Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? (5239 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by clevvermind(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2015
After sending the love message, exchanging gift, the outings, and every others thing you do with you partner, if you have not had sex with your partner, will you feel that you celebrated valentine?
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Well, we mustn't have sex
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Me and ireneony/ireneonyy are going out today..
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by itzWarner(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Exchanging gifts...I'll pass
Outing.................I'll pass
Love messages....I'll pass
Partner................I'll pass

I aint doing no val,just gonna lick this hook*h till I pass out
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:

dude, who cares?:/
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2015
NinoBrown888:

dude, who cares?:/
ur sister cares
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Is called valentine's day not fu..cking day.
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2015
rokiatu:
that ur dp na gbosai,,that pics is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2015
itzWarner:
Exchanging gifts...I'll pass
Outing.................I'll pass
Love messages....I'll pass
Partner................I'll pass

I aint doing no val,just gonna lick this hook*h till I pass out
Same Here
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
that ur dp na gbosai,,that pics is on fire.
wink wink
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2015
rokiatu:

You know, some people are just naturally daft.

You'll have a hard time convincing them oxygen is pretty much invincible even when they can't see it.
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by itzWarner(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Same Here
God bless you
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2015
rokiatu:
wink wink
is like u r my Val woh
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by dechandel(f): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Quick question:Who is gonna die for humanity today?? undecided
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ur sister cares

say Me hi to your mum, son.
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2015
clevvermind:
After sending the love message, exchanging gift, the outings, and every others thing you do with you partner, if you have not had sex with your partner, will you feel that you celebrated valentine?
. Vals gat natin to do with sex.... Pple do it everyday
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by clevvermind(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2015
Dotwillis1:
. Vals gat natin to do with sex.... Pple do it everyday
sex today will be special you know that.
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by flexingPAPA: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2015
rokiatu:
tell them.... but wait ooo , are u not contradicting urself cos I feel u will be straffing 2nite....
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2015
flexingPAPA:
tell them.... but wait ooo , are u not contradicting urself cos I feel u will be straffing 2nite....
grin grin if I get horn I may. tongue grin
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Twaci(f): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Not really.....it aint compulsory.

Buh....I will feel bad sha.
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by clevvermind(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Twaci:
Not really.....it aint compulsory.

Buh....I will feel bad sha.
you mean you will feel bad if you do not have sex today?
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Jennyclems(f): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Sex or no sex...I wunt feel bad at all
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by clevvermind(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Jennyclems:
Sex or no sex...I wunt feel bad at all
it means having sex today is not a problem with you. Nice.
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Twaci(f): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2015
clevvermind:
you mean you will feel bad if you do not have sex today?
*smiles* does it affect u in anyway?
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by clevvermind(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2015
Twaci:
*smiles* does it affect u in anyway?
it is affecting me in a way. grin
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Twaci(f): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2015
clevvermind:
it is affecting me in a way. grin
*suspicious* what way?
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by clevvermind(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Twaci:
*suspicious* what way?
doing my body somehow, especially my waist area. grin
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Rapsodee(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lolz...so girls are expecting sex tonyt .....
Hahaha...A lot is gonna happen all over the world tonight!
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rapsodee:
Lolz...so girls are expecting sex tonyt .....
Hahaha...A lot is gonna happen all over the world tonight!

No doubt grin
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by Twaci(f): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
clevvermind:
doing my body somehow, especially my waist area. grin
*that awkward moment when ma thumbs hovers above ma pad as I wonder, "Is this dude ok?"*
Re: Will You Feel That You Have Celebrated Valentine Without Sex? by ShirelleBaby: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join This Bbm Channel For Hookups,relationships,sugar Mummies And Daddies / Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) / Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.