Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. (2381 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
I live here Europe but met this spanish girl at a night club in New York during my last Holiday. she was also in New york for her holiday. we had a dance and later exchange number when she was about going with her friends. I was ready to have some good time with her but she did not call me and since she was not using her phone while in new york I could not reach her again. she later contacted me when she was back in spain and we started chatting via skype. She has confessed to me how she has longed to meet a black guy before she met me. and she was out of a relationship. to be on the safe side I quickly told her I had someone back in Naija. but she was sad and said we should just be friends. But she wants a video call with me everyday for very long hours....sometimes I give excuses after work each day she keep writing and hoping that I would begin to fall for her someday. she has been disturbing me to come visit spain. but I still give excuses........you need to see the kind of Joy in her face each time I put on my video on skype,I really pity her. I dont know what to do to her now. Beside I still love my naija girl and very soon I would go and marry her and bring her over.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good luck!
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by 50calibre(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
You know Spain is slipping in and out of recession due to eurozone economic crises. So maybe it has distorted her rational thinking pattern.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by MrCork17: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
good2ja: I live here Europe but met this spanish girl at a night club in New York during my last Holiday. she was also in New york for her holiday. we had a dance and later exchange number when she was about going with her friends. I was ready to have some good time with her but she did not call me and since she was not using her phone while in new york I could not reach her again. she later contacted me when she was back in spain and we started chatting via skype. She has confessed to me how she has longed to meet a black guy before she met me. and she was out of a relationship. to be on the safe side I quickly told her I had someone back in Naija. but she was sad and said we should just be friends. But she wants a video call with me everyday for very long hours....sometimes I give excuses after work each day she keep writing and hoping that I would begin to fall for her someday. she has been disturbing me to come visit spain. but I still give excuses........you need to see the kind of Joy in her face each time I put on my video on skype,I really pity her. I dont know what to do to her now. Beside I still love my naija girl and very soon I would go and marry her and bring her over.

brother she is white...u r safe! wink
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by eyenCalabar(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
You don't even know if that's your lost rip that got missed in Nigeria when you were born. Naija girl go just come fvck you up.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Her being white is nothing for me.... what surprise me the most is the fact that we spent barely 1hr together live. she just feel I will fall for her and settle for her someday.. she is ok as far as I know for now because she has a good job.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
I already found my rib before I left naija.....na only one rib I get bros.
eyenCalabar: You don't even know if that's your lost rip that got missed in Nigeria when you were born. Naija girl go just come fvck you up.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
You need to stop talking to her out of pity. Tell her, you're not interested and cut the contact.
That will make it easier for her to let go. She is getting used to you and you give her hope. That makes it worse than telling her the truth straight and friendly.

1 Like

Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by 50calibre(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Hahahahahahaha! This guy is a rodent.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by eyenCalabar(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
good2ja: I already found my rib before I left naija.....na only one rib I get bros.

If so then break that link with her. There's nothing bad as giving a woman a false hope. Just let her go. I see that you love your naija girl. Just wanna try you.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by babadey(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
What is wrong with her is lust. It seems you are a little bit honest by what I've read in your write-up. That your naija babe u should stick wif ₪ö matter what dude. What I would do is, its either I go to spain or she comes to NY and tell her frankly that,"the only thing we can gain in this our lets-jast-be-friends kind of relationship will be only SEX cos I told you I have someone already" but if she says "go on son",jast knack am until she says I'm done but make sure you tell ur babe in naija first(av you told her sef?undecided) about her so if any gbege happen,you will be like "babe dats the obsessed spanish gal I told u about".
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by eyenCalabar(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
baba dey: What is wrong with her is lust. It seems you are a little bit honest by what I've read in your write-up. That your naija babe u should stick wif ₪ö matter what dude. What I would do is, its either I go to spain or she comes to NY and tell her frankly that,"the only thing we can gain in this our lets-jast-be-friends kind of relationship will be only SEX cos I told you I have someone already" but if she says "go on son",jast knack am until she says I'm done but make sure you tell ur babe in naija first(av you told her sef?undecided) about her so if any gbege happen,you will be like "babe dats the obsessed spanish gal I told u about".

You feel everybody's problem is sex and sex like yours.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thanks for your comment.... I actually wanted just sex with her while in new york but now she is too emotional and I would not want to just mess with her.... we have planned to meet either in Amsterdam or London but it did not work due to time...Now she agree we are just friend but she behave as if am going out with her....
baba dey: What is wrong with her is lust. It seems you are a little bit honest by what I've read in your write-up. That your naija babe u should stick wif ₪ö matter what dude. What I would do is, its either I go to spain or she comes to NY and tell her frankly that,"the only thing we can gain in this our lets-jast-be-friends kind of relationship will be only SEX cos I told you I have someone already" but if she says "go on son",jast knack am until she says I'm done but make sure you tell ur babe in naija first(av you told her sef?undecided) about her so if any gbege happen,you will be like "babe dats the obsessed spanish gal I told u about".
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thanks very much...... I have tried to cut her off but it did not last.. she would send text on whatsapp, skype phone fb everywhere... I wanted to just have fun with her but her behaviour now is making me have a rethink...
carefreewannabe: You need to stop talking to her out of pity. Tell her, you're not interested and cut the contact.
That will make it easier for her to let go. She is getting used to you and you give her hope. That makes it worse than telling her the truth straight and friendly.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
good2ja: Thanks very much...... I have tried to cut her off but it did not last.. she would send text on whatsapp, skype phone fb everywhere... I wanted to just have fun with her but her behaviour now is making me have a rethink...

