Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? (2045 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? / Dubai; your HONEY MOON Just Got Better!!! / How Often Do You Cuddle Your Honey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by naijachix(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2008
just felt i should enquire from married nairalanders in the house, how and where did you spend your honey moon? what was is it like?

i know my fellow 'ogboju' single nairalanders who are not invited to this thread will break entry.
so brethren, what, how and where do you dream of doing your orny muun
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by bricksvill: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2008
like flying to ogbudu cattle range,then branch off and shop at tinapa. grin grin grin grin

you nko?
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by almondjoy(f): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2008
You know only like 5 members are married on Nairaland--out of the almost 170,000 ghost members. cheesy

Jamaica!!!!!! kiss

After like 2 children! cool

Then came the 3rd--10 months later after the blessed honeymoon! cheesy
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by amsky(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2008
waaaaaaaattttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almondjoy's got kidssss.not one but twooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

that's interesting.
my honey moon was nice.went to france(Lille)had a time of my life. cant forget it.My son was in my tummy then,but still had a great time.
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by naijachix(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2008
ok almondjoy, 4giv me. singles can air their view now. abeg married nairalanders
allow us to share in this your seemingly joyous memory  cool cool cool cool

married landers please do me the favour of proving almondjoy
that you guys are more than just 5.

abi na. . . . .wetin. . . ?
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by almondjoy(f): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2008
amsky:

waaaaaaaattttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almondjoy's got kidssss.not one but twooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

that's interesting.
my honey moon was nice.went to france(Lille)had a time of my life. can't forget it.My son was in my tummy then,but still had a great time.

Make that 4 honey!  Ages 7-13! cool--3 boys and 1 girl--thank God!(only one girl)---talk about issues! Major issues! cheesy 

Sorry for the shocker! kiss

Nice honeymoon! F-R-A-N-C-E!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by almondjoy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2008
naijachix:

ok almondjoy, 4giv me. singles can air their view now. abeg married nairalanders
allow us to share in this your seemingly joyous memory cool cool cool cool

married landers please do me the favour of proving almondjoy
that you guys are more than just 5.
abi na. . . . .wetin. . . ?

Whosai? cheesy That number just reduced to 2! 3 got divorced last night around 11:30PM in Nigeria! grin

Na only 2 married people dey for Nairaland now! grin
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by sagitarius(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2008
shakes head & drops thread
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by amsky(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2008
Four kidzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cant believe it. 3 soldiers and one babe.now dats so sweet. cheesy
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by uspry1(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2008
How many divorced ones on Nairaland?

I used to be married in the past, my one-week honeymoon was at my lifetime member of Vacation Timesharing Resort Condo on the Easter/Spring break in the Appalachian mountain (US) after my first child was born but before returning to work from maternity leave.
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by almondjoy(f): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
uspry1:

How many divorced ones on Nairaland?
I used to be married in the past, my one-week honeymoon was at my lifetime member of Vacation Timesharing Resort Condo on the Easter/Spring break in the Appalachian mountain (US) after my first child was born but before returning to work from maternity leave.

Is it not amazing? The honeymoon usually comes after the kid. cheesy

As for how many are divorced on Nairaland--My guess is like 120,000! grin

amsky:

Four kidzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

just can't believe it.[b] 3 soldiers and one babe.[/b]now that is so sweet. cheesy

Thank God they are grown a bit. My house used to smell of "piss" all the time with those soldiers urinating all over the place for not being able to "shoot" straight. As for the babe--she has started growing some ye ye breasts I do not understand and think she is my rival in the house. Thanks to Mr. Almond. I no get their time at all. Thank God for Nairaland! cheesy

Love them though! kiss
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
almondjoy:

Make that 4 honey!  Ages 7-13! cool--3 boys and 1 girl--thank God! cheesy

Sorry for the shocker! kiss

My goodness, . . . . . . . . .  Congrats darling. I shall be coming to you for tips.
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by almondjoy(f): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

My goodness, . . . . . . . . . Congrats darling. I shall be coming to you for tips.

Thanks, my pleasure! kiss
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by naijachix(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2008
wonder shall never. . . . .abi na wetin!

i'm planning to propose to her next weekend.

but my fear is that i'd rather postpone the honey mi ni ni
4 our golden jubilee anniversary.

