Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. (6911 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Gratitude Challenge / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2012
Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

9;123
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

Please, who were surrounding Muhammed's people at the time, since you like context?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:
Did I quote the Quran?

Hmmm what about the part where Muhammad had a 25 day siege of the Jewish tribe? You ignored that part? Lying muslim.

2 things:
i was referring to this,
davidylan:

Qur’an 5:17 “Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, ‘The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.’”

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Qur’an 74:31 “We have appointed nineteen angels to be the wardens of the Hell Fire. We made a stumbling-block for those who disbelieve and We have fixed their number as a trial for unbelievers in order that the People of the Book (Christians and Jews) may arrive with certainty, and that no doubts may be left for the People of the Book, those in whose hearts is a disease.”

and your endorsement you two tongued atheist,

Logicboy03:
Dont mind the fool. He has never read the
Koran on his own. The goat is probably
brainwashed by his imam
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2012
F00028:

2 things:
i was referring to this,

and your endorsement you two tongued atheist,

Did I say that anything specific about the quote that Davidylan put?

Why are you ignoring the 25 day siege of Muhammad?

Lying muslim.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by tintingz(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03: Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

9;123
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

Please, who were surrounding Muhammed's people at the time, since you like context?

"If thou dost stretch thy
hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of
the worlds. (Quran, 5:28)"
"Fight in the cause of God
those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (Quran, 2:190)"
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:
Did I say that anything specific about the quote that Davidylan put?

Why are you ignoring the 25 day siege of Muhammad?

Lying muslim.

if you are referring to the banu qurayzah, they were guilty of treason. you know what "treason"is, dont you?

they had entered a treaty which stipulated their allegiance if the Muslims state was to be attacked by a foreign force. however not only did they break that treaty by openly siding with that foreign force, they also gave asylum to enemies of the state.

in the end, the leaders met with Saad ibn Muadh and agreed to submit to whatever was his judgement for their treason.
he, on his part, passed judgment in accordance with Jewish law as contained in Deut. 20:12. afterall, their initial agreement allowed the jews to have their own legal system.

happy now, o' befuddled atheist?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
F00028:

if you are referring to the banu qurayzah, they were guilty of treason. you know what "treason"is, dont you?

they had entered a treaty which stipulated their allegiance if the Muslims state was to be attacked by a foreign force. however not only did they break that treaty by openly siding with that foreign force, they also gave asylum to enemies of the state.

in the end, the leaders met with Saad ibn Muadh and agreed to submit to whatever was his judgement for their treason.
he, on his part, passed judgment in accordance with Jewish law as contained in Deut. 20:12. afterall, their initial agreement allowed the jews to have their own legal system.

happy now, o' befuddled atheist?

Keep lying for Islam. You are only confusing yourself and deepening the distrust I have for your knowledge of Islamic history.

Siege of Banu Qurayza

When they reached the habitations of Banu Quraiza, they laid tight siege to their forts. [1][31] The Banu Qurayza retreated into their stronghold and endured the siege for 25 days. As their morale waned, Ka'b ibn Asad (the chief of the tribe) suggested three alternative ways out of their predicament: embrace Islam, kill their own children and women, then rush out for a charge to either win or die; or make a surprise attack on the Sabbath. The Banu Qurayza accepted none of these alternatives. Instead they asked to confer with Abu Lubaba, one of their allies from the Aws. According to Ibn Ishaq, Abu Lubaba felt pity for the women and children of the tribe who were crying and when asked whether the Qurayza should surrender to Muhammad, advised them to do so. However he also "made a sign with his hand toward his throat, indicating that [their fate] would be slaughter".[7][8][9][22] According to Mubarakpuri, Abu Lubab begged Muhammad for forgiveness (on behalf of the Qurayza), but Muhammad said it is only God who can forgive him.[1][31] The next morning, the Banu Qurayza surrendered and the Muslims seized their stronghold and their stores.[24][32] The men - numbering between 400 and 900[7][33] - were bound and placed under the custody of Muhammad ibn Maslamah, who had killed Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf, while the women and children - numbering about 1,000[33] - were placed under Abdullah ibn Sallam, a former rabbi who had converted to Islam.[34]