Maybe she is a stalker shocked You might consider changing your number
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by dangerzone: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
good2ja: Thanks very much...... I have tried to cut her off but it did not last.. she would send text on whatsapp, skype phone fb everywhere... I wanted to just have fun with her but her behaviour now is making me have a rethink...

Give me her skype ID i can help you distract her, i'm currently in valencia smiley
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by causewahala: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
dangerzone:

Give me her skype ID i can help you distract her, i'm currently in valencia smiley

Ahahahaha, even ur user-id suggest u're the right man for the job! good2ja, oya respond na!

Abi u're that dog that doesn't eat yam and won't allow the goat to also eat the yam? undecided
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by Tupso(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
wow.... but that would not be a nice thing to do.....
dangerzone:

Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hahahahaha......... i no fit respond this one ooo
dangerzone:

Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by dangerzone: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
causewahala:

Ahahahaha, even ur user-id suggest u're the right man for the job! good2ja, oya respond na!

Abi u're that dog that doesn't eat yam and won't allow the goat to also eat the yam? undecided

Thank u jare, i'm only trying to help him thats all
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by pomporiking: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
You don't know life is too short!!! no dey form sey u gt Babe for Naija na ur wifewho told you she isn't sucking a guys mandingo rite now.you come dey feel yourself they paint the girl as stalkertrust nobody and go give dah biiiaaaaatttcchh d black D*CK she deserves
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by Scarpon(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
ask 190
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by hardniola(m): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2013
invite d g over study her very well............if she want knack hammmm give amh bella fone ur naija babe to continue wit ur brother,if u stil lik to see her
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Mr..Cork:

You might have to consider this.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by pleep(m): 3:11am On Apr 13, 2013
[size=13pt]BRO THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE

[/size] There is a sub-set of white and non black women that have an uncontrolable animal lust for black men. I find my self the only black guy in alot of circles and so i experience this alot.

Several teachers in high-school... and 4 girls in college so far. Some of these chicks were so attractive and way they were acting was so extreme that i am still shocked. I had girls that were way out of my league act like pubesent school girls at a male stripper show.

Such women are not good to start relationships with though, because they are attracted to all black men not just you. Its more a fetish than anything.... Try to be friends with benefits if you want... i don't do IR dating anymore so i cant help you past that

The most important thing is to be faithful to ur current GF.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Went through the same SHIAT, I closed my kik
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by 190: 4:59am On Apr 13, 2013
give me her number and skype name
i could make her understand your reasons wink wink wink
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2013
If "thats all" no issue, but she wants more than that. serious relationship and even marriage.
pompori king: You don't know life is too short!!! no dey form sey u gt Babe for Naija na ur wifewho told you she isn't sucking a guys mandingo rite now.you come dey feel yourself they paint the girl as stalkertrust nobody and go give dah biiiaaaaatttcchh d black D*CK she deserves
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2013
This na dangerous idea from a dangerous guy.....lol
190: give me her number and skype name
i could make her understand your reasons wink wink wink
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by good2ja: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2013
we agreed just friends but she does not act like a friend.... she wants a serious relationship and maybe marriage. she ask alot of questions If I could marry a white girl and stuff like that.. but all my answers is very negative and straightforward.... thats the more reasons I am surprise that she is still trying to see if she can win me.
pleep: [size=13pt]BRO THIS IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE

[/size] There is a sub-set of white and non black women that have an uncontrolable animal lust for black men. I find my self the only black guy in alot of circles and so i experience this alot.

Several teachers in high-school... and 4 girls in college so far. Some of these chicks were so attractive and way they were acting was so extreme that i am still shocked. I had girls that were way out of my league act like pubesent school girls at a male stripper show.

Such women are not good to start relationships with though, because they are attracted to all black men not just you. Its more a fetish than anything.... Try to be friends with benefits if you want... i don't do IR dating anymore so i cant help you past that

The most important thing is to be faithful to ur current GF.
Re: The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. by pleep(m): 10:14am On Apr 13, 2013
Bro do you know you have 100% control of this situation? Do what needs to be done

Im just curious, how attractive is this lady? because it sounds like you like her a little bit.

So i suggest you simply imagine what she would do if she didn't like you and you were bothering her like this. And do that. wink You really have to take control of the situation and cut the relationship off.

There is no such think as platonic friendships when one party is sexually interested in the other.

(1) (Reply)

Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel / Ladies! Can You Take Such A Man Home To Meet Your Parents? [photo] / Grandpa And Grandma.....hmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.