Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage (22532 Views)

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos / Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Rustic: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
Yeah, the horrors Mexicans and Central Americans go through to get into the States beats me. I don't blame them. The conditions in those countries are despicable. Sometimes, I just wonder if Nigeria is better.
true,i used to watch it on Nat geo and I smtimes think if we are better.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Rustic: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
onatisi: you guys dont seem to understand what obadiah is saying,now what some of u are claiming is that the current situation in nigeria is responsible for the guy getting himself killed in the process of trying to leave nigeria,i think this isnt a good point at all,if he wanted to leave nigeria at all cost why take the death way,the money he used to bribe the official to enabled them put him in his coffin is more than enough for him to go to another west african country and settle down,secondly why must he take the risk of a plane belly?is that gej or obj fault too?the guy had no excused to me he simple commited suicide ,i know some ppl must have told him some cock and bull shit how some ppl made it to yankee through that way but let me ask those supporting the man,if you were pushed and tempeted to the extreme as u claim the dead man was,will you do the same thing he did by hiding in the tyre locker of an aeroplane that will fly at an average height of about 10000feet above ground level,pls be honest with ur answer
the guy was nt well informed and those officers that smuggled him in knew he won't survived it but they were only after his money.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by juman(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
So sad news.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I wonder why you are arguing with Obadiah777. He was among those spreading news that the ALUU4 went to overthrow a Mafia Capone. It was this kind of mentality that made rumors spread of the boys being cultists. Finally when the police report came out, he never owned up to apologize. He is like that, quick to judge without any proof or compassion.
I DIDNT SPREAD NO RUMORS ABOUT NOBODY. I WAS GOING BY WHAT SOME OF THEIR FRIENDS SAID AND ADDED MY OWN INVESTIGATIVE INTUITION. BESIDES IF THEY WERE CULTIST DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD PUBLISH IT ? OF WHAT BENEFIT WILL IT BE TO SOIL THE NAME OF THE DEAD ?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
Rustic: the guy was nt well informed and those officers that smuggled him in knew he won't survived it but they were only after his money.
that is what obadiah was or has been saying,they knew he wouldnt make it ,i am sure the guy must have been an illitrate and they found it simple to convince him to enter his coffin.i doubt if any educated person will undertake such glarinly hopeless option of travelling out
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please, you also claimed to have made mistakes when you were young. You were lucky not to have been caught up then. This is his youthful mistake, it is sad it took his life.
MY MISTAKE DID NOT INVOLVE CLIMBING INTO THE UNDERBELLY OF A PLANE. THATS NOT A MISTAKE. THATS CRAZINESS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please can you try giving me quotations from the new testament. You are just being literal, these things are beyond your knowledge. We don't know the heart of the lord. Why do you think Jesus came. Not all philosophies of the Old testament stood.
HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. HE COMES IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK, BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE IS ABOUT. THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
playah P:

No mouth to feed abi??
No aging mother or father??
No younger brother to help through skool
??

No need to say more; you don't work for your money... U still get allowance and you don't know the feeling of pple depending on you...

What he did was wrong... It wouldve been better if he went back to his home town and used all his money to start up an okada business to keep body and soul together
I DONT CARE HOW MANY MOUTHS I HAVE TO FEED, I AINT GETTING INTO THE UNDERBELLY OF A PLANE FOR NOBODY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by DECOtech(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
Stale news
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: MY MISTAKE DID NOT INVOLVE CLIMBING INTO THE UNDERBELLY OF A PLANE. THATS NOT A MISTAKE. THATS CRAZINESS

Some consider being a Confraternity member while in School Craziness. Should God kill you for that. Hypocrite.