According to Mubrakpuri, Muslims continued their siege for many days and were getting tired. Ali and Az-Zubair bin ‘Awwam proceeded with ‘Ali swearing that he would never stop until he had either stormed their garrisons or been martyred like Hamza.[1]
Muhammad meanwhile asked one of his poets, Hasam bin Thabit to abuse them with his poems. This is mentioned in Sahih al-Bukhari, 5:59:449
[edit]

What was the flimsy reason to cause such mayhem on the Jewish tribe? They broke a treaty. When you read about the treaty, we find that the scholars are not agreed on what the treaty contained or even whether there was a special agreement between the two communities.

Normal people renegotiate when a treaty is broken. Breaking a treaty can not be treason. A treaty is an agreement and not the law of a nation.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
shuddyy: Hmmm. so far, I think the moslems here are doing a better job on this debate - better convincing arguments!

You wouldn't happen to be muslim, would you? What exactly is y'alls argument?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03:
Keep lying for Islam. You are only confusing yourself and deepening the distrust I have for your knowledge of Islamic history.

frankly, I don't care what you think.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
vedaxcool:

I don't know how the above help make your god who lineage is rich in incest, adulterers and murderers. in essence you would respect such a god if he walk around telling everyone he great grand dad is murderer, oh wait, great great grand dad is product of incest oh wait, great great grand dad is an adulterers! now hope you get why we don't take your likes as being anywhere near serious when you feign ignorance of the rich list of progenitors of your god, you don't expect me to worship such a being do you! do have a great day grin grin grin grin cool
i got bored with your monologue.
My bear vex if u as much as do the least of the atrocity of your mad man of a prophet did, u will be an outcast by now
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by jcross19: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
tintingz: "If thou dost stretch thy
hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of
the worlds. (Quran, 5:28)"
"Fight in the cause of God
those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (Quran, 2:190)"
are you trying to discard that quotation or what because that quotation from quran too . okay you are trying to bash your holy book of poems
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by ParisLove2(f): 1:31am On Nov 13, 2012
What gratitude does Christians owe to Muhammad when according to Muhammad's lifestyle, Sunnah and the Quran Jesus failed miserably? To start with;

NEITHE R JESUS NO R HIS FOLLOWE R S WE R E EVE R MUSLIMS

There is absolutely no historical or biblical record that Jesus or his followers were ever Muslims. There is no record of Jesus or his disciples making wudu , performing salat facing Mecca, observing Ramadan or going to Arabia for Haj and running around the Kaaba temple half nàked loudly chanting Arabic verses.

WAS JESUS A MUSLIM PROPHET MATERIAL?

The litmus test of prophet hood is comparison with the life of our prophet. Who was a perfect human being and a role model for all. Any one who claims to be a Muslim prophet must meet at least some, if not all of the characteristics of our role model, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Let us look at the characteristics of prophets and proofs of prophet hood.

OBSESSION WITH SEX

This is the most important proof of prophet hood. Obsession with sex comes with the prophetic territory. All Prophets love sex and are extremely Hot. They all go for variety, quality and quantity. When Mo was not a prophet he was very docile and had no sèxual ambitions. He married an old rich widow, a mother of three grown up daughters, when he himself was just 25 years old... He was more interested in spending his days and nights in a cave than making love to his new wife. Only after he got prophet hood his libidó shot up and he went after every beautiful woman he could lay his hands on ... That is the reason Quranic aya 33.50 was sent down to meet his enormous séxual appetite..

33.50 “ O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Verily, We have made lawful to you your wives, your captives and slave girls, your first cousins, and any believing woman if she offers herself to the Prophet, and the Prophet wishes to have sex with her”.

