Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. (6913 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Gratitude Challenge / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by tintingz(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2012
vedaxcool:
Tanks for bringing it to their notice, Pathetican!
Ouch! grin
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2012
F00028:
it is if you want to discredit them.
anyway, you can get it on amazon if you are really serious.
No link to your prove your claim? Forget it!

F00028: i use biblemax. thats their translation. you can get it on CNET.
[b]Opuro lo ma n so wipe eleri oun wa l'orun! You tell a lie! BibleMax translation does not say 'FEMALE CHILDREN' like you earlier insisted. Its says Women children. Have you got any dignity at all in you? You can't be trusted to truthfully reference what you attribute to others! This is what BibleMax states:

[18 But all the women-children, that have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
http://biblemaximum.com/webversion/
While it does not say 'Female Children' like you earlier lied to us, let us accept that it says so and carry on try to follow on to how this Bible verse supports Mohammed slapping his stick around on 9 year old Aisha! This verse still DOES NOT say or command that these children should be slept with! If you are trying to say Jehovah okays robbing children of their innocence, just come out with it and say so! If he he okays it, are you them saying Mohammed did so because God commanded it? If God commanded it, will you give your daughter in 'child s;e/x or child marriage'? Will you take a child for 'child s;e/x or child marriage'? Stop beating about the bush, just get straight to it.

While you are clutching at straws, I can confidently tell you that Mosaic law (Not oral and Rabbinic interpretation departures from the Mosaic Law that you will find in Pharasaic, Kabbalistic and Talmudic Law ) only allowed marriage to WOMEN captives who must then be treated as wives or allowed to go free, NOT CHILDREN. This is recorded in the Bible. When I say mosaic law, I do not refer to any laws that were not given directly to Moses by God. I do not refer to any laws added by pharisees, saducees and rabbis, or any laws you may find any 'lost gospel' or 'lost book'! Christians do not preach going to war and capturing women for marriage, and it is not legal in this age. When was the last times the Jews went to war to capture women or children? It is not legal in this age. In these age, young women - mostly christian women - are captured/kidnapped, ra#p;e;d, forced into marriages, forcefully converted to Islam and not allowed to see their real family, and the government of those countries mainly look the other way, because they dare not say these practices sanctioned by Mohammed/Quran/Allah are not right.[/b]

F00028: but if you dont like it try-
" But all the WOMEN CHILDREN, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
http://mobile.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+31%3A18&version=KJV
Now, given the above, show me the next Bible verse that says 'sleep with these children that you have captured'!

F00028: typical christian...SMH where did i say they should be known carnally?
i merely asked- "How do you think they were to determine which female child has had se.x before and which one hadn’t ? "
Like I answered you previously, married women DRESSED DIFFERENTLY from unmarried virgins. Their apparel differentiated them. You could tell by looking at how they were dressed. How much plainer do you want me to explain that?

F00028:
then you must know more about the culture than the biblical Moses because he, according to Tannaïte Rabbis, simply told them to just KILL ALL GIRLS OVER THREE YEARS OLD because they were "suitable for having sexual relations."
Which Christian Bible verse teaches/commands that girls over over 3 years should be thighed or 'thighed plus'. What Bible passage records that Moses/Jesus thighed or slept with a child? What christian IN THIS DAY AND AGE calls for this barbaric, insane, selfish act?

[quote author=F00028]
where?

See links and all further links form the pages below.
1. http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/01/fatwa-it-is-permissible-to-have-sexual-intercourse-with-a-prepubescent-girl.html
2. http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/07/raymond-ibrahim-new-saudi-fatwa-defends-pedophilia-as-marriage.html
3. http://frontpagemag.com/2011/raymond-ibrahim/new-saudi-fatwa-defends-pedophilia-as-%E2%80%98marriage%E2%80%99/

NOW, READ KORAN 65:4 and enlighten me. Was child sex commanded for that era only? If so, why are your imams still preaching it today?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
okay. lets take it one step at a time. whats the difference between FEMALE CHILDREN and WOMEN CHILDREN ? ? ?

ps. my mistake about biblemax
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
tintingz: Ouch! grin

Sir, you are on your way to the finals of the cheerleading contest.