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
onatisi: you guys dont seem to understand what obadiah is saying,now what some of u are claiming is that the current situation in nigeria is responsible for the guy getting himself killed in the process of trying to leave nigeria,i think this isnt a good point at all,if he wanted to leave nigeria at all cost why take the death way,the money he used to bribe the official to enabled them put him in his coffin is more than enough for him to go to another west african country and settle down,secondly why must he take the risk of a plane belly?is that gej or obj fault too?the guy had no excused to me he simple commited suicide ,i know some ppl must have told him some cock and bull shit how some ppl made it to yankee through that way but let me ask those supporting the man,if you were pushed and tempeted to the extreme as u claim the dead man was,will you do the same thing he did by hiding in the tyre locker of an aeroplane that will fly at an average height of about 10000feet above ground level,pls be honest with ur answer
DONT MIND THOSE CRETINS MY BROTHER. THEY ARE POTENTIAL STOWAWAYS. GHETTODREAMZ AND THEGOODJOEHUNT. FROM THEIR USERNAMES YOU CAN TELL THEY WILL STOWAWAY TO LIVE THEIR RAP STAR AND HOLLYWOOD DREAMS IN AMERICA grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by VEE2010(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
It's indeed a sad news for every patriotic Nigerian. I just hope this would serve as deterant to other desperate Nigerians. It's very unfortunate to note that most people are more comfortable by being so unrealistic. We must learn to take responsibility of every single step we take. Do not be carried away by claims coming from the western world...there is no place where people are not suffering. However, there is no gain saying the fact that, his demise is propelled by misplaced priority and unwarranted urge(greed) to make it by fire by force.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: DONT MIND THOSE CRETINS MY BROTHER. THEY ARE POTENTIAL STOWAWAYS. GHETTODREAMZ AND THEGOODJOEHUNT. FROM THEIR USERNAMES YOU CAN TELL THEY WILL STOWAWAY TO LIVE THEIR RAP STAR AND HOLLYWOOD DREAMS IN AMERICA grin grin

You forgot to hail your cult brothers.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Some consider being a Confraternity member while in School Craziness. Should God kill you for that. Hypocrite.

LOOK AT THIS POTENTIAL STOWAWAY
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: DONT MIND THOSE CRETINS MY BROTHER. THEY ARE POTENTIAL STOWAWAYS. GHETTODREAMZ AND THEGOODJOEHUNT. FROM THEIR USERNAMES YOU CAN TELL THEY WILL STOWAWAY TO LIVE THEIR RAP STAR AND HOLLYWOOD DREAMS IN AMERICA grin grin

you don come again ,that was how u called me a potential treasury looter the last time .lolz
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah ,wahlahi i swear YOU DON CRAZE ,i cant help laughing and rolling on the floor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS POTENTIAL STOWAWAY

Look at this Ogboni Potential. To buy private jet off flooding victims. grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
onatisi:

you don come again ,that was how u called me a potential treasury looter the last time .lolz
AHHHHHHHHHH LMAO. YOU KNOW I KNEW YOUR USERNAME WAS FAMILIAR BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RECOLLECT WHERE WE JAMMED ON NL. IT WAS THE DBANJ THREAD grin grin grin grin WASNT IT ?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Look at this Ogboni Potential. To buy private jet off flooding victims. grin
YOU SHOULD CHANGE YA NAME TO THEGOODSTOWAWAYCRETIN grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: AHHHHHHHHHH LMAO. YOU KNOW I KNEW YOUR USERNAME WAS FAMILIAR BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RECOLLECT WHERE WE JAMMED ON NL. IT WAS THE DBANJ THREAD grin grin grin grin WASNT IT ?
yes ,you and ur mafiso theories of illuminati

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: YOU SHOULD CHANGE YA NAME TO THEGOODSTOWAWAYCRETIN grin grin

You should change Ya name to Ogboni666. LOL.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
onatisi:
yes ,you and ur mafiso theories of illuminati
LMAO. YEAH I BE TRIPPIN SOMETIMES grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
obadiah777: HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. HE COMES IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK, BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE IS ABOUT. THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER.

That means you can't find in the New Testament God saying he kills people. Talking of complementing. Why don't we follow the Mosaic law and start stoning people to death.