After his prophet hood he married over 15 beautiful younger women including a six year old child.. and, also enjoyed any woman who offered herself to him as well as hundreds of captured women who came in his share of booty. Sometimes he had sex with all his wives during the night and slept with other Muslimas and slave girls during the day.

Our modern day prophets like Rev Jim Jones of Guiana, Rev David Koreish of Texas, Rev Warren Jeff of Utah and Shree Bhagwaan Rajneesh of Oregon etc may not have been as lucky as our prophet but they had their fair share of action.. They all were known to have sex with their disciples and their daughters. Even the unsuccessful sixty something prophet Brian Mitchel of Utah kidnapped 15 year old Elizabeth Smart and slept with her for a year before getting nabbed cutting his prophet hood career short..

Jesus of Nazareth miserably fails this prophetic requirement.. He never even toucheda woman leave alone having sex with multiple partners although he had a very large number of disciples who would have gladly obliged.

FREE LOADING

Jim Jones, Warren Jeff, Bhagwaan Rajneesh, and David Koreish also lived very comfortably off their disciple’s wealth and earnings. Prophet Brian Mitchell also stopped working after he became an apostle of God. However he was nabbed before he could build up a following so he had to live like a popper.

Records show that Jesus never milked his followers for his living. Thus he fails this test of prophet hood.

BRUTALITY

. A prophet cannot have people doubting his prophet hood or criticizing his activities. Unless such trouble makers are punished/ beheaded without mercy and made an example of , a prophet cannot carry on God’s work. That is why Quran was very clear to Prophet Mo on it..
9.5 “ Slay the disbelievers wherever you find them”
4.89 “ Kill the renegades”

Our prophet had all his critics brutally beheaded which terrorized and silenced any one who dared to doubt him.. His world record of cutting throats of 900 disbelievers in a singleday is still unbroken .

Leave alone non Muslims, our prophet waseven brutal to believing Muslims who dared to be negligent on the daily compulsory prayers .

Bukhari:V1B11N626 “The Prophet said, “burn all those who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.’”

That is the reason even after 1400 years good Muslims soil their pants even with the thought of criticizing their prophet or missing a salat...

Although today’s infidel laws preclude public throat cutting of the critics, modern day prophets have used other innovative ways of persecution of those who doubt them or leave their cults. Several cultists who left Jim Jones were killed by unknown assassins or found dead mysteriously.

Jesus did not have a single throat cutting to his credit. On the contrary he himself was brutalized and crucified on a cross.

R ETALIATION

Allah has said
2.178 “Retaliation is prescribed for you. If some one kills your slave, kill his slave, if some one kills your woman, kill his woman andif some one kills your man kill his man”

Above is the minimum Islamic retaliation which is a “fard”. If you go by Sunna , you are allowed to retaliate by killing anyone who even makes fun of you.. Our prophet was laughed atand made fun off in Mecca at a time he was weak. After he captured Mecca he ordered to instantly kill all those who made fun of him even if they were hiding inside Kaaba. That is the proof of a real prophet.

Once Rev. Jim Jones announced that by praying he had created fried chicken. A disciple joked with his friend sitting next to him“how cum his created fried chicken tasted like Kentucky fried chicken” The friend ratted on him and the perpetrator was poisoned and almost died of diarrhea. He had to publicly apologize.

Jesus said “love thy enemy”. This violates aya 2.178. Thus he violated Quran.

PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS

Most prophets suffer from disorders like narcissism, pedophilia, Temporal Lobe Epilepsy(TLE) etc. Our prophet being the top apostle, suffered from all of those plus some more like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and schizophrenia. His epileptic seizures gave the Muslim Umma the glorious Quran and his OCD gave them all the wonderful Islamic rituals. These exclusive Islamic rituals include wudu and salat involving repetitive washing of hands and feet intermittently all day long followed by multiple setups and ass ups. Other rituals include obsessive compulsive reading of Quran without understanding every day and reciting Quranic ayas during every activity even defecating, making love and passing gas.

