Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. (6914 Views)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Gratitude Challenge / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
Why are you people paying attention to the op. Just let it die.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:

Ignoring the rest of my post? Anyways, I have many more questions for you.

I see, you're right, attack on jews are totally unrelated.
/sarcasm (I usually wouldn't add that, but I'm genuinely afraid you won't pick it up)

Judaism is not held sacredly to xtians? Heck, even to you guys? I would think the law would protect all other faiths, no? Oh wait, only those moh borrowed/stole from, I see. To give him some sort of legitimacy perhaps?

To elaborate, xtians specifically should be happy with mohammed's graciousness, all other faiths are exempt since he did not directly steal any of their ideas? They are all faiths deserving of some good slandering? Do you think xtians wake up, unprovoked, and think to themselves I'ma slander some of those hypocritical muslims today? Do you think anyone does? I ask because you seem to be implying it's okay to slander others so long as your religious overlords allows it. (On another note, do they also dictate to you how many times a day you can take a $hit?). So you wouldn't think twice about slandering someone were it allowed, yes? Like say the jews, hmmm. You hold back on jesus just because you were ordered to? I see....

I'm not even going to bother googling for xtian specific attacks by muslims

blah blah blah... go ahead and google it. if you find Muslims attacking the personality of Jesus Christ, holler at me.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
CrazyMan:
Truth be told....even the atheist on this section are all aware that your so called peaceful religion is actually an ironic expression.
you are trying to curry favour with atheists now? you must be one desperate christian sad
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol.... grin grin

You have nothing to offer on this section. Go back to the islam section where the religion of peace is never criticised

F00028:
besides, what do you care, ain't you an agnostic, atheist, whatever? or are you a closet christian too?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
f00028,

Are you ready to have a debate on a new thread about the truthfulness of islam
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

blah blah blah... go ahead and google it. if you find Muslims attacking the personality of Jesus Christ, holler at me.

Yes i am here to holler at you because i have found muslims doing exactly that.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03: f00028,

Are you ready to have a debate on a new thread about the truthfulness of islam
what do you have in mind?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

No, not necessary. I just want you to understand that you are a mindless zombie who implies that he would also be an a$$ were it not for the programming done by his overlords. Top that with somehow rationalizing that you are somehow being gracious because you (maybe) don't mock some aspects of their culture, while blowing them up after stealing their ideas, demanding they give up their rights, being a complete douche with regards to other aspects of their culture, etc.

I don't need google for that, that was what I meant with that line.

Go back to your cave
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
wiegraf:

No, not necessary. I just want you to understand that you are a mindless zombie who implies that he would also be an a$$ were it not for the programming done by his overlords. Top that with somehow rationalizing that you are somehow being gracious because you (maybe) don't mock some aspects of their culture, while blowing them up after stealing their ideas, demanding they give up their rights, being a complete douche with regards to other aspects of their culture, etc.

I don't need google for that, that was what I meant with that line.

Go back to your cave

blah...
blAH...
BLAH...!

if you have nothing of substance just move on. am not interested in a meaningless name calling match.

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:
what do have in mind?

The life of prophet Muhammed

-12 official wives (why should I respect him when I will have one wife and the prophet cant teach me about maintaining a monogamous marriage)

-selling and buying slaves as mentioned in the hadith
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
F00028:

blah...
blAH...
BLAH...!

if you have nothing of substance just move on. am not interested in a meaningless name calling match.

You seem confused, you'd have to post something with substance in order to get a meaningful reply.

I implore you not to play with logicboy, can't you go back to your cave?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2012
Logicboy03:

The life of prophet Muhammed

-12 official wives (why should I respect him when I will have one wife and the prophet cant teach me about maintaining a monogamous marriage)

-selling and buying slaves as mentioned in the hadith

maybe you shouldn't be monogamous...
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 12:18am On Oct 30, 2012
wiegraf:

You seem confused, you'd have to post something with substance in order to get a meaningful reply.

I implore you not to play with logicboy, can't you go back to your cave?

don't have a cave. got me a duplex. cool
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by wiegraf: 12:26am On Oct 30, 2012
F00028:

don't have a cave. got me a duplex. cool

Good for you, really, but you know what I meant...
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 30, 2012
F00028:

maybe you shouldn't be monogamous...

