Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage (22530 Views)

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos / Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by ghettodreamz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: <<<< APPLIES TO YOU TOO. YOU ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Thank You
YOU ARE WELCOME BRAH wink
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ARE WELCOME BRAH wink
obadiah and ghettodreamz are two crazy guys
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: BRAH TRUST ME, YOU DONT KNOW THE BIBLE. ITS OBVIOUS. ANYONE WHO SAYS JESUS CAME BECAUSE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FAULTY HAS NOT READ THE BIBLE. YOU CLEARLY ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE. MATTER OF FACT IF WE DID A BIBLICAL IQ TEST YOUR SCORE WILL BE AROUND 20. THE REASON WHY WE HAVE THE NEW TESTAMENT IS FOR THE INCLUSION OF THE GENTILES INTO THE LAW. THATS THE ONLY REASON. IF THEIR WERE NO GENTILES ( A GROUP OF PEOPLE FORMED AFTER THE FLOOD FROM THE 3 SONS OF NOAH ), THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FOR THE JEWS AND THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS TO UNITE THE GENTILES AND THE JEWS UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 ). SEE BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE angry cheesy

You that have a First Class in Bible Studies, didn't you see what GhettoDreamz quoted? Or are you too ignorant to facts?
tongue

Hebrew 9:15

And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

This is plain enough and should be argument-free, even the Bible plainly put it in the book of Hebrews 8:7-10.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: ANOTHER REASON WHY I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW THE BIBLE. ALL ISSUES OF DEATH BELONGS TO THE LORD. NOBODY ELSE

1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up

PSALMS 68 VS 20 unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. NOBODY ELSE KILLS. ANY HUMAN WHO DIES ? THE LORD ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN. MEANS HE TOOK HIS PROTECTION OVER YOU AND ALLOWED SATAN TO TAKE YOU OUT. OR HE PUT IT IN SOMEONES SATANIC SPIRIT TO TAKE YOU OUT FOR JUDGEMENT ON SOMETHING YOU DID.

Why can't you honestly quote from the New Testament? Is that Difficult?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: BRAH TRUST ME, YOU DONT KNOW THE BIBLE. ITS OBVIOUS. ANYONE WHO SAYS JESUS CAME BECAUSE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FAULTY HAS NOT READ THE BIBLE. YOU CLEARLY ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE. MATTER OF FACT IF WE DID A BIBLICAL IQ TEST YOUR SCORE WILL BE AROUND 20. THE REASON WHY WE HAVE THE NEW TESTAMENT IS FOR THE INCLUSION OF THE GENTILES INTO THE LAW. THATS THE ONLY REASON. IF THEIR WERE NO GENTILES ( A GROUP OF PEOPLE FORMED AFTER THE FLOOD FROM THE 3 SONS OF NOAH ), THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS FOR THE JEWS AND THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS TO UNITE THE GENTILES AND THE JEWS UNDER THE LAW ( EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 ). SEE BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIBLICAL ILLITERATE angry cheesy

So your high level of Bible IQ made you spread lies that dead boys were cultist or made you rank as Nairaland's google number 1 ranked Mafia confraternity member. High IQ indeed. Please hail ya brothers for me.
grin grin grin

This is not easy.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi:
obadiah and ghettodreamz are two crazy guys
YOU DONT SAY LOLZ
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

You that have a First Class in Bible Studies, didn't you see what GhettoDreamz quoted? Or are you too ignorant to facts?
tongue