Jesus did not suffer from any of the above disorders. He did not prescribe any daily repetitive rituals nor he recommended bible recitals during defecation, love making, passing gas etc.. That is an ample proof that hewas not a Muslim prophet. And no reasons whatsoever for Muhammad or anybody/thing to tie/tame Muslims tongues in regards with Jesus.

CONCLUSION

No way could Jesus be a Muslim prophet. He was totally opposite to Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and violated Quranic ayas on every step.

If at all he was Eisa of the Quran than he could not be a Prophet but perhaps God himself since Eisa cured the sick and gave life to the dead.. .

link

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by tintingz(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2012
^^lol. . .according to some early church or scholars. . .Jesus was dating Mary magdalene(one of his disciple) and she born a child for Jesus. . .the Quran says Jesus and his disciple are muslims and dont tell me Jesus(as) is a christian nor a judi cuz Jesus did many thing islamicaly he didnt bow to a wailing wall nor clap and dance in churches

2 Likes

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by ParisLove2(f): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
tintingz: ^^lol. . .according to some early church or scholars. . .Jesus was dating Mary magdalene(one of his disciple) and she born a child for Jesus.
Lol really? And Allah or was it Allah that said Jesus would come back, get married, have children, die and the world will end. So who's lying here? Some early church scholars or Allah?
. .the Quran says Jesus and his disciple are muslims [quote] You're very silly for making that statement. Who cares about what your Quran says? No time did Jews or Christians, believed anything resembling Islam. Muslims claim all these faiths were originally like Islam and changed later by the believers. This is a bogus claim. The burden of proof is on Muslims. Where is the proof? [quote] and dont tell me Jesus(as) is a christian nor a judi
did i tell you that?
cuz Jesus did many thing islamicaly he didnt bow to a wailing wall nor clap and dance in churches

Don't you feel stupid for saying the bolded? How can you say Jesus did things Islamicaly when it was your Prophet that copied from Christian, jewish, pagans customs and any other thing he could get his hands on? Take for example, most of the rituals muslims perform are copied from either jews or Pagans.

Sahih Bukhari, Vol.3, Bk.50, No.116-7, 219-20 and vol.5:172: “Aisha the mother of the believers said, “Fasting was the custom of the pagan Quraish. So Muhammad used to fast and later he Islamized the pagan customs.”

Ibid. Vol.3:222-23: “When Muhammad came to Medina he saw the Jews fasting on the day of Ashura. Muhammad too started fasting on that day and ordered his companions to do so.” (So as to please, persuade and bribe the Jews to join his cult).

