Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage (22531 Views)

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos / Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: THATS WHY THEY SAY THE IQ OF THE CONTINENT IS BELOW 70. YOU WILL RATHER STOWAWAY AND THEN GET MARRIED TO A DECREPIT 90 YEAR OLD CORPSE WHEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE RELOCATING TO THE RESOURCE RICH PLACE YOU RAN AWAY FROM

Not all of them that moved to America marries such people and not all have to marry like that to make it ( Please note that i am not saying people have to do what he did, but dont make it sound like all is well in Nigeria, cos it is not . . .
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan:
It all falls back to bad leadership.

If the economy is good, no right thinking human would attempt such a silly act...I read a thread on the home page yesterday of how Rotimi acquired a brand new jet in the climax of the flooding crises in his state.

I think its time we start looking for credible leaders, people that are willing to serve and not thieves.
THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE GETTING CREDIBLE LEADERS IN THAT COUNTRY IS IF YOU KILL EVERYONE OVER THE AGE OF 10 AND THEN START AGAIN. FROM MY TIME ON NL I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT EVERY NIGERIAN IS A POTENTIAL TREASURY LOOTER.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Not all of them that moved to America marries such people and not all have to marry like that to make it ( Please note that i am not saying people have to do what he did, but dont make it sound like all is well in Nigeria, cos it is not . . .
ALL IS NOT WELL ALL OVER THE WORLD. NAIJA IS NO EXCEPTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxKdDinkKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICx3AfSlc-w&feature=fvwrel

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by dramenda(f): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
EVEN IF HIS JOURNEY WAS SUCCESSFUL,I WONDER HOW HE IS GOING TO BEAT THE SECURITY AT JFK AIRPORT,MAYBE HE TOT JFK IS ANOTHER MURITALA.WELL THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HE GONA SIT IN THE AIRCRAFT WITH CUFF BACK HOME WHEN THEY CAUGTH HIM.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
I wonder how much he would have given to those block-headed guys at the airport for this,too bad it doesn't work well for him.

What do you expect in a country where there is hardship everywhere with faulty systems of government. It's quite frustrating, he may not have had money for airfare to travel abroad or who knows the number of times, he might have been denied US visa in the past?

I'm definitely sure, he won't have risked his life if he had known that it would resulted to his death. No pain.. No Gain ... Life is full of risk, too bad he lost his life in the process, RIP hustler! cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by CrazyMan(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE GETTING CREDIBLE LEADERS IN THAT COUNTRY IS IF YOU KILL EVERYONE OVER THE AGE OF 10 AND THEN START AGAIN. FROM MY TIME ON NL I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT EVERY NIGERIAN IS A POTENTIAL TREASURY LOOTER.
Haba buzugee...that's a very harsh advise/suggestion.

I know the country is bad, but believe me, there are still some patriotic Nigerians amongst us.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
some insiders arranged at the airport for him to enter there and am sure the young man paid them. now he is dead. which way Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE GETTING CREDIBLE LEADERS IN THAT COUNTRY IS IF YOU KILL EVERYONE OVER THE AGE OF 10 AND THEN START AGAIN. FROM MY TIME ON NL I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT EVERY NIGERIAN IS A POTENTIAL TREASURY LOOTER.

Yourself inclusive right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: ALL IS NOT WELL ALL OVER THE WORLD. NAIJA IS NO EXCEPTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxKdDinkKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICx3AfSlc-w&feature=fvwrel

Yes, all is not well in the world, but not fair to say the young man was dead cos of greed . . .
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan:
Haba buzugee...that's a very harsh advise/suggestion.

