Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Can There Be True Love Without Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can There Be True Love Without Money? (6005 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can There Be Love Without Money? / Is There Really Love Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Be True Love Without Money? by dremoney(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2006
Guys, I had a relationship that lasted fours years but at the end i realised having money or not doesn't guarantee true love but come to think of it,sincerely can there be true love without money?
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by alpacaem(f): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2006
Yes there can!!!! cheesy
Love doesn't cost a penny, money can make it easier or harder.
I know a guy who is a friend of my fathers - he is very famous (has at least two million pounds) (cant say his name for obvious reasons) he has to pay for sex and is usually unhappy - women see his cash and use him for it.
On the other hand if you have no money there can be more arguments - because people may be stressed.
But like i said - LOVE costs NOTHING!
My husband asks me why I'm with him (because I'm from a fairly wealthy family & he isn't), but i tell him I'm with him because i love him - you cant buy or sell love - it's something that is given with or without money.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by dremoney(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2006
alpa,i quite agree wit u coz of d xperince u have(i mean been married) n been a lady u are!!!but plz consider smone from d other side of ur very self, might b u knew money wasn't ur problem and so u had to settle 4 love.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by eveseh(f): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2006
yes if u love the person
it doesnt matter if the person is rich or poor
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by alpacaem(f): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2006
just because I'm from a wealthy family - doesn't mean i have any of the wealth.
there was a time when i had a large argument with my father (and he is one to cut off his nose to spite his face) me and my fiance at the time looked at leaving and never coming back - so i would of still been pennyless.
i have never borrowed money from my family and I'm standing in £3000.00 worth of debt right now.
so yes i still stick to my original quote - that love costs nothing.
I'd happly be in debt a thousand times over to be with the one i love - i have slept on floors just to spend the night with him (unfortunately- my hair matted the night i slept on the floor - and had to have it chopped off), but it's part of love.
if you truly love someone, you don't care wether they are rich or poor, black or white, young or old, tall or short, etc.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by dremoney(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2006
wow!!!alpa,,uve absolutely paid the price, let me just consider you to be exceptional, Humans at times are like that and ur hubby sholud be proud of you, I pray to have someone like you in my life sha, kip it up.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by Seun(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2006
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by beefblaze(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2006
yes to some difficult to attain extent, cry cry cry
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by snazzydawn(f): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, I had a relationship that lasted fours years but at the end i realised having money or not doesn't guarantee true love but come to think of it,sincerely can there be true love without money?
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
yes snazz, dere cn be true love without money!
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by jayvinnie(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2006
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by raphy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2006
hi all the girls in d forum!
i really love the topic cuz it makes my hearth skip abit d way u girls replies. wink
u know am just getting into d room new i ll like to have a true friend here  first
do u like to know who i am? am a guy down to earth full name rafeal. am base
in ikate surulere u can find me @ tejusho model market in surulere wink  undecided dont mind me if i advertise love here.cuz am trying to look 4 d right girl to go out with cry cry
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2006
da net is nt da best of places!!
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by Free(f): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
@topic

yes there can be tru Love without money!!!!
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by eveseh(f): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2006
well love doensnt cost a thing it only pays for what you feel
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by curiousNja(f): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2006
Yes.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by nikitareal(f): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2006
yes,bt money is also a factor dt affects love.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by curiousNja(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2006
yes!
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by IAH(f): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2006
Can There Be True Love Without Money?

It depends on your taste. smiley
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by kimba(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2006
Yes, there can be true love without money.

In fact, its better that both of you start together at the bottom of the ladder with your love waxing strong, climb it together with your love waxing strong and by the time you both get to the top, your love for each other will still be waxing strong, money will not be able to cause divisions in the family. cheesy
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by adconline(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2006
Well said , I have this Webster Lexicon Dictionary with my favourite quote " its often said that money will not buy you everything, but  have you ever tried buying without money". I guess  you will then know the  value of money. Please money is a facilitator. Unless you meant that  money was not used to woo  you over. Check out  all the movie tickets, gifts, eat outs, good looks and lots more. Being in love makes you  most times to compete and impress your partner. These you got to with some money.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by babymine(f): 7:10pm On May 02, 2006
Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by eveseh(f): 7:43pm On May 02, 2006
well,all i know my love doesnt cost a damn thing but it only pays for what i feel
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by babymine(f): 7:55pm On May 02, 2006
"it pays for what I feel" I'm wondering.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by eveseh(f): 7:58pm On May 02, 2006
well keep wondering
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by babymine(f): 8:04pm On May 02, 2006
I don't have to. Why don't you fill me in? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by eveseh(f): 8:26pm On May 02, 2006
babymine:

I don't have to. Why don't you fill me in? cheesy cheesy cheesy

am gonna fill in girl,

well what am saying is that,if u love someone it doesnt matter what the person is or
what he does,u are loving the person from ya heart,not what the person have,
or what he or she does,

well as for me my love doesnt cost money or a thing it pays for what i feel inside me,
i dont know about ya babymine?
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by dremoney(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2006
practically in NIgeria,love as in true love has its price.its either the lady knows the guy is ambitious or smtin.true love comes only to those that appreciate what love is all about.people that are concerned about there future.people that thinks less of there today but rather are ready to sacrifice for tmrrw, people that are aware that true love can only be polished with money, without money,true love will diminish with time.
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by babymine(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2006
Me too, eve. My love don't cost a thing. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by eveseh(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2006
babymine:

Me too, eve. My love don't cost a thing. kiss kiss kiss

guess u feel me babymine kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

love dont cost a damn thing but it can pays for what ya feel
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by Free(f): 3:27am On Apr 01, 2007
is not always about money grin grin
Re: Can There Be True Love Without Money? by june84(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2007
Sure! If there can be love without SEX then surely there can be love without MONEY.

The problem is "guys think that all what the girl wants from them is MONEY" and "the girls thinks all what the guy wants is SEX"

Love a girl/guy for who he/she is, forget abt sex (premarital sex) u'll have enough of it when u get married and u girls demand less.

Mind you, u date to learn each other, help each other (not just finacially), correct each other and then live happily together ever after if its God's wish

Let stop thinking "all the girls want is cash" and "all the boys want is sex"
Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC / Will You Do This To Your Partner? Check Pictures / Why Do 40 Years Old Man Can Marry 20 Years Old Woman While 40 Year Old Woman Cannot Marry 20 Years O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.