Support Vedaxcool anymore and no one would be able to tell where Vedaxcool's bottom ends and where your face begins kiss

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
F00028: okay. lets take it one step at a time. whats the difference between FEMALE CHILDREN and WOMEN CHILDREN ? ? ?

I dont know but islam discriminates against female children.

Why is their inheritance half of a male child? Coming from a family with older sisters who have children, Islam is foolish
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
Logicboy03:

I dont know but islam discriminates against female children.

Why is their inheritance half of a male child? Coming from a family with older sisters who have children, Islam is foolish
wasnt asking you.
i didnt think christians need atheists to stick up for them undecided
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
F00028:
wasnt asking you.
i didnt think christians need atheists to stick up for them undecided

Did mention christianity in the last post?

You butthurt?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
omo_to_dun: See what foreigners have done to us. We are fighting amongst each other because of foreign religion that we were born into. Pathetic.

This is not about religion for me. This is about common sense, self-control, protection for children and denouncing every act of abuse and violence against children. If I were not a christian, my stance would be the same. Let me take you back to pagan era in yorubaland, you dare not tell a yoruba man you wanted sleep with or thigh his 1 month old - 9 year old daughter! His response will be a machete taking your head and dropping on the floor. His response is based on common sense. What annoys me is that those who on this thread refuse to condemn the act will themselves not subject their daughters to such treatment, and that they are yorubas. While they will nearly kill you if you went near their house to request their child for such abhorrent activity, they choose not to come out and say it is a wicked thing to do? Why, because in acknowledging what is true, they will be condemning an act carried out by a man who they claim to be a prophet of God. They would keep quiet in the face of the destruction of children's lives rather than admit that the act is wrong in this day and age to, furthering the violence and abuse meted out on children by men with uncontrollable perverted lusts by hiding behind 'the prophet did it' and 'they will not say anything bad about their prophet'(even when this prophet did something bad). They deliberately set aside their reasoning faculty to arrive at why child s;e'x and marriage should stay - Mohammed did it and Allah/Mohammed/Quran did not set a minimum age for such relations with a child.

If child s:@'e:x and marriage is only a middle-eastern practise (from the point that it may purely have been a traditional custom practiced by the people and had nothing to do with religion but was adopted as part of religion because an influential person did it), why must we who consider -our forefathers included- it abhorrent now accept it? If we are importing practices, It makes sense to import only that which is good and beneficial to the individual and society, not one that ruins childrens lives and turns them into liability for life!

I challenge them to give me a non-islamic reason why child s;e'x and marriage is humane/beneficial to the child and society! I can give them plenty of non-religious reasons not to ruin children's lives.

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
F00028: okay. lets take it one step at a time. whats the difference between FEMALE CHILDREN and WOMEN CHILDREN ? ? ?

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Agreed. Let's move on from that point of 'synonyms'. Your open acknowledgement of the minor error is a first, and very very welcome! cheesy
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
seyibrown:
Agreed. Let's move on from that point of 'synonyms'. Your open acknowledgement of the minor error is a first, and very very welcome! cheesy
fine..but my version is 1.2.6 and it still says FEMALE CHILDREN!

seyibrown: Now, given the above, show me the next
Bible verse that says 'sleep with these
children that you have captured'!
having betrayed a very graphic mind wheb it comes to se.xual matters how come you suddenly go blank?
SOLDIERS were sharing out YOUNG VIRGIN GIRLS what did you think they were going to do with them? take them out for ice cream
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
F00028:
fine..but my version is 1.2.6 and it still says FEMALE CHILDREN!
Let's move on to the weightier matters.

F00028:
having betrayed a very graphic mind wheb it comes to se.xual matters how come you suddenly go blank?
SOLDIERS were sharing out YOUNG VIRGIN GIRLS what did you think they were going to do with them? take them out for ice cream
[b] I now see the problem, you are interpreting the Bible following the logic of what Mohammed and his soldiers would have done, given what is recorderd of him in Islam.