Now after copying this customs from others, deranged muslims like this one will come and tell us that they did was islamic. Simply saying you're practicing borrowed rituals from jews, pagans etc
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by tintingz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
hehe. . .will Jesus marry Mary magdalene when he returns?? Did you read my post well? You were posting about Jesus and se.x and i gave you that early church believe Jesus was dating Mary magdalene and had a child for him. . .Jesus kissed her in front his disciples according to the gospel of philip, so this is not about Jesus return. . .and if you can show me where Jesus was rolling with the jews like padis and bowing to wailing wall, instead he was cursing them and their generation and even said 'God kingdom will be taken away from the jews and given to another NATION!' Jesus(as) didnt own a church nor go to churchs on sundays to dance and clap naah! he didnt. . . he only followed the law GOD gave to prophet Moses(as) just the way Mohammed(saw) believed in Moses he never copied the jews Moses never established judaism nor bow to walls, this is to show that Islam as been in existence right from Adam(as). . .quoting hadith from your anti-islamic cant help you cuz i see how you add to the hadith
Ibid. Vol.3:222-23: “When Muhammad came to Medina he saw the Jews fasting on the day of Ashura. Muhammad too started fasting on that day and ordered his companions to
do so.” (So as to please, persuade and bribe the Jews to join his cult).
you think you can fool sumone here? cuz i didnt see where Mohammed(saw) was copying the pagans, jews whatever.. in that hadith cuz He(SAW) was already fasting before he came to medina and was already fasting before Islam(Quran) was known to the arabs, Abraham(as) fasted, was he a jew??
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2012
And some how, Muhammad pbuh also wrote this in the bible, "for those my enemies who do not want me to prevail upon them bring them here and slay them". And somehow again he wrote "think not that I bring peace but a sword!" Some how all this words are the faults of muslims who pointed a gun on the heads of anonymous gospel writers who wroted all these peacely verses in the bible. Further compounding matter is the rudeness these anonymous gospel writers again attribute to Jesus by saying he openly asked his mother "woman what have I to do with thee"! Yet our "righteous" christian brethren are only interested in pointing fingers at others while the remainder of their finger s pont back at them, this same individuals who attribute murderers, adulterers, incest, etc to being the ancestry of their god, yet their "righteous" hearts cannot find anything unrighteous of that lineage which their god seemed so proud of. Indeed hypocrites of the worst kind seem to look the other way when their accusations points back at them.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by ParisLove2(f): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2012
tintingz: hehe. . .will Jesus marry Mary magdalene when he returns?? Did you read my post well? You were posting about Jesus and se.x and i gave you that early church believe Jesus was dating Mary magdalene and had a child for him. . .Jesus kissed her in front his disciples according to the gospel of philip, so this is not about Jesus return. . .
You're very moronic. I asked you a question, allah said Jesus didn't marry, he'll come back to do that and some heretic scholars who said Jesus did, who was lying? So what Jesus kissed her? Hadiths that showed muhammad kissing his fellow men, does that make him gay?
and if you can show me where Jesus was rolling with the jews like padis and bowing to wailing wall, instead he was cursing them and their generation and even said 'God kingdom will be taken away from the jews and given to another NATION!' Jesus(as) didnt own a church nor go to churchs on sundays to dance and clap naah! he didnt. .
Lol, so jews bow to walls right? What is that thing you in mecca you muslims face when praying? Stone? Wall? Not that i care.
he only followed the law GOD gave to prophet Moses(as) just the way Mohammed(saw) believed in Moses he never copied the jews Moses never established judaism nor bow to walls, this is to show that Islam as been in existence right from Adam(as). . .
If moses never bowed to walls or kiss them, why did Muhammad do it? He bowed and kissed the mecca stone. Isn't that idol worshiping?
quoting hadith from your anti-islamic cant help you cuz i see how you add to the hadith
Ibid. Vol.3:222-23: “When Muhammad came to Medina he saw the Jews fasting on the day of Ashura. Muhammad too started fasting on that day and ordered his companions to
do so.” (So as to please, persuade and bribe the Jews to join his cult).
you think you can fool sumone here? cuz i didnt see where Mohammed(saw) was copying the pagans, jews whatever.. in that hadith cuz He(SAW) was already fasting before he came to medina and was already fasting before Islam(Quran) was known to the arabs, Abraham(as) fasted, was he a jew??

Lol, of course i added it that's why it's in bracket. So? The verse clearly states muhammad saw the jews fasting, and asked his companions to do the same. Not that he fasting himself. You seem to ignore the other one where Aisha clearly said your unoriginal prophet copied pagan rituals. Only God knows other practices he copied from others that wasn't reported. Yet somehow in your brainwashed mind, he started those practices. I think am done with you.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by ParisLove2(f): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2012
Muhammad has no moral ground to tell Muslims or anybody for that matter how they should regard Jesus. We owed gratitude because he did what? Cleared Jesus name? Clear Jesus’s name of what? Was Jesus a raider, a plunderer, a ràpist, a pèdophile, a slave maker, an assassin or a misogynist and woman beater like him? Of what Jesus’s name had to be cleared? I tell you whose names Muhammad cleared? He cleared the names of Genghis Khan, Hitler, Mao, Stalin and Contede Dracula. Whatever crimes these monsters committed Muhammad did worse. He cleared the names of all the evil people who have ever existed and were born after him. Jesus does not need Muhammad to clear his name. Why would such a holy being need his name to be cleared by a villain like Muhammad? What a preposterous pretense! The worst man is to clear the name of the best man? The absurdity of the Muslim mind is beyond belief.

