Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery (11743 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by basty: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
More Boko Harams in the making. Congratulations Sucide Bombers with more virgins. Salama laikum, Allah akabar.

More Boko Harams in the making. Congratulations Sucide Bombers with more virgins. Salama laikum, Allah akabar.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by shanicemel(f): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
enough boko harams to replace the dead ones, and more virgins to be disvirgined in hell
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by greatgod2012(f): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
debrief08: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is okay darling, Let us separate people who act foolishly from their tribes, make we no turn political section, i no dey fit enter there again, the most simple topic turns to world war 3

thanks 4 accepting my apology, u know, some pple can make u to be annoyed so much to d extent of going out of ur way in showing ur displeasure,once again, thanks.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by omenziate(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
If na china b dis ? D husband suppose dey Jail now .12th delivery for dis hard country? Wen dangote sef no get pass 1?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by adahib: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
na joblessness cause am.as them no get another work,make them dey manufacture pikin na.if money no dey naija,at least make pikin dey.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by andyanders: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
She is just a Manufacturing/Production Machine. She can keep producing if her engine is still strong.Let it not knock.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Diamonddamsel: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Imagine that woman and her husband should be flogged.Apart from money what about the time needed and other resources needed to train the children.They are just breeding children who will become nuisances to the society at large.Terrible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Ninilowo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
ILLETRACY NA DISEASE.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by coldgate(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
@greatgod2012 If that is your interpretation of the OP's post, then I am not surprised you wrote WAEC, NECO, GCE, and JAMB 12 times!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:51am On Oct 30, 2012
If she's happy I'm happy too, best of luck to her and the children.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2012
coldgate: @greatgod2012 If that is your interpretation of the OP's post, then I am not surprised you wrote WAEC, NECO, GCE, and JAMB 12 times!
No need for this now, she has apologised
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by instinctg(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2012
na pig ?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by abugbe(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Naija we population many Ooooooooooh! Abeg make una help me tell dat man say e don do. Ahala don dey vex wit tam. But dey woman sef! Una try. Jonny
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by ouagadougou(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2012
No wonder the population has baloooooooooooooned to 160 million. shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by shynerd(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
cool undecided
ayee001: shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners / Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability / Surrogate Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.