You have deliberately avoided the questions I have raised about the humaneness and benefits of child s;/e;x and marriage as sanctioned in Islam. You have support/condone and promote (by your silence on the matter) the horrific acts when you will not let such be done to your children all to 'not say something bad' about a fraud who claimed God sent him. While you waste all your time saying PBUH on him all the time, the very victims of child s;/e;x and marriage who are no longer useful after you have damaged them curse him everyday with their dying breath.

Everytime you 'yombo anobi' and protect and provide for your daughters, remember these 8 - 14 year olds who are abused s.,e;''x;;'ua&lly by 30 -70 year olds and beaten when they don't perform the part of a wife in the home like a grown woman would, and discarded once they get VVF, that you have not spoken up one word for!

My advise to you: Steer clear of contributing to threads where people condemn child s;/e;x and marriage, as a pe'.do is a p#e=do, whatever his religion. There are no sacred cows in my book when it comes to condemning those who practise and promote it!
[/b]
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Sweetnecta: 1:43am On Nov 02, 2012
@seyibrown: i have sent you an email about child se.x and pedophi.lia.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2012
seyibrown:
I now see the problem, you are
interpreting the Bible following the logic
of what Mohammed and his soldiers
would have done, given what is recorderd
of him in Islam.
on the contrary, i see your problems...
you havent answered the question- SOLDIERS were sharing out YOUNG VIRGIN GIRLS after murdering their entire,family in front of their eyes, what are they
going to do with them?

seyibrown: You have deliberately avoided the questions I have raised about the humaneness and benefits of child s;/e;x and marriage as sanctioned in Islam.

i have answered this question already specifically with regards to Aisha (r.a). i have also laid down the general principle governing marriage in Islam.

you thought at first if you scream "paedoph!l!a" i would close this thread and run. it didn't happen. now, somehow you think your repetitious, vulgar, long winded posts can do the trick . must be very frustrating sad

seyibrown:
You have support/condone and promote (by
your silence on the matter)....

yada, yada..why dont you set the example

*condem Joseph, a 90 year man for marrying a child , Mary, the mother of your god
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm

*the so called elders that arranged it

*acknowledge that the mother of your god was an abused child

*dont forget the biblical god never spoke out against it. infact i dont think i have ever read a passage in the bible where he condemned child marriage or paedoph!l!a
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
F00028:
on the contrary, i see your problems...
you havent answered the question- SOLDIERS were sharing out YOUNG VIRGIN GIRLS after murdering their entire,family in front of their eyes, what are they
going to do with them?

i have answered this question already specifically with regards to Aisha (r.a). i have also laid down the general principle governing marriage in Islam.

you thought at first if you scream "paedoph!l!a" i would close this thread and run. it didn't happen. now, somehow you think your repetitious, vulgar, long winded posts can do the trick . must be very frustrating sad

yada, yada..why dont you set the example

*condem Joseph, a 90 year man for marrying a child , Mary, the mother of your god
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm

*the so called elders that arranged it

*acknowledge that the mother of your god was an abused child

*dont forget the biblical god never spoke out against it. infact i dont think i have ever read a passage in the bible where he condemned child marriage or paedoph!l!a

You answered nothing about Aisha. You haven't explained the reason why Mo thought it necessary o sleep with a 9 year old when he had at least one adult wife at home. You haven't adequately addressed the matters I raised about the child s:E>:x and marriage as sanctioned in Islam. You wasted precious bandwidth posting nothing that made sense and going off at tangents.

The general facts are:
1. Child s:E>:x and marriage is not humane or beneficial for the child involved.
2. Child s:E>:x and marriage is only to the satisfy the pedo:p:h/ilic cravings of the adult involved
3. Child s:E>:x and marriage damages the child emotionally and psychologically
4. Child s:E>:x and marriage, in many cases lead to serious physiological damage to the child victim
5. The victims of Child s:E>:x and marriage are in most cases abandoned after sustaining serious(and often life-threatening) injuries form se:x~ual acts and beatings received from the adult husband.