Take a look at Muhammad's sex life. The fact that he even uses the name of his god to get women laid tells you everything you need to know about that man.

Muhammad's greatest miracle was not the Quran. It was his capacity for lovemaking. Allah had given him libido of 30 men.

Most infidels don’t even consider the Quran to be a big deal. They say a village idiot can come up with such a book. They claim that many people have written much better books than Quran. But I ask them, can anyone match the apostle’s lovemaking prowess? Can they at the age 60+ make love to 10 young women in a single night? Yes, the apostle could do it. That is an irrefutable proof of his prophet hood, which cannot be duplicated.

Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268 :
“Prophet was given the strength (sexuál) of thirty men”.

Apostle could make love (continuously) to all his wives (9 to 11) in one night.
Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268 :
"The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number. Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)."

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 6 :
The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 270 :
Aisha said, "I scented Allah's Apostle and he went round (had sèxual intercourse with) all his wives."

PROPHET SULAIMAN WAS GIVEN SIMILAR STRENGTH
Such sexual capability and stamina is Allah’s miracle, which is only given to prophets.
Prophet Sulaiman used to have sex with 100 women in one night.
Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 74i :
Allah's Apostle said, "Once Solomon, son of David said, '(By Allah) Tonight I will have sexualintercourse with one hundred (or ninety-nine) women each of whom will give birth to a knight who will fight in Allah's Cause.

EVEN GIBRAEEL VISITED APOSTLE’S BEDROOM

His lovemaking was complimented by visits of archangel Gabriel. Once apostle even introduced Gabriel to Ayesha. Ordinary mortals cannot see angels, needless to say she was clueless and could not see him.

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 57, Number 112 :
Narrated Abu Salama:
'Aisha said, "Once Allah's Apostle said (to me), 'O Aish ('Aisha)! This is Gabriel greeting you.' I said, 'Peace and Allah's Mercy and Blessings be on him, you see what I don't see' " She was addressing Allah 's Apostle.

ALL HIS OTHER WIVES WATCHED HIM MAKE LOVE

Apostle’s love making was outstanding and was watched (and admired) by all his wives....

Bukhari, Book 008, Number 3450 :
Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) had nine wives. They (all the wives) used to gather every night in the house of one where he had to come (and stay that night).

PEEPING TOMS ALSO WATCHED

Bukhari , Volume 9, Book 83, Number 38a :
A man peeped into one of the dwelling places of the Prophet.

Muslim, Book 025, Number 5369 :
Anas b. Malik reported that a person peeped in some of the holes (in the doors) of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 83, Number 38 :
Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd As-Sa'idi:
A man peeped through a hole in the door of Allah's Apostle's house,

ALLAH BLESSED HIM WITH SPECIAL PRIVILEDGES FOR SEX
Allah not only gave him extraordinary capability for sexual activity but also gave him special privileges to use those capabilities.

.Q33.50 : O Prophet! In addition to all your wives, slave girls and captured women, we have made lawful to you all your first cousins and any believing woman if she gave herself to you, and if you desire her.

ALLAH BLESSED HIM WITH DIVINE INSPIRATIONS AFTER SEX

Tabari Vl7, page :7 Ayesha said “Inspiration came to him when he and I were in a single blanket”.

Bukhari Vol 5 Bk57 N 119
Prophet said, By Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman except Aesha.” grin

WOMEN OFFERED THEMSELVES TO HIM
Apostle got solicited by hot women all the time (apparently by the publicity of his greatness in bed)..