I believe the country is bad, but believe me, there are still some patriotic Nigerians amongst.
PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS ? THATS LIKE SAYING A 7FT MIDGET. I HAVE NEVER MET A PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN YET. I WAS TALKING TO A FELLA A FEW MINUTES AGO. HE SAID THAT ANYONE WHO SIDES WITH THE POOR, PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU ARE POOR TOO. AND THIS MY FRIEND IS THE WARPED MINDSET.
Hey, let us leave our life-styles out of all these and return back to the forum, no one should please take anything too seriously. It is just reverse psychology.
When you for instance take the side of the poor - someone might assume you are poor - but that is the way normal humans think. So no offense please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ceejay80s(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
The guy no fit go do usa visa lottery?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Yourself inclusive right?
WELL I AM NOT NIGERIAN AND I DONT LIVE IN NIGERIA. I AM A HEBREW ISRAELITE. SO I WOULDNT INCLUDE MYSELF
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
CrazyMan:
But na woman right?

Most guys won't mind getting married to their grand mum just for green card.

Even if he does,I think every man has freedom of choice. BTW, don't think the idea of a younger man marrying a woman as old as his grandma is peculiar to Nigerians. It happens everywhere in the world, even the Americans do, so don't attribute it to the Nigerians alone. The general truth is, everybody is looking for a greener pasture and a way to keep body and soul together, as long as the woman in question is financially buoyant, forget story. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Yes, all is not well in the world, but not fair to say the young man was dead cos of greed . . .
I CALL IT AS I SEE IT. YOU DONT GET INTO AN AIRCRAFT UNDERBELLY WITHOUT SHELLING OUT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NAIRA TO SOME PEOPLE
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: WELL I AM NOT NIGERIAN AND I DONT LIVE IN NIGERIA. I AM A HEBREW ISRAELITE. SO I WOULDNT INCLUDE MYSELF

I see.. Little wonder, your selfish comment, thanks anyway. We will try and put our house in order ourselves, we don't need someone like you to help or tell us what to do. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: I CALL IT AS I SEE IT. YOU DONT GET INTO AN AIRCRAFT UNDERBELLY WITHOUT SHELLING OUT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NAIRA TO SOME PEOPLE

That is not an argument, but the argument is calling the dude a greedy fella, greed of what?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
ghettodreamz:

I see.. Little wonder, your selfish comment, thanks anyway. We will try and put our house in order ourselves, we don't need someone like you to help or tell us what to do. shocked shocked shocked
WELL GET ON WITH IT. YOU ARE BECOMING AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HUMANITY angry
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

That is not an argument, but the argument is calling the dude a greedy fella, greed of what?

YOU THINK HE JUST SHELLED OUT THAT MONEY FOR NOTHING ? IN HIS DELUSIONS HE THINKS MONEY IS PLUCKED ON THE STREETS IN AMERICA. HE WAS GOING THERE TO 'HAMMER'.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by femmy2010(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
But they don't pluck money in trees in the US to warrant the I must go the Us by all means syndrum.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: YOU THINK HE JUST SHELLED OUT THAT MONEY FOR NOTHING ? IN HIS DELUSIONS HE THINKS MONEY IS PLUCKED ON THE STREETS IN AMERICA. HE WAS GOING THERE TO 'HAMMER'.

Have you thought like someone said, that he MUST have been frustrated, chief, when someone has done all he could and nothing is working out, it makes one to be desperate and when all around you too is not working, it could make a man to do what he never thought he could do . . . so all i am saying is, it might not be greed like you call it, how do you know he is not the bread winner for his family and yet he has nothing?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
So people still do this stowaway shyt

Ok let's say he didn't die, he would have landed alive at JFK. Then what? Does he think US homeland security are lax? They would have discovered him instantly.

But what if he had beaten homeland security and escaped. Then what? In a country where you need SSN to do everything. The dude would have seen suffer wey pass Naija own. Come and see how illegal Nigerians are suffering here. They can't even drive a car because they don't have a license.

Oh boy, America nor be heaven ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
pDude: So people still do this stowaway sh!t?

Ok let's say he didn't die, he would have landed alive at JFK. Then what? Does he think US homeland security are lax? They would have discovered him instantly.