The religious facts (pertaining to Islam) are:
1. Child s:E>:x and marriage was practised by Prophet Mohammed
2. Child s:E>:x and marriage continues to be sanctioned by Islam in this age
3. Muslims who live in countries where the act of Child s:E>:x and marriage is abhorred and illegal do and say nothing to condemn the act of ruining children's lives and support the laws that protect their own daughters from Child s:E>:x and marriage.
4. Muslims who originate from and live in societies where the act of Child s:E>:x and marriage was/is not customary now do not condemn the foreign practice of Child s:E>:x and marriage although they will not subject their own daughters to such treatment.
4. Muslims continue to support Child s:E>:x and marriage on the basis that Mohammed practised it and Islam sanctions it.
5. Muslims deliberately remain in self-denial about the wickedness of Child s:E>:x and marriage, deny the act, deny Aisha's age at the time of consummation in their unsuccesful attempts to deceive others.
6. Many muslim women who abhorr the act of Child s:E>:x and marriage find themselves in bondage and in most cases find they can do nothing to stop it for fear of being framed apostates for condemning an act of prophet Mohammed as perversion and wickedness, the penalty for apostasy being death.

You can try as much as you want to divert attention from the 'now' to the 'then' with unfounded allegations as to judaism/xtianity, it doesn't change the fact that 'now', in this day and age, Islam still sanctions Child s:E>:x and marriage.

Sorry, F0028, I have to sadly conclude that you are a lost cause. I pray God helps you to understand and changes you.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
seyibrown:

You answered nothing about Aisha.
F00028: @seyibrown

(am going to assume you are serious for a moment)

There is still some debate on the actual age of Aisha (r.a).
what is clear is that islam makes puberty (physical capacity) and mental capacity the distinguishing factor between a responsible adult and a child and does not arbitrarily fix it at 16 or 18 (i know some 18 year old girls that people take advantage of like they were 7 year olds). and all the reports state that she went to live with the prophet as his wife, after she had reached puberty. she and her parents fully consented to the marriage. there was no criticism issued at that time and subsequently, by muslims and non-muslims. hence, this was in accordance to the prevailing custom, and the age old tradition of girls marrying at puberty.

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
seyibrown:

Sorry, F0028, I have to sadly conclude that you are a lost cause. I pray God helps you to understand and changes you.
go ahead and run seyibrown. i have come to expect it.

when you have confronted your own demons
then you can begin exorcising others.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
F00028:
go ahead and run seyibrown. i have come to expect it.

grin grin grin grin

Dearest F0028,

Word of advice: Whenever you get the urge to start silly threads such as this one, lay down - or go make yourself useful for someone - till the feeling passes! If you refuse to control the urge to spew rubbish on NL Religion section, you will end up being completely torn into shreds everytime.

Gratitude ko, Cursitude ni.

grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: @seyibrown: i have sent you an email about child se.x and pedophi.lia.

Thank you, Baba Oko mi. I'll read and get back to you ASAP.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2012
seyibrown:

grin grin grin grin

Dearest F0028,

Word of advice: Whenever you get the urge to start silly threads such as this one, lay down - or go make yourself useful for someone - till the feeling passes! If you refuse to control the urge to spew rubbish on NL Religion section, you will end up being completely torn into shreds everytime.

Gratitude ko, Cursitude ni.

grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

for real, seyibrown? shocked
you believe you have torn me to shreds
...well i can't help the fantasies you have going on in your head.

and my pieces of advice to you,
stop trying to derail threads because you cant handle their topics, and
F00028:
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by seyibrown(f): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^^
God is on your case jare, Baba Oko mi kekere. grin grin He no go comot hand for your mata! Amen! grin grin A ku isinmi eni! .
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2012
vedaxcool:

NO shame, what Christianity breeds, so the god your worship is a product of incest and adultery? shey?
and the your prophet is a promiscuous fellow who engaged in extra marital affair. A man who lied to his wives in other to sleep with a slave. A criminal in every since of it.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2012
Mee234:
and the your prophet is a promiscuous fellow who engaged in extra marital affair. A man who lied to his wives in other to sleep with a slave. A criminal in every since of it.