So in essence the lesson mohammad teaches us here is that it is ok to be have no discipline when it comes to sex and making a commitment to one woman?

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by CrazyMan(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2012
F00028:
you are trying to curry favour with atheists now? you must be one desperate christian sad
If you call me a desperate christian, I would be proud to accept it as a complement...

For your information....christianity isn't islam where you threaten people with bombs and other dangerous weapons, just to gain followers.

Christ expects us to love unbelievers cos that's the only way we can win them over to the side of salvation.

I don't expect you to understand the term love, because it doesn't exist in your so called religion of peace.

So feel free to call me desperate...
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2012
davidylan:

So in essence the lesson mohammad teaches us here is that it is ok to be have no discipline when it comes to sex and making a commitment to one woman?

we are not talking about girlfriends/mistresses, we are talking about wives, relationships of commitment and responsibility. WHO SAYS YOU MUST ONLY HAVE ONE?
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
If you call me a desperate christian, I would be proud to accept it as a complement...
what else can I call you when you seek validation from atheist ?

CrazyMan: For your information....christianity isn't islam where you threaten people with bombs and other dangerous weapons, just to gain followers.

if you want a religion spread by force, its called: christianity!

CrazyMan: Christ expects us to love unbelievers cos that's the only way we can win them over to the side of salvation.

that's funny 'cos when I read the bible it says to be with Christ you have to HATE the people closest to you. how then can you love strangers

CrazyMan: I don't expect you to understand the term love, because it doesn't exist in your so called religion of peace.
in Islam one attribute of God is "One filled with loving kindness" i.e "al Wudood". you can't teach me anything about God's love.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2012
F00028:

if you want a religion spread by force, its called: christianity!

You guys are either intentionally ignorant or pathetic Liars !!

Islam is a religion of compulsion , oppression and death.

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by CrazyMan(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2012
frosbel: You guys are either intentionally ignorant or pathetic Liars !!

Thanks for replying him...I was about to quote what he said, but when I read through your reply, I felt you've saved me much stress.

Thanks once again.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by nextpart(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Muhammad was not a prophet. He came telling the people he saw an angel. Throughout the whole quranic revelation, God did not speak even once to confim Gabriel (the angel that brought messages). So important messages meant for salvation of mankind?

God speaks to all prophets in the Bible. God only sends angels to them to carry out urgent assignments. Those who received messages from angel alone were those who could not hear God directly possibly because they were not prophets.

The only time Muhammed claimed he heard from God was his ''a night journey to heaven''
A night journey to heaven was a night dream as what he saw there shows it was a dream. He saw 'houris' (beautiful virgins) which does not really exist in heaven.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
@frosbel, crazyman

frosbel:
You guys are either intentionally ignorant or pathetic Liars !!

really now? well feel free to back it up.

in the mean time this is what I know:
violence is easily the most often mentioned activity in your OT!

there are:
600 passages of explicit violence in the Bible,
1000 verses where God's own violent actions of punishment are described,
100 passages where God expressly commands others to kill people, and
several stories where the biblical God kills or tries to kill for no apparent reason.
-"The Powers That Be: Theology for a New Millennium," Galilee Doubleday, (1998), Pages 84 & 85.

e.g
death to followers of other religions -
(Exodus 22:20)

just one person worships another god? –
DEATH TO ENTIRE TOWN (Deuteronomy
13:13-19)

don't listen to priests? – DEATH
(Deuteronomy 17:12)

gay? – DEATH (Leviticus 20:13)

do a little astrology? – DEATH (Leviticus
20:27)

fool around? – DEATH (Leviticus 20:10)

priest’s daughter fool around? –DEATH
(Leviticus 21:9)

kill nonbelievers - : (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

fake pastors? – DEATH (Zechariah 13:3 )

not a virgin on your wedding night? –
DEATH (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

blasphemy? – DEATH (Leviticus 24:10-16)

disrespectful children – DEATH (2 Kings
2:23-24)

and many, many, many more…
oh yeah, and Jesus says: "Think not that I
am come to destroy the law, or the
prophets: I am not come to destroy, but
to fulfil" . (Mathew 5:17)
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
F00028: @frosbel, crazyman

really now? well feel free to back it up.