But what if he had beaten homeland security and escaped. Then what? In a country where you need SSN to do everything. The dude would have seen suffer wey pass Naija own. Come and see how illegal Nigerians are suffering here. They can't even drive a car because they don't have a license.

Oh boy, America nor be heaven ooo!

He would have landed and hands up . . . tongue
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Siga: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
Well....he for google "plane wheel well" thoroughly before embarking on this journey....
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Am sorry to talk ill about the dead but to other aspiring daredevils in NL be careful that's the Dumdest thing to do as he would have been deported back if he landed safely. Maybe he will be lucky 2 take some shots n paste on Fb when he returned. Momboclack
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: WELL GET ON WITH IT. YOU ARE BECOMING AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HUMANITY angry

Honestly, stop meddling into other people's business or affairs, as if you cares. The issue of bad leadership or governance and other criminal acts aren't peculiar to Nigeria alone, so stop being comical. Remember, those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

He would have landed and hands up . . . tongue

I tell ya. Those guys don't fvck around. Me wey never do any bad thing for my life. Come see as dem frisk me and search my bag. Me sef just dey look them like mumu. grin I wonder what they were looking for.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Horus(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Where was the security to look after the airplane?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Have you thought like someone said, that he MUST have been frustrated, chief, when someone has done all he could and nothing is working out, it makes one to be desperate and when all around you too is not working, it could make a man to do what he never thought he could do . . . so all i am saying is, it might not be greed like you call it, how do you know he is not the bread winner for his family and yet he has nothing?
HOLD YOUR HORSES THERE. I DONT CARE HOW DESPERATE I BECOME, AND I WOULD HOPE THIS WOULD APPLY TO ANY SANE PERSON, I WILL NEVER, AND I REPEAT, I WILL NEVER PUT MYSELF IN THE UNDERCARRIAGE OF AN AEROPLANE. THE DESPERATION OF THAT GUY SHOWS YOU THE KIND OF MIND HE HAS. HE IS A POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS PERSON WITH AN EXTREME MIND. THE LORD GUIDED HIM INTO THAT CARRIAGE AND KILLED HIM THERE FOR A REASON. THATS NOT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way

PSALMS 68 VS 20 unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death.

THE LORD DIRECTED HIS STEPS INTO THAT CARRIAGE AND THEN KILLED HIM THERE. THAT IS A DANGEROUSLY EXTREME MINDSET HE HAS. I DONT DOUBT THAT THE GUY IN DESPERATION WILL KILL PEOPLE IF HE HAD TO. SO MAYBE THE LORD WAS PROTECTING PEOPLE FROM HIM ? JUS SAYIN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
He thinks say na to live abroad de make person hummer. How many NLanders/Nigerians wey dey abroad don hummer? or him wan go there go learn how to make mouth like most of them there and each time i goes on holidays i will buy them drink and still they will make mouth and when they manage get flight money come back to Nigeria na to go rent car for Lagos and begin speak language wey no get meaning....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by diki1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella: Wow!! one can only wonder the level of frustration that made him do such a thing.
to pls his gf
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
gboss4sure: He thinks say na to live abroad de make person hummer. How many NLanders/Nigerians wey dey abroad don hummer? or him wan go there go learn how to make mouth like most of them there and each time i goes on holidays i will buy them drink and still they will make mouth and when they manage get flight money come back to Nigeria na to go rent car for Lagos and begin speak language wey no get meaning....

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
gboss4sure: He thinks say na to live abroad de make person hummer. How many NLanders/Nigerians wey dey abroad don hummer? or him wan go there go learn how to make mouth like most of them there and each time i goes on holidays i will buy them drink and still they will make mouth and when they manage get flight money come back to Nigeria na to go rent car for Lagos and begin speak language wey no get meaning....

Guy why you dey beef naw? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country / Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Japa: UK Stops Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Dependants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.