Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon (27625 Views)

SSS Fights Back, Accuses Buhari’s ADC Of Ignorance, Overzealousness-PremiumTimes / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ejifranks(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
Its a pity and a sweet irony that the same people you Gowon spearheaded wined and dined with and supported in the mass decimation of the Igbo nation have turned on your berom brothers with samme brutality. Its a shame that you can no longer stay and live comfortably in your mansion at feringada Jos for fear of attacks from your former lovers. Its dishonourable and stupid that while you go about claiming you are leading a prayer for national unity you still have the audacity to mouth these wicked statements. GOWON You ARE INDEED A Bastard!!!!!I pity your kinsmen when Nigeria eventually splits up. Even in your grave you will feel the pain the abokis will dish out on them.Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dark Knight:
If he (Gowon) had consulted his lawyer before making such statements,he would have known that his chances of acquittal is one in a million.HE MUST BE AN IGNORAMUS.Sir,Every Head of State that has been tried at the ICJ for war crimes has been convicted.The mere fact that Gowon failed to prevent the genocide indicts him already.

Gowon = daftness incarnate.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by babestella: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
berem: The animal has finally spoken! The seccession started the war but he failed to address what prompted the seccession.Ok so he is ready to face the ICC right? I hope he starts gathering evidence to prove himself right.what a buffoon! angry

But I don't see why a people wanting to secede will cause that kind of war if not that they are strategically important for the survival of the nation called Nigeria. There are various reasoned why the igbos decided to secede, was that reason addresses, there wouldn't have been any war, rather the blame now is "why did the igbos try to secede?" It is ridiculous, and I think it is total injustice on the igbos. Even right mow, igbos are still treated with levity and disdain in other parts of the country.

I strongly believe in freedom in all spheres of live. If a group of people begin to agitate for secession, it is a call on the government to pay seriuos attention to the reasons why they want to seceded and begin to address it at once. If that reason is not addressed, the people have the right to demand freedom and independence. You don't force people to belong to your association while you continue to treat them with dosrespect and prejudice. Ever since after independence, what does a northern elite tell us in Nigeria? " they are born to rule" by implication, it them means that no other tribe can rule Nigeria. We are all living witness to the GEJ's administration, even since he got sworn in as president, have we had peace in Nigeria? No?

Tribalism is still at it's best in Nigeria, every where, in Nigeria, tribalism thrives and some one would come out and say 'one Nigeria'

Please let's use our tongues to count our teeth. There is nothing like unity in this country. All we have is total ethnic, tribal and socioeconomic Cold War and that will bring about the end of Nigeria if not addressed.

2 Likes

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by drnoel: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
haka_nai: Gowon hits Achebe on civil war, says: He wrote out of ignorance
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=50284

Gen. Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria’s Ex-president.
War time Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon, has criticized renowned author, Professor Chinua Achebe, over his new book on the Nigerian civil war, saying he{Achebe }does not know the issue he was writing about.
Gowon said he was ready to face the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague on the matter if necessary.

What role did Achebe play in the secessionist plans? Achebe must have been outside the country during the war and probably did not know what happened during the period otherwise he would not have written on what he was not sure of “, he remarked.

The erstwhile Nigerian leader, who was answering questions from journalists courtesy, visit to Governor Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu at the Presidential Lodge, Minna, Niger state, yesterday, said Achebe must have been talking out of ignorance, adding that he and the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo had no regrets over their roles in the civil war, pointing out that if there was no secession, there would not have been civil war.

In fact , if there was no secession by the south eastern part of the country, there would have been no civil war because right from the beginning of the crises, the war would have been averted if not for the secession . It was something I believed we could have stopped,” he stressed.

Gowon also debunked the claim by the author that his administration embarked on the mass killing of Igbo, adding that the federal troops did not also use hunger as a weapon to dislodge the dissidents.

It was the Igbo that objected to the creation of corridor for movements of medical aid and food supplies to the civilian population at the period; on this, I am ready to face the International Criminal Court of Justice at the Hague for prosecution over the role played by me during the war and, fortunately, some Nigerians are still alive to bear witness to the roles played by both the leadership of the secessionist group and the then Federal Military Government under my leadership, “the war-time leader stated.