in the mean time this is what I know:
violence is easily the most often mentioned activity in your OT!

there are:
600 passages of explicit violence in the Bible,
1000 verses where God's own violent actions of punishment are described,
100 passages where God expressly commands others to kill people, and
several stories where the biblical God kills or tries to kill for no apparent reason.
-"The Powers That Be: Theology for a New Millennium," Galilee Doubleday, (1998), Pages 84 & 85.

e.g
death to followers of other religions -
(Exodus 22:20)

just one person worships another god? –
DEATH TO ENTIRE TOWN (Deuteronomy
13:13-19)

don't listen to priests? – DEATH
(Deuteronomy 17:12)

gay? – DEATH (Leviticus 20:13)

do a little astrology? – DEATH (Leviticus
20:27)

fool around? – DEATH (Leviticus 20:10)

priest’s daughter fool around? –DEATH
(Leviticus 21:9)

kill nonbelievers - : (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

fake pastors? – DEATH (Zechariah 13:3 )

not a virgin on your wedding night? –
DEATH (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

blasphemy? – DEATH (Leviticus 24:10-16)

disrespectful children – DEATH (2 Kings
2:23-24)

and many, many, many more…
oh yeah, and Jesus says: "Think not that I
am come to destroy the law, or the
prophets: I am not come to destroy, but
to fulfil" . (Mathew 5:17)

illiteracy in action !
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
frosbel:

illiteracy in action !

shocked you mean you can't read?!..lol

but seriously, frosbel, no be by force you must comment.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by vedaxcool(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
@frosbel
and the truth resembles illiteracy to the ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
nextpart:
God speaks to all prophets in the Bible.
if I were to call you on this, you couldn't prove it either!

but here's my challenge: the Prophet Muhammad received his revelation from God over a thousand years ago. there are no videos/audios for you to examine and no eye witnesses for you to question. however, that revelation he says is from God has been preserved to this day and is accessbile to you... TAKE IT APART THEN.

if it's a forgery then it should be easy for you to do.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
comment removed !
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by nextpart(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
F00028:
if I were to call you on this, you couldn't prove it either!

but here's my challenge: the Prophet Muhammad received his revelation from God over a thousand years ago. there are no videos/audios for you to examine and no eye witnesses for you to question. however, that revelation he says is from God has been preserved to this day and is accessbile to you... TAKE IT APART THEN.

if it's a forgery then it should be easy for you to do.

For how long have Hinduism and Buddaism been existing? The Devil knows how to preserve his religions.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
nextpart:

For how long have Hinduism and Buddaism been existing? The Devil knows how to preserve his religions.

well, if the devil can, how come the bible suffered so? undecided

...take the challenge
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by nextpart(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
F00028:

well, if the devil can, how come the bible suffered so? undecided

...take the challenge

You don't believe it was the Devil that established islam? Okay, how many of God's true prophets were se.xually corrupt like Muhammed? I know you can say Solomon. Solomon was not a prophet, he was a king.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by F00028: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
nextpart:
You don't believe it was the Devil that established islam? Okay, how many of God's true prophets were se.xually corrupt like Muhammed? I know you can say Solomon. Solomon was not a prophet, he was a king.
-then how come it's your bible that is suffering from tampering, grave defects, internal contradictions, historical inaccuracies and scientific blunders?

-I dont believe any of God's prophets were corrupt. se.xually or otherwise. anyone who attributes such to any of them would be committing a very grave slander.
Re: Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
F00028:
-then how come it's your bible that is suffering from tampering, grave defects, internal contradictions, historical inaccuracies and scientific blunders?

-I dont believe any of God's prophets were corrupt. se.xually or otherwise. anyone who attributes such to any of them would be committing a very grave slander.

And the quran doesnt have contradictions?

Different versions of the Quran have different numberings. Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Thought Jesus Was A Carpenter, As In A Furniture Maker? / Countdown To The Rapture? / The Difference Between Christmas Eve & Watch Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.