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 24 :
A woman came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have come to give you myself

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 48 :
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet. 'Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?" (Don't blame them sis Aisha. Your husband sexual prowess have gone beyond borders wink )
Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 53 :
Narrated Thabit Al-Banani:
"A woman came to Allah's Apostle and presented herself to him, saying, 'O Allah's Apostle, have you any need for me ?'"Thereupon Anas's daughter said, "What a shameless lady she was! Shame! Shame!" Anas said, "She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet. Lol

HIGH LIBIDO CAUSED QUICK ARROUSALS
Apostle got aroused at sight of (attractive) women.

Muslim, Book 008, Number 3240 :
“Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her”.

AROUSED BY CLOSE RELATIVES
One day Apostle of Allah walked into his adopted son Zaid’s house. Zaid was not there but he caught a glimpse of his voluptuous and beautiful wife Zainab (she was apostle’s first cousin) in her birthday suit.

Tabari wrote:
"One day Muhammad went out looking for Zaid. Now there was a covering of hair cloth over the doorway, but the wind had lifted the covering so that the doorway was uncovered. Zaynab was in her chamber, undressed, and admiration for her entered the heart of the Prophet".

The admiration aroused him instantly, which Zainab also noticed and mentioned it to her husband Zaid later. He rushed to his father’s house and offered Zainab to him. Muhammad worried about possible bad press and refused to accept it. But Allah will not take no for an answer and insisted on their union.

Q 33:37 We gave her (Zaid’s wife) unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons”.

AROUSED BY WIFE’S MAIDS
Once he entered his wife Hafsa’s room for some reason. Hafsa was not there but he found her lovely young maid Maria instead. He grabbed her and jumped into the bed with her for a quickie. But the quickie was not quick enough and Hafsa walked in and started yelling. To quieten her down and to please her he promised never to touch her maid again. However Allah did not approve of this sacrifice and revealed surah66:1-5
This story is also reported by Ibn Sa'd in Tabaqat:
Waqidi has informed us that Abu Bakr has narrated that the messenger of Allah (PBUH) had intimate intercourse with Mariyyah in the house of Hafsah. When the messenger came out of the house, Hafsa was sitting at the gate (behind the locked door). She told the prophet,O Messenger of Allah, do you do this in my house and during my turn? The messenger said, control yourself and let me go because I make her haram to me. Hafsa said, I do not accept, unless you swear for me. That Hazrat (his holiness) said, by Allah I will not contact her again. Qasim ibn Muhammad has said that this promise of the Prophet that had forbidden Mariyyah to himself is invalid' it does not become a violation (hormat). [ Tabaqat v. 8 p. 223 Publisher Entesharat-e Farhang va Andisheh Tehran 1382 solar h ( 2003) Translator Dr. Mohammad Mahdavi Damghani ]

AROUSED BY LITTLE GIRLS
Apostle was helpless because of his 30 man libido and got excited even when he saw little girls.

Apostle was helpless because of his 30 man libido and got excited even when he saw little girls.

Ibn Ishaq: Suhayli, 2.79: In the riwaya of Yunus Ibn Ishaq recorded that the apostle saw (Ummu’l-Fadl hen she was baby crawling before him and said, ‘If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.’ (ref.10, p. 311)
Muhammad saw Um Habiba the daughter of Abbas while she was fatim (age of nursing) andhe said, "If she grows up while I am still alive, I will marry her." (Musnad Ahmad, Number 25636)

AROUSED BY DREAMS OF LITTLE GIRLS

Twice he dreamt of a little girl, the 6 year old pretty daughter of his best friend Abu. She waswrapped in a silk cloth. He uncovered the silk cloth to see more of her.

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 15 :
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said (to me), "You have been shown to me twice in (my) dreams. A man was carrying you in a silken cloth and said to me, 'This is your wife.' I uncovered it; and behold, it was you. I said to myself, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.'"

