Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? (10989 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by TisaBone: 5:17am On Feb 02, 2012
Not too long ago, I was sleeping. Then suddenly out of nowhere, I woke up. My room was filled with the most beautiful, brightest light I have ever seen in my life. There is no word in the english language to describe this light excepy "unexplainable". The light literally took my breath away. As I gasped for breath, the light got brighter and brighter. Then as quickly as I had awakend, I went back to sleep. I had no idea what it was that I had seen. I asked my church brother what it was. (he has also seen these types of things) and he told me it was an angel, that god had sent to me.

So my question to you is, have you ever seen an angel, or something divine, that could come from no one else but God?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by 9janinja1(f): 5:29am On Feb 02, 2012
never, i wonder why
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by TisaBone: 5:40am On Feb 02, 2012
if and when you ever do see these sorts of things, it makes you a believer. no one can tell me there is no god. i have been in the prescence of a being not of this world. Something that you can not comprehend unless you see it for yourself. Perhaps one day you will be able to see the glory that is Him for yourself.

But there is another side to that coin. I have also been in the prescence of evil entitities as well. It is not a very good feeling at all. It feels as though the life is being sucked out of you. I was reading my bible one day, and suddenly I felt a prescense so evil, and I was afraid. I did not know what to do. The only thing I knew to do was call my friend who was also a believer. A wicked voice whispered in my heart " no one is going to answer your call. you might as well hang up" . But I didn't listen to that voice, and I did not hang up. My friend and I prayed together, and the holy spirit filled my very being, and all of the fear fled my body, and just like that, that entity that had put such darkness in my heart vanished, as though it had never been there in the first place.

So for all of you believers out there, know that the enemy ( satan) is a liar, and will try to convince you that there is no help to be found, and that you should give up. That is Lucifer's soul purpose. He wants you to lose hope, so that you stop trying to do the right thing, eventually succumbing to the pressures and the ways of the world. He wants you to obey the flesh, which is weak, instead of fasting and prayer, and faith, which is the only thing that can deliver you from your sins.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by 9janinja1(f): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2012
i thought as much if you see good then you see bad. when i was a kid i use to have the same dream of a masqurade chasing me and the floor moving beneath my feet, every night. it stopped
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by TisaBone: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2012
What do you think made the dream stop?
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2012
TisaBone:

if and when you ever do see these sorts of things, it makes you a believer. no one can tell me there is no god. i have been in the prescence of a being not of this world. Something that you can not comprehend unless you see it for yourself. Perhaps one day you will be able to see the glory that is Him for yourself.

But there is another side to that coin. I have also been in the prescence of evil entitities as well. It is not a very good feeling at all. It feels as though the life is being sucked out of you. I was reading my bible one day, and suddenly I felt a prescense so evil, and I was afraid. I did not know what to do. The only thing I knew to do was call my friend who was also a believer. A wicked voice whispered in my heart " no one is going to answer your call. you might as well hang up" . But I didn't listen to that voice, and I did not hang up. My friend and I prayed together, and the holy spirit filled my very being, and all of the fear fled my body, and just like that, that entity that had put such darkness in my heart vanished, as though it had never been there in the first place.

So for all of you believers out there, know that the enemy ( satan) is a liar, and will try to convince you  that there is no help to be found, and that you should give up. That is Lucifer's soul purpose. He wants you to lose hope, so that you stop trying to do the right thing, eventually succumbing to the pressures and the ways of the world. He wants you to obey the flesh, which is weak, instead of fasting and prayer, and faith, which is the only thing that can deliver you from your sins.
are you sure you were reading the bible or hardley chase tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by TisaBone: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2012
I don't like Hadley Chase.

And I dont expect you to understand.  Either you are a believer or you're not.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by emofine2(f): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2012
Well once in my mid teens when I was apparently "born-again" I finished a little prayer - it was quite sincere actually, probably naive too.
After concluding my prayer I looked up and stared out of my window, it was dark at that time. As I looked passed the landscape I saw a bright light concentrated on the roof of a building and was so surprised. I've never seen an angel before so was astonished. The amazing thing is that I saw that reflection on more than one occasion so assumed I was surely "blessed".
However one day I was concentrating so hard on the image I saw a little logo beneath the light. I focused my eyes harder and lo and behold my "angel" turned out to be a cylindrical logo with light radiating from the spotlights. embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by TisaBone: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2012
lol.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by EazyJ(f): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2012
Though I haven't but I pray 2 see one.What a wonderful sight it will be!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by 9janinja1(f): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2012
TisaBone:

What do you think made the dream stop?

i stopped running, i turned around and ran towards it instead. tried to take off its mask.

do you believe in Jesus, i believe in God but i have heard stories about jesus
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Hutchie(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
Note also that it is possible for us to entertain angels unawares - the ordinary beggar on the street may be an angel. Think about it!

Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it! (Heb 13:2)
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
TisaBone:

Not too long ago, I was sleeping. Then suddenly out of nowhere, I woke up. My room was filled with the most beautiful, brightest light I have ever seen in my life. There is no word in the english language to describe this light excepy "unexplainable". The light literally took my breath away. As I gasped for breath, the light got brighter and brighter. Then as quickly as I had awakend, I went back to sleep. I had no idea what it was that I had seen. I asked my church brother what it was. (he has also seen these types of things) and he told me it was an angel, that god had sent to me.

So my question to you is, have you ever seen an angel, or something divine, that could come from no one else but God?

