Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. (2247 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
There's this very friend of mine, we have been so close for over 4years. Even though we aren't dating, most people who see us together think we are. Though we do certain things dating partners do especially the ones done in secret.

She knows basically my love life history and I know hers too. We both don't get too jealous when either of us is seeing someone new or having a date.

We have had our best of times together as I can share practically everything I tell my close buddies. She tells me what others are too shy or scared to say.

Inshort, she is my best female friend. The problem we have now started about a month ago. Every time she comes over for lunch during week days and some close of office, she stops by at my place if I am available and we share events and stories of the day and week and laugh at our own jokes.

But of recent when she comes over she complains a pay more attention the tapping my keypad than chatting with her. She searched every BBM chat history,
Twitter, Facebook and Yahoo Messanger and noticed I wasn't discussing with anyone new or personal. Lo and behold she checked my internet history and found out it was NAIRALAND that is taking most of the attention.

Severally she has shown her disgust about my leaving her to communicate with some 'faceless people'. And the sad thing is even after walking out on my twice for the same issue, she finally came over today with an Agreement.

The hardcopy Agreement paper she wants me to sign was titled "CHOOSE BETWEEN ME AND NAIRALAND". I was dumbfounded when I saw it, and after going through it part of the signed section are;

* I ______________ will NOT visit nairaland for at least 2 weeks from the day of signing this document either if I am alone or in public. Its a convenant I have taken to stay off the site for a minimum of 2weeks.

* I______________ will NEVER logon to nairaland when my very good friend and confidant ____________ is around me even after the 2 weeks suspension of visiting the site expires.

As so many other similar columns totally 15.

My problem is I don't want to loose my friend by not signing this agreement form to stay off NAIRALAND for 2 solid weeks. On the other end, most people on nairaland don't even 'send' or like @acidtalk because in their words he is too blunt, confrontational and controversial so do I stick to 'faceless' people and eventually loose my friend?

I am SO CONFUSED
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
Has her father accepted for you to marry her?

www.nairaland.com/1005200

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by r231(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
You again undecided undecided
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by kulboy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
I need to find me a girl like that...no girl can tear me and Nairaland apart..we are unbreakable. grin
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by MrsChima(f): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
I am glad Chima don't know my account name. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
sexkillz: Has her father accepted for you to marry her?

www.nairaland.com/1005200

You didn't dissapoint.
I knew you would do everything and anything to derial the thread.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
r231: You again undecided undecided

Free me abeg.
Did I snatch your girlfriend?
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
kulboy: I need to find me a girl like that...no girl can tear me and Nairaland apart..we are unbreakable. grin

Never say Never.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

You didn't dissapoint.
I knew you would do everything and anything to derial the thread.
Your reputation for spreading false stories precede you. It should come as no surprise if i do not believe your hogwash, and others should know as well.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by r231(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Free me abeg.
Did I snatch your girlfriend?

Hold on let me consult the orakle grin grin
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
it's all your choice Mr!!
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
r231:

Hold on let me consult the orakle grin grin

Your hands no clean so don't dare enter that shrine.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
sexkillz: Your reputation for spreading false stories precede you. It should come as no surprise if i do not believe your hogwash, and others should know as well.

Why can't you ever be as responsible as other moderators? After r321 is one and see the maturity he is putting to it.

Copy the likes of obiniscopy, And everyone else who act responsible.

Well derailing this thread so you can BAN me as usual is where you are heading to and I know you just too well.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by fairygeh(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
*just passing*
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
I am who i am. . . The other mods may tolerate your bullshit, but not me. Spot the difference!

It is better you present these spurious stories as hypothetical scenarios, than actually leading the public to believe it is real. For your own credibility's sakes!
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
PLS PLS SIGN THE GODDAMN DOCUMENTcry. FINALLY, A WAY TO GET RID OF THIS DUDE. IF THIS IS TRUE,PLEASE I TAKE GOD BEG YOU SIGN THE PAPERS angry
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by mumumugu(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dis guy is talentd in manufatring story. Y dont u sel ur script to nolywød instead of wastin ur talent.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
joeydozzy: PLS PLS SIGN THE GODDAMN DOCUMENTcry. FINALLY, A WAY TO GET RID OF THIS DUDE. IF THIS IS TRUE,PLEASE I TAKE GOD BEG YOU SIGN THE PAPERS angry
If I probably get 10 other people telling me to sign it so I can stay off Nairaland and stop being a threat, I just might consider it.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by 190theclown: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
rolls wheelbarrow across thread undecided
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
rolls wheelbarrow across thread undecided

*kicks you into the swamp*
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by 190theclown: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
grin grin
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Mobinga: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ducktales.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by azhameed: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by slimyem: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
This guy has too much time on his hands...
...its either he praise-sings himself on NL unnecessarily or makes up poorly thought out and "easily detectable as fake" stories...
Attention-seeking at its highest!!
Smh!!

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by xtrafly(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
*yawns* This guy and his funny tales. The only time I take him serious is in the jobs/vacancies section, every other post is a product of his imagination grin
Btw its 'covenant' grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Abujafood: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
STORY!!!

You think say we know know you fabu? Tell your story to the.chickens!
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
slimyem: This guy has too much time on his hands...
...its either he praise-sings himself on NL unnecessarily or makes up poorly thought out and "easily detectable as fake" stories...
Attention-seeking at its highest!!
Smh!!

Coming from a BITTER, REJECTED fellow like you, no one will be surprised. It isn't my fault you are sad and lonely.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
xtrafly: *yawns* This guy and his funny tales. The only time I take him serious is in the jobs/vacancies section, every other post is a product of his imagination grin
Btw its 'covenant' grin

But come to think of it, who takes this Romance Section serious? Definitely not me.

The section moderated by a kid and filled with toddlers.

You sure know sections to meet me if you need mature discussions.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

But come to think of it, who takes this Romance Section serious? Definitely not me.

The section moderated by a kid and filled with toddlers.

You sure know sections to meet me if you need mature discussions.
. . . And he comes to a section filled with Kids and toddlers, posts a stûpid story and then expects matured discussions from a section he does not take serious. . .

What a deluded specie!

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by slimyem: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Coming from a BITTER, REJECTED fellow like you, no one will be surprised. It isn't my fault you are sad and lonely.
Is this all you can do??
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Your acidic talk has set my computer speaker ablaze sad
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Tedpgrass: 4:21am On Oct 28, 2012
This is what happens when boundaries aren't drawn.

She's a friend with benefits wanting to be treated as a serious GF... or fiancee.

Time to swap....for another FWB!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Spells - Does It Really Work? / I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man / Am I Too Old For This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.