He also recalled that during the war, a ship named “Josina” and owned by the secessionist group, which they claimed was carrying agricultural implements, was captured by federal troops and it was subjected to a thorough search and the cargo turned out to be a collection of arms and ammunition.

Gowon, who was in Minna for a 2-day prayer organized by Nigeria Prays, a group he leads, said that the massive deaths recorded by the Igbo during the civil war was caused by their own propaganda machine which claimed that the northern invaders were coming to their camps and that caused panic and pandemonium among their people because some people were trying to move from one location to the other out of fear of imaginary attacks by the so called northern invaders and without food.

^^^^^^So much for Igbo propaganda and fairy tales.The same crap that goes on and on leading this folks to spew lies about the civil war and all that is Nigeria and Nigerians.Now its become clear that there leaders starved them out of pride and also chased them up and down out of propaganda.

Look as long as u where no there and there are no valid proof to support what people say. U can't say something like that..
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by afrikanns: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
If u really take your time to study the poster you ll find out that they are all IBOS.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
asiwaju

I hate it wen I see young igbo guys talking about marginalisation. My mother is igbo and father Edo. I have carefully watched as the igbo elite continue to deceive dia youths for dia selfish gains. Igbos are dia own problems. "Autonomous" no let them come together, yet Achebe say naim be d one of d secrets to dia prosperity. He Lie Big Time.

rubbish! u think u can undermine the great igbo spirit that has been driving the country forward? u must be joking!

only the truth can set our country free im afraid

only the truth can unite us im afraid

only the truth can get the blue print the country needed badly for its structural developement

only the truth will embrace transparency, actual constitution amendment etc

other than that let the Yoruba keep up with their tribalism and the north with their favoritism
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Nwunuken(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:
And to think this pathetic liar and blood sucker was in Niger state for 'Nigeria prays' What an irony, I guess Nigeria prays is his way of staying out of Jos his homeland whenever he is in Nigeria. thank God the ICJ is beginning to dawn on him, it wont be long until a file is opened for him and his cohorts there. Something tells me this man may finally apologize in his death bed. The truth is there for all to see and that is what Achebe stated in that memoir.
if igbo had a case with nigeria govt over d civil war they will had took their case to icc.most of war crime are commited by igbos.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
@@@@^^^

and make no mistake Gowon knows he got no defense so will never really want to go to Hague cuz that will be his last bus stop
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by alex14(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
May the killings in plateau continue till eternity- Amen!

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by hakanai(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
mrczar:
Common sense should aav told u that for a maan of Achebe's caalibre to av waited till long to write on 'biafra' he must hav proberly done hiz homework. Plz n plz i haate when shaallow minded peepz lik u attach sentiment to sensitive issues assuch. Be carefull dude!

^^^ Well, Gowon too has spoken suddenly after so much silence to say your fact finder is a balant ignoramus!!! Also thanks for the heads up about being careful!I mean that's because of telling your kind the facts from another angle contrary to what you want people to accept without scrutiny.Dude leave us be.If Achebe can talk so can Gowon.If you believe Achebe is saying the truth,then allow me to believe what i want.I believe Achebe is a liar and Gowon speaks the truth as it could have happened after all he took part and was a leader then.Also facts from the USA embassy records supports his claim over that of Ojukwu.Simply Ojukwu was playing sabi sabi with hungry igbo people and staring up propaganda to cause unnecessary panic!!!!Before war na football match?

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Akshow: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
another bomb blast in kaduna. Instead of uniting the nation against a common enemy i Dont know why prof achebe has chose to remain and whine about the past. I honestly Dont know What an eighty plus old man that is close to the grave will gain by spreadin bile and bitterness all over. Funny enough some puppets who can only weigh wars on the net would foolishly agree with the senile cripple that yoruba is an enemy of Igbo even when majority of them sale a leavin in the south west. Discussing, whining and crying over an over flogged issue shioor
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Ozonna(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dark Knight:

Believe me,if Gowon was truly innocent of the charges,he would have written his memoirs a long time ago.That's the least any reasonable individual will do.Rather than apologize and create room for further integration,Gowon believes he can defend his actions during the war.If he had consulted his lawyer before making such statements,he would have known that his chances of acquittal is one in a million.HE MUST BE AN IGNORAMUS.Sir,Every Head of State that has been tried at the ICJ for war crimes has been convicted.The mere fact that Gowon failed to prevent the genocide indicts him already.The Igbo genocide was the worst in Nigeria's history.Children and women were among the primary targets of that war.Can Gowon defend his 'no victor,no vanquished' cliche when every igbo was given just 20 pounds in exchange for all their biafran money.The aim of that war was not just to regain the Nigerian empire but to silence the voice of the igbos.If the Ohaneze or any igbo group were to take up this matter,it may lead to disintegration.

