Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Hacked LR Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hacked LR Account (1050 Views)

How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. / Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? / Earn Evey Hour With Your LR ACCOUNT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacked LR Account by swiftman(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
hello,
my LR account has been compromised and my fund removed and worst of all, master key has been reset by the hacker who did this damage.
im affiliate to some site and they want to pay me to the same account
what or how do i reset master key? somebody please rescue me. please u may want to respond/reply to laleyek@gmail.com
Re: Hacked LR Account by didisky(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2012
I find your story shocking because I know the level of security on LR. Did you give our your email password to anyone one ?
Re: Hacked LR Account by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
if u xpose ursef, its very easy to hack an LR account. for instance, i got a deposit of $1000 into my account one day, i wantd to confirm at a close by cafe without waiting til i got home. thats what cost me $1000. the email linkd to account was change n i later found out virus was pre-installd on d computer b4 i go there. so after i left, guy who were watching behind me, came to the same system n were able to get my password. meanwhile, i had no Ip security
well, contact libertyreserve and they wud help u get ur account back, provided u have all ur security information.
Re: Hacked LR Account by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
didisky: I find your story shocking because I know the level of security on LR. Did you give our your email password to anyone one ?
it is very simple what happened was that he might have visited a site and made a payment thrugh a link there ,once he makes r made the payment or even click on the link it links up with his accounts and wipes it all off,it is now common one needs to be very careful.now to his problem he should try and login,unfortunately lr doesnt encurge retrival of accounts so he might have to open a new one .but he can click on forgotten password and the whole thing will be reset for him
Re: Hacked LR Account by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
Simple your account has been compromised.
What to do is contact LR support by chat or sending them a message so they will block the account.

They can reset it from their end for you if you have proof to show the account is yours by giving them your full names and also security answer to your security question.

Why was your account hacked.
It was hacked because you didn't enable ip security. had it been you have that enabled once they enter your account from unknown location LR will require verification pin which they cant get in your mail or else your using same password for the two.

Also be careful of all these HYIP and investment sites they are hackers. the account you use in hyip should be different from where you store or save your funds.
Also make sure you have good working antivirus.

Learn your lessons now so you wont fall victim again.
Re: Hacked LR Account by newdawn09(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2012
I have been using liberty reserve for years and i have not been hacked. Except when you are careless by clicking dangerous link. You dont have to go to cybercafe, you can browse in you house using my own kind of laptop with ~9 hours battery life and you browse with 1k/month.
for more visit www.theultimateonlinemoneymakingsystem..com
Re: Hacked LR Account by Odionastron: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
Pray u neva hav problems wt ur lr acct. Bet me, they'll never reply. Who is talking about live chat? That tin was designed there 4 fancy. Try greeting their staff with live chat. U go grow grey hair and dem no go gree answer. Send them mail. Thats when you'l know that they probably dont have the ability 2receive mails. Since you dont know exactly how ur acct was hacked-just open another one. I browse 4rm my house and I dnt click links in mails and yet my acct was hacked.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Finance My Small Business? / Make Profits Buying Original Huggies Diapers For Resale / Opprtunity In Spare Parts Business In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.