Hebrew 9:15

And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

This is plain enough and should be argument-free, even the Bible plainly put it in the book of Hebrews 8:7-10.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
ONCE AGAIN YOU MIS-TRANSLATE THE BIBLE. THE NEW CONVENANT THAT IS USHERED IN BY CHRIST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT. WHEN THE NEW CONVENANT IS BROUGHT IN, THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT WILL BE EXTINCT AND USELESS. THE NEW CONVENANT IS THAT HE WILL WRITE THE LAWS IN THEIR HEART MEANING THEIR SPIRITS WILL BE RENEWED TO A POINT WHERE THEY CANT SIN ANYMORE BECAUSE ALL THE LAWS WILL BE IN THEM. THIS IS THE NEW CONVENANT. THE NEW CONVENANT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OLD OR NEW TESTAMENT BUT IT IS POST-OLD AND POST-NEW TESTAMENT. IN FACT IT IS POST-BIBLE. MEANING THE BIBLE WILL BE UNNECESSARY IN THOSE DAYS
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Why can't you honestly quote from the New Testament? Is that Difficult?
ALL THE LAWS ARE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE NEW TESTAMENT AS I REPEATED PREVIOUSLY IS A BOOK WRITTEN FOR THE INCLUSION OF THE GENTILES. AS SUCH I WILL QUOTE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE MEAT OF THE BIBLE IS. CHRIST SAID I AM COME NOT TO DESTROY THE LAW. THE NEW TESTAMENT ARE JUST LETTERS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. THE CORE OF THE BIBLE IS THE OLD TESTAMENT
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

So your high level of Bible IQ made you spread lies that dead boys were cultist or made you rank as Nairaland's google number 1 ranked Mafia confraternity member. High IQ indeed. Please hail ya brothers for me.
grin grin grin

This is not easy.
I AM A NEW MAN IN CHRIST grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: ALL THE LAWS ARE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE NEW TESTAMENT AS I REPEATED PREVIOUSLY IS A BOOK WRITTEN FOR THE INCLUSION OF THE GENTILES. AS SUCH I WILL QUOTE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE MEAT OF THE BIBLE IS. CHRIST SAID I AM COME NOT TO DESTROY THE LAW. THE NEW TESTAMENT ARE JUST LETTERS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. THE CORE OF THE BIBLE IS THE OLD TESTAMENT

Definition of TESTAMENT

a archaic : a covenant between God and the human race

Continue showing your high level of Bible IQ. grin grin grin as Onatisi said, You are funny.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: I AM A NEW MAN IN CHRIST grin grin grin

When you did that Google ranking(ie number 1), you were still a new man in Christ. Why didn't you say, "This used to be one of your sons". New man indeed. grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Definition of TESTAMENT

a archaic : a covenant between God and the human race

Continue showing your high level of Bible IQ. grin grin grin as Onatisi said, You are funny.
YOU ARE JUST A STIFF NECKED FELLA AINT YOU ? THAT VERSE YOU QUOTED IN HEBREWS. READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER. IT TELLS YOU WHAT THE NEW CONVENANT IS. WHICH IS WRITING THE LAWS IN THEIR HEARTS. HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW OR OLD TESTAMENT. YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BIBLE. THE OLD CONVENANT WAS FAULTY BUT IT WAS FAULTY ON PURPOSE. THE PURPOSE OF THE OLD CONVENANT IS FOR THE SELECTION OF THE FUTURE RULERS OF THE NEXT WORLD. MERIT BASED LEADERSHIP BASED ON WORKS AND FAITH. THATS WHY WE HAVE FREEWILL. THE OLD CONVENANT IS 'FREEWILL'. ONCE THAT MERIT BASED LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR THE NEXT WORLD, THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH THAT IS. THEN THE NEW CONVENANT WILL KICK IN, WHICH IS BASICALLY ABOLITION OF FREEWILL. LAWS WILL BE WRITTEN IN EVERYONES HEART AND THE WORLD WILL BE AT PEACE. EVERYONE WILL BEAT THEIR SWORDS INTO PLOUGHSHARES. SEE I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW THIS HERE BIBLE grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
you guys have totally derailed this thread.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

