Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. (2245 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by KINGwax(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2012
sexkillz: Has her father accepted for you to marry her?

www.nairaland.com/1005200
hahahahaha...i remember dt fool. He kept pourin acid on the site with his talks. Sexkillz jes dropped a teargas, or better yet, a laughing gas. Laugh matters, that time was.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by boron10(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2012
Acidtalk, lol, the responses you've received so far should be enough indication that signing the agreement would be better idea
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Wislet(f): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2012
acidtalk:

But come to think of it, who takes this Romance Section serious? Definitely not me.

The section moderated by a kid and filled with toddlers.

You sure know sections to meet me if you need mature discussions.
heheheehheheeheh!! LMAO.
Na lie. U're the 'head' of the romance section.
So u're a toddler, ehn?
Now Nairaland knows. LOL.
Pls people, treat him 'jejely'. He's just a todd... LMAO tongue
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Wislet(f): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2012
boron10: Acidtalk, lol, the responses you've received so far should be enough indication that signing the agreement would be better idea
grin grin grin
make i hear say acidtalk sign dat paper, even if he receives 100 petitions to do so.
Heheheehee.
Nairaland addicteeeeeeedddd tongue
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2012
*yawns* tales by the moonlight. Pls when d part2 is out, don't bother waking me.
You d same guy who claimed sometime ago dat ur father inlaw rejected ur marriage proposal to his daughter cos you're his biggest critic on nairaland.! Wtf?! Are u trying to boost ur ego or u just looking for cheap attention?? Dude dats so immatured of you...
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by r231(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2012
booqee: *yawns* tales by the moonlight. Pls when d part2 is out, don't bother waking me.
You d same guy who claimed sometime ago dat ur father inlaw rejected ur marriage proposal to his daughter cos you're his biggest critic on nairaland.! Wtf?! Are u trying to boost ur ego or u just looking for cheap attention?? Dude dats so immatured of you...

You should have gone to specsavers undecided undecided undecided
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2012
r231:

You should have gone to specsavers undecided undecided undecided
oh shi.t dat was a mistake! My plan was just to quote anybody..clear d person's comment and use the medium to post my own comment..scrollin up or down to click 'reply' na long journey. I forgot to clear urs. Its modified now.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by oladayo042: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
So many fake stories flying around these days. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by boron10(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
oladayo042: So many fake stories flying around these days. shocked shocked shocked shocked

However fake, none is begging for your comment(s)
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by boron10(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Wislet: grin grin grin
make i hear say acidtalk sign dat paper, even if he receives 100 petitions to do so.
Heheheehee.
Nairaland addicteeeeeeedddd tongue
Lol
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by fairygeh(f): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lwkmd,i read the link sexkills posted and all i can say about the poster is wow,u are good at composing stories,dont waste this talent of urs shocked men,u almost got me on this one but not anymore shocked grin
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2012
boron10:

However fake, none is begging for your comment(s)

Abeg help me tell am oh!
Haters will always hate.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by KINGwax(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2012
joeydozzy: PLS PLS SIGN THE GODDAMN DOCUMENTcry. FINALLY, A WAY TO GET RID OF THIS DUDE. IF THIS IS TRUE,PLEASE I TAKE GOD BEG YOU SIGN THE PAPERS angry
hahaha
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wislet: heheheehheheeheh!! LMAO.
Na lie. U're the 'head' of the romance section.
So u're a toddler, ehn?
Now Nairaland knows. LOL.
Pls people, treat him 'jejely'. He's just a todd... LMAO tongue

Go and siddon somewhere.
When you learn to type sense I wil have something to tell you
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
OP e be like say na woman wrapper u be sad
woman just drop one condition for ur lap u dey shake like person wey get cold.so u mean to tell me say if ur woman tell u to choose b/w her and beer palour fear go still catch u? sad
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Beync(f): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
This op na real acid talker grin
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu: OP e be like say na woman wrapper u be sad
woman just drop one condition for ur lap u dey shake like person wey get cold.so u mean to tell me say if ur woman tell u to choose b/w her and beer palour fear go still catch u? sad

I go choose woman oh!
Beer parlour dey close and moreover, I no go fit chop my pounded yam and correct banga or groundnut soup for beer parlour.
Na still woman go prepare am.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
acidtalk:

I go choose woman oh!
Beer parlour dey close and moreover, I no go fit chop my pounded yam and correct banga or groundnut soup for beer parlour.
Na still woman go prepare am.
all i dey talk be say make u no carry woman for head.na wen u no send women na dat time dem dey respect u but wen u send them dem no go respect u.look at great ppl wey don fall because of woman.ehen Hitler na woman kill am,IDI Amin na women kill am and even our Sani Abacha na apple wey he collect frm two indian women na im kill am.Make u no let woman kill u ooooo grin grin
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Wislet(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Go and siddon somewhere.
When you learn to type sense I wil have something to tell you
hey sweerie...
We quarrelling?
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
@lefulefu,You correct 100%.
I see one thread wey the poster say Beware of woman, come list all the people wey woman don ruin. I just smile beause that thread over correct.

Most men for don be billionaire by now if not for women dem.

If man one know wetin him don use money do for life, make him avoid woman for 6months and see and money go dey gush in like spring.

c
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wislet: hey sweerie...
We quarrelling?
I have been seeing your FUNNY comments lately but I never get your time now.
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by Wislet(f): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
acidtalk: I have been seeing your FUNNY comments lately but I never get your time now.
lol.
Na jokes naa.
Why u taking it serious.
Loosen up.
Ok dearie? wink
Re: HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. by acidtalk: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Didn't take it serious that is why I waived it without replying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate Commits Suicide As Erectile Dysfunction Confounds Him / Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? / See Embarrassment !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.