As for the man AWO,of blessed memory.He was the Financial Minister at the time and he knew the implications of returning 20 pounds to every Igbo for all their millions.It was actually his idea.This was a region that was ravaged by intense poverty and hunger.This act was one that would slow down development in the area and set the Igbo's back by over 30 years.Shortly after this period,Nigeria embarked on privatization that was under Awo.
The Igbo's had no money,the hausa's were not enlightened and the Yoruba's acquired over 80% of Industries in Nigeria.Truth be said,Awo's actions made him the most tribalized leader Nigeria ever had.Though nothing can take away the fact that he was a great leader for his people.

As a country,I believe we all can work together,hausa yoruba,igbo,urhobo,efik,ibibio,itsekiri etc(aside from the folks conducting the regular bombings in the North).Our strength lies in our number.No African country can boast of half of our population.
However in the interest of National Integration,Gowon should apologize to the Igbos.He is in the best position to clear the mess.

+1000000 likes
You just made heavy sense here Batman or should I call you Bruce Wayne

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by kpozite(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
Toaskarity: He leads a prayer group!!
What the F.U...cK!
Do he even have house in Nigeria?
If he isnt talking on phone from his home
in london? He is in america! Now he is home he shuold for his love of nigeria visit his ppl in jos not from one northern state govt house to another!

Bloody killer leading a prayer! Wonders shall never end.Igbo leaders should label his name as a taboo in igboland and kids should know about this devil.
you are here bitching, hating and ranting while the guy is busy flexing and praying to his God. who is suffering? Whatever Igbos label him counts for nothing.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
nwunuken
f igbo had a case with nigeria govt over d civil war they will had took their case to icc.most of war crime are commited by igbos.

yes u are right to post watever but be least assured when it comes to that people like u should be taken to Hague to serve others as a providence should they choose to behave like a careless fool like u
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by hakanai(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
alex_101: May the killings in plateau continue till eternity- Amen!

God punish you instead and God willing the peace coming now is just a start.from the ashes of her crisis,greatness will follow.There is always a time to cry and a time laugh.Her time to laugh is coming.You Igbos can continue crying until eternity.you have proven this with your unending noise over the past.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by jason123: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dark Knight:

Believe me,if Gowon was truly innocent of the charges,he would have written his memoirs a long time ago.That's the least any reasonable individual will do.Rather than apologize and create room for further integration,Gowon believes he can defend his actions during the war.If he had consulted his lawyer before making such statements,he would have known that his chances of acquittal is one in a million.HE MUST BE AN IGNORAMUS.Sir,Every Head of State that has been tried at the ICJ for war crimes has been convicted.The mere fact that Gowon failed to prevent the genocide indicts him already.The Igbo genocide was the worst in Nigeria's history.Children and women were among the primary targets of that war.Can Gowon defend his 'no victor,no vanquished' cliche when every igbo was given just 20 pounds in exchange for all their biafran money.The aim of that war was not just to regain the Nigerian empire but to silence the voice of the igbos.If the Ohaneze or any igbo group were to take up this matter,it may lead to disintegration.

As for the man AWO,of blessed memory.He was the Financial Minister at the time and he knew the implications of returning 20 pounds to every Igbo for all their millions.It was actually his idea.This was a region that was ravaged by intense poverty and hunger.This act was one that would slow down development in the area and set the Igbo's back by over 30 years.Shortly after this period,Nigeria embarked on privatization that was under Awo.
The Igbo's had no money,the hausa's were not enlightened and the Yoruba's acquired over 80% of Industries in Nigeria.Truth be said,Awo's actions made him the most tribalized leader Nigeria ever had.Though nothing can take away the fact that he was a great leader for his people.