When you did that Google ranking(ie number 1), you were still a new man in Christ. Why didn't you say, "This used to be one of your sons". New man indeed. grin
I AM ABOUT TO MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE angry LOL. KNOW THAT LINE ?
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ARE JUST A STIFF NECKED FELLA AINT YOU ? THAT VERSE YOU QUOTED IN HEBREWS. READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER. IT TELLS YOU WHAT THE NEW CONVENANT IS. WHICH IS WRITING THE LAWS IN THEIR HEARTS. HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW OR OLD TESTAMENT. YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BIBLE. THE OLD CONVENANT WAS FAULTY BUT IT WAS FAULTY ON PURPOSE. THE PURPOSE OF THE OLD CONVENANT IS FOR THE SELECTION OF THE FUTURE RULERS OF THE NEXT WORLD. MERIT BASED LEADERSHIP BASED ON WORKS AND FAITH. THATS WHY WE HAVE FREEWILL. THE OLD CONVENANT IS 'FREEWILL'. ONCE THAT MERIT BASED LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR THE NEXT WORLD, THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH THAT IS. THEN THE NEW CONVENANT WILL KICK IN, WHICH IS BASICALLY ABOLITION OF FREEWILL. LAWS WILL BE WRITTEN IN EVERYONES HEART AND THE WORLD WILL BE AT PEACE. EVERYONE WILL BEAT THEIR SWORDS INTO PLOUGHSHARES. SEE I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW THIS HERE BIBLE grin

Why don't you start stoning people to death to prove how Christians should operate.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by onatisi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
ItsModella: you guys have totally derailed this thread.
lets leave the 3of them to argue ,maybe by tuesday they will get tired.i am enjoying their arguements anyway
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
ItsModella: you guys have totally derailed this thread.
YEAH DONT MIND GHETTOSTOWAWAY AND HIS BUDDY THEGOODJOESTOWAWAY. THOSE TWO ARE PROFESSIONAL THREAD DERAILERS grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Why don't you start stoning people to death to prove how Christians should operate.
CANT DO THAT. THIS IS THE ERA OF THE GENTILES. THE GENTILES OPERATE ON DIFFERENT LAWS FROM BIBLICAL LAWS. HOWEVER WHEN THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED AGAIN ON EARTH WE WILL START PUTTING PEOPLE TO DEATH BY STONING. ALL ADULTERERS WILL BE STONED TO DEATH. ALL THOSE YOUR 'NIGHT VIGIL' MOVES IN CHURCH WILL HAVE TO STOP. grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH DONT MIND GHETTOSTOWAWAY AND HIS BUDDY THEGOODJOESTOWAWAY. THOSE TWO ARE PROFESSIONAL THREAD DERAILERS grin grin

Don't mind this Ogboni666 that wants to stone people to death. How can he say God killed that man on the plane.

Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
obadiah777: CANT DO THAT. THIS IS THE ERA OF THE GENTILES. THE GENTILES OPERATE ON DIFFERENT LAWS FROM BIBLICAL LAWS. HOWEVER WHEN THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED AGAIN ON EARTH WE WILL START PUTTING PEOPLE TO DEATH BY STONING. ALL ADULTERERS WILL BE STONED TO DEATH. ALL THOSE YOUR 'NIGHT VIGIL' MOVES IN CHURCH WILL HAVE TO STOP. grin

I am tired man. You can keep on with your belief and stone whoever you like when you establish your kingdom. I hail you Google/nairaland Mafia number 1.
Re: Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage by daddycool535: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
Aerocontrators flight nearly crashed!!!

On Friday 1st February from owerri to Lagos I boarded a flight AJ344 to Lagos with aircraft registration 5N-BIZ. This same aircraft had issues some months back. we were in the aircraft and doors have been closed, the pilot was about to start the engine then suddenly the lights in the plane went off, and later it came up.In a twinkle of an eye the aircraft lights again went off and there was panic and pandemonium people starting shouting that they want to get off the plane.I have read severally times that this aircraft have had near miss incidents.

Eventually the whole passengers got off the plane.Its only God that saved us if the pilot had taken off then the whole system then shuts down what would have happened to the lives of the passengers; maybe another Dana crash God forbid.

The captain was addressing us at departure hall that it was the generator that refused to come on....LIES AGAIN. Anyway, the flight was eventually cancelled till the following day. Aerocontarctors couldn't even give us hotel accommodation to stay that night, I and some people slept in the mosquito filled airport in owerri.

Aero must stop these nonsense they are heartless and I will never advice anyway to fly them anymore even with their promo.I heard from an insider that their aircrafts are old and they swap parts from 1 aircraft to another to fix the other 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country / Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.