You were just hallucinating but anytime I want to see an angel, I just look in the mirror.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by God2man(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
It is possible to entertain angels unaware. If you are expecting to see an entity with radiant light, you may be disappointed, they may appear in this form, but those angels may also appear as just ordinary person, they may even look wretched, that is why we need to be careful with the way we behave, the ordinary beggar you see on the road begging for alms may just be an angel sent from God. It is also good to be generous and nice to people, you might have entertained angels unaware. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by 9janinja1(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
God2man:

It is possible to entertain angels unaware. If you are expecting to see an entity with radiant light, you may be disappointed, they may appear in this form, but those angels may also appear as just ordinary person, they may even look wretched, that is why we need to be careful with the way we behave, the ordinary beggar you see on the road begging for alms may just be an angel sent from God. It is also good to be generous and nice to people, you might have entertained angels unaware. God bless you. God2man.

if thats what you mean by angels then i have met a few. like my mom smiley.
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
each time am depressed, i go for the word and it brings me back to were i needed to be, for you to tell me you were reading the bible and suddenly felt an evil presence makes me think you were'nt reading the bible or was maybe hallucinating.

what church do you attend (hope its not one of those places were they are good at seeing evil things)
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by duduspace(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
Assuming the posture of a shrink.

Clears throat.

Erm @OP

How many bottles of alcohol did yu empty before you went to bed?  cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by phlame(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
TisaBone:

I guess only people in your church sees these things, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by BabaEleko(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
I see angel daily. My new girlfriend is an "Angel".
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by purefella(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
You can't see Angels no matter how hard you pray but you can feel the presence of an Angel and their touch , You are probably suffering from delusion . If i don't quickly bring this to your notice very soon you will open a new thread that God has called you and you will start collecting tithes
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by sweetguy10(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Bunches of deluded , brain-washed , living -on-lies thwarts .SMH
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Ranoscky(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
Lol @ some funny replies. Na God go help una o!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Oluwa4Sure: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
If I have, then I've done that twice!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by kombats: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
Did it look like dis lol
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by pady2: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2012
@purefella, i no fit laf abeg. that was funny. @all, pls its not possible to see angels with our eyes as humans because these are power spirit creatures. we can feel their efforts /help on our behalf, but we can't see them. those are saying they've seen one probably have turn to angel and dematrilised as humans.lols
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Ibangap(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
@poster, u don treat malaria recenty, if no, try go do am,na d symptoms be dat
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by snthesis(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
TisaBone:

But there is another side to that coin. I have also been in the prescence of evil entitities as well. It is not a very good feeling at all. It feels as though the life is being sucked out of you. I was reading my bible one day, and . But I di[b]dn't [i]suddenly I felt a prescense so evil, and I was afraid. I did not know what to do. The only thing I knew to do was call my friend who was also a believer. A wicked voice whispered in my heart " no one is going to answer your call. you might as well hang [/b]up"[/i]listen to that voice, and I did not hang up. My friend and I prayed together, and the holy spirit filled my very being, and all of the fear fled my body, and just like that, that entity that had put such darkness in my heart vanished, as though it had never been there in the first place.

sho shocked shocked shocked shocked, dat spirit must have a an apprentice- it even allowed you to make a pick ur fone, dial a number, waited for it to ring , waited for yur pal to pick up the fone as well grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2012
The Bible has told us dat we are higher dan angels,they are sent to minister to GODS servants,so really I don't tink u wuld be too exited wen u see ur servant,just saying
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by chelseabmw(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by kwenu: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
My Dear ,thanks for your beautiful question, i m confident of the fact that we have all come across angel or angel one way or the other knowingly and unknowingly, angels are spiritual beings. the come indifferent form and they are very beautiful in thier ways because they posses the Gods character, i do meet them in my dreams and most of the times in my dreams . i use to mistake them to be normal human beings because they come in human form. they come to me in my dreams to help me.
i remeber a time when i needed money to write my NECO Exam and then i was having no where to get or fetch money i worry everyday about geting to write the exam but one day i had a dream in the Night where i saw a man under a tree and the man cheerfully called me and gave a cheque and told me to go and settle myself with it the ammount of money in that cheque wasrevealed to me in the dream but i cant remeber the amount for its been 6 years  ago since i had that dream. so then i woke up that morning and thought about the dream and its meaning. to cut the long story short i came accross a business that has to do with a cheque in real life. i was smart about it .i tought to myself during the bussiness negotiation that if i should recieve a cheque in my dream then this bussiness is for me.This money is for me.
I Didint beleive it was a miracle until i paid for my neco exam.

i have other testimonies aswell about angels to tell you but time wouldnt permit me
Angels are Gods messaenger,
Most especially they come to you when you re down,
they come to heal and help you they are doing all to the Glory of God. it is impossible to worship them since they dont reveal thier  identity and it is dangerous to worship angels. very dangerous. Please dont try it. trust in the Lord and they will be at your service. i am saying this from experience i almost lost mylife when i tried to trust in one of them but God came to my service to rescue me in fullforce else i would have been history Today.
i Learnt my lesson
not all Angels talk.

They are most Inspiring when you meet them

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by LongOne1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
emöfine:

Well once in my mid teens when I was apparently "born-again" I finished a little prayer - it was quite sincere actually, probably naive too.

So, what happened after? Did the pleasures of this world get to you?
Re: Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
@OP lie all d way!!! SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Anglican Priest Makes U-Turn, Rescinds From His Pro-Polygamy Movement / What's The Essence Of Marriage?? / The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.