As a country,I believe we all can work together,hausa yoruba,igbo,urhobo,efik,ibibio,itsekiri etc(aside from the folks conducting the regular bombings in the North).Our strength lies in our number.No African country can boast of half of our population.
However in the interest of National Integration,Gowon should apologize to the Igbos.He is in the best position to clear the mess.

When will Igbos apologise to other Nigerians for killing their leaders? When will Igbos apologise for bombing and killing Yorubas in Lagos? When will Igbos apologise for the MID-WEST atrocities?

2 Likes

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by emmatok(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
You blame the North, SW and the western powers for the atrocities of the war you started,yet you want to win at the ICC.
You fogot that ZIK was also.on Nigeria side during the war.

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by hotwax: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yes awo, the father of yorubas (no odudwa and orunmila again) killed millions of igbo. Then what? What are you gonna do to it? Sit on us? Or take us to okija shrine? Wole soyinka A̶̲̥̅​ yoruba man that supported you is no more yoruba? Suddenly awo became the father of yorubas? Why can't wole soyinka be your hero? He is A̶̲̥̅​ yoruba man, abd you hate all yorubas, so, fuuuck wole soyinka. Who sent him?
FYI, history has been rewritten, odudua is no more fathers of yoruba but awo and soyinka is not A̶̲̥̅​ yoruba, he is an igbo man.

The truth is, igbo hate everybody. Hausa, fulanis, ijaw, calarbar, benin. At this polical age, the worst enemy igbo can ever make is Yorubas. Because Yorubas are still their best friend. Yorubas don't hate igbo. They don't just trust igbo. Not only yorubas, ijaw, calabar and many other igbo neighbors don't trust them.
On A̶̲̥̅​ final note, many sons of yorubas supported igbos in biafra, why are igbos not praising them? Ofcourse they are yorubas and they don't count.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by babestella: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
When a wife you truly love wakes up one morning and tell you she wants a divorce, you think it is a joke, until the next day you are served with court summon, what do you do? Do you proceed to fight the case in the court, or you simply will engage your wife in a practical dialogue to know what her reasons are and you sincerely address them. But if you chose to ignore her and proceed to court, it could actually get messy. Nigeria during the war era did not love the igbos, hence they ignored the issues that were raised by the Igbo leaders even those in the army. No man will sit and watch his kinsmen being slaughtered like ram and brought back home and you expect him to fold his arms. The igbos took a decision which was aimed at a peaceful secession, but the country Nigeria never wanted to lose the igbos, hence the war.

It is important we begin to take the feelings of other tribes into consideration and not think that one tribe is meant to suffer in this country which we all claim to belong to all of us.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by hakanai(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
jason123:

When will Igbos apologise to other Nigerians for killing their leaders? When will Igbos apologise for bombing and killing Yorubas in Lagos? When will Igbos apologise for the MID-WEST atrocities?

^^^^You dey mind am! They sit on there own war atrocities and continue to cry and point fingers at others claim holier!!! I say lead the way go on, just say sorry!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by jason123: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
alex_101: May the killings in plateau continue till eternity- Amen!

May the same be returned to you in 100 folds! May it be the same for you! Amen. God is a just God!

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by IMMUNO1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
Let us be realistic for once! Is it that Achebe wrote out of ignorance? Or that the general was ignorant of the gravity of the crime he commited?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by VUVUZELA10: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yakubu Gowon is the biggest fool. The most stupid former Head of State.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by kpozite(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=16pt]G O W O N = Go On With One Nigeria
Carry go General Gowon[/size]
even his name suggests it, this man was sent by God specially to ensure the unity of Nigeria. Don't blame him guys, it's your leaders that you sholud blame. why the hell did achebe wait for Ojukwu to die before bring this up?
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
@@@@hakia

God punish you instead and God willing the peace coming now is just a start.from the ashes of her crisis,greatness will follow.There is always a time to cry and a time laugh.Her time to laugh is coming.You Igbos can continue crying until eternity.you have proven this with your unending noise over the past.

and to think this fool is soliciting for Arewa rep that is full of killers and vampires i think thats laughable

upon that with all their looters under that watchful eyes of shaira living in white people country where they drink and shagg oyibo toto is still laughable

my man hmm ur head need to be checked
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by emmatok(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
babestella: When a wife you truly love wakes up one morning and tell you she wants a divorce, you think it is a joke, until the next day you are served with court summon, what do you do? Do you proceed to fight the case in the court, or you simply will engage your wife in a practical dialogue to know what her reasons are and you sincerely address them. But if you chose to ignore her and proceed to court, it could actually get messy. Nigeria during the war era did not love the igbos, hence they ignored the issues that were raised by the Igbo leaders even those in the army. No man will sit and watch his kinsmen being slaughtered like ram and brought back home and you expect him to fold his arms. The igbos took a decision which was aimed at a peaceful secession, but the country Nigeria never wanted to lose the igbos, hence the war.