@almondjoy. abeg no abuse those well trained and combat ready soldiers!!
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by spoilt(f): 5:10am On Jan 29, 2008
my honey moon was in Europe. it was fun and yeah i came back pregnant. grin grin grin
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by naijachix(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2008
@ spoilt. .

guess he actually spoilt you. . .

how far wth the bele?

did you giv birth 2 a donor abi na recipient. . .

hope na soja donor. grin grin grin
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by Eclairs: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2008
Not married but I'd think my money moon, sorry Honey moon wld last a life time, No jamaica, barbados, Barcelona, florida. My house. 2gda for eva
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by Eclairs: 1:15am On Jan 31, 2008
almondjoy:

You know only like 5 members are married on Nairaland--out of the almost 170,000 ghost members. cheesy

Jamaica!!!!!! kiss

After like 2 children! cool

Then came the 3rd--10 months later after the blessed honeymoon! cheesy

You nt doin bad at all. Wonder hw u get away with spendin too much time on the internet, abi u get househelp. Ave 22 post a day is a record no one can beat. Proud record I guess.

no offense meant o.
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by almondjoy(f): 5:38am On Jan 31, 2008
Eclairs:

You nt doin bad at all. Wonder hw u get away with spendin too much time on the internet, abi u get househelp. Ave 22 post a day is a record no one can beat. Proud record I guess.

no offense meant o.

No problem ma dear!  They are grown and can feed themselves!   The live-in nanny helps too--Thanks to darling Mr. Almond! kiss  And I only surf the net at work or when they are not at home! kiss

Before una find out anything about me for this Nairaland--I would have long departed this earth!  Till then you can only believe what I tell you.  I may be married or not, or I may have kids or not---who knows? He he he he he he he he he! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

spoilt:

my honey moon was in Europe. it was fun and yeah i came back pregnant. grin grin grin

Yes Lord!  That honeymoon thingy just always goes with the ovulation thingy! cheesy
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by naijachix(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
una don try!
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by naijachix(m): 2:06am On Feb 02, 2008
aih!
tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by TayoD1(m): 5:02am On Feb 16, 2008
@topic,

My Hot, sorry honeymoon was at Obudu Cattle Ranch. We plan to go back there in a few years for a return match. I won't tell you what the competition is.
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by naijachix(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2008
horror moon, sorry honey jarre. . . .

grin grin grin grin

let me knw pls
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by Arielle: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2008
Didn't have a honeymoon. Got married when I was 6 months preggers, had my first barely a month later. 6 months after that, I was pregnant again! Na so so belle I just dey carry. Hopefully we should go somewhere special soon, if hubby can tear himself away from work.
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by naijachix(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
let us revisit this. . . .

honey moon where?
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2008
. . . .counting 1,2, 7 only shocked shocked shocked
lmao ,nice thread anyway kiss
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by Easybaby(f): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2008
I am on my honey moon right now in Germany with my darling sweetheart . . .zignor kiss kiss kiss

we are getting Hot now kiss kiss kiss [sub]will be right back shortly cool cool cool [/sub]
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by almondjoy(f): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
Easybaby:

I am on my honey moon right now in Germany with my darling sweetheart . . .zignor kiss kiss kiss

we are getting Hot now kiss kiss kiss [sub]will be right back shortly cool cool cool [/sub]

I hope you did not kill him there. We have not seen him around lately with his "cognac" bottle. tongue
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by Easybaby(f): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2008
I hope you did not kill him there

I will not . . .but he wanna kill me something long undecided

We have not seen him around lately

He is busy browsing my website 7/24 cheesy grin tongue

with his "cognac" bottle.

embarassed sad angry.
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by jkpretty(f): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
@Almondjoy girl u've really tried o, pretty interesting cheesy

Just wondering how to begin undecided
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by almondjoy(f): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2008
he he he he he he he! I DEY KAMKPE!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Married Only- What Was Your Honey Moon Like? by banni: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
So few and most are abroad.

Maybe dey don spent all their money for wedding and nothing remain for honeymoon.

Na wa.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? / 30 Million Old Hag In Nigeria (ngo Data) / Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.