Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? (2381 Views)

Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / Who Recovers From Heartbreak Quicker? Men Or Women? / High Prostitution Who Is Responsible? Men Or Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by wissezy: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
Question?
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
Yes and what's your answer?
wissezy: Question?
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
To me o. Ur purported question is not a question. Talk more of it bin a thread. Who wastes the most money how?

If u had say who spend d most money on clothings? Id say women bt den mens sturv r quite xpensiv so its hard 4 me to evaluate.

Ur thread has potentials. Re-package d topic.
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by wissezy: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
You already know the answer, which is men. reason:most women(mostly unmarried ones) have few responsibility.They only take care of themselve(buying cosmetics, cloths and so on) while men have many responsibilities.
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nice one...It's good you've given your reason which is practical but sometimes the responsibilities can go both ways as well!!!

wissezy: You already know the answer, which is men. reason:most women(mostly unmarried ones) have few responsibility.They only take care of themselve(buying cosmetics, cloths and so on) while men have many responsibilities.
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by k2039: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
women
They spend money on shoes,dresses,bags,cosmetics and jewels(they just have them in excess,which I think is not necessary in my opinion)
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
Good one...Lol
k2039: women
They spend money on shoes,dresses,bags,cosmetics and jewels(they just have them in excess,which I think is not necessary in my opinion)
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Your first topic on NL...Yaaay!! We're gonna celebrate this for a while...wink
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by cindyrella(f): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
fluid26: Your first topic on NL...Yaaay!! We're gonna celebrate this for a while...wink
Lmao!
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Women nah! U all knw,even u sanb...from cash to fix wigs,weavon,nails,eyelashes,contacts to manicure,pedicure,beauticure,bootycure,boobicure...to möney 4 tank tops,denims,bum shorts,leggings,pantyhose...to gadgets including BB,Vibrators,iphones,tablets.....endless!
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by ciphoenix: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
binger: Women nah! U all knw,even u sanb...from cash to fix wigs,weavon,nails,eyelashes,contacts to manicure,pedicure,beauticure,bootycure,boobicure...to möney 4 tank tops,denims,bum shorts,leggings,pantyhose...to gadgets including BB, Vib.rators ,iphones,tablets.....endless!
grin grin grin why'd they censor it na undecided
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by ikekings(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
ciphoenix: grin grin grin why'd they censor it na undecided
Nna eh... grin grin grin...
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hahaha Lol... are you following me around....cool so what's your take on the question?
fluid26: Your first topic on NL...Yaaay!! We're gonna celebrate this for a while...wink
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
Oh dear your list for women is something else...Lol. What about you guys i.e. the gadgets you guys roll in don't they cost a lot of money as well?
binger: Women nah! U all knw,even u sanb...from cash to fix wigs,weavon,nails,eyelashes,contacts to manicure,pedicure,beauticure,bootycure,boobicure...to möney 4 tank tops,denims,bum shorts,leggings,pantyhose...to gadgets including BB,Vibrators,iphones,tablets.....endless!
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
"Who waste the most money??" How is this question even gender related??!!

What does being wasteful have to do with the amount of testosterone in one's body??

1 Like

Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by DExplorer1: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
Using the word "waste" then it's women. Most men invest money, women waste money. We all know what they buy grin
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yeah right... cool Don’t you guys waste money on items you later regret?
D-Explorer:
Using the word "waste" then it's women. Most men invest money, women waste money. We all know what they buy grin
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by DExplorer1: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
sanb: Yeah right... cool Don't you guys waste money on items you later regret?
Oh yeah! We all do, just the ratio differs. Women waste more, give me a 'like' if you agree cheesy C'mon

1 Like

Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
Good you agree we all do....cheesy
D-Explorer:

Oh yeah! We all do, just the ratio differs. Women waste more, give me a 'like' if you agree cheesy C'mon
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by DExplorer1: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
sanb: Good you agree we all do....cheesy
Should i recall the topic? grin
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Why...undecided
D-Explorer:

Should i recall the topic? grin
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by ciphoenix: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
This is a case of oranges and bananas, which tastes better". Its relative. A man's definition of "waste" might just be "useful spending" for a woman.
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
sanb: Oh dear your list for women is something else...Lol. What about you guys i.e. the gadgets you guys roll in don't they cost a lot of money as well?
they do atimes,buh like the Explorer already said 'most men invest money,women waste money' therefore,no mata hw xpensive d gadgets are,there usefulness will be worth millions...btw we don't use v1brators,whch is the only useless gadget i listed
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
sanb: Hahaha Lol... are you following me around....cool so what's your take on the question?

There's only one way to find out...wink
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by DExplorer1: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2012
sanb: Why...undecided
Gute Morgen besser zu verstehen
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2012
oh mein Tag, Sie sind etwas anderes... smiley
D-Explorer:

Gute Morgen besser zu verstehen
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by DExplorer1: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
sanb: oh mein Tag, Sie sind etwas anderes... smiley
Sanb, das verstehe ich nicht? was mache ich übersetzen und was machst diskutieren wir? wink
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
men spend them in big hunks, cars,women,phones etc grin
Re: Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? by cindyrella(f): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
~vicky~:
men spend them in big hunks, cars,women,phones etc grin
#Gbam!
Thread closed grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me / The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. / Marrying A Man With More Than One Child From One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.