Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? (2846 Views)

PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
I was in a particularly terrible mood that day cause i was so disappointed but the guy came up to me and spoke regarding the particular thoughts I had been thinking, after we alighted he took an odd route that led to a lonely place and I didn't see him ever again

Well, I was stranded somewhere and I needed to make a call cause I couldn't reach the person I was waiting for and he couldn't reach me as my phone was dead, then this elderly lady began a conversation with me and asked me to use her phone to call, this was a place where people don't usually talk to others. She waited until the person I was waiting for reached me as he was calling through hers while mine was dead. I haven't seen or spoken to her ever since

Angels are regular people with good hearts.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by finalboss(m): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Preetiex:
where are you,how is he now? Your contact is unavailable
smiley smiley so sorry, you can call now lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by tobby20: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I was in a particularly terrible mood that day cause i was so disappointed but the guy came up to me and spoke regarding the particular thoughts I had been thinking, after we alighted he took an odd route that led to a lonely place and I didn't see him ever again

Well, I was stranded somewhere and I needed to make a call cause I couldn't reach the person I was waiting for and he couldn't reach me as my phone was dead, then this elderly lady began a conversation with me and asked me to use her phone to call, this was a place where people don't usually talk to others. She waited until the person I was waiting for reached me as he was calling through hers while mine was dead. I haven't seen or spoken to her ever since

Angels are regular people with good hearts.
angels are not people bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by LisaAnne(f): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
tobby20:
angels are not people bro
she didn't mean people literally

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Angels are not what most people portray them to be. If you have the gift you’ll see them. They’re very huge and mighty. Their feet is like x10 of humans own. Most of those real prophets are into the angelic ministry
Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by Aaronsrod: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
dondemex:
Angels are not what most people portray them to be. If you have the gift you’ll see them. They’re very huge and mighty. Their feet is like x10 of humans own. Most of those real prophets are into the angelic ministry

Correct.

Imagine a giant whiteman as tall as Aso Rock like Goliath and the giants of old.

A wondrous site to behold!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
finalboss:
smiley smiley so sorry, you can call now lipsrsealed
switch off
Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by finalboss(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
Preetiex:
switch off
. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before? by omotola1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
dondemex:
Have you personally seen them or you read this from a book?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rev Fr Mbaka Sacked From His Parish / If Evolution Was True Then It Should Be Able To Regrow Lost Limbs In Humans / Solution To Homosexual Has Now Been Discovered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.