It is important we begin to take the feelings of other tribes into consideration and not think that one tribe is meant to suffer in this country which we all claim to belong to all of us.

You should ask the Ibos why everybody hates them.
Their chest-beatings, and empty boasting.
Thesame boasting lead Ojukwo to declare biafra.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by emmatok(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
babestella: When a wife you truly love wakes up one morning and tell you she wants a divorce, you think it is a joke, until the next day you are served with court summon, what do you do? Do you proceed to fight the case in the court, or you simply will engage your wife in a practical dialogue to know what her reasons are and you sincerely address them. But if you chose to ignore her and proceed to court, it could actually get messy. Nigeria during the war era did not love the igbos, hence they ignored the issues that were raised by the Igbo leaders even those in the army. No man will sit and watch his kinsmen being slaughtered like ram and brought back home and you expect him to fold his arms. The igbos took a decision which was aimed at a peaceful secession, but the country Nigeria never wanted to lose the igbos, hence the war.

You should ask the Ibos why everybody hates them.
Their chest-beatings, and empty boasting.
Thesame boasting lead Ojukwo to declare biafra.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by Noiseless2: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
And the only thing you could see on here is the comment i made instead of over 3 million innocent civilian victims here and those who are trying too hard to shift the blames on the innocent victims and their relatives right? Nice move!
dexmond:
Can't you make comments devoid of tribal hate? Lets stop all these!
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by mustrule(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Let us all on dis Thread picture a Biafran country for a moment. With all the known igbo leaders at the helms of affairs. Who go be President? Evan or Evans Ewerem? Chuba okadigbo (of blessed memory) pius anyim? Who again o! Who go be gov? Uwazulike no go gree o! Dem many wen rotate Senate presidency that time, due to internal bickerings within themselves. How e go be for Biafra? Just thinking aloud.
U said ur mum is frm d East nd ur dat an Edo Man bt i doubt it cos ur name says d contrary... Wel if atal u ar half Igbo am sure u were nt brouth up by ur parents cos d way u think is uncivilize... So man Grow Up...
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by hakanai(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@hakia

and to think this fool is soliciting for Arewa rep that is full of killers and vampires i think thats laughable

upon that with all their looters under that watchful eyes of shaira living in white people country where they drink and shagg oyibo toto is still laughable

my man hmm ur head need to be checked

thank God atleast we no dey deprive them of there belongings after screwing them.Like your folks/kind screw there life and property.Typical case cynthia,Her case has finally made it to CNN,likely we maybe restricted or not trusted on Facebook again.Thanks to them fucking unparalleled crime manufacturers aka Igbo.
Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by ikeyman00(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
@@@@

You blame the North, SW and the western powers for the atrocities of the war you stated,yet you want to win at the ICC.
You fogot that ZIK was also.on Nigeria side during the war

yes thats the beauty of the great igbo spirit which ur silly Yoruba and aboki lack as a civil human beings

if zik play a part then he should be charged simple!!

no point sucking up to awo frog and tinubu like they are both sango

1 Like

Re: Achebe Wrote Out Of Ignorance - Gowon by hakanai(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

yes thats the beauty of the great igbo spirit which ur silly Yoruba and aboki lack as a civil human beings

if zik play a part then he should be charged simple!!

no point sucking up to awo frog and tinubu like they are both sango

Since the Igbos can not say they did not kill anyone outside there justifiable enemies in the war,then can they say sorry to start with,i mean to people affected by there madness? Nonsense,your stupid arrogance caused your starvation and loss of the war!!! So suck it up and shut up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Budget 2018 Proposal / What Nigeria Will Do With $320 Million Abacha Loot – Buhari / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.