks.

I will beat you for that one... grin
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by specialguest(f): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kudos to her for reaching out to the world in the manner she did... Btw i was expecting to see a picture of the milk factory and not just a cardboard paper.
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by benbrains(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2012
fried-rice:
So a woman won this? wow! that's surprising..
mtcheew
if u no get wetin to talk about, why u no just pack well... reading other people's comments
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by benbrains(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Anubiri: For ova three years I hv nt comment anytin here..I hv bn waitin 4 dis topic to cum up..my gal breast fit feed d whole world for lik 5yrs pls she deserves dat award...contact me @27B74F85 or 07031062129
[size=14pt]S M H[/size]
Re: 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman by Tocheagle(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
ABEG O I WAN SET RECORD FOR DONATION OF SPIT , ABEG WHERE DEM DEY DO THE CONTEST

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots / Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre / Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.