He ended up marrying the 6 year old girl of his dreams.

HIGH LIBIDO CAUSED REALISTIC DAY DREAMING

Apostle could think of having sex with his wives and it felt just like real thing..

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660 :
Narrated Aisha:
“Allah's Apostle used to think that he had sexuàl relations with his wives while he actually had not”.

AL SHANBA GETS KICKED OUT OF BED

When the apostle was in bed with his new young and pretty bride Al Shanba bint Amr bin Ghiffuriya, she told him that if he was a real prophet, his most beloved 2 year old son Ibrahim would not have died of sickness after he prayed day and night for him. Apostle kicked her out and divorced her without consummation of the marriage.

(She was lucky to have been just kicked out. Allah demands death for doubting Mohammed)
(Tabari, vol 9, page 136)

Everything said here is from Islamic authentic sources tongue

link
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by tintingz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
@paris lover
Muhammad has no moral
ground to tell Muslims or
anybody for that matter how
they should regard Jesus. We
owed gratitude because he did
what? Cleared Jesus name?
Clear Jesus’s name of what? Was Jesus a raider, a plunderer, a ràpist, a pèdophile, a slave
maker, an assassin or a
misogynist and woman beater
like him? Of what Jesus’s name had to be cleared? I tell you whose names Muhammad cleared? He cleared the names of Genghis Khan, Hitler, Mao,
Stalin and Contede Dracula.
Whatever crimes these monsters committed Muhammad did worse. He cleared the names of all the evil people who have ever existed
and were born after him. Jesus
does not need Muhammad to clear his name. Why would such a holy being need his name to be cleared by a villain like Muhammad? What a preposterous pretense! The worst man is to clear the name of the best man? The absurdity of the Muslim mind is beyond belief.
lol. . .you failed dummie. . .what were the jews calling Jesus and his mother Mary?? JESUS IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF!! MARY HIS MOTHER IS A LovePeddler A PROSTITUE WHO DIDNT KNOW THE FATHER OF HER SON!! - this were the names the jews called them, what makes Jesus(as) hates the jews so much that he cursed them an adulterous generation?? you better do your reading well before you post senseless links and post here. . .
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Paris-Love:
Muhammad has no moral ground to tell Muslims or anybody for that matter how they should regard Jesus. We owed gratitude because he did what? Cleared Jesus name? Clear Jesus’s name of what? Was Jesus a raider, a plunderer, a ràpist, a pèdophile, a slave maker, an assassin or a misogynist and woman beater like him? Of what Jesus’s name had to be cleared?...

no, they called Jesus Christ and his mother other things:

"She who was the descendant of princes and
governors played the harlot with
carpenters."

"Miriam the hairdresser," had se.x with
many men.

"Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Yeshu "the Nazarene" was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Says Jesus is being boiled in "hot excrement."

"On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was
hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for
whom a defense could be made? Was he not
a Mesith (enticer)?"
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by ParisLove2(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
Un-following as i type. cool
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
^^LOOSER tongue cheesy
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Sweetnecta: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
i wonder how davidylan got infidel out of 5 verse 17 when it says llaqad kafaralladinna qaluuu innAllaha huwal massihubnu Maryama. . .

@davidylan: please point out infidel from the bold, while i can see kafar as disbeliever. but i do not see "and infidel" after it.

david, unless you are such a chronic deceiver, show infidel to be, a word that is plain in the NT, if not in OT as well, but no equivalence in the Quran. at least from your post, kafar is disbeliever and it is not infidel because there is no need to use the word twice and the and as conjunction between them. it will be silly to say davidylan and davidylan, i hope you know that? so. again. show me infidel in the 5 verse 17 that you dubiously posted as if you know "nothing about nothing".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Top Secrets For A Successful Christian Courtship / You Thought Jesus Was A Carpenter, As In A Furniture Maker? / The Sin Against The Holy Spirit: What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.