Remember your facts when you decide to post, Muhammad pbuh first marriage was to a woman twice his age and at the same time a widow, he remained single till she died, this is clearly testament to the fact that he was not anywhere near being a womaniser, out of all the wives he married only Aisha r.a was a virgin, all the others where either divorced, widowed and even usual in the latter parts of their your, rather than gloat here sir, you would serve your waning faith a world of good by pointing why the entire lineage of teh good you worship, is filled with incest (of teh worst kind), Murderes of the lowliest type, adulterers of the most dubious nature etc shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. This are the men you attribute to be the ancestors of the god you worship. Honestly, I feel ashamed that with all the good sense you have, you have no questioned why sin, sin, sin, sin, sin sin, begot what you worship shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! now move!

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2012
vedaxcool:

Remember your facts when you decide to post, Muhammad pbuh first marriage was to a woman twice his age and at the same time a widow, he remained single till she died, this is clearly testament to the fact that he was not anywhere near being a womaniser, out of all the wives he married only Aisha r.a was a virgin, all the others where either divorced, widowed and even usual in the latter parts of their your, rather than gloat here sir, you would serve your waning faith a world of good by pointing why the entire lineage of teh good you worship, is filled with incest (of teh worst kind), Murderes of the lowliest type, adulterers of the most dubious nature etc shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. This are the men you attribute to be the ancestors of the god you worship. Honestly, I feel ashamed that with all the good sense you have, you have no questioned why sin, sin, sin, sin, sin sin, begot what you worship shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! now move!

See this hypocrite muslim! You are one to talk about inbreeding when your own prophet married his first cousin! He also married the wife of his divorced son.

Muhammad is not a man any modern day person can respect. What can a man who wants to be loyal to his one wife learn from Muhammad that had at least 12 official wives?

You talk about murderers. Did Muhammad not kill people?

Last;y, could Muhammad try anything with Khadija? A woman older and richer than him?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2012
One can't separate atheism from Gaysterism grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2012
vedaxcool: One can't separate atheism from Gaysterism grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
vedaxcool:

logic boy said it well. If Muhammad were to be alive today, living the way he lived, I bet you will not go near anything that have his name on it not to talk of seeing him as a perfect creation.
If you don't want people to call your prophet derogatory names( which I think he deserve anyway), stop insulting others people belief.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by nakash: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
Islam indoctrination turns intelligent minds to zombies. How does a rational thinking mind justify having carnal knowledge with a 9 year old like I see here. There is a problem here and its islam stupid. Not made better by the clerics.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by nakash: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Muhammad at 54 years screwed a 9 year old. This is paedophilia by modern day standards. No matter how you muslims try to quote the bible the act of sleeping with a 9 year old cant ever stand of time. Which proves allah is so silly he did not know that he could never never ever stand moral behaviour at our time and age now.
nakash: Islam indoctrination turns intelligent minds to zombies. How does a rational thinking mind justify having carnal knowledge with a 9 year old like I see here. There is a problem here and its islam stupid. Not made better by the clerics.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by nakash: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
Your allah who created the earth and heaven in so many days could not foretell that in 2012 having sex with a 9 year old is equals to paedophilia by our standards today. How shameful that a creator of heavens and earth does not even know he will be challenged by humanists, atheists,christians and other moralists? How foolish is allah the creator to not know that his words were never to be never changed?
nakash: Muhammad at 54 years screwed a 9 year old. This is paedophilia by modern day standards. No matter how you muslims try to quote the bible the act of sleeping with a 9 year old cant ever stand of time. Which proves allah is so silly he did not know that he could never never ever stand moral behaviour at our time and age now.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2012
vedaxcool:

if Muhammad were to be living in this our present world, you will avoid him like a plaque. It will be shame to associate with him like the Germans are of Hitler. He had all the power than but will rather get revelations from allah to make his crime a divine ordinance.
N/B If talking about your prophet offend you, you should stop talking thrash about others people belief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Countdown To The Rapture? / The Difference Between Christmas Eve & Watch Night? / Book Of Galatians (The "Righteous" Shall Live by Faith)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.