Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better (6193 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by addictiv(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
there is this girl i have been dating for over a year and 6 months. she has been the nicest girl i have ever come across in my entire existence, she has everything a guy would want in a woman. my problem is that i always feel that she deserves more than offer her, mind you i have never cheated on her, love her enough to trade my life for her, provide anything she asks for(which she rarely does).we rarely have arguments and whenever we do,we sort it out maturely. we re like two friend in love. She tells me that i am the best thing that has happened to her,but i have this feeling that she deserves someone better.
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by k2039: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Work on your self esteem.

You are unique,she is not any better than you,she farts,she excretes,she eats,she sleeps,she is just a normal human being,not a superhuman.

you deserve her,if not she wont be in a relationship with you(think about it,you are not the only guy on earth,so why is she dating you,she obviously saw something special in you)

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by Lovetinz(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
Should I inbox you my phone number for onward transmission? smiley
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by cowgurl: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
k2039: Work on your self esteem.

I endorse this!!!

Dude,(at Op) you've gat something sweet going on for you, try not to ruin it with such negative thoughts especially when her actions are not saying so...
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
She doesn't cos you're the best for her.she said so herself
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
It's easy to feel that way when you meet someone who's so good to you. She chose you for a reason and sees something special in you too smiley. She herself has told you you're "the best thing that has ever happened to her," so keep being you and being good to her, like you've been doing. Enjoy your time together and live in the moment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by addictiv(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
Lovetinz: Should I inbox you my phone number for onward transmission? smiley
hell no.
Yield: It's easy to feel that way when you meet someone who's so good to you. She chose you for a reason and sees something special in you too smiley. She herself has told you you're "the best thing that has ever happened to her," so keep being you and being good to her, like you've been doing. Enjoy your time together and live in the moment.
Thank you for this.i am a relatively quiet guy and also confident too. ll still work on the self esteem.
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by 190theclown: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
yield is opposite of that girl shes described!

shes not helpful to me one bit undecided
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by uboma(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
The op is simply tired of her but doesn't know how to spill it out to her so as not to break her heart. She has done so much for him thats y its hard for him to leave her. I wonder y a guy like the op wudnt appreciate good gals that comes his way
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2012
uboma: The op is simply tired of her but doesn't know how to spill it out to her so as not to break her heart. She has done so much for him thats y its hard for him to leave her. I wonder y a guy like the op wudnt appreciate good gals that comes his way
God bless you sir..
I was about typing this
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by addictiv(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidosis™:

God bless you sir..
I was about typing this
uboma: The op is simply tired of her but doesn't know how to spill it out to her so as not to break her heart. She has done so much for him thats y its hard for him to leave her. I wonder y a guy like the op wudnt appreciate good gals that comes his way
[quote author=uboma]
Guys wrong assumption,after all the heart breaks and criminal minded girls i have met. i thank God every single day for her. i just see myself as a guy with faults compared to this angel that came into my life and i know i have to work on it.
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
addictiv:
hell no.

Thank you for this.i am a relatively quiet guy and also confident too. ll still work on the self esteem.

Oooh, that explains a lot, in a good way.
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
yield is opposite of that girl shes described!

shes not helpful to me one bit undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
addictiv: there is this girl i have been dating for over a year and 6 months. she has been the nicest girl i have ever come across in my entire existence, she has everything a guy would want in a woman. my problem is that i always feel that she deserves more than offer her, mind you i have never cheated on her, love her enough to trade my life for her, provide anything she asks for(which she rarely does).we rarely have arguments and whenever we do,we sort it out maturely. we re like two friend in love. She tells me that i am the best thing that has happened to her,but i have this feeling that she deserves someone better.
. There is no woman on planet earth who will date a guy seriously without considering what she will gain or benefit. Decision to date someone is a selfish base decision. For her to date u, she is getting what she valued or need from d relationship. I think ur problem is dat, there are tins ur mind is telling u she is not getting from u. And u think dis tins she is not getting are d most impotant tins to a girl in a relationship. Bros, u are wrong there. If she is not getting what she valued most, she wud have left u. U are what she needs that is why she is with u period. Stop all dis ur low self esteem self pity and self humilating crap
Re: Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better by shizzle11(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
Op you need to tell yourself the truth. Why would you consider yourself undeserving of a girl you probably worked very hard to get? And why didn't you know this before you started chasing her? Or did she do the toasting?

Unless you're keeping some hard facts to yourself, otherwise If you play your role well to make her happy and probably makes her happy too and she never nags or complains about you treating her shabbily or not being sensitive enough then I don't fathom why you would think you don't deserve her.

You probably need an ego boost.

(1) (Reply)

122 Signs Your Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl / My crazy Unclad pics - sure to break rules with this (pics) / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.