In the volume of the book it is written of me - The word rendered here "volume " - κεφαλίς kephalis - means properly "a little head;" and then a knob, and here refers doubtless to the head or knob of the rod on which the Hebrew manuscripts were rolled.

http://barnes.biblecommenter.com/hebrews/10.htm
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by flexdee(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
And another hustler died in a dumbest manner.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by redsun(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wow oo.A suicide bomber could have easily boarded the plane.That was a suicide mission and the people that helped him should be charged for murder.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by nylawal(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
shaneroberts26: Get rich or die tryin.
Even 50 cent would not have this in mind when he coined that! he watched passenger 57 and some die hard movies I believe lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ROCKJ1(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2012
It is not always greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by kwajahafiz(m): 3:46am On Oct 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: What an horrible way to die
Yea what an honorable way to die indeed.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:02am On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

That means you can't find in the New Testament God saying he kills people. Talking of complementing. Why don't we follow the Mosaic law and start stoning people to death.

In the volume of the book it is written of me - The word rendered here "volume " - κεφαλίς kephalis - means properly "a little head;" and then a knob, and here refers doubtless to the head or knob of the rod on which the Hebrew manuscripts were rolled.

http://barnes.biblecommenter.com/hebrews/10.htm

Bro, how long will you keep arguing with this bloke who hardly knows his Bible? The Bible is complete and perfect, but it takes the divine intervention of the Holy Spirit to understand and comprehend it, not just about reading word for words. It's glaringly obvious, the guy seems to know nothing but a minute of the word of God. Over the years, I've been under several biblical teachings, from various teachers of the word, so you can't tell me what I know so much about. It's so simple as the ABC, the Old testament was faulty, reason why Jesus was being sent for correction, replacement and salvation of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Fhemmmy: 5:33am On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I wonder why you are arguing with Obadiah777. He was among those spreading news that the ALUU4 went to overthrow a Mafia Capone. It was this kind of mentality that made rumors spread of the boys being cultists. Finally when the police report came out, he never owned up to apologize. He is like that, quick to judge without any proof or compassion.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 5:34am On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: HEBREWS 10 VS 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. HE COMES IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK, BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE IS ABOUT. THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER.

It's quite obvious you have shallow knowledge of the word of God, I don't claim to know anything; whereas, you claimed to know many things, I believe some people knows something/some things, and we can always learn from one another, but not when you don't know much about something and you pretends to know. The word of God is full of mysteries and it would take far more than just copying and pasting words from Google for us here, without the deep understanding of the word through the help of the Holy spirit, you are lost.

Admittedly, I would say the old testament was perfect for the Old testament people, and they see no need for a new one then, and that's about the Old covenant, but even right from the Old testament days,the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ had been foretold,likewise his mission to the world. It would be an act of dispensationalism to believe old testament wasn't faulty,I'm not saying the 2 testaments didn't complement each other, of course they did, because the word of God is perfect but not without the New testament.

Dispensationalism is to believe that Israel in the Old Testament were under the Sinai covenant, which included the ten commandments and the ceremonial law. They were saved by keeping the law. When Jesus came this “old covenant” came to an end and the New Covenant was instituted whereby the law was written on the heart, and men were saved by grace.

Little wonder, why some people still believe and hold only unto the old testament even after the death of Jesus Christ. While promoting an “old covenant” that was “faulty” for the old testament period and a “new covenant” after the cross, they try to hold onto the ten commandment law as applicable to all men in all places and in all time. If you read Hebrews 8-10 you would understand better.

Christ came as a mediator for the new testament solely because the old testament was faulty, it lacks grace, but after he had paid the price on the Calvary through his death, resurrected the third day, remember he said, "it is finished". His last statement on the cross means a lot and has lots of significances, the new testament came with grace, and abundance of it. Whenever we sinned, immediately we ask for forgiveness, he forgives us, unlike how the old testament's people make sacrifices in order to appease and ask for forgiveness of sins from God.

The sacrifices were done to atone for sin under the “old covenant.” These could not be effective until Jesus had provided the real sacrifice at Calvary, which atoned for the sins of all men – those in both the old testament and those in the church age.

Hebrew 9:15

And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

This is plain enough and should be argument-free, even the Bible plainly put it in the book of Hebrews 8:7-10.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.

8 Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Without further arguments, the above bible reference settles it all.

Finally, I pray may the Lord of the Sabbath,uplift us, enrich and blesses our souls in Jesus name, amen. Happy Sunday to you all, SHALLOM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country / Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.